Long As My Bully Love Me

By TheyLoveMeechie

"Tired of living with demons because they're always inviting more" ~J.Cole๐Ÿ˜ Notoria isn't your average 16 ye... More

Notoria๐Ÿ’š
New School
Chapter 2
Transformation chp3
Chapter 4
Author A/N
Chapter 5
Author A/N
New Beginningsโ‰
Chapter 6โ—
Chapter 7๐Ÿ’ฆโ—
Chapter 8๐Ÿ˜Œ
Chapter 9โ™ฅ
A/N
Chapter 11 pt.1
Chapter 11 pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
R.I.P๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ซ
THANKSSSSS
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Readd. S. S. B N c cs. C m

Chapter 10๐ŸŒŸ

3.6K 82 62
By TheyLoveMeechie

Wiz P.O.V
Me, Smoke, and Jazz was at James house. "Wassup Ms. Jay?"

"Hey boy James not here."

"Where he at?" "I think he spent the night with Toria." "Ight bye momma I love ya." "Love you too Wiz."

We walked across the street to Toria house.

Smoke got an extra key so we invited ourselves in. "These niggas still sleep they gone forever be late." Smoke said.

We went to her room when Jazz opened the door James had Vaeh on his chest while Toria was snuggled close in his arms.

"Bruh I gotta get a picture of this. My nigga look like a family man."

I snapped the picture then we went to wake them up. "GET UPPPPPP!" I screamed.

They ain't even move.

"Damn." Jazz came with some water. Smoke moved Vaeh from James grasp.

"Get em." I said.

She threw the water on them they immediately hopped up.

"Yo what the fuck?" James said causing us to laugh. "The fuck wrong with y'all?" Toria asked.

She hurried out the bed and ran to the restroom.

James P.O.V
"Y'all stupid as fuck." I seen these ugly ass niggas standing here looking stupid.

"😂Come on for y'all be late again."

I flicked Wiz clown ass off and went into the restroom with Toria.

She was drying herself off.

"Good Morning ma." I said hugging her from behind.

"Move James you wet."

"You is too soooo." I grabbed an extra toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

After a few minutes we walked out they was in her bed eating cereal and watching t.v.

"Can y'all at least get Bre and Jaden?"

"Yo momma got em up you gotta go over there anyways to get dressed." Smoke said.

"Stupid assess."

I went to the kitchen to get us some to eat and fix Vaeh a bottle and grab her apple sauce.

When I came back in Toria had on this thot ass dress.

Notoria P.O.V
"Where the fuck you going in that?" James asked me.

"School duh." "Take that shit off."

"You not my daddy the fuck." "Nigga the dress stop at her knees." Wiz said.

"Hell nah you see that long as slit down her back and it's tight around her ass? Take it off." he said.

I rolled my eyes and started putting my shoes on.

"Notoria so you don't hear me?"

"Shut up you not my damn daddy." he looked at me then gave the boys a look they all stood up with Munchkin and walked out closing the door behind them.

I stayed seated cause he ain't scaring nobody.

"Why you just can't take the damn dress off?" "Cause I like my fucking dress get off my nerves."

He walked over to me licking his lips.

"Just change into some sweats or something." "No." "Baby yo ass look to fat in the dress. I'll be going to jail for beating a nigga ass for starring at you."

"Who is baby?😂 I'm single and if a nigga wanna look let him look."

He looked angry and I smiled knowing he was jealous. He walked over to my closet and came out with a jumpsuit.

"Put it on." "No" he grabbed my feet and pulled my shoes off.

"What is you doing stop?" he pushed me back on the bed and pulled my dress over my head.

"Stop nigga." he didn't say anything I pushed him away trying to get him off.

Then thoughts of my step dad came rushing in. "Stop, stop, stop." I said starting to cry he lifted up.

"Please stop."

"Toria I'm not even touching you no more." I started to cry harder.

"Come here." he sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. "Y'all good in here?" Smoke asked.

"Yeah we not going to school today I gotchu if you take Bre and lil Jay to school and take Munch to my momma." James said.

"Ight I gotcho see y'all later." he closed the door.

"I'm sorry ma." he said still holding me.

I didn't respond I just laid in his arms. "Let's go to sleep." he said.

I took the rest of the dress off and got in the bed. "I hurt you?" he asked. "I thought of him" I said lowly.

"My bad ma."

"You okay. I just can't get his face out of my mind." "You don't gotta worry about him no more."

"Why not?" "Yesterday I handled him." he reached for his phone.

