i hate you » carl gallagher

By multifanwriter

"we were bestfriends. now we're just two kids who used to know eachother" #2 in #shamelessus !!! More

character view
playlist
one - welcome home
two - 3:01 am
three - little mama
four - business
five - ex
six - trust
seven - typical
eight - chocolate pie
nine - swings
ten - dance moves
eleven - necklace
twelve - cardigan
thirteen - you'll be fine
fourteen - scream
fifteen - social media
sixteen - bullshit
seventeen - aunt daniella
eighteen - soft lips
nineteen - gone
twenty - crack a smile
twenty-one - blake morgan
twenty-two - grammy
twenty-three - die for you
twenty-four - i hate you
twenty-five - losers
twenty-six - double order
twenty-seven - coca-cola
twenty-eight - impossible
twenty-nine - the dress
thirty-one - marks
thirty-two - stir fry
thirty-three - yet again
S E Q U E L

thirty - dope fiend

5.7K 106 36
By multifanwriter

noel

It was finally time for Fiona's wedding. Carl, my mom and dad, and I all went together. I've got to admit, seeing my parents in the front seat, holding hands, my mom in a beautiful dress and my dad in a nice tux, reminds me of their wedding day.

I was five years old when my parents got married. I remember it was a few months after we all moved into our own house. I was sitting in the backseat jamming to Avril Lavigne. I remember having this cute, little, baby blue dress on. My mom still has it somewhere in the house. They both looked so happy.

The only ones who were there for the wedding were the Gallagher's. Fiona and debbie were bridesmaids, Lip and Ian were the groomsmen, Carl was the ring boy and I was the flower girl.

I remember how happy my parents looked. I knew at that moment that they were soulmates, and so far, I haven't been wrong.

"We're here," My dad told us as we pulled up to an old church. "You ready, maid of honor?"

"Yes I am," I answered. Carl looked over at me with a smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile with along him. He hopped out of the car, holding the door for me and helping me out. It was a very cold morning, there was slush on the roads and it smelt like rain.

"We'll see you in there," my dad said as they walked into the church, leaving Carl and me outside.

"You ready," he asked me. "You look very beautiful."

"Thank you. I hope I'm ready. I don't really know what a maid of honor does," I laughed sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it," he smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked into the church with one another.

Once we got inside, we parted our ways. He went to Sean and the groomsmen, I went to Fiona and the bridesmaids.

I made it into the room where Fiona was. Once I saw her, I stopped dead in my tracks. Fiona, Svetlana, and Veronica turned away from the mirror they were looking in.

"Oh, my God, Fiona," I said. "You look absolutely beautiful." I slowly made my way over to her, wrapping my arms around her for a big hug.

"Thank you for showing up," she said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I smiled up at her.

"Holy shit," the three of us turned around, seeing Kev standing in the door way.

"What," Fiona asked.

"You look fantastic," Kev told her.

"Yeah," Fi asked.

"Beautiful," V said while Svetlana said something in russian that no one understood.

"Fiona," someone said from outside of the room that caught all of our attention. In walked Debbie, carrying Franny on her chest.

"Hey," Fiona said, walking up to her. A smile grew to her face. "Thank you."

"I didn't do it for you," Debbie stated. "I want Franny in the wedding pictures." I knew that was a complete lie. Yes, Debbie may be pissed as hell at Fiona, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't love her or want what's best for her.

"Alright, let's go," Ian said as him and Lip barged into the room, leading us all out the door.

As we walked out there, a huge smile began to appear on Fiona and Sean's faces.

"Wow," he said, admiring his soon-to-be wife. I could see the excitement in Fiona's face.

"Groomsmen and groom, follow us," the priest said. "Line up on the right, maid of honor and bride." I followed Fiona to the right standing right next to her.

"What about the flower girl," Debbie asked. V grabbed the basket of flower petals from Liam and handed them to Debbie.

"All those in the wedding party, please find seats," the priest told everyone. Ian's boyfriend, Caleb, gave him a kiss on the cheek. While Kev gave V one... as well as Svetlana...? Ian, Fiona, and I looked at eachother confused, then turned our attention back to the priest.

"So, who is giving the bride away," he asked. Ian and Lip raised their hands.

