The Pureblood...Demon?!

נכתב על ידי Luna_Knight_13

(Vampire Knight X Black Butler) (Reverse Harem) (The animes Vampire Knight and Black Butl... עוד

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Prologue Part 3
Prologue Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

4.3K 156 38
נכתב על ידי Luna_Knight_13

*****Author's Note*****

So, I realize that it has been quite some time since I last updated.  The main reason behind my absence is that I had some major writer's block while in the middle of writing this chapter.  Every time I sat at my computer and was ready to type, my mind would draw a black and I would just end up sitting there for awhile.  Then, as I was getting off my horrible writer's block, my clumsy self fell down a flight of stairs.  The good news is that it wasn't too bad.  The bad news was that I had a cast on for a bit that covered my right arm and wrist.  So... yeah.  Sorry for the (extremely) late release.  PS: Expect about one more chapter after this.  This short-ish story is coming to an end.  ^-^

**************************

--------------------

""""Father?!""""

"...Whoops. Well then, I guess that cat is now out of the bag... teehee?"

--------------------

Deciding that since I'm still unable to turn back time (which I am beginning to believe is an impossible task), I went with the flow of things. I slowly lifted my hand, closed my eyes, and brushed my hair from covering my eye. Then, I dramatically opened my eyes (fluttering them a couple times to add to the atmosphere) and showed the naive vampires my multi-colored eyes. Fear me mortals!!! Feeeaaarrr meee!!!!

"...Ivy, are you completely sure that you're alright?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You were acting a little... off, more so than how you normally act."

"Aha! So you could sense the 'FEAR ME' vibes?!"

"......sure?"

"Ah~ 'tis the rise of villainy~"

"Ivy, could you be a dear and leave the rooftop so that I could complete a much needed vengeance?"

"Oh yeah, about that! Is it possible for you to just forget th-"

Just as I was about to propose my amazing plan to just leave Kaname and Yuki out of a revenge that didn't even have anything to do with them, something interrupts me. Rather, instead of something, it would be better fitting if I said someone... a certain someone who has a gun... pointing at my father.

"Release Yuki, Rido Kuran!"

"Are you bloody kidding me?! I was in the middle of something!"

"Ivy? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, so everyone else could be here, but if I show up, everyone's curious?! As to why I'm here, I am trying to tell my father to give up on a pointless revenge until somebody interrupted me!"

"...Revenge?"

"Eh, you know, the typical stuff. He's trying to take out the parent's sins on the children... though I am pretty sure he forgot I share the same mother as them. That or he's just being biased since I'm his daughter and whatnot."

"..."

"Anywho, I am here to tell him that-"

"Ah!"

"Yuki! Just what have I said about people interrupting me?! Oh wait... nevermind, not your fault. Father! Remove your fangs from Yuki! As I was saying before-"

"Yuki! Are you alright?"

"ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME?! Kana, now you're here too?!"

"Ivy? What are you doing here?! Move to a safer place!"

"I am perfectly capable of protecting myself, thank you very much. Anyway, as I was saying-"

"Kaname, now that you're here, I may begin my revenge against the ones who dared harm my daughter."

"Hey guys, can I ple-"

"You do not have the qualifications to call Ivy your daughter! Now, release Yuki!"

"Hello?! I wish to have a wo-"

"Ivy is my daughter!!! If anything, it is you who does not have the qualifications to call her your sister! Now, my revenge will start with this girl!"

"Listen to m-"

"Zero, you have the ability to face off against Rido! I will save Yuki and protect Ivy; however, I lack the capabilities to kill the guy... for a variety of reasons."

"Oi! A word would be ni-"

"Understood. Die, vampire!"

You know what, I'm not even going to try to speak until they're done with the situation. I'm just going to stand back and let this scenario play out. I would love to have stopped this before all of the fighting occurred, but nooo, let's just ignore the one person who actually has something important to say. I mean, what's the worst that can happen by ignoring a vamon who may or may not be growing ever-so irritated as time ticks by. Fools... you have no idea what you have just done or who you just crossed...

A slightly less-than-innocent smile splits across my face as I visualise possible outcomes of crossing me. As my mind dances on a rather fine line between sanity and the void of no return, a voice josts me out of my day-dreams.

"Ivy are you alright?"

"Ciel? Yeah, I'm fine. So what are you and Sebby doing up here on this lovely evening?"

"...There's a huge fight occurring with guns being fired and vampires attacking... I'm curious as to the origin. It turns out to be your father and at prefect."

"More or less. Kana, Yuki, and the night class are involved as well. I may also be involved, but everyone seems bent on ignoring me, so I don't know for sure."