"Look." I seen my step dad hooked up to shit.

I watched the video as dogs attacked him ripping his flesh off.

"What the fuck James?" I threw the phone down. "What?" "I can't watch that nope." I got up and ran to the bathroom that shit made me sick to my stomach.

He held my hair back as I threw up in the toilet.

After a few minutes I sat back on the floor. "You good?" I nodded. "Let me brush my teeth."

"Ight put the lil shirt pants thing on afterwards I'm taking you out."

I started brushing my teeth while I stared in the mirror. I looked exhausted I walked into the room and put the jumpsuit on.

*mm*
"That's even worse." "Shut up. You the one that picked it out" I said.

I did my makeup and straightened my hair. I went to the living room to wait on him to come back.

James P.O.V
I felt bad as hell I didn't know she would start crying. I noticed scars on her thighs but ian bring it up.

She tried to cover em with make up.

I walked home and showered. I threw on some joggers and a hoodie.

"Why you not at school?" my momma asked. "Some happened this morning with Toria I'm finna take her out some where."

"A date?" she asked smiling.

"😂Nah just a lil get away for her." "Stop being a hoe." she said "😂Pimp nem but nah for real what you cooking for Thanksgiving?"

"I don't know make a list I'll cook it."

"Okay momma I love you." I kissed her forehead. "I love you too baby."

I grabbed a jacket and went back to her house. She was laid out on the couch eating ice cream.

"Ice cream for breakfast?" I asked. "Yeap."

"You ready?" "Yea" she stood up and I tossed her the jacket.

"What this for?" she asked.

"Cover allat up." she rolled her eyes but did it. "Where we going?"

"Out to eat then whatever you wanna do my treat and later I got some planned." "Okay." I closed and locked the door behind us.

I jogged over to her side of the car.

"Here you go." "Thank you" we drove in silence while she just stared out the window.

"What you thinking about?" I asked turning the music down.

"How my life changed so fast over these four months." "Yea he work in mysterious ways."

"😂I see. I hope I'm doing the right thing and making them proud."

"Don't always worry about making them proud cause you'll only disappoint yoself in the end. Make yo self proud and they'll be proud because you happy."

"How do you know all this?" she asked looking at me.

"I lived, noticed, and laid back. Everything I'm saying either I been through it, seen some one else going through it, or just sat back and watched everything come to me."

I turned the car off and jogged to her side to open the door.

"Thank you." "No problem ma." I grabbed her hand and led her to the front.

"Good Morning how many?"

"Two." I said. "Alright follow me." "What they got here?" "You never been?" she looked at me with the duh nigga face.

"My bad😂."

"They got like lobster and fish and shit, pasta, chicken dishes allat."

"Oh." she said "Here you are." I pulled her seat out for her than sat across from her.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" "Can I get a lemonade." "Yes sir and for the lady?"

"I'll have a water." "Get her a lemonade, ice tea, and a water."

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks" I nodded. "See some you like?" "Why this shit so expensive?" she asked.

Toria P.O.V
This shit was expensive they had a piece of grilled chicken on a bed of lettuce for $50 damn dollars.

"Just order some I'm paying not you." he said I rolled my eyes.

I chose the cheapest thing on here.

It was $20.00 for pasta with shrimp and lobster.

This better fill me up all day. "You guys ready to order?" he placed our drinks down.

"Yeah I'll get the lobster dish." "That shit almost $90." I told him. "Anyways with the shrimp pasta and cheddar biscuits."

"Alright and for you?" he asked me.

"The shrimp and lobster pasta." "Will that be all?" "Yes thank you." he walked away.

"That's all you wanted?" he asked me.

"Yeah that was the cheapest thing on there." "You do know I'm not gone share my food with you when you still hungry right?" I rolled my eyes.

"For $20 it better be the size of yo big ass head."

"Hahaha very funny."

"Smile." I told him. "Why?" "Just smile" he gave me a fake smile.

"There." "No I want a real smile." he shook his head and stared at me. "Damn" he said.

"What?"

"Nothing." he licked his lips starring at me. "You gone need more than spit on them lips. Try Carmax."

"Bruh you always ruin the moment." he threw a roll at me but I dodged it.

James P.O.V
"Stop bastard." she said laughing before she interrupted me I was staring at how beautiful she was and how lucky I am.

This shit made me realize I had to make her mines before it's to late.

"Here you guys go. If you need anything just call me my name is Tavion." BIght Thank ya man." I said she started eating.

