The Senior's Alpha

De Rumbadaa

A love story between two guys in an omegaverse world based on the sotus series. (I seriously do not know what... Mais

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A glimpse...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
4 years later..
4 years later...{continued 1}
4 years later...{continued 2}
4 years later...{continued 3}
4 years later...{continued 4}
4 years later...{continued 5}
16 years later....{THE END}

Chapter 3

19.4K 841 192
De Rumbadaa

First of all, thank you for that 1k!! I was so happy to see that 😍😍😍
That was something that seriously motivated me to write this chapter 😁
So, let's follow these two's journey together 💖

****

"Are you kidding me destiny? Does he have to be so cute AND hot? How am I supposed to control myself?", Kongpob said to the skies. Arhit was in front of him in his hazer shirt all red due to the sun. At some point, Arhit was throwing water on his face and neck. Seeing the water glistening on his mate's red neck was causing Kongpob to have wild fantasies. He was imagining himself licking that neck and sucking that tender flesh. 
Meanwhile, Arhit was squirming uncomfortably. He could feel an intense stare on him and knew that it was Kongpob that was staring at him like that. Hence it was not just the sun that was making him hot and red. That hot stare of his mate was also making him blush like no tomorrow. Why is he staring at me, he thought. How was he supposed to concentrate on his work now? He tentatively raised his eyes and looked for Kongpob.

When he finally saw him, the latter was indeed looking at him with his eyes half open full of desire. Oh my god, Arhit was rooted to the spot with the intensity of that stare. Involuntarily, Arhit locked his eyes to Kongpob. They were now in their world. Even with the blaring sunlight, he shivered. Why you ask? He could feel his mate featherlike touch on his neck even with this distance between them. He started to pant.

Kongpob clenched his fists smelling his mate's arousal. Fuck, what am I doing, he shakily thought. I was supposed to win his heart first. He then slightly shook his head and moved away from that delicious but currently inaccessible temptation in front of him with very much difficulty.
When Kongpob broke their staring contest that they were having, Arhit could slowly breathe again. How was he supposed to survive this one last year before his graduation with his mate being that near? The erotic dream of this morning and now this. And yes, I had another dream AGAIN about Kongpob today, he thought. I must resist, he tried to convince himself but this was not an easy task at all.

He was deep in those thoughts when his friend Knott shook him and said: "Arhit!!!! You ass!! Do you know how many times have i called you out?"

Bright: "Duh Knott. Please understand. He was lost in thought about his favorite junior." He then mimicked Arhit: "Kongpob. 0062." , making all his friends laugh except Arhit. The latter was glaring at him. Prem, still laughing, slapped Bright's back and said: "You are going to get yourself killed one day."

Either way, Arhit's friends had noticed the special attention that he reserved for Kongpob. But knowing Arhit's nature, they would not ask him about it, not now that is. They made their way to class.

In the evening, during the gathering, Kongpob was again punished and even forced to get out of the hall. Why? He wanted to help his second year seniors in singing the engineering anthem. He finally got his way when his friends in his class supported him but he was thrown out of the hall regardless. At the end of the gathering, Arhit was walking out of the hall with his friends when he realised that Kongpob was sitting on the steps in front of the hall. He moved towards him and asked him: "What are you doing here?"

Kongpob: "I am waiting for my friends."

Arhit then explained to him the reason why he was asked to get out of the room. He was not supposed to act like a hero in every gathering. Kongpob, however mischieviously said: "I do not think you punished me only for that reason."

"May I?", he then asked to the other seniors. P'Knott who was slowly guessing everything nodded. Kongpob took Arhit's arm and took him away from others. Arhit was weakly protesting but he was also curious about what the junior was going to do, so he let himself be taken away.
Finding an empty room was not difficult as all classes were finished. Kongpob took Arhit inside and closed the door behind himself. When he turned to face Arhit, the latter had widened eyes and was backing away from Kongpob. He whispered in an angry voice: "W-what are you doing?"

Realising how he sounded, he raised his chin and repeated his question with his hazer-like voice. Kongpob smiled and walked towards him while saying: "P, right now we are not as junior and senior. So, the hazer voice is not going to make me stop."

Arhit became speechless. Kongpob continued to advance towards him and he instinctively continued to back away until he hit the lecturer's table. Arhit placed his hands on the table to brace himself. That made Kongpob chuckle and Arhit could feel his breath on his face. He was that near to Arhit. He then covered Arhit's hands with his. He looked into Arhit's eyes and said: "So, may I know why my destined life partner, my mate is ignoring my existence?"  