"Ignoring you, how so?"

"They seem to have lost the ability to hear anything I say and began to constantly interrupt me. I figured I might as well wait until they quiet down some until I begin to speak again."

"...Wouldn't either the prefect or one of the purebloods be dead by then?"

"Not really, I put rather small barriers around the important organs. I plan on just letting them fight for a bit though, since I heard that fighting allows one to get all of their grievances out. I'm not completely sure about the reliability of that statement though."

"...Just where did you hear that?"

"That is of no importance. Oh, but do you two wanna help me with my own vengeance?"

"Your own vengeance?"

"Yeah, for ignoring me. So... who's with me?"

"I shall assist you, seeing as there is nothing better for me to do as of now."

"What kind of butler would I be if I didn't help you, Kitten?"

"Yay! Now then, we are going to need several buckets of pink paint, some rope, and some feathers for this to work..."

---------- A Little While Later ----------

In the forest, one may see a grand fight in progress between one gun-wielding hunter and one mismatched-eyes pureblood vampire. Both men were fully concentrated on each other, intent on obliterating any remains that may be left over from their bodies. The immense power used in each attack was so grand, that the spectators on the roof of a nearby rooftop could practically feel them, as if they were being attacked themselves. This, of course, meant nothing to the three hidden spectators in the trees.

The hidden spectators were split between two males and one female, all with a noble presence surrounding them. The males stood their with impassive faces, positioned directly behind the female as knights would their commanders. The female stood there, hair blowing in the wind, as she planned her next move with dignity. Her hair continued to blow in the light breeze, causing a majestic scene to show t-

"Ivy, are you sure this is a great idea?"

"...Ciel, why must you ruin it?!?!"

"Ruin what?"

"Hmph. You know your wrongs."

I turn away from him, slightly peeved that he broke the wonderful scene that I was envisioning in my head. The reality of the situation was only slightly different. It is true that Zero and Rido are fighting, and it is true that Ciel, Sebby, and I are hidden in the trees watching them, but it is not true that my hair was behaving as it should. Where was the light breeze? It was more like a bloody tornado was occurring, purposely tangling my hair the quickest it could!!! As of right now, my hair resembled a bush... a very, very ugly bush. Oh, and the look on the boy's faces wasn't impressive, but it resembled a grimace more. I still haven't figured out why.

"Okay, so just pull on your rope when I give my signal, got it?"

Just as I'm about to start up the plan, I am interrupted by someone grabbing my shoulder. Turning a little while still stationed on my branch, I stare at Sebby.

"...Don't you think that this is a little... much?"

"Not really, why?"

At this, Sebby remains silent. Though I am curious as to why he asks me what he did, I ignore it for now and reposition myself to jump of the branch. Just as I am about to take off, someone interrupts me again. This time, however, I was interrupted by Ciel speaking.

"Ivy, if I ever do something to irritate or annoy you, please just bring it up to me rather than attempt revenge. It would be... much appreciated."

"Alright..."

I speak slowly in confusion, but any questions I have may be asked later. As of right now, it is time to execute my oh-so-carefully thought out revenge! I reposition myself and unhesitantly jump off my branch, holding a non-see through bag to my side. I interrupt the fight that was taking place, and use my supreme abilities as a pureblood vamon to push them each to a different side. Zero ended up to my left and Rido ended up to my right. Before Zero can shoot as Rido once more, I look over at him and glare.

"Now, what did you boys do wrong?!"

""...""

"Oh?! So you don't know! You ignored me the muliple times I tried to speak and then jumped straight into fighting without asking me for my opinion! That is what you did wrong!!! So, I have finally created a way for my vengeance, though Kana's will have to come later seeing as he isn't he-"

"Ivy?! What are you doing here?"

"Never mind. Hey Kana, could you stand just a little to the right more for me? Ah, right there! Don't move please!"

The three stare at me for a moment as if I were crazy. I just stand there and make a little motion with my right hand that could be dismissed as nothing of importance, unless you were a demon that was hiding in a tree while waiting for a signal. As they saw the signal, they both pulled down on their ropes, and bright pink paint fell out of the trees and onto the three unaware males. Instantly, I did the next and last portion of the plan I reached into my bag and threw feathers with extremely sharp ends, I sharpened them with my personal dagger, and watch as the males attempted to dodge them.

After my feathers ran out, I looked at the males and saw two feathers stuck in both Zero and Rido, while only one feather stuck in Kana. The trees behind them on the other hand... they slightly resemble a pin cushion. I look on at satisfaction while they pluck the feathers that were embedded into them and attempt to wipe away most of the pink paint.

