Loving You Is Forbidden (Thir...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable" Anatoly Denisov, or Tolya, used to... More

Author's Note & Summary Extended Version
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
CH.1 Been there, done that
CH.2 Sneak-Peek and Shout-Outs
CH.2 In the beast's den
CH.3 Kick-start my heart
CH.4 Off-duty adrenaline
CH.5 His allowed pleasure
CH.6 Breaking the silence. Breaking the ice?
CH.7 Sneak-Peek new chapter
CH.7 The carriage is a pumpkin, Cinderella
SNEAK-PEEK of CH. 8 "If looks could kill..."
CH. 8 If looks could kill...
CH. 9 I AM SORRY, DEAR ALL
CH. 9 (2): One step forward, two steps back
CH. 10: Pulling the strings of his limits
CH. 10 Extra: The only person, the only peace
Chapter 11: Pulling until it tears
Chapter 12: Meeting halfway to jump to the old days
CH 13: A Shadow from the Past
CH 14: Feeling closer - shredding harder (Part 1)
CH 14: Feeling closer - shredding harder (Part 2)
CH 15: "Breaking free from the cage's bars"
CH. 16: "Someday tenderness will trick&treat the world"
CH. 17: Another step into your world - Another step into my heart
CH. 18: Where love and respect fuse with true belonging (Part 1)
CH.18: Where love and respect fuse with true belonging (Part 2)
CH. 19: Loving you without restraints
CH. 20: Deeper into my heart - Deeper into your soul (Part 1)
CH. 20 Deeper into my heart - Deeper into your soul (Part 2)
CH. 21: Lost and found fragments
CH. 22: A matter of pride and provocation
CH. 23: A resolute promise
CH. 24: Fortunate to be with you
CH. 25: Shredding the last limit for ultimate trust (Part 2)
The Witch's Author's Note
CH.26: The lies of the truth (Part 1)
CH. 26: The lies of the truth (Part 2)
CH. 27: Kept promises, crumbling lies, wielded punishment
CH. 28: The answer of drugged memories
CH. 29: Heavy quietness of the hearts
CH. 30: The man I need, the man you love
CH.31: In the Spider's Web
CH. 32: Leave the bad in the past - live the future with you (Part 1)
CH. 32: Leave the bad in the past - live the future with you (Part 2)
CH. 33: Always the only one since the first time
Epilogue: Loving You, Now and Always
Witchy's Author's Note

CH. 25: Shredding the last limit for ultimate trust (Part 1)

32.5K 823 418
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Dear All,

as I promised in my message, today I am posting  a NEW chapter that obviously came out very long and that I had to divide in two parts. This should have been part 2 of CH. 24, but it came out as CH. 25 part 1 :-) Tomorrow I am posting Part 2.

This chapter is the ending of their date, in a very strong and emotional way, for then taking us to the matter at hand: who is the person attacking Anatoly in school?

I really hope you will enjoy it and I will be looking forward to reading your wonderful comments: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, PATIENCE and LOVE!

I didn't post it before because Wattpad was not working well and now it seems like it decently does. I was also travelling, sorry about the waiting.

A picture of Oleg (--> handsome model Vince Ramos) but we all know that our Oleg looks different and well, this is just a picture to give a general idea and visual impact. As song, I chose something that I believe perfectly fits the core moment of this chapter and I believe you will agree.

I would like to dedicate this to all of you and in particular to fantasywriter16 as a big THANK YOU for your votes, comments and for your support! Also, as a way to give you some of Viola fairy-dust for your own writing :)

Let me all know what you think, thank you!

And now, enjoy it!

"I would not wish any companion in the world but you", by William Shakespeare

OLEG POV:

We continued walking outside under the snow for some other time, until we decided to come back. When we returned home, I turned the fireplace on, for the night and its very cold temperature were perfect for it, and in fact Anatoly sat in front of it on the soft and thick carpet placed between the sofa and the hearth. I remembered that in my old, humble house in Siberia, we had carpets hanging on the walls, in order to better insulate from the cold during those long winters. It definitely was not necessary in this house in New York and the Denisov gifted me with a considerable wealthy life, as Yevgeny Denisov compensated me every month for my work with a far too generous and more than I deserved salary.

I sat behind him on the couch, wearing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, for I felt no cold given the fire quietly and slowly burning in front of us. Anatoly also wore a more comfortable pair of loose jeans and a long-sleeves t-shirt, and I found myself observing him and the slight shift of the muscles of his back whenever he moved. I wanted to tell him about today's finding and about that letter, as I needed to know whether he had ever met or known a girl named Caroline Palmer, but for the moment I decided to postpone the discussion to the following day.

We were having a very good and serene time, an evening that I could see how it pleasantly and positively affected Anatoly's mind and how it smoothed down all of his preoccupations. Also, it sedated some of my preoccupations, given I had a name in my hands and it was just a matter of making that vermin commit a wrong step. The call to that police officer proved not very profitable, given the girl had not been killed as the writer of that letter accused in those pages. It was mostly an accident, even though it was a very tragic and possibly shocking accident. The resentment in those pages could be understandable if it did not endanger Anatoly. I could have remotely tried to sympathize with that person's grief, even if that was not my exact nature, but the fact that the anger and hatred were wrongly directed to Anatoly erased every chance of it.

All I wanted to do was to make that person pay dearly for what they had dared to do on him.

