homiesexuals

Af bamgyeoms

COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM Mere

two bros, sittin' in a hot tub
miss keisha?
your mom's a hoe
i'm a bad bitch
woof, am i right?
chris, is that a weed?
merry chrysler
420 what you smokin'?
road work ahead?
uh, yeah, i sure hope it does!
...blocked and reported
it's john cena!!
what the FUCK richard
i'm a giraffe
wrow
let's mcfreakin' lose it!
get outta yo mind!
this is how you eat a big mac
mother trucker dude
an avacado!
thaaaanks...
[mii plaza music]
the isis slippery
0mg cholesterol
that was legitness
r-rebecca
fuck ya chicken strips
what you gonna do
when your pizza rolls are done
tHaT's My OpInIoN!1!!
hit that YEET?!
we all die
you either kill yourself
or get killed
i'm gay
what up i'm jared
opps
i'm 19
and i never fuckin' learned how to read
daddy?
do i lOOK LIKE-
it's michael jackson!!
when i'm away, you wanna keep
doin this, but when i'm around
you don't wanna.. post up
ooh my boy goin to school

who the fuck wanna die?

3.8K 274 663
Af bamgyeoms

btw.. there's gonna be a shit ton of it's just luke vines because.. those are my favorite vines...

--

"YUGYEOM!" bambam screamed, dashing into his best friends house without even knocking. the older jumped when he heard bambam, dashing into his room and shutting the door. he had just gotten out of the shower and decided to strut around naked for a bit before getting dressed, but quickly realized that was a mistake with bambam as his best friend. 

"what, jesus, you gave me a heart attack!" yugyeom called from his room, and bambam ran up the stairs standing at the door. 

"YUGYEOM!" bambam shouted again. "DID YOU CHECK VINE! THEY LOVE US! WE LITERALLY JUST GOT 1 MILLION LIKES AND 1.5 MILLION VIEWS ON OUR VINE!" bambam screamed, and yugyeom gasped. he dashed out of the room in his boxers, looking at bambam's phone. 

"OH MY GOD!" he shouted. 

"WE'RE GONNA BE LEGENDS, I KNEW IT!" bambam screamed, and the two boys jumped around for a few seconds like little girls.  

"oh my god, we have to make more now!" yugyeom grinned. 

"yes! like what though?" bambam wondered, and yugyeom shrugged. 

"hmm.. let me get dressed and i'll think about it." yugyeom grinned, walking back into his room and over to his dresser. bambam followed him and plopped down on his bed, thinking about it. 

"bambam, you're kind of crack head.. would if we recorded you pouring mouthwash in a cup and drinking it, with the shots shots shots song, and like you're all screaming and shit?" yugyeom snorted as he pulled his shirt on, grabbing a pair of jeans. 

"oh my god, that's perfect." bambam grinned, jumping up and running into yugyeom's bathroom. the older quickly got dressed and grabbed his phone, walking into the bathroom to see bambam already ready. 

"you're eager." 

"duh." bambam grinned. 

"well, then i guess, are you ready?" yugyeom said while opening up the vine app. he played the shots song at the same time. 

"yes!" 

"okay, three, two, one." yugyeom counted down, and started recording. bambam poured mouthwash into the cup and drank up like it was a shot, then hopped in the bathtub and ripped his shirt off. he then screamed as he poured the whole bottle all over himself. yugyeom stopped the video before he started cackling, laughing so hard he fell on the floor. 

"oh my god!" yugyeom cried out, holding his stomach. bambam laughed as well, then gasped. 

"oh my god, i just poured mouthwash all over myself.." 

"you dumb ass!" yugyeom laughed more, finally catching his breath after a few more seconds of laughing. bambam giggled and grabbed the phone, posting the video after adding a caption and adding tags. 

"it's worth it though." bambam grinned. 

"by the way, you owe me new mouthwash." 

"fuck." bambam groaned. a soft knock at the bathroom door startled them, and yugyeom opened it as he lay on the floor. 

"oh, sana!" yugyeom gasped, and she looked at the two questionably. 

"am i interrupting something here?" she asked. bambam choked and grabbed the shower curtain, covering his half naked body. 

"why did you freak out like that?" yugyeom snorted. 

"i can't let her see my man parts!" bambam whined. 

"what man parts!" he teased. "the only parts you have is your ass." 

"bitch." bambam mumbled, his face heating up for a brief second. 

"what exactly were you doing?" sana asked, looking back and forth between them. 

"oh, what does it look like?" bambam grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"ew, gross." yugyeom scoffed, standing up and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "we're making a video." 

"hmm, okay.." she said. "uh, anyways, we need to talk." she smiled, grabbing yugyeom's hand. 

"okay!" 