"There. Now that I have gotten my just revenge, let me speak."

"Wasn't that... a tad too excessive for being ignored?"

"Silence, peasant!"

"..."

"As I was saying, I get revenge for what I believe I need revenge for. I will not need others to take pointless revenge for me *ahem* father *ahem* and I will not tolerate recklessly fighting under the pretense of doing it for me. Geeze, you guys are like children!"

At my last line, Ciel and Sebby, who came out of hiding whilst I was giving my awe-inspiring speech, raised their eyebrows. They pointedly glanced at me as if trying to give off a message, though I can not recall acting as childish as the three in front of me. Dumping pink paint and throwing sharpened feathers at them is not childish. It's revenge.

Revenge isn't childish... right?

"Ivy... don't you remember how they treated you?! How he, your brother, talked to you that night?!"

"Yes, of course I remember those times, but Kana and Yuki never mistreated me! Sure, Kana said some... hurtful things that night, but he has already apologised for that! There is no reason for you to harm them, as there was never a reason to begin with. Not against them. Not for that reason."

"But-"

"Please, father?"

"...Those brats better be glad you like them."

"Yay~ Oh, and I have one more thing I would like to clarify with you real quick. The overly large influx of Level E's in the area, are they your doing?"

"They... were my army and my meal."

"You are aware that you caused such a disturbance that the Queen sent the Phantomhives to investigate... right? Not only that, I'm pretty sure that the entirety of the vampire society knew what was going on in this town. Furthermore, taking away lives like that isn't right. What would you have done if someone suddenly made me insane and then killed me a little later?"

"I'd of had their heads on a platter after several years of intense interrogation and nothing less."

"Precisely my point, you would be sad and angry. Well you more or less made a lot of people feel as you would have."

"..."

"No more making Level E's now, alright?"

"I no longer have a need for such beings."

"No more 'trying to get revenge' business, alright?"

"As long as they keep your noble identity in mind."

"See? Aren't we all getting along now?"

"""..."""

"So, I'mma head in first, and you all can come see me in the main room after you guys wash off that paint, m'kay?"

Smiling, now that my revenge was complete, I head inside and wait for the boys. Ciel and Sebby join me, sitting down to the left of me. The area becomes silent, only to be broken by Ciel.

"Now that we have, more or less, completed this assignment, we can head back to the estate and get out of the school."

"Aww~ And I was having fun here too~ I met up with Kana and Senri again, met Zero and Undertaker, and got to experience many different things!"

"...Indeed, Young Master, I do believe it is time we left this place."

"Ehh? Did you two not enjoy your stay here? Sure, it was on business and all, but it's not every day that we can attend class with other supernatural beings and met so many new people!"

"Our mission is complete, it is only natural that we return to the estate and inform Her Majesty that the situation has been taken care off... that is, of course, if that vampire stops turning the people of the area into 'Level E's'."

"My father has already agreed to stop doing that, and I believe that he will stick to his word. So you don't have to worry about him... but can we please stay here just a little longer?"

"It would be wise to head immediately back as-"

"You guys can stay longer. The process to unenroll is quite lengthy, so staying here for a little longer is necessary."

"Oh, hey Kana! That was quick!"

"On the contrary, it seems as if I just made it on time."

"On time? On time for what?"

"On time to keep scoundrels from stealing my priceless gem."

"...But we weren't planning on stealing anything, right Sebby? Ciel?"

"Indeed, you are correct, Ivy. We were merely planning on taking back what is rightfully ours."

"So... you guys had some sort of gem with you this entire time?"

Sebby chuckled a little under his breath and glanced over at me. Ciel and Kana seemed to get some underlying meaning behind the message, as Ciel replied to my question.

"Correct, we have had a very priceless gem, that is rightfully ours and will continue to be so."

"...For some reason, I feel as if you are no longer talking about a gem."

As Sebby was about to reply, Zero, Senri, and my father came into the room. Tension seemed to rise in the room, and glares were passed by everyone in the room. My father than walked up to my side and stood there, glaring at the other males in the room. Actually, aren't I the only female in here? Surely there are other females in the academy, I even met some! Let's not forget about Yuki as well!

"Hey, do any of you guys know where Yuki is?"

As if summoned, I feel the presence of Yuki enter the building and she rushes into our little group that has gathered. Just as I was about to ask her if she was alright, I noticed two major factors that completely alluded me earlier. One is that she is now a pureblood vampire again... somehow. The other is that her hair is... different. Not only is it much longer than it was previously, it also is blood red in color.