Anatoly leaned back to me and rested his shoulders on my knees, simply staring at the fireplace in silence for some minutes. I wondered what he was thinking about, but given the way his features looked relaxed, I believe he was not thinking about anything in particular, possibly solely relishing in this very comforting and intimate moment.

I let my hand first caress the back of his neck, seeing how he bent his head forward a bit to better enjoy the slow touch of my fingers and giving me more access to his neck. I bent towards him and kissed the skin of his nape, hearing his breathing somehow changing at the very light stroking of my lips; my nose softly traced the line of his neck's muscles and he crooked his head to the side, exposing more of his skin to my lips. One of his hands moved back and tangled in my hair, while my hand wrapped around his strong and prominent chest. I moved away from his neck and he tilted his head back so that we were looking at each other, his eyes smiling at me in that very heart-warming and spontaneous way. Our lips touched for a very soft and gentle kiss and then they smiled at each other, still barely stroking and still sharing the same breath.

Indeed, for tonight it could wait, even though it had to be discussed tomorrow. It could not be rationally postponed and Anatoly would want to know about the progress, and he had to hear about what I had discovered today; maybe he could confirm it or help me in that with some extra information, or maybe not. It did not matter. It only mattered that he had to know it.

At first, when I began to watch over him, I believed that keeping him out of many things was the correct and wise decision, as I had not explicitly told him what happened with that teacher that I indirectly sent to prison. With time spent with Anatoly, I came to understand it is not the right decision, for he had to be directly involved. He was not a child and he was not weak as I had feared months ago. The way he had grown in these past months amazed me greatly and indeed I could see a man like myself capable of relying on him if needed. I doubted it would occur any time soon, but the feeling per se was already something that left me almost breathless and that spread a sensation of healing and powerful warmth in my entire body.

I realised I had become wrongly impatient in the past days because I yearned and strived to give him the deserved and much needed peace, but that had to be handled in the right way. Plus, another possible unsolved matter was pending on Anatoly and it involved his gang. I had tried to search for anything related to this "Leah" name, asked that police officer, Marlon and investigated more. But nothing came out and I was convinced that was not the correct name...or I had a feeling it might not be related to a real person, at least not in the way we thought so far. I had to talk with Vincent Dalton and see whether he had found out something or not. I was not very keen in involving that young man, for it was my responsibility only to look after Anatoly, but his help might be decisive. I had to explore all the possibilities and routes.

My hand moved to his hair and my fingers took caressing it, understanding that it was a gesture he greatly liked and enjoyed, which was very comprehensible, given the soothing sensation it gave to both of us.

"I like this," he murmured while still looking at me with an expression that each time reminded me of how much I loved him. Tonight, I truly felt fortunate beside Anatoly, in particular being aware he was my partner and that I had been able to give him an evening he certainly enjoyed. "The fireplace I mean, it's nice to sit here at the only light of its flames, while it snows outside."

"Indeed, I also do like this." And in fact, we had switched all the lights off in order to better appreciate the atmosphere created by it and we just sat there talking or simply cherishing each other's company and proximity. I observed him more, as I noticed a shiver that perhaps had nothing to do with my touching and I knew he was less used to the cold than I was, so I decided to look for a blanket.

"Where are you going?" He asked when I stood up.

"I will be back in a moment," I only replied, already foreseeing his reaction if I told him what I had in mind to do. And of course, when I came back with a blanket that I lay on the carpet, so to make him more comfortable and warmer if he needed, his comment arrived precise as I expected.

"Afraid I'm gonna catch a cold or what?" He asked sarcastically to cover the fact he had in truth welcomed my gesture. I only shook my head chuckling at my own thoughts and he raised a brow in a mute question that I dismissed with a quick gesture. Unnecessary to report what he muttered under his breath barely audibly.

I sat beside him on the blanket and tenderly kissed his lips, finding this the right occasion for telling Anatoly about the phone call I had the other day with my friend Dave. We lingered a moment longer on the soft and emotions-filled touch of our lips, simply looking at each other and enjoying the feeling of the tranquil warmth emanating by the caged flames. I pulled back to talk and let my hand slowly move in his hair, taking pleasure in seeing how his expression and eyes relaxed at my touch, indulging in it.

"Anatoly, I spoke with my friend Dave the other day and he told me about an amateur competition taking place when the season will open. He said you could go if you want to and if you say yes, we will ask your parents first of course and then we can see how it goes. He told me he would like to see you racing under the pressure of a competition, because he liked your racing style and he will definitely help in getting into professional races if that is what you wish for," I explained never leaving his eyes and keeping touching his hair.

"Are you for real?" He only asked seeing his entire face reacting with incredulous surprise and a touch of very endearing child-like joy, while his eyes widened quite considerably.

"Yes, Anatoly. We spoke about this already, you and me, and I decided to ask him whether he heard about any competition. He called me back with the news and he also said you should participate. I trust his judgment, because he used to be a professional racer and he won a considerable number of races and two championships." His eyes widened even more than before and he kept blinking, trying to assimilate the news. After a moment of complete confusion, he broke into a natural and very exuberant grin, one that was not very common to see on him. It gave me incredible happiness to see it on his lips and face, knowing he was pleased with my arrangement.

"Fuck me, I'd love to participate to a real competition! I don't give a damn if it's only amateur: a race is always a race." He shot up on his feet while he spoke, entirely excited at the idea and I solely smiled at him. I loved seeing him in such spontaneous state. He halted a moment though and sat back beside me immediately right after that outburst. "I...well, I'm not sure what to say...I mean, thanks Oleg..." His usual shyness came back and the wide grin changed into a timid smile, averting his eyes away. "Sorry, I just behaved like some brat."

