Chapter 7: A Original comes to Mystic Falls

"I know... I know you miss my dashing face." Says a very smug Klaus 

Me: How did you get here!?! Your not suppose to gen in the author area! 

Klaus : I need the readers to remember my dashing face, and know I'm coming for my blood bag. Also, say hello to the fair Caroline 😏

Me : Thats enough!!! Moving on, times up so here's chapter 7 😁😀😄

-——-—————————————————

There in a red Camaro stood the original hybrid himself... Klaus  mikelson.

Where is he going you may ask?  Oh you know to the town of Mystic falls to receive a certain dobbleganger.

Klaus POV 

They thought they could take my blood bag. Heck no!!

As I was nearing the borders of Mystic Falls I thought.. hmmm maybe I could just kidnap poor Elena from her house when she's sleeping. Then woo the beautiful  Caroline.

Couple hrs later...

Finally I'm in the town of Mystic Falls such memories . 

By the time I reached the Gilbert's house, I saw no one here so I'll be patient until she comes home and then pounce on her. 

But by the time she came home it was around midnight. But what surprised my the most was Katerina Petrova was with her... cuddled!?! 

This has became a interesting development. Both of the doppelgängers in one area and dating to. I got my work ahead of me . This should be fun to kill Katerina's Pedrova , then take Elena as mine. 

Kathrines POV:

 To say I'm nervous is a pinch of what I'm feeling. 

First I should explain to you of how Elena got pregnant. Well first vampires  an get anybody pregnant. It doesn't matter if you a guy dating a guy, or a girl dating a girl you can get your partner pregnant liken normal. But it's rare for a vampire to do this in the first place. 

As soon as we got back from the Dr. Isabella's office.i felt something was off about this night for some reason.

But I shrugged it as being a parent gitters.I mean I had a daughter but she was taken from me so long ago , and we are just started bonding. But this is the first time I actually get to raise my children. Oh gosh I just realized something.. I'm going to parent twins! I'm going to make sure no one, not even the originals them selves willl take them from me!!

2 hrs later...

Elena was soundly asleep so I took this opportunity to go out to find some poor person to make my dinner.

Of course Elena doesn't know about me feeding off of humans.But I have to keep my strength up or somebody could go up and steal my Elena.

Klaus pov :

When I made sure no one but Elena was in the house I snuck inside quickly and silently and slowly creeped upstairs until I reached Elena door.

When I opened the door it creeks dever so quietly so it didn't bother anybody or wake a certain Gilbert. 

As I got closer I saw the sleeeping figure of Elena I grabbed her and using vampire speed I locked her in my trunk of my care and drived to a underground tomb like area under neath Mystic falls. 

Ah sweet sweet victory.

Kathrines POV 

When I reached the door something was odd. There was no hearts beats at all. So I sped to Elena room to see the door wide opened.

There only one person I could think of that took her. It starts with a k and ends with mikelson. 

Just as I was thinking my phone rang,

K= Klaus 

Kp = kathrine 

K: I've got a certain Gilbert 

Kp: Give her back Klaus or else I'll show you hell 

K: Oh no Katerina Pedrova it is I who's going to rip your heart out and turn it to ash in front of poor innocent Elena. Then use her to make my own hybrid army.

Kp: You won't you bastard! 

———-

And here's the cliff hanger. 

668 words for you as a apology. 

I also realize that I know Elena's a little okay a lot ooc, but it's kind of hard to ge the characters on point but I'll try on the next few stories (not making promises if it envolves this ship though) Do you by chance like the shipping Bonnie x Rebekah ?

Also can you guess who these two characters are ? And what anime they come from. Pretty soon I'm going to make more stories like this and with that anime show. Have  a nice day 😇😁😀