I'm In The Naruto World

De LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... Mais

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

Untitled Story Part

805 24 1
De LightWolf46

-The Next Day

Sora's POV

I open my eyes and I stare at the wall in front of me with a blank look as I registered what happened the previous day. I sit up slowly and I look around to see no one and I get out of the hospital bed and I stretch for a second before I put my T-shirt on and I put my jacket in over that and I walk out of the room and I walk down the halls as I tie my hair in a braid and I sign myself out and I walk out of the hospital. I walk to my apartment calmly and I see Sakura sitting on the steps that lead up to my apartment. I walk over to her.

"I heard about what happened from Naruto." Sakura says to me quietly as a few tears slip from her eyes.

I sit down next to her and she hugs me and cries into my shoulder and I hug her as she cries and I look at the ground guilty. "I'm sorry I couldn't bring him back." I say to her.

She instantly stops crying and looks at me shocked. "You shouldn't be sorry it isn't your fault." She says to me.

I clench my fist. "I couldn't bring him back or go after him. Everyone was injured and I was useless all I can do is fight with my fists and be pissed off at people. I can't do anything right, I couldn't save gramps, I couldn't save Sasuke, and I couldn't save my three friends from when I was younger." I say quietly.

"What happened when you were going to save Sasuke?" Sakura asks me.

"Choji and Neji stayed back on the first two opponents and nearly died. Kiba stayed back then me and Shikamaru stayed back due to a girl who was strong. Naruto went after Sasuke and I don't know what happened after that until I came to find him with Temari and Shikamaru and I found him on the ground unconscious and hurt." I say to her and she nods.

"Well I think I'm gonna head home." Sakura says unsure.

"That's fine. You should get some rest. I was just gonna shower and change then I was gonna go train for a bit." I say to her and I stand up and I help her up. "Besides Pinky, who needs a moron who can't see anything but revenge?" I ask her with a smirk.

She hits me on the head. "Don't call Sasuke a moron Sora Cow." She says to me.

"Oh yeah Forehead. He is a Loser and a Moron." I say to her.

We throw insults back and forth for a while before my Land Lady comes out.

I stop immediately and I look at her as she glares at us. "Stop fighting or I'm call the authorities to remove the both of you from this property." She warns us.

"Yes Ma'am." I say to her nervously and Sakura looks at me weird. "I'm just gonna head into my apartment now." I walk past her quickly and I unlock the door to my apartment and I open it and I walk in and I shut the door behind me and I walk into my bathroom and I shower and I walk into my bedroom with only a towel on and I look through my bag and I find a pair of black shorts with a black t-shirt and a sleeveless fishnet shirt and I change into those clothes and I put my black star earring on and I brush out my hair and I notice it got longer since I was here and I tie it up leaving the silver stand out and I walk out of my apartment and I lock the door.

I walk to my training grounds and train for a while on Chakra control and other stuff.

-A Few Months Later-

Sora's POV

I run to the gates and I trip and fall on my face once I get there and I stand up.

"You ok?" Jiraiya asks me with a smirk.

"I'm fine I just came to say Bye to Naruto before he left with you." I say to him as I cross my arms.

"You do care." Naruto yells crying.

I sigh. "Baka." I hit him upside the head. "Well have fun training, if I went I'd probably just sit around watching you get stronger. That's why I'm gonna stay here and train, that way I can catch up to everyone." I say to him with a smile and I hold my fist up to my face with a determined look.

"Your stronger than anyone from our year Sora. You don't need to catch up." Naruto says to me with a grin and he pats my head and leaves.

"Whatever Naruto." I say to myself with a smirk and I turn around and I walk around town for a bit.

"SORA I CHALLENGE YOU." I hear Lee yell a few yards in front of me.

I smirk. "And what challenge are we doing now?" I ask him.

"We are going to race from the gates up to the top of the Hokage monument to the finish line." Leec says determined.

"Alright but I don't want you using those weights while we race. I want a challenge." I say to him with a smirk.

"Guy Sensei can I?" Lee asks him.

"Sure Lee, your youthful spirits must be challenged in order to grow." Guy says to him.

I sweat drop. "When did you get here?" I ask him rhetorically.

"Just now." Guy says to me.

"See ya at the gates Lee." I say and I walk to the gates with him behind me.

Lee grins and picks up a rock and we stand there and Lee takes his weights off and he throws the rock and I let my coat drop on the ground and as soon as it lands we take off across town.

3rd Persons POV

Everyone feels the ground shake and they look around.