I captured the back of his head with my hand and linked out mouths together, letting our tongues tangle in the passion of the moment, feeling his physical excitement and previous, burning enthusiasm in the way he kissed me and in the way he closed his hands at each side of my face, pulling me closer and closer, kissing me deeper and deeper.

"You do not need to thank me," I said with quiet and calm voice when I gently broke away from the kiss, wanting to look at his face. "And I am more than happy to support you in this. Plus, you know I do enjoy your bratty-childish side from time to time," I purposely joked giving him a half smirk. He snorted in response to that, but also licked the tip of my nose, making both of us laugh in the silence of the room.

"You enjoy my bratty-childish side sometimes?" He asked with a smile that held no tenderness and that sent a spark down my back. He repeated the gesture by liking the tip of my nose once more and then my lips. He chuckled, but I had to repress a low growl that the sensation of his tongue on my lips and the look in his eyes stirred in me. "Well no shit Sherlock, I can be quite the bratty punk sometimes," he threw back with a challenging expression rising on his face, and something in the way he seized me with silvery eyes ignite another, stronger spark of intense physical and sexual excitement, thus I acted according my feelings and drove him down on the warm and soft blanket.

He did not resist and actually invited me more by still piercing me with eyes that knew the effect they had on me. I hovered above him, bracing my palms beside each side of his head, only staring at his shining eyes that never let go of mine. His hands reached for my t-shirt and in one quick move, he removed it and discarded it behind us, and I kept still as he slowly touched me with his fingers, almost studying the shape of my muscles and moving them over the lines of my inks. I have not told him the entire story of all my tattoos, but I will one day. I knew he wanted to hear about them.

He pushed himself up a moment to give a soft kiss on scars I had on my arm and on my chest. I loved to feel his lips on it and I loved to feel the balmy and tepid heath emanating from the fireplace on my naked skin. I sat back on my knees to remove his t-shirt, so I could admire his strongly shaped body, sensing my desire dangerously stirred by the view of it and the touch of his fingers. I paused a long moment to simply appreciate the strength in his body, the way his muscles flexed when they move and the shape of his face. Anatoly was extremely handsome and I felt inadequate in expressing with mere words, for I could not find the right one to properly describe it.

There was sharpness and wildness in his face, and a shade of compelling aggressiveness that was not bad or violent, simply inspiring a directness and strength of spirit. But a hidden touch of tenderness that softened his usual harshness was there on those traits and it was what brightened his face and eyes whenever he smiled.

My hands slowly trailed over his exposed skin and muscles, seeing how it made him react and how it made him feel. His touch became harder and I loved that, as my desire increased the speed of my heartbeat. He was tantalizing; he was to truly lose every drop of control; he was to make me burn alive for love and sexual desire.

"I want you more than anything else, Anatoly," I confessed to him, leaning closer to him to brush his mouth with mine. His eyes closed a moment and he arched into me as if demanding for more when I ran a hand on one of his sides, tasting the muscles shifting under my touch, feeling his skin warm and pulsing under my fingers, rousing my desire more and more. "And I love you more than anything else," I also said with calm and firm voice on his lips, witnessing how his eyes burst open to pierce me with a look that inflamed my blood and my entire body. "I want to you feel you in the same way you did, but only if you also want it."

He said nothing for a few seconds, but he was not reflecting on my question, given the way his eyes pierced me and almost physically touched me with the intensity of their stare. He was simply looking at me, enjoying studying every little detail of my face and the way he did it aroused me considerably. We could hear the very quiet crackling of the fire and our breathing, and his hitched up as his hands moved on my back and slowly traced lines on it, while he pushed his erection more on mine, clearly making me feel how we both were the same in terms of sexual excitement. One hand scraped the skin of my back and reached for my ass, which was grabbed powerfully by it and we both groaned.

"Will you let me have you completely bare, so I can feel you entirely?" I asked another time, hearing my own voice resounding low and thick with barely controlled pleasure and desire. The effect Anatoly had on me was devastating. But I could see I also affected him in the same way and the realisation gave me even more pleasure and satisfaction. I loved to see my lover and partner in such excited state.

His eyes pierced mine more and then both of his hands seized my ass, pulling me down entirely on his hardness; his jeans-covered legs wrapped around my thighs and, as his hands travelled to my back, they moved strongly around my hips, thrusting our erections harder together. His growl echoed the room when I rocked on him very slowly, savouring the sensation it produced in my entire body and liking to see how it affected Anatoly. I smirked at seeing his pleasure-filled expression and at how he threw his head back, exposing his throat to me. My lips closed around the point where I could feel his pulse and the more I shifted on him, the faster the pulse did beat.

I knew his answer by the simple way he moved around me, by the way he reacted to my touch and by the way he avidly then stared at me.

Yet, I wanted to hear those words from his lips.

"Answer me, Anatoly," I said with a hard and commanding tone that as expected inflamed his temper. I felt it in the way he clawed the sweat-covered skin of my back with his nails. Such wild but enticing aggressiveness in him...it could not be tamed and I sure did not wish for that. None of us was made for taming and it was what rendered our love making so intense and control-shredding.

"Yes, I want to fucking feel you completely, Oleg. You know this, bastard," he pretty much snarled out prey of his own excitement.

