Every Day ── PETER PARKER²

By offIine

EVERY DAY. ❝You're the Troy and Gabriella of this dreary high... More

PLAYLIST
02. Porky Pig
03. Milk War
04. Broken Promises
05. Disappointment
06. Aching Hearts
07. Revelations
08. Delmars Destruction
09. Uninvited
10. A Girl in Love
11. Unnecessary Apologies
12. A Boy in Love
13. Broken Home
14. Love of a Father
15. Close to the Ground
16. Surprise Trip
17. Exposed Secrets
18. A Happy Beginning
19. Runaway Boy
20. Life or Death
21. Teenagers In Love
22. Face Your Fears
23. Missing
24. Together
25. Color Coordinating
26. The Vulture
27. Homecoming
28. Make Her Pay
29. First Dance
30. A New Beginning
31. The Truth
32. The Size of Texas
33. Do Something
34. Inmate Visit
35. Broken Crushes
36. Cool Dude
37. Self-Destruct
38. Very Clearly In Love
39. The In
40. MOMA
Epilogue

01. First Day

26.8K 877 171
By offIine

— • —

Midtown was buzzing, what with people pretending to care about what one another did throughout the summer, or gloating about their vacation homes in exotic places. Freshman year had quickly come to a close, and sophomore year welcomed them with open arms.

To Luna, starting sophomore year just meant one year closer to junior year, also known as the most important year of her life. So she set a goal for herself to sign up for as much as possible during the year so she'll maintain a routine by the time junior year was upon her. The pressure to get a scholarship was still ever so present, and with her barely passing biology on her own the previous year, she knew maintaining her grades won't be easy.

Liz Barns rolled her eyes at the sight of the two girls greeting each other with wide smiles, leaning against the lockers. "It amazes me how we go to a school full of geniuses, yet they can't tell the real from the fake." She pointed to the girls, leaning closer to Luna. "Like her? Unfollowed everyone for her 'revival', when everyone knows she just wanted to have a nice looking ratio."

"What, seriously?" Mia joined them, her eyes wide with innocence. "Oh, I'm so unfollowing her now. I thought she was doing a Taylor Swift or something." She turned to Luna with a wide smile. "Speaking of revival, how's the road to making the drama club cool again?"

Luna shot her friend a look, slamming her locker shut. "I'll have you know, the drama club has always been cool." Both girls stared at her blankly, making her sigh in defeat. While Luna had a great appreciation for fellow drama geeks, in a school full of science students, not many others did. Mia had insisted it was because of the previous drama club president, seeing as Doug wasn't all that interested in branching into other social circles, and Luna did. "Fine. I'm working on it, I've been promoting the play like crazy."

"Right, Little Shop of Horrors," Liz nodded, remembering all the summer afternoons she spent in their stuffy auditorium while Luna spent extra hours preparing. "Opening night is soon, is Peter coming?"

Luna's eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "Yeah, why wouldn't he?"

"You're like, the only person that ever sees him outside of school," Mia stated, a "duh" tone to her voice. "Not even Ned sees him that much, and they're best friends."

Luna bit the inside of her cheek, knowing they were probably right. While she did get to see Peter outside of school, they were usually brief meetings, just so Luna could be sure he made it through the night alive.

Once summer began, Peter spent more time in his suit, trying to keep New York as safe as he possibly could. When she said yes to being his girlfriend on that day in June, it seemed to slip from her mind that she'd be dating both Peter and Spider-Man. Meaning every night she was forced to not think about the fact that he could be in danger, and just hope that she'd still have her boyfriend the next day.

Luna shrugged, brushing off the topic. "Well, he's my boyfriend, so he has to be there to support me."

"Speaking of school plays," Liz began, her eyes looking away from the two girls and down the hall, "Liz Allan."

"How does she have anything to do with the school play?" Mia scoffed, crossing her arms. "She's in literally everything but the drama club."

Liz blinked. "She looks like a princess. Princesses are from plays."

"Weak transition," Luna muttered, leaning against her lockers, "but do continue, what about Liz?"

Then Liz got that look in her eyes. She let out a dramatically loud sigh, purposely swaying into Mia as she did so. "I think I'm in love," She cooed, Mia rolling her eyes. "We could be Liz squared, how cute is that?"