Sora and Lee run fast and they run down a hill and they trip and roll to the ground and they get up and continue running and they run around people and jump over them.

They jump over Neji and Ten-Ten and they look at them shocked.

They run up the side of the Hokage building and over it passing Lady Tsunade and they jump from the building and they continue running once they get on the ground and it continues shaking.

The two run neck and neck with Sora nearly getting the lead.

They run and jump over Ino, Shikamaru and Choji and the three of them look at the running pair.

The two continue running and they get to the mountain and they run up the side and up the Third Hokage's face and they run on the flat ground and they run to the finish line to see Guy and Kakashi on both side's and they run through and they stand there out of breath while Kakashi's eyes are wide in shock and Guy does his signature smile at us.

Sora's POV

I stand there panting. "Who, won." I say with a pant in between.

They both look at us thinking of the race. "Sora." They say to us.

I smile at Lee. "So we are tied in scores. 20-20." I say to him.

"YOU TWO WERE SO FULL OF YOUTH WHEN YOU WERE RUNNING." Guy yells.

I raise an eyebrow. "Why do you say Youth in every sentence. Aren't you at least 20 something?" I ask him. 

"WELL YES BUT YOU TWO ARE YOUNGER AND HAVE MORE YOUTH." Guy yells.

I shrug and I finally catch my breath. "Lee wanna race back to the gates? Its gonna break our tie." I say to him.

Kakashi looks at us wide eyed. "You seriously aren't gonna do that are you?" He asks us.

"We left our weights at the gates." I say to him.

"OF COURSE." Lee yells and we get in a start position and I throw a rock and as it lands we create a crater as soon as we take off and its like our previous run but we run down the mountain and we jump over everyone again and jumping and running up and down things and we make it to the gate and I stop at the same time as Lee but I make it farther. "Good job Sora." Lee gives me his signature smile.

I smile back. "Good job to you to Lee. Its now 21-20 with me in favor." I say to him.

"SORA." Lady Tsunade yells furious.

I freeze and I pick my coat up from its crater and I slip it back on. "Oh no."

"Good Luck Sora." Izumo says to me.

"YOU TOO LEE." Lady Tsunade yells. "MY OFFICE." She orders us.

We gulp and Lee puts his weights back on and we walk to the Hokage office room and we walk in to see an annoyed Lady Tsunade.

"What were you two just doing?" She asks us irritated.

"Our rivalry challenge. We raced from the gates to on top of the Hokage monument. It became a tie with 20-20 wins for each of us. Then we raced back to the gates and it became 21-20 with me in favor." I say to her while scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Lee?" Lady Tsunade asks him.

"What Sora said is true." Lee confirms.

"That's no reason to jump over people." Lady Tsunade says to us.

"As long as we didn't hurt them we are fine." I say to her and she nods. 

"Since you guys have extreme running talent I have a mission for you two. Its a B-Rank but its to capture a few rouges of the Land of Lightning's hidden village." Lady Tsunade says to us. "You two are to grab your stuff and leave immediately with 1 Jounin of your pick and Sora you will be Team Leader since you and Lee are the same age but you had to graduate at 13 due to you got here then but you will still be team Leader due to your speed and skill as a Kimiki." Lady Tsunade orders me.

"I don't have any leadership skills though." I say to her. "Let alone strategies and thinking before I act when I fight." I say to her.

"Quiet. You directed a two people Anko and Iruka when the village was destroyed by Orochimaru. You told Iruka to watch the new generation and Anko to take half of the village with her team and help as many people possible right?" She asks me.

"Yes but that was a split second decision. It was really nothing." I say to her.

"And during the Sasuke retrieval mission when you told Shikamaru to cover your back for a minute so you could gain the upper hand in the battle. You did that right?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"Yes but again that was a split second decision." 

"You have leader ship skills and can direct people. You tried talking Sasuke out of revenge time and time again right? You tried leading him off that path right?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"Yes but in the end I failed." I say to her. "He doesn't know how to listen all he does is ignore people and he doesn't even say real words just hn and that's not even a word. He's a moron, idiot, jerk wad, dumbass, asshole, and a loser."

"So many insults." Lee says shocked.

"So what if you failed Sora. There will be more chances for you to bring him back or talk him into forgetting about revenge." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"And when will that be? 3 years from now when he gets consumed by Orochimaru?" I ask her.

"You will meet him again Sora." Lady Tsunade says to me. "Now you are Team Captain and that's end of discussion. Besides you should be able to handle this mission." Lady Tsunade says to me.