I smirked at his tone and lowered to him so that our lips brushed together. He swallowed down loudly as he caught sight of my expression and his breathing increased.

"I desired to hear those words, punk. They excite me and you have no idea, Anatoly, how they make me feel," I replied sincerely, aside that obviously I wanted to have his completely and clear permission. I would never do anything against his will. Never.

"I fucking need you, Oleg," he growled, as he bit my lower lip harshly, dangerously stirring and inflaming my already consuming and wild need for him. "I want to feel you without anything between us."

I pulled back a moment, only to look at him and at the way the thought made his face and eyes look. It left me breathless and my blood simmered at the view. I kissed his forehead, then his nose, his lips and his chin, letting my lips and teeth gently scrape his throat.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" I asked him, already guessing his answer anyway. I wished to make love here in front of the fireplace, knowing the snow was falling silently outside the window, in the semi-darkness of this room, but only if he also wished for it and if he felt good here.

"I want to stay here, if you also want to," he replied and his eyes quickly averted away from my face, peering at the flames that gave his face a beautiful light. "I like it here in front of the fireplace," he added with quieter voice and I could hear a very small trace of shyness in it that made me move my lips on his for a gentle kiss.

Anatoly deeply inside was a romantic person, for he had wanted the same and I knew he had my same reasons: the snow, the silence so we could hear ourselves only, the warmth from fire and the night outside. He would deny it of course, if directly asked, and for this I kept it dearly in my heart. We shared a soft kiss that slowly grew more intense and burning, our bodies following the increasing rhythm and melting in one strong and demanding embrace, rolling over the warm blanket, finding Anatoly on top of me. His hands harshly undid my jeans and I was no different when I removed his and rolled him on his back once more, removing every possible piece of clothing from us, so we finally were completely naked, our heated skins touching and enhancing each other's surging desire and consuming physical need to be connected.

His hand wrapped around my hardness, but I stopped him, earning a not very pleased groan. I took his wrists in my hands and pressed them on each side of his head, staring down at him and seeing his chest rising and lowering in deep and erratic breaths.

"Let me, Anatoly," I told him with an unmistakable note in my voice and instead of reacting to it, for once he listened to me.

Without breaking eye contact with him, I lowered on him and slowly traced his chest and then abdomen and growing abdominals with my lips, witnessing his breathing increasing the closer I came to his groin, his eyes widening and clearly making the effort to stay remotely still under my touch. I smirked at him a moment, doing nothing, and after I drew the entire length of his erection with my tongue, feeling pleasure only by seeing him throwing his head back and hissing out his excitement.

"Oh fuuuck, Oleg..." How much I loved to hear him in such state. I continued with that and in an instant his fingers were tangled fiercely in my hair, pulling it with wild abandon, while I took his entire hard and pulsing length in my mouth. "Arggh...fuck..." I moved first slowly, and then I increased the pace, while his fingers and nails scraped my scalp. I pulled back suddenly and stopped in issuing him pleasure with my mouth. His eyes, closed before, burst open in wildness, silently asking me why I had stopped. I only gave him the smirk I fully was aware ignited him and I could see how he slowly swallowed down and passed his tongue over his lower lip.

"I will be back in a moment. We might not use anything between us, but we do still need something." He understood me immediately, but before letting me go, he pulled me down for such dangerously intense and deep kiss that my excitement increased even more. As I had said many times, Anatoly was an incredible and very dangerous kisser.

I found what I needed in my room where we left it before leaving for theatre and in no time I was back to him, letting myself hover above him as his hands slid back and forth on my back.

"You look incredible, Anatoly," I said as I admired him and he smiled in that rather provoking, punkish way.

"And you are hot as fuck, Oleg," he threw back at me with no less provoking tone of voice. "And I want you as fuck."

I loved hearing him like this and somehow, his way of talking fuelled my desire and wildness. I closed his mouth with mine and we kissed for long minutes, letting my hand move from the small of his back to his perfectly round and muscular ass, hearing myself growling in his mouth at the sensation of holding it with both of my hands. He echoed my growl with his and broke the kiss to drop his head back as my erection pressed against his and rocked them together. I reached for the lube and coated my fingers with it, going to tease him with one only at first; the response came immediate as he groaned out in pure pleasure and then bit my bicep when I deepened the finger inside of him, feeling my pleasure growing and growing. I added another finger slowly after and kept moving inside of him to make sure he would be ready entirely, but also to simply taunt him and make him feel in such overwhelmed state of senses.

As my fingers kept inside of his incredibly hot and tight ass, I let my mouth once more take his pulsing and very hard member, enjoying the taste of it and burning in arousal in hearing his groans and pants, feeling his fingers harshly and almost painfully pulling my hair. I absolutely loved Anatoly out of control and I could tell right now he had none left. Exactly like me.

I pulled back from his perfect erection and with my other hand I began to stroke my own hardness, coating it and massaging it with a generous quantity of lube. He arched his back and moved his hips in a way that had me close my eyes in order to avoid slipping into even wilder paths. He was impossibly enticing and it was impossible to keep any restraint on when making love with Anatoly. I kept my eyes closed as I stroked myself more, adding more lube and then I opened them suddenly, our stares locking together. I stopped moving my fingers inside of him and removed them from it, for none of us could wait any longer and I knew I would not hurt him.

"I want you," he demanded with very altered and rough voice and in all answer, I seized his wrists and pressed them on the blanket beside his head, earning a very exciting growl.