I love a female that can eat in front of a nigga that prissy shit not for me.

"It's good?" she nodded.

"Can I get one?" she said pointing to my biscuits. "Nope I told you I wasn't sharing."

"Roach."

"😂I'm a Roach for not giving you what you want?"

"Clearly I'm a princess I get whatever I want." "This princess gone be eating them hard ass dinner rolls." she picked one up and threw it but it missed.

Sbe covered her mouth laughing.

I turned around to see a man looking around holding his head. "😂😂You bugged his ass?"

"Shhhh." she said still laughing.

"Here." I gave her a biscuit she just sat it on her plate and threw another roll but at a different person.

"😂These folks gone beat yo ass." she humped her shoulders.

"Watch this." I grabbed two of em and threw em at this lady. Her wig tilted "😂oh my god Jay." Toria said laughing.

This was a five star restaurant we was acting a fool in.

"Hand me another." she said. She focused her aim. "Go." I said she hit the damn waiter he looked around confused.

"😂You gone get us put out."

"Act normal he walking over." she said. "So how's your meal going?"

"Everything's great." she said. "Seems like you guys really enjoyed the rolls." "Yes delicious." she said smiling.

"Mhm" he said walking off. "😂They already know it's us." I said.

She took a piece of my lobster.

"I don't care." "Stop eating my food fat head ass." "What's yours is mines, what's mines is ours.b I laughed at her.

She was so beautiful.

"You ready to go?" I asked. "Yeap." "Tavion" I said he walked over to us.

"Can we get some to go boxes and the bill?" "Yeah I'll be right back." I wasn't paying attention all I seen was another roll hit his head.

She laughed while he looked angry. "You know we leaving him a big tip right?" she said

"😂We ain't got a choice." we packed our food up. I paid the bill.

"I got the tip." she said.

She put a $20 down. When she walked off I picked it up and put a $50 down.

I told her about trying to pay for shit that's my job. I gotta find away to give her money back cause she ain't gone take it if I just try to give it to her.

She was already in the car.

"Where you wanna go next?" I asked her. "I need to get me some more bundles. I wanna try some new."

"Like what?" I started driving.

"A new color or style." I nodded and pulled up to this place my momma get hers from.

"Come on." we walked in and her eyes lit up. "Get what ever you want."

"Hey you guys need help with anything today?" "No thank you we just browsing." Toria responded.

Notoria P.O.V
I was in weave paradise. I walked over to they wall that showed the different bundles and lengths.

"What color should I get?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I looked up at him waiting on his response.

"Red." "Why red?" I asked.

"It's different plus you'll look bad as hell in red." I laughed and grabbed the longest ones they had.

"That's it? he asked I nodded and walked to the front.

"Found everything okay?" "Yes ma'am" I said. I grabbed some extra lip glosses and put em up there.

He paid for my stuff then handed me a $100. "What's this for?" "Just a lil some for you." I nodded. "Next stop?" he asked. "Mall?"

"Ight we gotta get some matching outfits." "😂Why we gotta match?"

"Cause we goals." he said with a straight face. I love this treatment like it's what I always wished for but I don't want to date him.

Us in a relationship is like a volcano meeting an earthquake. Maybe we can just be great friends or something.

"I miss Munchkin." I said. "She is okay we will get her later."

I nodded and facetimed his momma.

Ma Duece👸💜
Hello

Hey momma

Hey baby

Where Munch?

Laying next to me.

Can you put the camera on her?

She was sitting up by herself chewing her fingers.

Hey mama

I was smiling from ear to ear this lil girl is my whole world.

Dada...Mama...

She been talking a lil more her 1st birthday is 4 months away and I plan on making it the best.

I love yhu...Ima come get yhu later.

She spoke in gibberish than James mama started back talking.

Where that boy of mines?

Right here *puts camera on him*

No hey momma no nothing

My bad hey momma

Mhm well we'll see y'all later

Okay bye

Bye sweety

I hung the phone up. "You the first female she ever liked." he said.

"Well of course I'm different from the rest of these females." "And how is that?" he said stopping the car and looking at me.

"For starters look who here with you right now even when you gave me all the reasons to leave."

"You right."

"Ian finished look who let they ice cream melt just to comfort you and --"

"Ight Ight ma yeen gotta keep going big head ass." "Well you asked." "Mane come on." he said getting out the car.

I laughed he grabbed my hand as we walked in.

"Where we going first?"

"Ion know" I said. We walked into Foot Locker. "Wassup T." Chris said. "Hey best friend." "Did you get my call?"