I sigh and I put my hands in the pockets of my track coat. "Fine. Come on Lee lets go find Kakashi-Sensei." I say to him.

"Why not Guy-Sensei?" Lee asks me.

"Kakashi-Sensei is winning in their rivalry contest score that's why." I say to him.

We walk around town in time to see Kakashi and Guy doing a weird dance then does a rock paper scissors match and Kakashi wins.

"You have got to be kidding me." I cover my face with an embarrassed blush on. "Sensei we have a mission and Lady Tsunade put me in charge. Lee is coming." I say to him and my blush fades as I remember the mission.

"Alright." Kakashi says to me knowing what's happening.

I look at him confused. "There seems to be more to this mission than what I'm seeing isn't there." I ask myself and the three of us walk to the gates.

"This is an unusual group of three." Kotesu says to Izumo.

I seal my coat in a scroll thanks to a Jutsu Gramps taught me and I put the scroll in my pouch. "We are catching a few rough ninja an taking them back to the Land of Lightning." I say to Kakashi.

"Alright." Kakashi says to me.

We run out of the gates Ninja style an we run into the Rouge Ninja we need to capture a few days later and I stop a few feet in front of them.

"Ok Captain what are we supposed to do?" Kakashi asks testing me if I know what I'm supposed to do.

"First a captain needs a strategy but I don't go with those. So Lee you get the Rouge on the left Kakashi-Sensei you get the one on the right. I'll take the middle one." I say to them.

Kakashi looks at me an approved look and nods and Lee nods.

I do a few hand signs and I stand there for a minute gather chakra and my opponent stares at me confused while I hear fighting from the other two and I open my eyes. "Mimicry." My eyes turn red.

My opponent smirks at me and runs at me. "Lightning Style: Shock Wave." The Girl says doing a few hand signs.

"Nature Style: Lightning and Water Wave." I say doing a few hand signs and water forms a pool around my opponent and the Lightning cracks down on the water and the girl gets electrocuted and gets a bit fried and I stop the lightning and the water disperses and I do a few more hand signs. "Wind Style: Air Binds." I say and air rope things form around my opponent.

"That was easy. You weren't much of a challenge." As soon as I said that the girl smirks and turns into a log and appears behind me and kicks me towards a boulder. I growl and I pull my katana out and I put chakra into it and I cut the boulder in half and I skid to a stop and I put my katana away and I turn around. "DUMBASS." I yell as I hit her in the jaw in a flash and she flies back into a boulder and flies through it into the next boulder and creates a crater shaped women.

"Heh, your strong but I saw your Jutsu so now you can't do anything to surprise me." She says to me standing up with quite a few scratches and a gash on her arm. "Its my turn." She says with a smirk and does a few hand signs. "Wind Style: Raging Dragon." She yells and blows wind from her mouth and forms into a dragon.

I dodge it multiple times and I do a few hand signs. "Earth Style: Boulder Dragon." I say and a dragon made of rocks forms behind me and the two dragons clash and the wind dragon disperses and my rock dragons turns back into rocks and falls behind me.

"Are the only Affinities you have are Water, Wind, Lightning and Earth?" The girl asks me with a smirk.

"No those are just the most effective. I could have used my Fire affinity but it wouldn't work to well against Lightning Style's." I say to her. "I did use my Nature Style but that was when my Mimicry Jutsu was activated. I could have done it with out my Mimicry Jutsu but that would take up a lot of chakra." I say to her and she tries punching me but I dodge and I kick her into another boulder.

She runs at me with a sword and attempts to stab me but I dodge.

"Mimicry Sharigan." I say looking at Kakashi's Sharigan as he fights and my eyes turn to Sharigan eyes. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu." I say and I blow fire out of my mouth and it burns her to a crisp and she falls to the ground unconscious.

I release my Mimicry Jutsu and I tie her up with wire.

Kakashi and Lee finish a few minutes later and we drag the rouges to the Village Hidden in the Cloud and I see Yugito.

"LUIGI." I yell and she looks over at me before I hug her with a grin.

"You two know each other?" A guard asks.

"Yes/No." We say unsure of our answer. "No/Yes." We say again. "Yes." We say sure of our answer this time.

"Stupid girls." Matabi says in our heads.

I laugh in my head. "Stupid cat." I say in my head.

"Sora?" Kakashi and Lee as they walk up to the gates. 

"Oh right. The rouges." I say remembering why I'm here. 

The Girl I fought groans waking up and I hit her on the head knocking her out again.