"How do you guys like my new hair color?"

Kana, being the diligent brother he is towards her, spoke out first.

"It looks nice on you, but when did you dye it?"

"Oh! Well, someone I met gave me some hair dye, and I figured I might as well use it!"

"Someone just randomly gave you hair dye?"

"Yep!"

"..."

"BASSY, my darling, guess who~"

"For the love of cats..."

A sharp breaking sound of glass than echoed throughout the room as a red-haired reaper made his way towards us. His grin was wide on his face, but somehow it grew larger when his gaze landed on Yuki. Please tell me that he wasn't the one to give the hair dye to Yuki...

"Yuki~ My, how magnificent you look! Your hair is just dashing!"

To my utmost surprise, and many males utmost horror, Yuki blushed to the complement. This action sent Grell over the edge in squealing and fawning over her.

"Bassy~ Don't feel so gloom, you'll always be my Bassy... but Yuki is such a darling~"

"..."

"Tada now~ I must go and receive her father's blessing~"

"""..."""

"Wait! Bye guys, I have to go to the headmaster... err... I mean father. WAIT UP!!!"

At this, Yuki goes running after Grell's figure. The rest of us in this room are silent, and even the tension that was in the air seemed to have dissipated. Kana seems genuinely worried about Yuki, Sebby and Ciel seemed somewhat relieved, and Senri and my father seem to be slightly disturbed.

"Hehehe~ Well that was interesting~"

"Undertaker!!!"

"Miss me?"

"Yep! Our mission is over, so Sebby and Ciel was talking about heading back to the Phantomhive estate."

"Really now~ Indeed, it might be for the best. After all, it seems as if some beings are coveting my treasure~"

"Eh?! You have some sort of treasure too?!"

"Indeed I do, deary~ You are my most precious treasure~"

"...Wait, you mean I am your treasure?! Well, I mean, we are close friends... but what did you mean by others 'coveting' me?"

"Hehehe~ Haven't you noticed them trying to take you from me~"

At these confusing words, he gestures at everyone in the room. Instantly the males in the room begin to glare at one another again. Then, as I was thinking that the room would go back to its former awkward silence, Ciel spoke up.

"Undertaker, you are but a pawn in the overall scheme of things. It would be appropriate of you to keep your sights off of the queen. This, naturally, includes the rest of you in the room."

"Eh?! Even me?"

"No, your the queen."

"...When did I become a queen? I thought I was just compared to a gem... I am so confused."

"Oh? In this scenario, who would be the king, Young Master?"

"Needless to say, it would be me."

"You are incorrect in that assumption. If life was just a simple chess game, Ivy is my precious queen that I, the king, and my pawns must protect."

"You too Kaname?! Do any of you guys even know how to play chess?! You do know that the king is the only piece that a person can't afford to lose... right? The queen piece can be lost, and yet you can still win the game. So... I really don't get your comparisons... Oh! But don't get me wrong! I'm flattered that you think I'm like the all-powerful queen piece..."

"Hehehehehe~ Isn't my treasure just amazing~"

"She isn't yours."

"Yay~ Senri is awake!"

"My Ivy."

"Oh? But I was under the impression that she was your 'sister' for a period of time. The same thing goes for you, Lord Phantomhive, and you, Kaname Kuran. In addition, how could my lovely treasure belong to a mear butler-"

"One hell of a butler."

"-or a vampire hunter. Lets not forget that my dearest is also part vampire~"

"And just how could she ever be a good fit for you, Undertaker?!"

"Ah~ I was hoping you would ask that, Lord Phantomhive~ Hehehe~ You see, who better than someone that one was the pinnacle of all the reapers to stand beside~"

"Your just a simple undertaker now!"

"Hehehe~ And don't you think that she would enjoy a simple lifetime for a change~"

"YOU!"

After that it got quiet noisy in the room, and so I went back outside to let them talk it out. I'm starting to feel as if... I got rather close to these six people. I'm still unable to understand some of the things they mention, but I rather enjoy my time that I spend with them. Still... should I ask them about the whole kissing thing? Hmm... meh, I'll do it later. I don't wanna go back into that noisy room as of this moment.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.5K 285 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
149K 4.5K 35
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
42.8K 1.2K 26
This is a total remake of one of my most popular stories- Baby Butler! Comments are extremely appreciated! When Sebastian Michaelis, the sarcastic an...
30.2K 692 47
You're the protagonist , your name is Haruka Yukimura. You're born from a samurai family, you lived a happy life until your house was burnt by a fire...