Playboy | pjm ✓

By Utarifanfiction

A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ❝She's just a nerd, that's all...❞ A simple class project which brought a playboy an... More

2 | A Deal
3 | Work
4 | Becoming A Tutor
5 | His Girlfriend
6 | New Kid
7 | Feelings?
8 | Close Call
9 | Friends
10 | Reluctance
11 | Jealous
12 | Rumors
13 | Meeting New People
14 | Fever
15 | Question
16 | Fight
17 | Unkissed Virgin
18 | Embarrassment
19 | The Truth
20 | A Date
21 | Father
22 | Realisation
23 | First
24 | Staying home
25 | Chanyeol
26 | Promise
27 | Unexpectedly Together
28 | Forget
29 | Overseas
30 | Favor
31 | Done
32 | Step Brother
33 | Back
34 | Dream
35 | End
Book 2?
book 2!

1 | Partners

171K 3.5K 5.6K
By Utarifanfiction

A/N: Before you read this book, I just want to say that it has A LOT of grammatical errors. I'll try to fix those as soon as possible, please bear with me, this is my first book after all. :")

I decided to leave this book up by choice, to show that not everyone starts out perfect. If you look at my other recent works you can see the MAJOR improvement. I started writing this story in 2017 when I was only 13 😟 I'm 18 now...

on to the story! don't hate on it too much lol

_________________________________________________________

Why did she hate you so much?
Why isn't she proud of you?

Your mother grabbed the papers in your hand and shoved them towards your face causing you to get a paper cut.

"This is unacceptable. I didn't raise my child like this, to get bad grades at school."

You stood there not saying anything. Trying to hold back tears while your mother kept complaining about the assignment you got a bad grade on.

"It's just a C+ almost a B, mother..."

Your mother threw the papers on the floor. Looking at you with her death stare. At that moment did you know... you fucked up. She slapped you, causing you to lose your balance.

"Don't you dare talk back to me! And I don't care if it's almost a B, it's still not an A+!! That is the only grade you will be bringing while you're still living here, better be an A or A+!! Do you hear me?"

You were holding your cheek. Not daring to look at her eyes while she's like this.

"I said do you understand?!"

"Yes ma'am..."

"And if you dare to bring another bad grade, I'll send you to study overseas, while staying with your father, and live the life he's living now, he doesn't give a crap about anything now... He's a piece of trash if you ask me... good for nothing. Go to your room and sleep, you have school tomorrow."

You grabbed the papers that were in the floor then headed towards your room.

|

You laid on your bed looking towards the ceiling

Don't send me with that man, I don't want to live his life, like a failure...

Your father had everything at one point in his life, but soon lost everything. Your mother felt embarrassed so that's why your mother told him to go overseas and work. She didn't want to be seen with him. Now she wants to send you with him. She thinks you're going to follow his steps in life. Your mother's family side is good dealing with business, even their children... All straight A's... Not a single one with a B or below. She didn't want to be the one with failures first.

"You're not going to end like him Y/N. All you have to do is bring A's in the upcoming grades they will be giving.
She will be happy with only that... I suppose. But still I will try my hardest."

You slowly drifted off to sleep

|

You decided to walk to school a little earlier than other days. You wanted to be alone while listening to music. Enjoying the view.

You stopped in front of the school only to hearing you sigh. You walked into the building and straight to your classroom.

You sat down in your desk which was next to a wall. You continued listening to your music while watching students gathering around with their friends outside.

People didn't like you because you were a bookworm, lame, not to mention a big nerd. You didn't pay a lot of attention to your other classmates because all you wanted was to focus on school and nothing else.

The bell soon started to ring. The people in the groups were slowly going their own ways making the group look smaller until there was nothing. The room what was before quiet became a noisy one.

"Well look who is here first... Y/N."

"Well why wouldn't she be here first? She is a big ass nerd after all"

You just rolled your eyes as students began to laugh at you. You grabbed your books from your bag.

You waited for the teacher to come, at least that's what you wanted. It felt like forever. But honestly it was just 10 minutes.

Now the girls began fangirling again. Just like other days. You turned your head to see if it was the same person they only do this. And you were right.

"Jimin sit next to me!!"

"NO! Sit next to me!"

"Jiminie, you look hot as always! Date me please!"

"Maybe I will...." He said as he winked to the girl.

The girl looked like she was going to faint after he said that. Other girls started to say the same thing.

Park Jimin, one of the biggest playboys in this school along with his other 6 friends.

You don't understand why girls go so crazy over them, they date a lot of girls every week. But you won't lie to yourself. They were pretty good looking.

The teacher comes in. "Sit down everyone. We don't have time for you girls to fangirl. Okay, let's start the lesson."

You paid attention to the teacher. You didn't want to but you had to. Everyone else didn't pay attention. They didn't care...

"Okay, everyone, please listen up. You will have a project and you will work in pairs."

You were exited about the project but not the partner part. You already knew that no one will pick you, just like other times.

"I will be picking your partner this time."

"Aww! Why?" All the students whined.

"Because I said so, now..."

The teacher started matching everyone. Until you finally hear him call your name.

"Y/n and Jimin--"

"Why her!?" The girls heard your name being along with Jimin's and they started to throw a fit, which was honestly so annoying.

You could feel every girls death stares towards you.

"Can't you just change my partner. I don't want to work with her. She is just going to push me to do work. She's a nerd, that's all. It's going to be a pain in the ass."

"Enough. I'm not changing partners. It's going to stay like this and if you don't corporate with each other, you will both get a zero."

The class stayed quiet. You didn't want to work with him but you had to, you had no other choice.

"Let me get a zero then, I don't care..."

"You might not care, but Y/N does, isn't that right Y/N?"

You slowly nodded your head.

"You see?"

"Whatever, it's going to be boring. And I don't study with nerds."

Why is he making such a big fuss about it?

"It's going to be a 5 page essay about something interesting about the world. It will be due in 2 weeks, but you'll have to find a way to do it out of school, because we're not spending those 2 weeks on just that. We will be moving on. So that's that. You have to work on partners. And I will notice if you did or didn't."

Not long after, the lunch bell rings and everyone is dismissed.

Jimin went and sat at the table with his friends. Moments later, he saw you enter the cafeteria, watching you sit at your table by yourself.

"This sucks..." He said as he internally, cringing at your unpopularity.

"What does?" Heseok says.

"Working with a nerd..."

"Nerd?"

"From what I heard he's been paired to work with Y/N for a project." Yoongi speaks as he points towards your direction.

"Great.."

"I don't get it. Why is that bad?"

"Because, Jin, people will start to think I like to hang around losers, and do you know how that will make me look?"

"Did you go against it?"

"Yes! But she had to nod her head like a good girl."

After a few minutes of complaining, the bell rung once again, indicating for students to go back to class.

Yoongi pats Jimin's back. "I'll be praying for you..."

•••

A/N: You all are having too much fun with the Hoseok typo, so I just decided to leave it there hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
61.4K 2.1K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
235K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...