"So do I, Anatoly," I replied and slowly, very carefully penetrated him.

What I felt in sliding inside of him without protection could not be possibly explained by words entirely. He clawed my shoulders and went to pull me more in him, but I resisted, not wanting to move harshly or not daring to step over the thin line I had managed to keep so far, as I felt him warm, pulsing and welcoming around my bare and very hard member. It was a sensation that invaded every cell of my body and of my mind, crushing on me as a powerful wave of senses and undiluted, mind-shredding pleasure. He felt incredible and I had to pull at my own reins for a moment.

You cannot slash your last strand of limit. Not yet, Oleg.

His legs strongly tightened around my hips and pushed me more against him, so I began to slowly penetrate him more, thrusting inside of him still reminding myself of keeping some control. It was very difficult and the fact we both felt each other in such completely bare way rendered our love making more powerful and it connected us even more than before. He was so warm and I could feel every shift in him, his pulsing and vibrating in feral excitement. My hands strongly kept on his wrists and we stared at each other as I thrust more and more inside of him, slowly going deeper and more intensely, my own desire fuelled by the way his face looked, by the way his eyes slowly closed sometimes prey of sensual pleasure.

I lowered on him and our lips connected for a soft kiss at first, letting our tongues for a brief moment only toy with each other, pecking each other and playing with their tips, not really deepening them in our mouths. We both smiled in the same heated way and we played more with our tongues as I kept penetrating him, slowly increasing the pace and then I suddenly stopped completely buried in his impossible to describe ass.

Ahhh....the sensation pulled at my last shred of control and demanded to let myself go completely unrestrained. Ahhh...it felt so powerful and devastating.

He dropped his head back and his throat was exposed to me, so I kissed it avidly, starting again to thrust inside of him, but letting go of his wrists, as I needed to hold his incredible and dangerously amazing ass. Anatoly's body was my personal temple of sensual damnation and devastating pleasure. Having him in my hands and being deeply buried inside of him made me feel the most fortunate man on his world. He was such a wild and exciting lover. He moved around my hardness in a way that only served to make my desire burn more intensely, pulling at that strand of control left, until...until our mouths connected for a feral kiss and he bit my tongue as his hands also seized my ass, pushing me harder on him, rocking under me in a way that allowed me deeper.

My thrusts increased in speed and that last strand of control and restraint completely shredded away.

No more restraints and limits were left between Anatoly and me.

I growled in his mouth and his eyes shut open feeling the change in me, as I slid inside of him with more strength, wanting to completely possess every part of him, every breath, every drop of sweat, every drop of blood...I wanted to possess Anatoly entirely and I wanted to drive him, my incredible lover, impossibly and totally insane with pleasure.

My hands slipped up to his back and to his shoulders, suddenly pulling him up as I moved back on my heels on a sitting position and let him straddle me, feeling deeper inside of him than before. My mouth closed around his throat and I could sense the pulse beating faster and faster, somehow triggering my own; I pressed him harder on me and we stayed still without moving for a few seconds, only enjoying the overwhelming pleasure crushing over us. My entire body vibrated in that and so did Anatoly. He pushed my head back and aggressively took my mouth for a searing kiss while he shifted on top of me; but I had lost my last restraint and now I wanted to be the one conducing the game. I blocked his moving and he groaned a moment.

"Let me, Anatoly," I ordered and his eyes sparkled with light reflecting the excitement coursing in his veins. "I want to be the one to completely break your sanity with pleasure."

"Fuck...I can't ask for more," he hissed out as I thrusted inside of him another time more deeply and intensely.

We kept moving in that same position for a while, staring at each other and getting drunk from each other's burning desire. Then I pushed him back on the blanket and I pulled out from him, without giving him time to complain about it, as I turned him facing the floor. The view of his round ass and of his strong, muscular back made me simmer in feral want and I found the force to control myself only when I penetrated him, never wanting to hurt him.

"Anatoly?" I did not need to complete the sentence for he understood me.

"Just fucking move, Oleg...I fucking love this so much you have no idea," he groaned and I immediately followed his wishes. "Oh fuuuuuuckkkkkkk!"

I blocked his wrists with my hands and nuzzled his neck with my nose and mouth, penetrating him in a more intense pace, each time sliding deeper inside and feeling him responding to me with equal ardour and sensual ecstasy, moving around me and arching his back upward. I freed his wrists and he pushed himself up resting on his forearms, with his head dropped forward, his hair slightly sweaty and messed up. He looked in a way that I heard myself groaning in more desire, thinking I was making love with him and that I was entirely possessing every part of him, connecting each other in the most intimate and complete way.

One of my hands slipped on his sleek chest and moved lower, going to close around his impressive hardness. He hissed as my fingers wrapped around it and began to stroke first slowly, and then more avidly, wanting to drive his sanity to its limits and to break them.

Anatoly had broken my limits tonight and completely torn apart my last restraint. Thus, I wanted to do the same with him and judging by the way he moved, by the way his body responded to mine and by his wild groans and pants, I knew I was doing it as I had desired.

My chest pressed on his muscular back and I kept inside of him for a longer moment, feeling almost blinded by the impossible to describe physical pleasure and then I pulled out, going to kiss him deeply, and communicating my love for him through that. I slipped beside him and rolled on my back, inviting him to straddle me, for it was a view that had a powerful effect on me every time. He followed my lead and soon after I left my pulsing and bare member penetrate Anatoly the most I could, this time more slowly and more gently, less feral than before. I needed to enjoy this at its full and therefore I had to stare at his breath-taking eyes and connected our hands together.

