Kelena ( kathrine x Elena ) [...

By IgurashiZanpokto

Elena has been sick for weeks she doesn't know why. Kathrine keeps suggesting a doctor will they find out the... More

Chapter 1 : Concerned Girlfriend
Chapter 2: hospitals YUK!!šŸ¤®
Author note :Quetions? I need to ask what i should do
Chapter 4
Note
Chapter 6: Reaction
Author Note (Important !)
Note
Chapter 7: A Original comes to Mystic Falls
Chapter 8: Pissed off

Chapter 5

1.2K 15 0
By IgurashiZanpokto

Sorry if you don't like this song but my older brother liked this song. So I'm making this chapter for you. I miss you Logan. ♥️

A mans holding another man to a wall. "Tell me where Elena Gilbert is, about this I turn you into a hybrid if you telll where my little blood bag is." Says a man. "F-fine there's rumors that she's pregnant and she moved from Mystic falls to California." Says the scared man. "I help you achieve this Elena Gilbert but than... than you turn me into a hybrid." Says the man. "Deal, can you tell me who's child is she pregnant with, this might lead to my advantage." He says with a glint of evil. "Nick stop playing with the man and head on out to California." Says a blonde. "Fine, sister but you watch him." Nick says. The blonde sarcastically salutes.

'Mean while at Kathrine and Elena's Place.'

Elena's POV

I start thinking something hard, than I heard Kathrine ask "What you thinking about so seriously." "I feel like something bad is going to happen but I can't put my tongue on it." "It's probably just because of your pregnancy." I let go of my concern. "Yah your right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 212 7
Seventeen year old Camila hails from an aristocratic family and is set to be married. When she boards the Titanic, she meets Lauren Jauregui, an arti...
22K 853 41
A/N and story idea/theme: This is a recreation of my original Spidey-Beca fic which all my bechloe readers know me best by. Don't worry, I'm keeping...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
55.7K 1.3K 25
Clarke is forcibly sent to the ground a few years earlier. The grounders make her part of their community, teaching her to fight and their customs. A...