The Cliché Cupid ||COMPLETED|...

By khushi_825_

|| Highest Ranking - #2 in smart-ass (11 May 2018) || Andrea Red is a girl with a wild imagination. After rea... More

Chapter 1- The Wishing Well
Chapter 2- Not What I Expected. At All!
Chapter 3- Races And Much More.
Chapter 4 - The Best Mistake That I've Ever Made.
Chapter 6 - Promises.
Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.
Chapter 8- Wanting To Slap You Into Next Week To Kissing You Senseless!
Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.
Chapter- 10 About As Useful As A Sweater In The Middle Of Summer.
Chapter 11- James Bond Is Going To Come And Take Me To Space Prison.
Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.
Announcement!
Chapter 13- Don't Forget To Wrap It Before You Tap It!
Chapter 14- What Is He Trying To Be?! Edward Cullen?
Chapter 15- Wow, I Must Be On A New Level Of Mind-blown!
Chapter 16- Perfect
Chapter 17- As If Someone Ate Glitter And Threw Up All Over His Face
Chapter 18- I'll have to sanitize the couch and their bed after they leave.
Chapter 19- This Guy Should Stop With The Creepy Car Changing.
Chapter 20- Use A Tie To Strangle Them. At Least They'll Die In Style.
Covers!!
Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess
Chapter 22- Son Of A Biased Biscuit Bathing In The Bahamas.
Chapter 23- It's Boom Bang Bang Time!
Chapter 24- Marry Me?
Chapter 25- No
Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.
Chapter 27- Did I Just Time Travel A Century?
Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.
Chapter 29- The Queen Is Back!
Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.
Chapter 31- You Forgive A Guy Who Gets You Food. It's A Rule!
Chapter 32 - Here's My Daily Dose Of Drama Served With A Side Of Bitchiness.
Chapter 33- I Have More Chances Of Dying Here Than In The Hunger Games.
Chapter 34 - Y'all Are Just A Bunch Of Dirty Minded Freaks!
Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.
Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?
Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.
Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.
Chapter 39- Jesus Is That You?!
Chapter 40- Look At This Place, It Screams Depression.
Chapter 41- He Is Probably Being A Basic High Scool Guy.
Chaptet 42-Basically I Am Hella Aroused And Hella Horny
Chapter 43- Let's Get Married In Hawaii?
Chapter 44- Why Cant My Fairy Godmother Bippity Boppity Me A Degree?
Chapter 45- Jesus Is That A Wedding Gown?
Chapter 46- This Is The End.
Epilogue
The Sequel

Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond

1K 66 29
By khushi_825_

Slowly the realisation sinks in, and then I duck below him and get out of his hold.

Crap.

What was I thinking? This is so awkward. Someone kill me now, please.

He seems to be dazed for a minute or so and then shakes his head to clear his thoughts, I presume. He jogs towards me and leads the way to his car and I put as much as distance as possible from him.

God, this is going to so awkward. Sigh. I get into his car and he starts driving.

We are most probably heading to his house to paint, the silence is suffocating me so I decide to turn on the radio.

'I Would Like' by Zara Larsson starts playing.

Oh, I can't help myself, it's human nature, human nature
Who's to say what's meant to be?
Oh, why can't we be on our worst behaviour, worst behaviour
When it all comes naturally

I would like to get to know you baby
Like to get under your sexy body
I would like to get to know you baby
Like to get under your sexy body

Under your sexy body

Of course this had to play.

FML.

Can this get any more traumatizing, to my utter disappointment he starts chuckling, which turns into full blown laughter, which then results hum to stop the car and die out of laughter.

Ladies and gentlemen here is the newest, darkest shade of red, Andrea's face. I huff and stick my tongue out at him, but he keeps laughing even more.

Soon I give up and start laughing too. We laugh so much that there are tears streaming on the side of my face, and he is having a hard time breathing. At this point we don't know why we are laughing buy we are just laughing for the heck of it. By the time we calm down our faces are flustered and stomachs hurting.

All the awkwardness gone and a carefree atmosphere takes it's place. He continues driving a large grin on both of our faces.

I smile, thinking about how much I had laughed in the past hour.

"We have reached, my lady." he says and I open my eyes to look out to see a huge sign saying 'Wal-Mart'.

Oh, so we are buying paint. We go in and he grabs a cart, me being well me I jump into the cart and say, "Push me peasant."

He shakes his head at my childish behaviour but pushes me anyway. We head to the paint aisle, he begins pushing me across the vast rows of different colours, I ask him,"What is your colour scheme?"

He just shrugs. Meaning I have to turn on my interior designer mode.

