Sincerely, Jaida

Autorstwa somanye

"You're a phenomenal woman." ... Dear Jaida, I hope when you re... Więcej

author's note
celebrating
nunnery
naked
dent
sweating
bruise
kissed
cherie
mechanic
tough
famished
calista
refill
deeper
david
anus
jailed
love
fuck
harder
eat
boinking
rose
eccedentesiast
knee
sterilized
suffocated
yours truly, rose
tomtom
alfie
lunch
angelou
men
coming
swoon
sonnet
everything
newlyweds

jizz

3.6K 148 86
Autorstwa somanye

Jaida

"Buckle up unless you want Rose to see you in all your naked glory," I said.

Almost as though he was frightened at the thought, he rushed his hands to cover his manhood with his boxers and jeans. Once he had buttoned up his fly, I unlocked the door.

I turned the knob and the door opened to an irritated Rose. Of course, that expression soon changed in to shock. Her mouth was so wide open that I could fist her mouth. If I wanted to.

Sure, I was butt naked with jizz down my neck and chest and Xavier was standing behind me half naked with his hair pointing in every which direction. We were quite the image but Rose was Rose. With that being said, I don't want the rest of the gang to see mine in such a state.

So I clasped my hand on to her wrist and pulled her gaping fish face into the more than occupied bathroom and shut the door closed.

I bent down to grab the clothes strewn over the bathtub.

Thong.

Shirt.

Shorts.

Xavier's shirt.

The man himself was blushing like a virgin at a sex convention. I chucked his shirt at his red face. The bathroom was eerily silent except for the sound of us hustling to cover ourselves.

Rose was still in a state of shock. So, I occupied myself and used a wet face towel to wash off the last hour's activities off my upper body. Through the mirror, I could see Xavier trying to fix his hair and finally, Rose shook her head.

"Y'all fucking?" she asked smiling so widely, you'd think she was the one covered in jizz.

A loud cough sputtered out of Xavier's mouth.

He was squirming in embarrassment and discomfort. I chuckled loudly. "Xavier, why don't you go get some fresh air?" I asked.

"Fresh air? Yes, Yeah, fresh air. I'll go do that. Get some fresh air. In my lungs. Okay," he rambled laughing nervously. Bless the boy.

Xavier was so soft-spoken unless around me. Nice, sweet, cute and caring. He seemed to lose control when it comes to touching me. It's like he becomes a whole different person. Dirty, naughty and make-me-sin sexy. I liked both of him.

Once he left the room, I faced Rose's sneaky smile.

Weighing my options, I decided to feign innocence. "Don't be so vulgar, and no, we are not fucking," I snapped.

"Yet."

We were both smirking at each other at that point. I knew she knew, I knew that she knew what happened in that bathroom. Call it best friend's intuition.

"Spill, you feisty whore," she said mockingly.

I gasped at her words but nonetheless, settled down cross-legged in the bathtub alongside her. Fifteen minutes passed as I rehashed the events of the last few days.

I omitted a few details. I didn't tell her the real reason I left him at his doorstep, instead, I told her I was feeling sick. Her expression of shock was almost comical when I told her how he and I spooned on the couch. We both giggled and screeched in excitement as I gave her the saucy explanation for why there was dried jizz on the tiled floors. She wasn't disgusted but proud. 

We had finished talking when we heard yelling and laughing outside. She left the bathroom so I could clean up the mess.

I got down on my knees, again.

I checked my reflection in the mirror and flattened my hair with my hands before exiting the bathroom.

At the end of the hallway was Cherie.

"We are all in the garden love," she said cheerily. She placed her arm on my shoulder and offered a cigarette.

I shook my head, no. "I quit smoking two months ago," I explained.

"Oh sorry, love. Xavier's been getting me to quit for years. He hates it. Speaking of Xavier, you two look adorable together," she said rather joyfully.

Cherie seemed to always be cheery and happy. It reminded me of Sheila. Sheila was a little more stern but nonetheless cheery. They would have gotten along well.

"Your son and I are just friends," I said.

Stuff a cock in your mouth and call yourself a liar. Oh wait, you just did that!

I could still taste him on my tongue, for fucks sake.

Cherie regarded me with a devious smile. "Must be really close friends for you to use the loo together," she said.

Kill me.

Her foot steps halted at the backyard door. Her eyes narrowed on to my face. She weakly pointed at my face before wiping my cheek with her thumb.

I wished death upon myself.

Smiling, she rubbed her thumb and index fingers together. Lipstick smudged across.

I let out a breath I didn't even realise I was holding.

"I-I-It must have smudged while I was e-eating," I lied straight through my teeth.

I usually lied as well as a pathological liar, yet I stuttered this time. I could only thank my good luck that it was just lipstick. Not Xavier.

She laughed, almost wickedly. "Oh love, you must be a very messy eater. Now, now, friends don't kiss, do they?" she asked.

I was sweating. I muttered a no. I could have laughed when she said messy eater, if I wasn't so fucking embarrassed. I checked myself in the mirror. I should have double-checked.

Messy eater. I ate your son's dick. Messily.

I opened the door outside in a bid to escape.

Cherie went and joined Pops under the verandah. I avoided locking eyes with Xavier and made my way to Rose and TomTom.

I do not want to summarize my conversation with Cherie to him.

Rose glanced up from her phone and TomTom stopped talking to her. Most likely, she was texting Luke and paying no heed to TomTom's words.

That reminds me, we still have to discuss Luke. But on to more dire issues...

"I need a smoke,"

"Maybe settle for a joint. You did quit smoking, right?" TomTom suggested with his hands digging into his pockets already. I shook my head no.

"Everything good?" Rose asked offhandedly. She knew me well enough to know when to be worried. And right now, I just wanted to flush down my embarrassment.

No biggie.

"Yeah hon," I said grabbing the cigarette off of TomTom.

I uttered a thank you and eyed Calista and Laila. Second-hand smokers.

I decided to light my cigarette up once I made my way down the side of the house.

Inhaled. Exhaled.

Whoever invented tobacco, rolled heaven for us to smoke.

Quitting two months ago was a struggle. I had found myself reaching in to my pocket everytime I was stressed and even sneakily smoked a few or more when I was having an off day. It was a major step back from quitting the habit but, it felt great to taste it in my mouth. It felt great to have it between my fingers. In my grasp.

I revelled in the familiarity of it.

I sat down on the knee-high brick fence cross-legged. Smoking the cigarette, I observed my surroundings. I watched all the cars drive down the street, puffing on the cigarette placed between two fingers. Living in a white suburban town meant a lot of family cars. Some new and some old.

Red Holden Suburban.

Blue Civic Sedan.

Cherie's auto shop was the only place around here that sold cars dating back to the 50s. Even then, the streets rarely scored with such beauties.

I flinged my cigarette to the paved floor and stomped at it with my boot. I was about to turn when a silver car catched my attention.

A 90's silver Volvo, to be exact.

No. No way. Fuck off. Dammit. Bloody fucking feral piece of shit. Fuck, what could he possibly be doing here?

a/n: been a while. sorry, it's a lil short.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 13 37
I always considered myself a good person, helping others is my ultimate goal even my job shows you that. It was how I was raised by my adoptive fathe...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
586K 19K 41
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] Forty-Two years old, lonely...