"I-I am, father," Frank barged into the room. Was he even invited? "Here I am. Father of the bride."

"Frank," Fiona sighed.

"Where you want me padre," he asked, setting his coat down on the stage.

"No, absolutely not," Fiona stated.

"Frank, come on. Get out of here," Lip said as him and Ian went to drag him out.

"Hey, I am your father. I have a right. No! Stop," he yelled, breaking out of their grasp. "I have a duty, to walk my daughter down the aisle, and give her away."

"Jesus, are you high," Fiona asked Frank as she got a better look at him, his eyes bloodshot.

"Wow. Yes, I am actually, but that's beside the point," he ran his hand through his hair. Kev came over and tried, nicely, to get Frank to leave.

"Nobody wants you here, Frank. Just go," Sean half yelled.

"I'm your father," he stated once again. "I may not have always been a great one, but I'm still your father, and I'm gonna walk you down that fucking aisle."

"Do we have a problem," the priest asked, stepping in.

"Oh, no, we don't," Sean told the priest. "Go, Frank! You're not wanted here."

"Why, Sean? Why am I not wanted here? Am I a disappointment," Frank turned away from Fiona and looked Sean right in the eye. "Have I disappointed you, Sean?"

"No, because you're a massive fuck up who makes everyone around you miserable, every chance you get," Sean stated.

"Well, no one's perfect, Sean," Frank said. "Ain't that right?"

"I don't want you here," Fiona told him.

"Get the fuck out, Frank," Lip yelled.

"My loving family," Frank said, turing away from Sean. "So judgemental, all without faults. 'He who is without sin, l-let him cast the first-first stone', that's the jist of it, isn't it?"

"John 8:7," the priest told him.

"Please, please, Frank," Fiona said as calmly as she could, resting her hand on Frank's shoulder. "This is my wedding day. Please, don't fuck it up."

"We had fun planning for the wedding, didn't we," he asked her. "I love you, Fiona, my little girl. I always accepted you for who your are, with all of your faults. Accepted all of you for who you are, even when you couldn't find a place in your hearts to accept me! For who I am. We're human. We makes mistakes, have faults. Lip's drinking his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ian is a bipolar queer. Deb's 15 with baby on her hip! And Carl thinks he's a bother. Somehow managing to get this one on his arm," Frank said, pointing to me. "I have no fucking clue how he pulled that one off. And, Fiona, my beautiful Fiona, you've let so many men drive up that freeway between your legs, you're gonna need to put an exit sign on your vagina. An now, you're marrying Sean. Sean! Oh, yeah, I know you, Seany Boy. Takes a dope fiend, to know a dope fiend, and you're world-class. I went to your business last night, late when nobody was there, and I found some things. Maybe we should go back there, you and your bride-to-be, and show her the little box you hide under the invoices, the bottom drawer of your filing cabinet. You know, with the needles, and the spoon, the rubber tubing, and the little baggies with this brown powder." Frank held up exactly what he was talking about. "How many hits did it take you this morning? How many did you think it was going to take, to get through all this wedding shit?"

"Is that true," Fiona asked, tears streaming down her face.

"Oh, he's a junkie through and through," Frank said. "Your, husband-to-be. I'm suprised we're not better friends, Sean. We have so much in common." Sean looked at his son, Will, just before he ran out of the room, Sean following to catch up with him.

"You are a fucking asshole, Frank," Kev said, breaking the awkward silence that had formed.

"That I am," Frank agreed. "Never denied it, but atleast I'm an honest asshole." Before Frank or anyone could say anything thing else, Lip through his fist in the air, hitting Frank right in the nose.

Of course, this day had to be ruined. Of course, Frank had to ruin it.

-

a/n: possibly updating twice today :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 115 13
"i don't know what to do man. i think i'm in love with her" "then tell her" "it ain't that easy. she's too good for me, darry" "she's a soc" what...
793K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
212K 3.5K 93
the new girl in town, will she fall for miguel or hawk ? she meets miguel on her first day and they have an amazing friendship but she also meets eli...
87.9K 1.1K 16
"You just won't give up, huh?" "I know what I want" When Karina moves to the southside of Chicago she didn't expect anything special. That was before...