Nodding my head I jump out of the cart and drag my hand across the colours loving the feel of the shinny material of the tins and the smell of paint. I start with my interrogation,

"Which colour is your bed?"

"I don't know. We are going to get new ones soo...."

"Then we have no time to waste, we need to go to IKEA. Fast."

So we abandon the cart and get out of Wal-Mart and head to the nearest IKEA which according to our GPS is 15 minutes away.

Once we reach IKEA I drag him in and head to the bed aisle. I choose a white bunk bed with stairs to take you up.

[A/N: The bed is on top.]

When I ask him does he like it, he nods his head nonchalantly as if he doesn't care, but in his eyes I can see the excitement of a 5 year old buying candy.

I smile at him and we go and decide on the covers, I find a navy blue cover for the top bunk and a blue and white striped one for the bottom bunk.

Perfect.

He seems fine with it and we finalise on it. Then we head to the desk aisle to get him a desk and a chair.

This time he chooses the things and he chose a wooden desk and the matching chair.

Then we head to buy paint, I choose a navy blue, white and black scheme for him.

Once we brought enough cans of paint we went to the cashier, they said the bed and desk would be delivered in 2 days.

Wow.

That's fast, I guess being an Arrows is a great privilege. After paying for the stuff we head out.

And let me tell you he is rich, like real rich because nobody at least nobody from our town can afford so much at one go.

Shaking my head to get rid of these thoughts I walk beside of him trying to match his stride. I was pretty tall but he was a freaking skyscraper probably 6"4 or 6"5.

Once we place the paint in the back. We drive to his house. After about 15 minutes of driving I began irritating him,

"Are we there yet? How much longer?"

"Just some time. We'll be there soon."

I wait for a second,

"Are we there yet? How much longer?

Are we there yet? How much longer?

Are we-"

I am cut off by the car coming to a sudden jerk halt of the car. I am pushed forward but my seat belt hold me in place.

"Shut the fuck up Andrea. You are ruining my concentration, if you ask how longer one more time I swear I will kill something."

He says how long in a falsetto high pitch voice trying to imitate me.

"I do not sound like that, and I said how much longer not how longer. Get your facts straight. Hmph." I retort childishly.

He shakes his head with a mixture of frustration and humour. And begins driving again but this time I shut my trap and wait for us to get there. My phone chimes alerting me that I have a text.

Kylie - The Queen Bitch
(also secretly gay)

Hey. Movies. At mine. Be there at 10:00. Bring food.

Is Sof coming?

Nope, it's just us hoes.

Chick flick or horror or comedy?

All of them.

Done.

Where are you tho? It's 4:45 and I haven't seen you @ school.

Oh I am with Ryder.

As in Ryder Arrows. Bad boy Arrows?

Yes. The one and only.

Be careful Annie-bear.

Don't call me that Kylie Jenner.

Stfu. I am not Kylie. I am much more fabulous.

Hello much more fabulous, I am Andrea.

Are you sure you aren't old, considering all the dad jokes you crack?

Speaking of dads my parents are home so we are having a sleepover.

Great. See you in few.

Yeah bye.

Yes I call Kyle, Kylie it's funny and it gets him all riled up.

Kyle is my brother, not biologically, his older brother is my brother's best friend so I we were close since we were three.

Sophie and I met when we were 9. We met at a ballet class that my mom forced me to go. I am more of a soccer person. And I play soccer. I am the captain of our boys soccer team and the Anchor of our school track team.

Kyle is the basketball captain and Sophie is our volleyball captain.

I guess you could say we were sports loving people. Kyle also plays soccer but he wants a career in basketball. And the most important sport of our school, football. American football that is. The captain is........
(Drumroll please) Ryder Arrows.

Oh what a Cliché, but he is also our Quarterback and has an arm of God at least that's what our coach says.

The car slows down and I take a look outside. I see us entering a familiar neighbourhood, as we drive in it becomes clearer as to where we are.

As we stop across a house I take a look at the familiar driveway of the opposite house.

The same wooden door, the same colour of the building the same three story house that hold so many memories.

This can't be.

This shouldn't be.

He can't move in here. And that to just across from there. God! What is happening. Why did he have to move in here, across from......

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun dun. Another update another mystery. And I am sorry I won't be able to update for a while as I have exams.
Are you people disappointed that they didn't kiss?
Whom do you think lives across of Ryder's new house?
Do you also save weird names for your best friends?
Tell me what YOU thought about this chapter?
And don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Lots of love,
Khushi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 26.1K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
1.7K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
5.1M 216K 68
There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the...
385 17 22
Her life has always been chaotic with adventures and hasty decisions, while he calculates his moves and every decision that he makes. He dislikes sur...