"When?" "Yesterday yo interview today."

"A lot was going on yesterday but what time was it?"

"I scheduled for 3 cause school and everything." "Can I do it now while I'm here?" "Yea come on."

"I'll be back Jay." "Ight I'll get us some stuff." I nodded and followed Chris.

"So y'all serious now?" he asked. "Nope" I replied popping the p. "Why not?" "He to much for me plus I'm worried about myself not a relationship."

"That's wassup but I'll be doing yo interview since my manger not here yet." I nodded.

"Why did you choose us?" he asked. "Because you offered."

"Notoria be serious it's recording to show the manger." "Okay Okay" I said. "Well because I have a future in starting my own business one day and this is one step closer to try to get consumers to buy my products."

"Very well how long do you intend on working with us." "Part time for the next year full time for the next 3 years."

"Alright Ms.Jones last question. How can you make our store boom?"

"Well I'll help raise the sales by bringing in more clientele and I'll advertise our products even when off duty." I said.

He stopped the recording.

"You did good as hell." "😂I know a thing or two about persuading people."

"I see😂 I hope you wasn't serious about working here for four years." "Nah but they will most likely hire people who'll be there for the long run." I said.

"Smart. I'll let you know by tomorrow if you got the job."

"Okay." we walked back in the front to see James with damn near every shoe in the store.

"I got us both matching shoes."

"How many pairs did you get?" I asked. "I got me and you like 6 pairs I think, Bre and Jaden 3 pairs each, Ma wanted some new shoes so I got her four pairs, and I got Vaeh six pairs of lil baby shoes that match ours."

"How much was all this?"

"That's for me to know and for y'all to enjoy. Now next store?"

"Rue 21 I need some new outfits and they always got a sale." I took some of the bags out his hand.

We walked in Rue 21. "Welcome to Rue." the cashier greeted us.

"Hey." I said.

I walked over to the female section and got some tights, jeans, half shirts, dresses, and jackets.

"You found anything?" I asked him.

"Yea I got a hoodie and some jeans." we walked to check out. "Found everything okay?" "Yes ma'am"

She rung our stuff up

"Would you care to try our new fragrance?" "No thank."

"Alright your total is $107.29." "Damn that's cheap." he said. I looked at this nigga crazy shit I would've put it all back till I reached $10 no more than $15.

He handed her the money.

"Keep the change." I grabbed some of the bags while he grabbed the rest.

"Next?" he asked. "This to much money you spending." "Exactly I'm spending it now come on."

......... We been to at least every damn store. "You want yo nails done?"

"Not really." I said.

"Naw come on." we walked to the nail shop in the mall. My arms was tired from all these bags, my feet hurt, and I'm tired.

"Welcum to Rosa Nail we take you next." Ling Ling said.

We know most of them by name cause he take his momma and Bre here. "This special lady?" she asked him. "Yeahh give her the full treatment.

Face mask, pedicure and manicure, massage, and what ever else she want." He said.

I loved all of this but some part of me felt like he was trying to buy my happiness.

He grabbed my bags. "I'll be back ma." He kissed my temple and walked out. "You ready?" she asked. "Yeah."

James P.O.V

Blood Brudah💉😎
Ay bruh where you at?

I'm walking to the car right now wassup?

You on the way home?

Naw I took Toria out for some her time today I'm waiting for her to finish up at the nail shop.

What time you gone be home?

Ion know Wiz wassup?

Yo pops in the hospital. He had a heart attack.

So nigga that ain't my pops and it don't got nothing to do with me.

Nigga this yo pops whether he was there or not. You only get one bruh imagine how he'll feel that you didn't show up if he survived this shit.

Mane ian trying to hear allat he made that decision when he decided to walk out my life.

Mane whatever nigga I'm on my way up there. Think about it mane for real.

Ight bruh

I hung up and threw the phone in the passenger seat. Damn bruh it's always some. I rubbed my hands down my face thinking to myself with the music low.

All the bags was in the back seat.

*2 hours later*
        *Ring* *Ring*
Thickums👅💦

Hello

I'm finished.

Ight here I come.

Okay.

She hung up I looked at the time it was lil after 3. Ian even notice I fell asleep I got out the car stretching.

"Heyyyy." this fine ass shawty said walking past me giggling with her friends. "Sup ma." "😂Bitch talk to him you been eye balling him since we was in Rue 21." her friend said.

I stared a lil harder and noticed they was the two cashiers.

"So you say?" I said grinning.