"Hey Luigi, can you take us to the Raikage office?" I ask her.

"Sure Sora. Its the best I can do to repay you." Yugito says to me with a smile.

"You don't need to repay me." I say to her and I drag the girl I fought behind me to the Raikages office with Kakashi and Lee in tow behind me with the two guys and Yugito knocks.

"Come in."

We walk in.

Some guy raps next to the Raikage and I resist the urge to punch him.

"I hate rap music." I mutter.

"SO YOUTHFUL." Lee yells amazed at the rapping guy.

I anime fall and I stand back up sweat dropping. 

"You two are so different." Kakashi says to me and Lee.

I just shrug. "Lord Raikage." I say to him with a nod.

"Sora Kimiki." He says back a bit annoyed at the rapping guy.

"Um Lord Raikage can I punch him? He's annoying me." I ask him pointing to the rapping guy.

Kakashi hits me on the head. "No you can't Sora." Kakashi says to me.

"No." The Raikage says to me. "Why are you here and who is in charge?" He asks me.

"Lady Tsunade put me in charge of this team. Our mission was to capture a few rouge Ninja's that belonged to the Land of Lightning and bring them here to you." I say to him looking him in the eyes.

"You mean the Legendary Sanin Hokage Tsunade?" The rapper asks.

My eye twitches a bit and I look at him. "Yes that Lady Tsunade." I say to him.

"I hope you have the debt she owes." The Raikage says to me.

I look at him. "No I don't. If you want the money send someone to get it from her." I say to him with a calm gaze.

The Raikage smirks. "Why don't the three of us have a duel." The Raikage suggests as he points to his brother and me.

I raise an eyebrow and Kakashi sweat drops. "A duel? You mean I get to punch the rapper and fight the Raikage?" I ask him.

The Raikage and Yugito sweat drop. "Yes basically." The Raikage says to me.

My eyes light up in excitement. "Yeah." I say to him.

We all walk to a training ground and rapper who I now know as Bee and the Raikage stand on the other side of the training ground while I stand across from them on my own.

I do a few hands signs and I stand there for a minute. "Mimicry." I say and I open my eyes to see them lunge at me and I dodge them with out trouble. "Nature Style: Raging Storm." I say doing a few hand signs and its starts raining and the wind picks up around us and my hair flies around in its pony tail and I direct the lightning to the two guys and the thunder cracks next to them and they dodge and I continue to aim for them and I release the storm Jutsu. "Nature Style: Raging Hurricane." I say and the wind once again picks up and it rains and turns into a hurricane under my control and I direct it towards them and they dodge it multiple times and they try punching me but I dodge and I kick them into a boulder and they fly through them into the next boulder and the next and they create a crater in the third boulder.

"Damn, she's strong." I hear someone say and a crowd appears around the training ground.

"What the fuck? When did this happen?" I ask myself I get shocked by lightning and I get punched by the rapper with Naruto's chakra cloak on him. "Hey that's Naruto Kyubi Chakra cloak." I say to him slightly annoyed. "Wait are you a Jinchuriki?" I ask him.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm a Jinchuriki of the Eight Tails." The guy wraps.

"THEN WHY THE HELL AM I FIGHTING YOU." I yell.

"SORA IS SO FULL OF YOUTH." Lee yells while Kakashi just stares at me shocked.

I see the Raikage with a few cuts and bruises and the same with Bee.

"LORD BEE YOUR AWESOME." A girl with red hair and dark skin yells.

Bee starts rapping about how he's gonna beat me.

My Mimicry Jutsu wears off and my eyes turn Sky Blue again.

"Her Mimicry Jutsu wore off. This probably won't turn out in her favor now." Kakashi says to Lee.

"YOU CAN DO IT SORA." Lee yells.

"DOUBLE LARIATE." Bee and the Raikage yell aiming the chop my head off.

I jump up really high just in time and I land in a couching position between the two and I stand up. "The fuck is going on? You were aiming to decapitate me." I say to them.

I grab the Raikage's arm and I throw him into Bee and they crash into a few boulders.

"Lightning Style: Double Shock." The Raikage says stand up and aiming for me.

"This would be a good time to have Neji and his Byuakugan." I say to myself and I barely dodge the first lightning attack but the second one singes my arms and I hold it. "Also a great time to know Summoning Jutsu's." I say to myself and I jump back a few paces as they run at me and I dodge them for a while and I tire them out quickly but they keep going and going and I keep dodging every blow.

"SORA YOU ARE FULL OF YOUTH. YOU CAN BEAT THEM." Lee yells encouraging me.

