Tom Felton x Reader - Terribl...

By xxTheRetardedGirlxx

I just want to tell you that you're eighteen and Tom's twenty. He's filming the fifth film (Harry Potter and... More

Meeting The Snake
How Things Got All Screwed Up
Meeting the Lion
The Best Day Ever
Italians, British, French and Spanish
Christmas Tradition
The Commuter
L'imbarazzo Di Se Stesso
HRVY - I Won't Let You Down
1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Gala
The Gala - 2
Bonus Part - 1
Bonus Part - 2
2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!
Other Stories

I'm Not The One

5.2K 178 72
By xxTheRetardedGirlxx

Your Pov-

"What was that?" I mumbled to the sound of someone knocking on the door.

Felton's arms were around my waist, keeping me close to him. I was facing him. We had wakened up at 2 in the afternoon but we wanted to stay in bed, so we did so. It was now half-past two.

"I'll go, Y/L/N." He started to move but I stopped him.

"No. Can't you just ignore it?"

"Hahaha. You want me to stay, don't you?" I nodded like a little kid. "I'm just going to get rid of it and I'll come back, okay?" He smiled, making me smile sweetly and nod.

With that, he got out of the bedroom, let me smelling his clothes like a fanatic girl. They smell really good. Don't judge me! You would do the same if you were me!

"And here, ladies and gentlemen, is Tom Felton live in his normal afternoon! Last put our hands together! Hihihi!" WAS THAT CORAL STWEART? THE GOSSIP GIRL OF THE FAMOUS PEOPLE? 

"Fucking hell!!" I heard Tom scream. 

LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!! I mentally screamed at him. He's live many people are watching this right now. 

"Hahaha. Well, let's start shall we?" I always hated her. She's so fake. "What about the bedroom first, right girls?" And she's a pervert too. I wish the best of luck to Tom because he's going to- Wait a moment!!!! I'm in his bedroom!!!!!! 

What am I going to do? The window!

I picked up my things and ran out of the window. I made it just in time because when I got to the window of the living room, they were just opening the door.

"I don't know if my bedroom is cleaned for you to enter." He screamed. I bet he wanted me to hear him.

"Oh, don't be silly. We won't mind about some boxers, would we, girls?" 

Yes!!

They opened the door and I could see Tom relaxing. 

I was about to get out the door when...

'Tell me pretty lies

Look me in the face

Tell me that you love me

Even if it's fake

Cause I don't fucking care

At all'

Oh no!!!! That's my phone. I forgot it!!!!

"Is it Blackbear I'm hearing?" Coral said in a kids voice. "Oh... Guess what girls. Tom's sensible. Isn't that sweet?"

I stopped on my trace. I couldn't be discovered! She would say we were dating and even invent a date for our wedding or something.

'You've been out all night

I don't know where you've been

You're slurring all your words

Not making any sense but

I don't fucking care

At all' The phone continued.

Oh, caraças! That's like saying 'Holy mother of fried potatoes' in Portuguese. We can say is a light swear-word or something like that. And yeah, I learned Portuguese, French, Italian and Spanish. Don't ask why. I want to complicate things a little.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Coral asked.

"No. It's rude to answer a call when you're with someone at your home, right?" Tom said.

"Oh, we don't mind. At all."

"No, there's no need." Tom insisted.

"ANSWER IT." Coral hissed and then laughed. "I mean. Come on, it's rude to make someone wait as well." 

The phone stopped and I stopped me from sighing in relief.

"See. The person probably saw me on TV and just ended the call."

And then a song I don't know started playing.

"How many phones do you have?" Coral asked.

"At the moment,  2. But I might have only one tomorrow."

"Come on, answer the phone!"

"Kim?" Kim... Kim... I think I know- KIM!!!! OMG, it's Kim, my friend! 

"Can I?" I bet Coral got the phone of Felton's hands because now I can hear every word Kim says.

"Tom. I opened the TV. Why do you have-"

"What, my 2 phones? Oh, you know, I needed a new one. I bought it last night." Felton cut Kim off.

"What are you- Ohhhh! I remember, now! Oh, silly me. And you even messaged me about your old number. So that was why I had 2 'Tom Felton' on my contact list." Kim lied. Thank god my friends are sane enough to understand what was happening. Or maybe they were thinking of something else more pervert but they still helped me.

"So, what did you needed me for?" Tom asked. I could hear Kim smirking through the phone.

"I just wanted you to tell Coral if she isn't listening now, that I'm also proud that the plastic surgery didn't change her that much. It's always good to have a kind of famous person uglier than us, right? Oh, and, the eyeliner, mascara and base are not well put. We can still see the bubbles and the imperfections." Yap, all of us in my group of friends hate her. She smirked once again and ended the call.

I got out of there running. I hope they didn't hear the door shut.

I'm in Tom's clothes and all alone in a part of the city I don't know. The only good part is that I have the rest of my clothes in my hand, I'm not freezing and I have money.

What am I suppose to do now?

I went to a café nearby and had breakfast/lunch. The TV was on Coral's show.

They were standing in the living room chatting and eating my chocolate cake. 

"So, who did this cake, Tom? It's delicious!" I know. There's no need to say that.

"A friend of mine." Don't you dare tell the name of the friend Tom Felton!

"Was it a boy or a girl?" Coral asked emphasizing the word 'girl'.