"I'm not a stalker or nothing I just noticed you and yo sister when y'all walked in." she said smiling showing her braces.

"Yea my sister. Let me see yo phone." I said.

She handed me her phone.

I saved my number under Daddy👅💦. "Make sure you use it."

"I'll definitely be calling you tonight?"

"Yea that'll work." I walked off to get Toria.

"What took so long?"

"I was on the phone." I lied. "Oh well I already paid so come on."

"Nah I suppose to treat you." I handed her $500. "Jay I don't want yo money actually I don't want any of this.

I was happy just with yo presence I'm not these other girls. I mean it's nice to be spoiled with gifts once and a while but not this much."

"So what you saying is I did all this for shit?"

She pissing me off every time I try to be nice or show her different she do stupid and say shit like this.

"I'm not saying that Jay. What I am saying is I would've been okay with a burger and some more ice cream." "So you don't like none?"

"I love it all I promise I'm just not use to all this so I've learned to appreciate the smaller things in life."

"Well I want you to get used to the diamonds, crystals, the luxury life, and allat." she gave me a slight smile. "Yeah one day and hopefully I'll buy it on my own."

"Can I get a hug?" I asked.

She nodded and hugged me. "Let's go mama you can drive."

"Okay." we walked out to the car. "Don't kill me." she laughed.

Notoria P.O.V
We drove in silence he looked to be in deep thought. "You good?" I asked. "Yea just-- never mind."

"Tell me." I said.

"You wouldn't understand." "I'll like to try." he let out a sigh.

"You know how my boss is also my "pops"?" he asked looking at me. I nodded.

"He had a heart attack and they want me to go up there but ion know bout allat." "I mean could it be that hard to decide? You have to go like maybe y'all can actually build a bond." he looked up.

"But why should I?"

"Jay you only heard yo momma side of the story you gotta hear his and you choose the truth.

That's just my opinion I would've did correction I would do anything to hear my dad's voice you have that chance don't waste it."

"Damn Tot I'm just so confused like ian gone lie I want a bond with him I really do but do he want a bond with me is the question?"

"There's only one way to find out." I said. "You gone make me go?" he asked.

"Yeap cause y'all relationship is something important he fucked up in the past now it's his time to redeem his self." I said.

"How you even know if he lived it?"

"If he's yo father I know he made it." "What that supposed to mean?" "Just saying."

"Right...Wiz sent the hospital he at Belta."

*Made up.*

"Okay" I turned the radio up as I drove.

........... "Jay?" I looked over and he was sleep. Welp GPS it is cause I'm lost.

I listened to the GPS till I got there.

"Wake up." I said tapping him. "Hmm?" he rolled back towards the window.

"Get up." I said hitting him in his chest.

"What Toria Damn?" "We here bastard." I turned the car off. He got out as I locked the doors.

He walked over to my side. "My bad momma I'm just really tired and frustrated." he said backing me up to the car.

"It's okay Jay I understand you really tired but next time you yell at me you'll be checking into one of these rooms." he laughed and kissed me deeply. My hands roamed his body making him grin against my lips.

I placed my arms around his neck as the kissed deepened.

I had this feeling at the pit of my stomach. A feeling I hated but loved at the same time.

"Get a room." we broke from the kiss and Wiz and Jazz was standing there.

I wiped my mouth embarrassed.

"I'm glad you changed yo mind." Wiz told Jay.

James P.O.V
If we wasn't outside the hospital I would've had her bent over the car so fast.

She had me at full attention, I had a weird feeling in my stomach a feeling that I never had before but I ignored it I was mainly surprised she let it get that far but Wiz stupid ass interrupted.

Jazz was standing there looking angry but ian give a fuck.

"Let's go ma." I told Toria. I grabbed her hand as we walked in. "Hello visiting?" the lady at the desk asked.

"Yea James Jackson." I replied.

I don't even understand why the fuck she named me after him.

She led us to his room and when I entered my momma was laying by his bed side.

"Why you here? You not even supposed to be out of bed you trying to get worse or some shit?" I said.

"Boy calm down talking to yo momma like that." "😂Damn P You survived yo lil heart attack but what you keep forgetting is you ain't my pops nigga."

"Let me have a conversation with him in peace." he said to my momma but looking at Toria.

"Nah she can stay." I said.

"I'll be in the hall." my momma got up and walked out.

"Jay I think it's a good idea if I leave too." she said. "Nah you good sit down, mama you too." they sat on the couch and I sat next to him in a chair.