I smirk. "Its a good thing I have a team mate at the moment who always says encouraging things like that to me even after our challenges." I say and I do a few hand signs. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Weapons Rain." I say and my Katana turns into a hundred Katana's and I aim them at the Raikage and Bee and they dodge most of them but some cut them. My original katana stays in its sheathe.

"Yo, Yo, you have a sword, but you won't use it." Bee raps more about the subject.

"So do you." I say to him.

"Careful Sora he wields 8 swords at once." Kakashi says to me.

"That's good to know." I say and I unsheathe my Katana and Bee takes out all eight of his swords.

"RAGING LIGHTNING FIST." The Raikage yells above me.

I run to the right and I jump up and The Raikage hits Bee and knocks him out. "That was a close call. One down. One to go." I say to myself.

I sheathe my katana and I pull out a scroll and Kakashi and Lee recognize the scroll immediately and I unseal my jacket. "Secret Jutsu: Jacket Rain." I lie and I drop my jacket on the Raikage and he falls on the ground as soon as it hits him unconscious. I drop down and I land in between the two guys and I grab my jacket and I put it back in my scroll and I put it in my pouch and Kakashi looks at me in shock while Lee just cheers.

"YAY SORA DID IT." Lee yells jumping up and down.

"She beat Lord Killer Bee." A guy with white silverish hair and dark skin says with a sucker in his mouth.

"LORD KILLER BEE." The girl with red hair and dark skin yells crying.

"That was fun." I say and Lee does his signature smile at me with his thumbs up.

"YOU WERE AWESOME SORA." Lee yells.

"You beat the Raikage and the Jinchuriki of the eight tails. Sora are you sure you aren't Lady Tsunade?" Kakashi asks me.

I hit Kakashi upside the head. "No I'm not. If I was I would have a larger chest, blonde hair and an annoyed attitude all the time." I say to him.

Kakashi laughs nervously. "We should get going soon though Sora." Kakashi says to me.

"Alright but after The Raikage wakes up so I can tell him we are leaving." I say to him. Kakashi nods and I sit on a boulder next to them for a few hours and the Raikage and Bee wake up.

"A little girl beat us." Bee says trying to rap about that.

"I'm thirteen." I say to him. 

"Good Job." The Raikage says to me with a small amount of respect in his voice.

I smile at them. "I'm not that strong. If it was a life or death match you guys would have killed me. This was just a duel. I was about to give up during the match because our chakra's were getting low but then Lee yelled something encouraging and I continued fighting also I just dropped my jacket on you on the end. It wasn't an actual Jutsu." I say to the Raikage.

"HOW HEAVY IS THAT JACKET?" The girl with red hair and dark skin yells at me.

"16 tons." I say to her and the guy with white silver hair and dark skin' sucker falls out of his mouth surprised.

"Anyways, Lord Raikage its time me and my comrades leave." I say to him as I stand up and I jump over them from the boulder and I land in front of Lee and Kakashi facing the Raikage.

"Fine." The Raikage says to me.

I smile at him. "See ya around Lord Raikage, Bee, Girl with red hair, boy with white silver hair and Luigi." I say to them and me, Lee and Kakashi leave and we run back to the village getting there a few days later.

"Now what do you do Sora?" Kakashi asks me.

"I report immediately to Lady Tsunade." I say to him and he nods approvingly.

I run to the Hokage office with the two behind me and I knock and walk in to see Lady Tsunade getting talked to my the elders.

"Hello Sora." The Male and Female Elder/advisor says to me.

I nod to them. "Lady Tsunade we completed our mission. We captured rouge Cloud Ninja and took them back to the Village Hidden in the Cloud." I say to her.

"Good Lee and Sora you are dismissed. Kakashi you stay here and tell me what happened." Lady Tsunade orders us.

"Yes Ma'am." We say to her and me and Lee leave.

I became Chunin a few days later due to Kakashi telling Lady Tsunade about how I did and about how I beat the Raikage and his brother Bee. I spent the rest of the two and half years training and I became Jonin with Neji and we've been doing a lot of missions together along with Lee and Ten-Ten. Who became Chunin during the two and a half years and so did everyone else from my year except for a certain blonde haired boy with whisker marks on his cheeks and light blue eyes.
_____________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

167K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
3.2K 162 19
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...
209 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
4.2K 88 18
A bunch of SasuNaru one shots. Will include yaoi, fluff and a little bit of angst! Also, I won't do smut/lemon here, so please don't ask for it! Each...