He bent over me and, while I thrust inside of him, he followed my rhythm sending strong waves and spasms of pleasure to my groin and then to my entire body. I closed my eyes a moment and his tongue pecked my lips. Our fingers tightened the grip with each other and I heard him breathing more heavily, moving faster and more avidly, allowing me deeper and deeper. I shared the same abandon and crushing emotions, feeling every part of my body blinded by our love making. I thrust up and he rocked down on me and again and again, until we both knew that we were about to reach our peak of ecstasy. He pushed himself up and hissed out, freeing one hand and going to stroke himself. I let him because the view of him doing so completely prey of his sexual pleasure was so beautiful and so enticing, so devastating and exciting that I could not tear my eyes away.

I penetrated him more and then I felt reaching the maximum level of pleasure, together with Anatoly. We locked our eyes together as we reached an orgasm that completely devastated me and left me breathless. Anatoly closed his beautiful eyes for a moment and then crushed his lips on mine as we still fell in our sensual completion, my body shuddering for the strength and intensity of it, my groin tightening and my hardness keeping inside of him for another longer moment, until we broke from the kiss and he collapsed on my chest breathing heavily.

"Fuuuck me," he panted out completely sprawled on me. "This had been completely insane...damn...I have no idea how long and strong it had been, but..." He swallowed down and took a long breath. "But this had been out of mind. Fuck..."

I let a hand caress his sweaty hair and I said nothing for a while, still feeling the lingering sensation of that overwhelming orgasm, still feeling the warmth of Anatoly around me, and his skin on mine. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and simply savoured that feeling for longer. I loved it more than I had thought.

"You completely broke my limits, Anatoly," I admitted with rather thick voice.

"I felt that, but you did the same." He pushed himself up a bit. "Look at me," he ordered and I did it. What I saw on his face and in his eyes gripped at my heart. "I fucking loved it. It's been insane, I mean, you're always freaking amazing, but this time..."

"I understand what you mean, as it was the same for me." I smiled at him and then I felt a smirk forming on my lips, after having heard his words and seeing the effect of it on his face. "I am always very pleased to drive you out of mind, brat." He snorted and then shook his head, but he then pecked at my lips.

"No more condoms, deal?" He said.

"Only if you are feeling well and if.." he stopped me.

"I feel fucking amazing, believe me. I also feel freaking exhausted, so yeah, let your arrogant self gloat in that." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes. "I mean it, I'm beat."

"So am I, Anatoly. You surely are a very demanding and incredible lover." I caressed his hair a moment. "Shall we go for a shower and then I leave you the choice of what doing next."

"Movie sitting on the carpet in front of the fire?" Somehow I expected that.

"Dah," I only replied, but then something came to my mind. "Would you mind if this time I will choose the film?" He shook his head and I could see curiosity dancing in his silvery eyes.

"Which one?"

"Twelve," I said and he creased his forehead at first and after he gave me a nod.

"It's quite famous, but I didn't watch it yet. Is it good?"

"I believe you will like it."

We went to move to clean ourselves and walk to the bathroom, but he stopped me.

"Oleg, do you know how to play chess?"

"Yes, I do, but I have not played for very long time."

"You don't have a chess set, right?" I shook my head and then asked him the reason for his question, but of course Anatoly replied in his typical punkish style. "None of your business, impassive bastard."

I let it go and then we walked to my bathroom, where we showered together.

ANATOLY POV:

I woke up from a damn messy and agitated dream that seemed to have almost kicked me down the bed as I shot up sitting on it, staring at the darkness of the room and feeling my heart racing crazily, as if wanting to leap out of my throat; I ran a hand in my hair as my body shivered at the scene of the dream, but then the calm and very peaceful sound of Oleg quietly breathing in his sleep was what had the power to cool me down and let my heart beat slow to a normal and less wild pace. My eyes peered at him in the dim bedroom and they could see the lineaments of his strongly shaped face, his eyes closed and his head slightly tilted to my side. I felt like kissing him on the forehead or on his lips or on his face...I just wanted to kiss him, but I refrained from it, not wanting to wake him up.

Oleg, differently from me, had a very light sleep and it would take very little to wake him up and I sure didn't want to bother him in the middle of the night.

I got on my feet as quietly as I could in sort of ninja style and walked to the kitchen, where I poured a glass of water that I drank in no time. The dream that woke me up wasn't anything too fucked up or such, and anything I wouldn't expect given the mess still pending on my neck, but somehow it managed to kick-start all the hidden insecure feelings, small fears and thoughts that I had managed to repress in the past days. That I had repressed and somehow forgotten last tonight and yesterday evening, as what Oleg had organized for me had been incredible.

Not to mention making love completely bare, without anything between us, feeling him entirely powerful and unleashed inside of me, the warmth of the fire on our skins...Oh God...I sharply shook my head because the thought only was enough to get me a boner and for a moment my blood roared in my mind and rushed faster in my veins. I still could see the way he looked at me while taking me, the way his hands felt on me and how his impossibly hard dick felt inside of me...freak me, I felt every single shift of his skin, we were completely exposed and bared to each other...damn, it was out of this world.

So fucking amazing, so fucking sanity-shattering.