"Damn I guess it's time to push my pride aside to let y'all know how I really been feeling inside.

I was raised by a beautiful woman, a strong one with a brilliant mind, growing up with no dad so that might be why I show my feminine side."

Damn this shit hard to open up.
I took a deep breath.

"So many nights I cried thinking I was the reason why my momma couldn't pay her rent and she was stuck up in a hotel room with all 3 of us.

I would have dreams we was rich until I actually got off my ass. Now I got her a house and I promise momma you'll never be homeless again.

But pops why? Why you was never there when it rained?

I wanted to be that type of kid who looked up to they pops but I guess you just a lame."

"Ja--" "Nah I'm not finished I used to play football but you never showed up to games like damn nigga that pain still remains.

Honestly my momma should've changed my name cause that's all we'll ever have in common.

You was missing a lot and I guess you still don't care.

You ain't even teach me how to walk crawl or piss in a pot. I'm yo junior and you supposed to be my pops.

I'm the only child you got so it ain't that hard. Ian even cry when you got locked up cause I always had to question if you really love me or not."

Tears flooded my eyes as I let it all out.

Ian holding shit in no more. "Listen Jay yo daddy was a boy who was about to have a little boy but I didn't have a pops so I just couldn't do the job.

I didn't know the plan of what it took to be a man. I was only 16 see what you fail to realize it was outta my hands.

I would never curse my child.

How could I raise a seed if no one thought me how? That's why I shot them fouls and thousands everyday.

I was even hooping in the snow just to make sure we'll be straight.

Then I broke my arm. I didn't know what to do cause now I had an extra mouth to feed.

So now I couldn't make it to the league. How was I supposed to explain to a 5 year old boy that his pops was ashamed to be at his games?"

As I listened to him explain I started to realize more and more how he just ran out cause he didn't want me to be embarrassed of him which only made my anger grow.

"But loving me is free. That's y'all niggas problem y'all leave y'all kids and don't know who they can turn out to be.

You aint have faith in yo self you could've had that faith in me.

Yo blood is what I bleed.

You ain't make it to the league so you couldn't raise you son that's really what you want me to believe?

Ian ask you for a dollar.

You could've helped out my momma or teach me some shit nigga give me yo knowledge.

You got it so you use it.

Shit I gotta calm down cause you about to make me lose it. I'm tired of yo excuses.

I excused you a few times just listening to momma tell me stories. I came here cause somebody told me to give you another chance but I refused to listen to bull shit."

"Look Jr. You right and everything you saying is real.

I never had a dad so I know exactly how it feels. Like when I got older and started building my way up I used to think about how I wanted that nigga killed.

Look son the cycle can go on if we don't learn to heal.

At this rate we're never gonna build what they thought us to destroy. That's the bond and a love of a father to his boy.

So many locked away other's killed and died. It's only by the grace of god that your's still alive.

I'm willing to try to find away to make up what's been done. At the end of the day James Elizabeth Jackson Jr. You only get one.

One dad, one mom, one life, two lungs but what happened is done you'll always be my son." I walked out the room.

"You good." I looked over to see Toria I pulled her towards me.

"I was mad at my father not appreciative that I had one at least. I mean yo pops gone." I said.

She wiped my tears. "Every dad is not a super dad. Well a super dad for their kids but you have to accept he is yo dad and that he the dad that he is. And you can't always believe what yo mom say cause everything she say not true.

Just because he was a bad dude to her doesn't mean he'll be a bad dude to you."

"But he fail to realize father hood ain't always about what you have in yo pockets you gotta spend time with yo kids. You feel me teach em. Just cause you buy stuff for yo kids don't make you a good dad either."

"I understand, you gotta be present and not always give presents but he want to make it work Jay. Try at least. For me."

I squeezed her into a hug kissing all over her face. "

😂Ight Jay now go back in there."

I pulled away. "Damn you always seeing a nigga cry."

"And that's okay boo cause a man is the strongest when he expresses his self." I kissed her one last time before we walked back in.

"I'm willing to work some out too but don't expect everything to just happen so easy it's gone take some time."

"Come give yo pops a hug."

"Nigga that's gay." "It ain't gay now bring yo ass over here." I hugged him.

"Ight that was kinda gay." he said making us laugh. "But I'ma let y'all get back to it. Wiz and ya momma told me how you changed since she came. Nice to finally meet you in person young lady."

He opened his arms for a hug and she gave him one he squeezed her hard.

"Ow Mr.Jackson."

"My bad honey call me daddy." she looked at him confused and just nodded.

