DC Imagines

By therealestelle

Yep, another one of these. "Are you living? Or are you just existing?" ~ unknown {DISCONTINUED} If you make a... More

A/N
Clark Kent - I could guess
Jason Todd - Never Again
Barry Allen - Sitting in Silence
Dick Grayson - Tequila
Bruce Wayne - Only when it comes to you
Tim Drake - Coffee shop
Oliver Queen - Promises
Dick Grayson - Text message
Barry Allen - Dysfunctional
I've been tagged
Roy Harper - Everything stays
WTF
Sorry
Dick Grayson - Vertically Challenged
44 dialogue promts
Happy New Years

Roy Harper - I will always be here for you

6K 80 1
By therealestelle

Y/N's POV

I had just finished my shift at the Verdant and I was making my way to the back so I could change back into my regular clothes. I said bye to my coworkers and I was almost home when someone grabbed me and placed a knife against my neck.

"Now, be a good girl and hand over everything you have," he huskily said in my face, his breath reeking of alcohol.

I only whimpered in response causing him to drive the blade even deeper into my neck, "I said hand it ove-," he was cut off by someone knocking him out from behind. I quickly spun around to see Arsenal standing over whoever tried to mug me. 

"Thank you," I mutter to whoever I was talking to under the mask. He only nodded at me in response. 

Before I could get any other words out, Arsenal shot an arrow and seemingly flew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at work I was extremely anxious and jumpy. One of my coworkers, Roy, noticed and pulled me to the side in between shifts.

"Y/N, are you alright? You've been acting strange all day," he said with a concerned look in his eyes.

I looked away trying to hide from his concerned gaze, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just feeling out of sorts. 

Roy grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him, "Y/N, you know you can come to me if anything is bothering you. I will always be here for you." 

With those words coming out of Roy's mouth I instantly felt so much better and without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him breaking down and letting my emotions take control.

"Thank you, " I said through my tears as Roy slowly wrapped his arms around me and I settled into his warmth. 

That one moment with Roy meant more to me than he could ever know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 4 19
Yes another random okay guys but I'm hope you guys are enjoying this and all of my other stories as well okay byeeeeee~
34.1K 1.4K 28
Inbetween crime fighting there's life. Life for Batman and Superman even if their villains don't see that. Batman especially has been dealing with mo...
46.4K 1.5K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...
83.5K 2.2K 25
πŸŒ™ I AM LIFE ITSELF πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™ MAGIC ISN'T JUST SOME TOY πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™ YOU MAY THINK YOU KNOW ME BUT NO πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™ IT FEELS GOOD TO BE POWERFULπŸŒ™ πŸŒ™ EA...