"Do you want to see the garden?" NO! DON'T AVOID THE QUESTION SAY A NAME AND TURN THE ATTENTION TO HER AND SHE'LL FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOU!!!!!!

"Oooohhhhh. Avoiding the question. I see. There's a girl involved there. Isn't it?" Coral got closer to Tom's face. I have to admit it, she's the exact copy of Rita Skeeter. "What's her name?"

"Athena. Now, do you want to see the garden?" Ohhh, he called me smart! For those who don't know Athena is the goddess of wisdom and bravery at war but mostly wisdom.

"Let's sit in your living room and talk a little, just after the break." She winked at the camera and after twenty minutes she reappeared.

They were in the living room, smiling at each other. Tom was dressed nicely and they had cups of water on the table near the sofa.

"Let's start with the usual question. What do you think about Draco?" Coral asked.

"I think he's misunderstood. He's a good person and we can see that usual fight between his evil and good sides through the stories." He smiled. "If he was a Weasley he would definitely be a good person. Besides, he's only bullying people because that's the only way he knows how to show love and because he wants to make his dad proud." Asshole! That was what I told him days ago!!! 

"That's a good way of thinking." Tell me about it! "Tom, tell us about your love life," Coral asks and Tom smiles.

"I'm totally single. No, I mean, I like a girl but I don't know." He smiled sweetly, breaking my whole heart.

For a crazy moment I thought it was me, but seriously guys, how the hell would TOM FELTON like ME? That's called imagination. I know I want that a lot, but that would never happen.

I walked out the café after paying for my food and started looking for a metro station. 

I guess I'm not crying because I already knew I would never be the one. There are plenties of girls in here. I guess I'll have to stay in friends zone or something. I have my feet on the floor, I get that would be no way he would like me.

Come on. How would he like me? There's no sense! Hahaha. 

It's not like I'm beautiful because I'm totally normal or even worse and it's certainly not like I'm attractive. And don't get me wrong because I never cared about it. I'm not superficial. 

Take this as an example: I'm walking around the streets with boys clothes and a lady's jacket, with the rest of my clothes in my hands and with my trainers. How does this combine? Hahahahaha. I certainly am retarded!

And the people faces! That's the best part!!! 

Once, when I was little, my mother asked me to buy bread and I went on my pink and grey pyjama and trainers, one white and one red, to the bakers. 

And there was another time when I walked to the chemist's, which was two blocks from my house, in only socks with monkeys and giraffes on it. 

Oh, and once I was at school and I had PE. We had to change to tracksuit and trainers before class and change back to normal clothes for the rest of the day. We were supposed to have between five minutes to ten to change after PE but my teacher was always forgetting. We had to do gymnastics and so we had to take off our trainers and be on socks only. I did everything we were supposed to do when it rang to go to the other class. Bad part: I had English text. The moment it rang, the class ran out of the gymnasium to get changed. Like the crazy and worried person I am, I got my things and I rushed off to the class, with my trainers in my hand, on a tracksuit and walking around the school on socks. Just to make it even better, It was raining, so when I got to class I was all wet. In the end, I had the best grade (99% out of 100%) and all was worth it. In the middle of that, my crush saw me which was hilarious because then he started to notice me but he never ended in like me. 

I'm so proud of myself!!! I couldn't care less about what people think about me and because of that my life's just fun.

I actually happened to decide my life when I was twelve. On my Nimy's birthday, we started to talk about boyfriends and I didn't have one. We laughed about that and started to discuss my life. We ended up deciding that I was going to have 76 cats and was named Voldemort. That act was going to kill me and then the rest of my friends would kill him and stay with the rest of my cats (75). 

I believe that's what going to happen because my luck isn't the best. 

I went to the metro, people looking at me as if I was mad but they didn't do anything other than that because I looked confident. If you look confident people will start thinking you're well dressed if you don't look sure of yourself then they'll take that as an opportunity to put you down. Take it as an advice.

I got home in the matters of hours. There were times when I went to the exact different direction, so I think you understand why it took me so long.

I got to my flat and fell in bed, with my face on a pillow. I shouted but started laughing right away. My life's so complicated!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha.

I took a long shower letting the water take my memories. I put some music and relaxed. Warm water + good music = excellent time. Simple maths.

I got dressed in my pyjamas and robe and obviously started studying.

One of the most important parts of studying medicine is to read the captions of the images. Believe, I know what I'm talking about.

The rest of the day was completely normal for a Tuesday. I had my night classes and went to sleep right after that, just to wake up at 7 am to go to work, next morning.

'Three more days and I'm on holiday!' I kept thinking to myself.

After my afternoon classes, I saw my e-mail and there it was, Joanne's e-mail talking about the new book.

I read it all and loved it. The stories are really sweet like they're almost to the little wizards and witches. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.7K 68
Anna Potter is starting her fifth year alongside her brother after an eventful fourth year. She goes to the astronomy tower once more. Only this tim...
131K 4.5K 33
Phoenix is 16, it's her 6th year at Hogwarts after transferring from Beauxbatons academy. Phoenix is a troubled kid with many secrets. She doesn't kn...
227K 6.7K 34
Ada Potter was struggling to get through her fifth year, the trauma of the past events catching up to her, being named a liar by the public and an un...
72.1K 748 14
25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet, it's been 10 since we last talked. you h...