Hopefully this nigga ain't mean it the way I feel like he did or I may gotta off his ass. "Come on Jay." she said grabbing my hand.

"Bre, Jay, and Munch at Jaceqline's mother house."

"It's Jasmine momma."

"Hmm Whatever the girl name is." we walked back to the car. "Thanks ma" "No problem."

Notoria P.O.V
We was driving somewhere but I had no idea to where we was going.

"The house is back the other way." I said. "Nah I'm still taking you to the thing I had planned."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." it was almost 7 o'clock where could we possibly be going?

..........He tied a blind fold around my eyes. "Watch yo step." he said.

"How if I can't see?"

"😂Just try." we finally came to a stop.

"You ready?" he asked. "Yep considering you messing up my lashes." I heard him laugh.

"Look he pulled the bandana off and my eyes lit up.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My lil get away house." "Little you got yo own lake in the back."

"😂We not that far from the house but the inside is fully furnished. Upstairs and downstairs got a few game rooms for me and the guys but this is what you're here for."

We went closer to the lake it was sparking.

"How the hell is a lake so clean?"

"😂Got people to handle that but look down." he said I looked it was a picnic with my favorite foods.

"Thank you." I said. "You deserve it baby." we sat down.

I heard a violin playing it was Chris.

"You play violin?" "😂A little." he said. "Capture the moment." Wiz said snapping a picture real quick.

"Damn we not getting married." I said.

"Not yet." Smoke came out with a tiara and put it on my head. "For you Madame."

I smiled.

"Where's Jazz?" "Well umm" Wiz was cut off by Raye, Tiffany, and Robyn.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Jones I'm Raye." "I'm Tiff" "And I'm Robyn today we will be your servers anything you need don't hesitate to call." they walked off laughing.

"You did all this?"

"Yeap I already told you after everything you been through you deserve this." I smiled.

"Mama." I heard my sister's voice I turned around to see Jaden holding her and walking with Bre.

"Hey babies." I reached for her.

"No No Toria. Eat first baby later." they walked off with this older lady that looked like his momma.

"Enjoy." she said.

"Bone apple titty." Wiz yelled out.

"😂I chose the wrong people but try it. I cooked everything well my momma did but I told her too." he said making me laugh.

I tried the first dish in front of me which was my favorite. Honey Gold Wings.

"Dang." I said.

"My momma did that shit didn't it?" I laughed. As time went by we had ate damn near everything and so did Wiz.

He kept stealing food and taking pictures I don't even know why we gave that dummy a camera. "One more dish." he said. "I'm full."

"Raye bring me the snickers blast."

"Oh my god my favorite." I said they brung the party size bucket out.

"They don't even make these." I said

"We know we took our time to order a bunch and put it all in a bucket for you." Tiffany said.

"Andddd."

"It's August..." he said walking out singing. "😂Cousinnnn." I semi yelled.

"Sup cousin hope you enjoying yo self."

"I really am." I said. "I waited to tell you this but here's grandma's will." he said.

"Dear Family and Friends as my time is slowly coming to an end I want to make sure my family is secured financially, physically, and mentally. I leave all the money in my bank account to my 4 grandchildren August, Notoria, May, and April. I leave Notoria an extra 2 million for Munchkin which they all can collect on their 18th birthday. I leave my house to my daughter Lisa and to my ex husband I love you dusty bastard I leave you all my belongings can't wait to see you all again. I love y'all.

I wiped my eyes.

"Damn today been emotional." I said. "😂😂 December 25 Notoria Jones you will be financially secured because she left each one of us 25 million. Seems as she had underground work nobody knew about and she saved it up." he said.

"I'm so thankful for everyone of y'all." I hugged August.

"Group Hug." Wiz screamed.

Everybody ran in "Alright who getting too friendly?" Robyn asked. "My hand kind of slipped down there." Chris said winking at her.

Everybody laughed.

"We getting in the lake or what?" Smoke asked.

"Ian got a swimming suit." I said.

"You got panties and bra on?" Tiffany asked. "Duh." "Same thing now let's go." everybody snatched they clothes off.

The guys had on gym shorts under so they was good.

I removed my jumpsuit then walked over trying to cover myself.

"Bitch come on!" Raye yelled.

"Shit that's cold." I said next thing I felt I was getting pushed.

I hopped up only to be dunked in the water. "Oh my god bruh." I opened my eyes to see every body getting thrown in the water the shit wasn't even that deep for allat.