I gulped down and massaged my forehead, closing my eyes a moment to regain some calm. Damn, the way we made love earlier had been beyond this world and no wonder later I had slumped on the bed completely exhausted. Too bad that stupid dream had to wake me up from my slumber. I sighed out loud and drank another bit of water. I knew what Oleg did during the day but we haven't really discussed about it and for a moment I forgot about it; I had to ask in the morning, because I was dying to finally know the name of that piece of crap toying with my patience and pride.

A feeling in my guts told me that he already had discovered everything pretty much, because I caught him once looking slightly preoccupied and when we sat in front of the fireplace, he had glanced at me as if debating whether to talk about something or not. I think I understood him well and for that, I did not pressure with freaking annoying question. We could discuss it in the morning, as this had to be over already.

I wasn't exactly worried for what happened in school, even if it sure wasn't to be ignored or taken lightly, considering someone really seemed to want me almost horizontal. Oleg surely discovered enough and this time, no way in hell that I would stand aside. I decided that I would help him in solving my shit. Yeah, we had to talk in the morning. I stared at the table in the kitchen and exhaled out: the deal with that madman of Caden was what left me restless mostly.

Oleg was helping me and I knew he was looking into things, but the idea of getting him involved with the gang somehow really left me freaking edgy and it scared me. They could be capable of anything, for I knew they had no principles or any sort of limits dictated by conscience or morals. They were ruthless and completely drug-crazed fucktards and the leader of those fucktards had something with me. I just had this feeling that didn't want to be shaken away from my shoulders that something was cooking up, and that sooner or later would hit me as bad as a truck at full speed.

Vincent was trying to find something and this also left me uncomfortable, because I didn't want to involve him in my shit, since he had enough to deal with his own crap. He sure didn't need to get on the bad side of that lunatic more than he already was. Ahhhh...if only I could think of something useful or simply remember anything related to this Leah or whatever the hell the name was. It felt as if my dumbass mind had some block or whatever the heck, since the more I tried to squeeze it, the less came out. Or was it simply because I left their gang and obviously it was something seen as pure betrayal? God, I felt like running in circles and it pissed me off to no end.

Was Oleg maybe right in saying that the name was not entirely correct? Was it maybe a surname? Was it even related to an existing person or not? Did Caden really had something unsettled with me or was it all a mistake? What could be pending with me?

Ahhhh, for crying it loud! I slammed the freaking glass on the counter of the kitchen and quietly cursed under my breath as my brain keep gearing up with endless questions without getting to any answer or decent piece of information. This was so damn frustrating! I grabbed the glass and poured more water in it and I almost choked on it and jumped out of my skin as the calm voice of Oleg called for me from behind. I turned around coughing and he gave me a worried look, so I just shook my head and he let it go.

"I'm sorry," I said immediately, "Did I wake you up?" God, I hope not. I mean, screwing up such amazing evening for my freaking idiotic questions and worries wasn't exactly my plan.

"No, you did not, but I thought I heard and felt you moving away from the bed and seeing you did not come back after a short while, I decided to check whether everything is good with you."

"So, I woke you up. Sorry," I remarked and he let out a quick sigh, taking the two steps or so that separated us, letting his hand stop at one side of my face.

"I said that you did not wake me up or disturb me," he explained patiently and he had gotten my unspoken question with his second answer. "You do not need to apologise for something you have not done. Now, tell me if you are OK or not, you look restless, Anatoly. What is it?"

Damn, was there something that ever escaped his attention and eerily efficient observation? I guess not a damn thing, and I had feeling even more if I was involved. He could really read me through as a book for a kindergarten brat.

"I woke up for a stupid dream and then I couldn't fall asleep as my moronic brain started to think about every damn thing that is annoying us in these days. I'm just sorry you have to..." he interrupted me by pressing his thumb on my lips and slowly caressing them with it. "Oleg?" I asked as his eyes sucked the oxygen out of my lungs and as if they seemed to drown me into his inner self. He shook his head and I said nothing as he kept silent.

I caught up my breath as he moved closer and I leaned back to the sink for a bit of stability, because what moved in his black and deep eyes left me a moment completely knocked-out. As I leaned back to the sink, he rested his forehead on my left shoulder and let go of a long sigh.

Everything in me completely halted and almost froze, but not in a bad way. I was mostly stunned and pretty much amazed by seeing Oleg feeling so free with me, not fearing to share this moment in front of me.

"Forgive me, Anatoly."

What the hell was he talking about?

He must have guessed my train of thoughts by the way my body instinctively stiffened at hearing those words, because I heard him quietly chuckle for a brief instant, keeping his forehead pressed still on my shoulder. I had never seen Oleg in this way and it hit my heart in a way I couldn't possibly describe. If that made any sense, it made me love him and care for him even more.

"Forgive me Anatoly because I have not yet put my hands on the responsible for what happened to you in school, but I can assure I am basically there. I only cannot simply jump to that vermin without being entirely sure, because I cannot fail this nor disappoint yours and Mr. Denisov' trust in me. This is not an official investigation and this means I must move around carefully, which might slow the process down. Forgive me for the time taken until now, but you have my word on this matter." He paused a moment and one of his hands grabbed mine in a strong grip, as if evoking a silent promise in the way he held me. "But I have the name and I have no more doubts about that. I know who this person is."

I was right then, but this wasn't the problem here.

"Oleg..." I wasn't sure what I wanted to say, as freaking useless words wouldn't have sorted much effect with him right now. "Oleg, there is no damn way you could ever disappoint me or my parents...if I could stick it deep in your freaking stubborn skull I'd be very happy," I said, as yeah, this at least had to be stated out clearly. "Forgive you for what? Oleg the more I spend time with you, the more I see you aren't a freaking machine, yet you push yourself over human limits and demand so much from you. Have you always been in this damn way? It'll get you premature white hair if you don't stop it."