"don't choke on his dick sana! by the way can i take a shower? i literally have mouthwash all over myself." bambam snickered, sana scoffing and yugyeom humming. the couple went out of the room and shut the door as bambam got ready for the shower. 

"what's up babe?" yugyeom smiled, taking her to his room. 

"we had a date!" she pouted. 

"oh, fuck." yugyeom groaned, ruffling his hair. "i'm so sorry i forgot, bambam got excited about something." 

"do you like bambam? as like, more than a friend?" 

"is this about the ass thing? i swear i'm not attracted to it, it's just big." yugyeom explained, plopping down on his bed. sana furrowed her eyebrows. 

"you just seem to always talk about him, even when we're on dates." 

"i swear i don't! i'm not into boys, just girls, and more importantly, you." yugyeom smiled. "plus, bambam's straight." 

"straight?" sana laughed, shaking her head. 

"that's what he says." yugyeom snorted. 

"well, anyways, what were you two even doing?" 

"it was for vine, he wanted to make a vine account." 

"hmm, whatever. that's dumb, can we please go on our date now?" 

"sure, sure, i'll let him know." yugyeom smiled, taking her over to the bathroom, and knocking on the door. 

"what?" bambam called out. 

"me and sana are going on a date, you can finish the shower and go home." 

"what? you faggot, we were supposed to hang out today! and make vines!" bambam whined, turning the shower water off since he finished quickly. 

"maybe later, see you twink!" yugyeom grinned, pulling sana away. 

"but yugyeom! you didn't eat my ass!" bambam said dramatically, sarcastically crying. 

"sorry bud, maybe next time." yugyeom laughed, sana rolling her eyes. 

"but oppar.." 

"oh my god bambam." 

"hehe, bye! don't get her pregnant!" bambam called out as the couple walked down the stairs. he sighed as he got dressed, brushing his hair and getting dressed again. 

--

"JACKSO- OH MY GOD, YOUR DICK IS IN MARK'S MOUTH, BYE!" bambam screeched, slamming the door shut. he groaned, trying to get the image out of his head. he trudged down the sidewalk towards minghao's house, all of his other friends too busy with their significant others.

"minghao, are you home?" bambam called through the front door, knocking on the door. said boy quickly opened it, smiling at bambam. 

"yo, what's up?" 

"wanna go to the store with me? i owe yugyeom a bottle of mouthwash."  

"a.. bottle of mouthwash? what the fuck?" minghao snorted, hopping out of his house and shutting the door afterwards. bambam snorted. 

"don't ask." he grinned. 

"what, were you two chugging it to have good breath so you could make out?" minghao grinned, and bambam gasped, shoving him away. 

"you penis lover! that is not why! he has a girlfriend, and i'm straight!" bambam glared, his face heating up. 

"straight. that explains why you're blushing." he snickered, ducking when bambam tried hitting him again. "the only person you're fooling with this 'straight' facade is yourself, brosef." 

"okay, one, did you just call me brosef? and two, i am straight! i love pussy, pussy loves me, it's amazing, girls are hot! big titties for life!" he shouted, jumping around. 

"bro, you totally suck at acting. if you're really straight, ask that girl over there out." minghao pointed to a girl with brown hair and pink streaks. 

"we have to get mouthwash-" 

"gayyy~" minghao sang. 

"okay, anyways, mouthwash!" bambam laughed nervously and grabbed minghao's hand, tugging him towards the store. 

"HEY GIR-" minghao shouted, before bambam grabbed his face and covered his mouth, continuing to drag him to the store. they quickly got in and bambam let go of him, sighing. 

they quickly located the mouthwash and went to the cashier, grabbing some candy and gum along the way and paying. 

"hey, aren't you that boy from the vine?" the cashier asked, looking at bambam. 

"uhhh.. which one..?" bambam asked, trying to bite back his eager grin. 

"the one that's like, 'i saw you hanging out with caitlyn yesterday' vine?" the cashier asked again, raising an eyebrow. bambam gasped and grinned happily, nodding his head. 

"yes! that's me, oh my god." 

"you're pretty funny, keep up the good work man!" the cashier smiled, and bambam thanked her, walking out with minghao. 

"you own a vine account?" minghao snickered. 

"totally, me and yugyeom started one called homiesexuals." bambam grinned proudly, swinging their bag around. 

"that's epic.." minghao sighed, shaking his head. 

the two spent the rest of the day together, talking about vines and eating their candy. yugyeom never came back to get bambam, and the younger was kind of sad about it, but glad he had minghao too. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
32.2K 695 30
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. COMPLETED.
70.3K 4.5K 23
"i'll be romeo and you can be juliet." "so would we be called yugyeo and bamliet?" "please no." yugyeom x bambam