"Not at all," Mia deadpanned.

Liz snapped out of her daze, glaring at the girl as she opened her mouth, but quickly shut it. Luna deflated, her excitement growing as she was ready to see an argument break out between the two girls. Then she followed Liz's gaze, spotting a certain boy walking towards them. She immediately grinned, turning to both her friends.

"I get it. I'll see you later Liz and Mia, I want to spend time with my boyfriend, blah blah blah. Bye!" Mia mocked, Luna childishly sticking her tongue out at the girl. As promised, the two girls left just as Peter made it to his locker. He tugged his headphones out of his ears as Luna stepped towards him, instinctively sticking out his cheek without looking away from his locker.

As per usual, she placed a kiss on his cheek before leaning against the locker beside his. "I'm starting to think I need to switch it up," She thought aloud, Peter looking up for a split second, amusement swimming in his eyes. "You always expect my kiss, what if I just don't kiss you?"

"Then I look like an idiot with my cheek stuck out," He shrugged, a smile settling on his lips when that got a chuckle. He looked to the girl again, this time his eyes trailing up and down her figure. Luna shifted slightly under his gaze, biting the inside of her cheek in nervousness. "Is that... my sweater?"

She quickly looked down the blue sweater she wore, her blush dusting over her cheeks. She hadn't even realized how loosely the school sweater hung on her body, opposed to the tight fit of hers. "I must have grabbed it by accident," She admitted bashfully, suddenly feeling very embarrassed as he grinned at her. "So, uhm, you're coming to my show next week, right?"

He quickly shut his locker, nodding his head as he reached out to grab onto the girl. She shuffled closer, allowing Peter to rest his hands on her hips while hers rested on his shoulders. "I'll be there," He reassured, leaning in for a kiss, just for Luna to reel her head back.

"You said that about the rehearsals," She reminded, the boy's lips twisting into a frown, "and the student council meeting today..." She instantly sighed as his face fell, meaning that as usual, he'd forgotten. "You forgot," She acknowledged, head dropping. She hadn't expected him to remember, he couldn't seem to remember anything nowadays.

"What's it for again?" He smiled sheepishly.

"I'm helping Mia propose a self-defense class," She mumbled, her mood suddenly plummeting. "Peter, this is really big for me. You know how I feel about..."

"I know, I know," He rushed out, bringing her closer to him, causing her to lift her gaze back to his. "I'm sorry, but the Star–"

"Stark internship," She finished for him, "right, how could I forget?" Peter's lips tugged into a frown, and he was prepared to apologize again, but she sighed again. "It's fine, you don't need to be there, it's not that crucial. I know how important the Stark internship is to you, and as your number one fan, I support you."

The frown he wore faded, and he found himself unable to look away from the girl. Why he didn't tell Luna sooner was unknown to him, with all the constant support and loving she provided for him, he wished he'd told her sooner.

Luna let out a chuckle as Peter ducked down to kiss her nose, making her scrunch it up. "I like you, Luna."

"This again?" She snickered, fingers twirling around the curls at the nape of his neck. Peter squeezed her hips at this, making her roll her eyes. "Okay, okay. I like you too, Peter."

Her smile widened as his did, probably making the two look crazy to anyone passing. The bell ringing broke their unspoken staring contest, the students around them all moving to their classes.

"Swing by later?"

Peter shot her a pointed look at her choice of words, making her giggle. "Yeah, I'll see you later." Quickly pressing a kiss to her lips, the two went to their classes with rosy cheeks and small smiles.

— • —

hi I love Peter and Luna as a couple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 20.1K 35
❝And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.❞ ...
12.7K 718 23
all the bad dreams that you hide, show me yours. mcu!peter parker x oc. ── © birdie, 2021 cover by @bayports
36.2K 1.1K 4
4-Part Fic "I'm sorry. I'm going to try to be brave, Mister. Stark, but I don't know if I can. I'm really scared... and I, um, I don't want to die."...
1M 45.2K 38
LOVEBUG. ❝Luna has been bitten by the lovebug.❞ ❝Isn't that a Jonas Brothers song?❞ ( peter parker x oc ) ( pre-civil...