He very quietly chuckled, still resting his forehead on my shoulder and I couldn't help doing the same, just even quieter than he did, because his words and the way he acted with me now touched me in a way that really gripped at my heart and guts. I felt restless and so did he, but never really showed it to me; I should have known this and I have should have understood it already. If I knew him as well as I believed, Oleg thought of himself right now as not efficient as he should have been, and for this, I wanted to kick his ass very hard to get this idiotic thought out of his damn stubborn mind.

"You are involved, Anatoly. It does change everything because it is not a matter of solving a task, but a matter of protecting the person I love most. It requires everything I have in me and more than that. Forgive me for this moment of disgraceful weakness: it will not happen again."

Oh God, I really wanted to kick his ass and punch him for these words, but instead of that I let my hand move on his hair, caressing it carefully and slowly, hearing his quiet breathing and wanting to take some of his worries on my shoulders. Not that it would be realistically possible at the moment, but I really wished to be more than a mere nineteen years old brat that still needed a lot of help. Thus I kept caressing his hair, trying to ease down his worries and the fucking annoying fact he was honestly concerned about failing us. I really wished to punch some damn sense in his thick head.

"As you would say, you have nothing to be forgiven, Oleg. I trust you and you already know this, so don't make me come up with some sappy or corny words, will ya do me this favour?"

"I am here to protect you whenever you need it and I am here to always be at your side, so you can rely on me whenever you need it," he said with calm, but determined voice and I drily chuckled at those words, making him pull back to stare at me with a questioning and rather irritated expression. "What do you mean by that?" he demanded piercing me with severe eyes.

"It means that it also goes the other way around: I also am here for you, Oleg. I also want to be beside you whenever you need it or whenever the hell you'll make me the honour to freaking trust me entirely," I said with no little sarcasm and he massaged his forehead, clearly checking on his patience. "I mean it, Oleg. I need to know that if you'll ever need it, you'll trust to rely on me, even if I'm only a stupid and moronic brat of nineteen years."

"Anatoly," he spoke as he tenderly placed his hand back on the side of my face, caressing my lips once more with a delicate and very gentle touch, his eyes somehow smiling in that way that always punched me in my guts for how it touched my most deep emotions and my heart. "Anatoly, you have my word that yes, I will rely on you if I will ever need it. Believe me that it is very hard for me to admit such thing, because you know the way I am." I nodded, as I had fully comprehended the effort it must have cost him to speak those words to me. "And you are not a stupid or moronic brat, to use your words." He paused a moment and then that usual irritating but damn hot smirk formed on his hard lips. "But you sure are a very stubborn and reckless brat."

I snorted at his words and then I surprised him by suddenly hugging him, pushing myself straight so to better pull his body pressed to mine. His arms reached for my back and we stayed like this for some time. Oleg had a lot on his mind recently and I completely understood him. Once this was all over and behind us, we sure were going to need a break or a sort of holiday.

"Thanks for what you said before," I muttered quietly, knowing he would understand what I was trying to say.

"I meant it, Anatoly, and to be completely fair with you: you are the only person I would ever want to rely on if needed." I closed my eyes at those words and hugged him tighter, wanting to convey my feelings and emotions in that gesture only, for I couldn't speak a damn word in that moment. "I will get my hands on this person, believe me. I am almost there, but I need to be certain." From the sound of his voice, for the first time showing a shred of emotion, I could tell it was something not very easy to handle. There was something that left him somehow uneasy and I couldn't understand nor guess what it was.

"Who's this idiot you suspect?" I asked as my arms kept tightly around him.

"It is someone I cannot directly confront as I had wished for," he only replied and there was a subtle note of anger in his voice, as if he had hoped to find someone he could pretty much send six feet under without many worries. Who the hell was this person?

"Oleg?" I demanded and he pulled back, staring at me as if studying my face.

"You want to discuss about this at such late hour?"

"I want to know and I don't give a damn about the time."

He set his hard eyes on me and then nodded, but without speaking immediately. All of a sudden I was wide awake and there was no way in hell I would have been able to sleep without hearing him out. He had a name and I shuddered in impulsive anger and many other emotions. I had to know who the hell was behind all of this crap.

Author's chit-chat:

What are your thoughts, comments, reactions and feelings about this chapter?

Did you like their making love and did you find it fitting for them? We had an unleashed Oleg, as you could see, but he is never too rough. He is a gentle person :) I think that in front of the fireplace for them was perfect, don't you agree?

Now, I left the chapter right at a very important part, right? Any guess? Well, Part 2 will reveal it straight away.

I think it was important to properly complete and conclude their date and this was the right way in my opinion. Now, we must move to a more action-packed part.

What are you expecting in Part 2? Well, stay tuned because I will post it tomorrow (Saturday).

I hope you enjoyed it and I will wait for your comments.

Lots of Love, Hugs,Magic & Meows,
-TheWitchAndTheCat-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...
178K 5.7K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
122K 3.6K 12
Two single virgins. And one tattoo shop that brings them together. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 The moment she walked into my tattoo room I knew she was the one...
8K 104 15
I'm a nobody. I'm nothing exceptional. I kept to myself and I like it that way. I was more than content with my 'boring' life. My couple of friends w...