*half an hour later*

We was all showering up after being in the water. Every body brung extra clothes since they knew of it me on the other hand did not.

"Here you go." Jay said walking in the restroom.

I pulled the shower curtain in front of me. "You couldn't wait?"

He stood there staring and smiling which is when my dumb ass realized the shower curtain was clear and damn near see through.

"Oh my fucking god James get out." I threw the shampoo bottle.

He laughed and walked out.

After I finished showering I oiled myself up. I looked at the clothes he brung.

It was some shorts that was damn near panties and a tight white t-shirt that looked like it was Bre's and he didn't bring me any panties or a bra.

He did this shit on purpose. He could've grabbed some I got from the mall.

I walked out and he smiled.

"Asshole." he just laughed. "We going downstairs with the others."

We let the guys shower first since we was gone take longer. When we got downstairs Tiff was all up on August, Robyn on Chris so called faithful ass, Smoke baby momma was here with him, and Wiz was entertaining Raye.

"What y'all tryna do?" Jay asked.

I sat on the couch. "Ion know bout y'all but I'm finna go handle some." August stood up leading Tiffany to the back.

"Ay bruh." Chris said.

"Wassup?" he threw August some condoms.

"I heard about shawty." he said.

We played music and laid back getting high. "Fuckkkkkkkkk!" we heard Tiffany scream.

"Ay turn that shit up." Raye yelled.

Robyn started twerking and shit being she from the Barbados she was fucking it up.

My high level was so high ian give a fuck.

I started twerking with her then Raye joined. "Get on the pole." Smoke baby momma Keisha said.

I did it just because.

I climbed to the top and did tricks as I slid down ending in a split. Where I get all this from? I don't even know.

"Damn cuh you got you a whole stripper." Chris said.

I stopped dancing and laughed sitting back on the couch. "Where you learn to do that from?" he asked.

"Ion know just got up there and did it." he picked me up and took me to the room we was in before. "I'm not tryna have sex with you just to clear that up." he said.

I nodded. He laid back on the bed and I climbed on his lap.

I leaned down and kissed him.

He grabbed handfuls of my ass as it deepened. He grinded me on hisself. Our tongues fought till he eventually won.

He flipped me over on my back not breaking the kiss.

He grinded against my sensitive spot causing a moan to escape. "Stopppp." I whined.

I was scared of what would happen if we went further.

He kissed my neck leaving passion marks. He lifted my shirt up exposing my breast to him.

He kissed em then left passion marks on the top of them.

"Jay." I called out.

He kissed my stomach making me get butterflies. He went lower and kissed my inside of my thighs close to my sweet spot.

He went back to my lips deepening the kiss. He stopped and smirked and walked out the room.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

I laid there breathing heavy.

I went from not wanting to be his girl earlier to damn near wanting him in my guts.

I broke from my thoughts and stood up walking back to the front. Tiffany was back up there with August. "Mhhmmm." Raye said looking at me smiling.

"Stopppp Jay." Robyn said trying to sound like me.

"We ain't even do none." "Explain those." she said pointing to my neck. "And those?" Raye said pointing to my legs.

"Nah honey he ain't snatched her V-Card yet trust me I'll know she wouldn't even be able to get out of bed." Tiffany said. "So the fuck y'all do?" Chris asked. "Let me find out you ate?" Smoke said. "Hell Nahh just teased a lil bit" I flicked him off and went to sit down.

*At the house*
I was back home with my Munchkin.

I put my ice cream in the freezer. Yes I did take it. I laid in bed with Munch and got on snapchat.

I clicked on Jay story to see he posted off guard pictures of me from everything we did today and the pictures Wiz took.

I smiled then powered my phone off.

I put Munch on my chest then turned the lamp off GOODNIGHT.

James P.O.V
After Toria went home I called shawty from the mall up cause a nigga got blue balls from teasing her and this shit hurt.

I gave her the break down the chick agreed so with that being said. Goodnight Muthafuckas.

7389💜💯....This was more of a chapter about Notoria and James bond becoming stronger since in other chapters you can't really see this side of them. Kind of gave y'all a father son thing going on there👅But Thanks to my supporters I love y'all. Check out my other stories CRIMINAL, N A D I A, & THE PREACHER'S DAUGHTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.8K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
692K 19.8K 49
#๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐€ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž. โBe my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.โž โI wasn't going to say no.โž โ€ข When your best...
160K 6.3K 27
Carter can't stand it when anyone touches him. As depression eats away at him, his parents only seem to make things worse. They call him a disappoint...
3.8K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...