He saw how his mate went pale instantly. He smiled painfully and continued in saying: "Yes, I know that we are mates. In the beginning I was confused on what I felt when I saw you, when I smelled your sweet scent. But when I went home this weekend and talked about how you-"

He then backed away from Arhit but before he turned away, Arhit could feel him trembling. He raised his hand to place on his mate's shoulder and caught himself, clenching his fists. Kongpob unaware of this, was saying: "When I talked about you to my mother, she explained to me what was happening. Why I was so attached to a person who was till yesterday a mere stranger to me. Why was I so hurt when that person spoke so harshly to me. Why was I so possessive towards that person. And when she said that you were my mate, I was so shocked."

He turned back to face Arhit and looked at his mate who had his gaze lowered. "You knew right? You knew that we are mates from the very beginning.", Kongpob asked Arhit.

Arhit remained silent.

Kongpob: "Why? Why are you denying this relationship? Am I not worthy of becoming your mate?"

Again, Arhit remained silent. Kongpob sighed heavily and came in front of Arhit. He leaned towards him, placed a hand on his chin and raised his head. Arhit automatically locked his eyes with him. Realising that, he tried to get away from Kongpob. But the latter inserted his leg in between Arhit's thighs and held Arhit right there. Arhit blushed and immediately stopped moving. He argued instead: "Let me go. Do you want me to punch you?"
Kongpob did not move away from him.

"Answer me first, P", said Kongpob.

"I do not find it important to reply you.", replied Arhit.

"Ohh so you will be like that. Fine. I tried to find the solution very politely. But no, you will not react this way. Fine. You want me to play dirty. Fine by me", Kongpob said in a hard voice.

He leaned even into Arhit, causing Arhit to brace himself by placing his hands on Kongpob's chest. Kongpob put his lips near Arhit's ears and whispered:

"I will not force you to tell me the reason now but hear me out dearest mate of mine. Since you are not telling me the real reason of you denying us our rights, I will pursue you to make you change your mind. And I am very serious right now. I will wait for you even if it will take 10 years or 20 years to change your mind. I will wait for you to be ready to accept me as your mate."
And he blew in Arhit's ears, making him shiver in Kongpob's arms. Kongpob smiled and leaned back. He looked in Arhit's eyes and said grinning: "You smell so good that I want to gobble you up."

Arhit could not have gotten even redder at this point. With his hand on Arhit's nape Kingpob placed a sweet kiss on Arhit's forehead. And he murmured: "Good night, P. Sweet dreams to you."

He moved away from the senior and then got out of the room. Arhit's knees turned mushy and he had to sit on a chair. He was in a daze. What the hell just happened, he thought. 

Minutes later, Knott came into the room to find him still seated deep in thought. He took the dazed Arhit to have dinner as their friends were waiting for them. On the way, Arhit was able to recover from this a bit. Beside him, Knott was smiling when he thought how Kongpob came to find him to let him know where Arhit was and how he thanked Knott for giving him this moment. He had to admit it that this junior had guts. And as he looked at Arhit, he also thought that the junior had a lot to do to be able to get this guy

Kongpob was in his room sitting on his bed. He was trembling all over. All the adrenaline was now gone. He finally did it. He finally officially said it loud to Arhit that they were mates. He was still thinking about this when his mother called him. He smiled and picked the call.
"Hello mum."
There was a lapse of silence and his mother finally spoke: "So you finally talked to Arhit right?"
He chuckled and replied: "I can't hide you anything mum. Yes, I just spoke with him."
"How did he react?", his mother asked.
Kongpob sighed and said: "Stubborn as hell, mum. He just won't tell me why he was behaving like this and rejecting the bond mate."
It was his mother's turn to chuckle now: "Funny, Kong. I know someone as stubborn as him. So, I am not worried. Everything will be fine."

The next evening, Arhit however was not present for the hazing. Kongpob who was so eager to meet him understood that his mate was going to play the 'avoidance' card now. When he reached his room later on, he went on his balcony to smoke. He was doing so when he saw a familiar figure on the opposite balcony. He shook his head and said to himself: "I am seeing him everywhere now." And he went to sleep.

In the morning, as he went to open his window, he actually saw Arhit on the opposite balcony. So, I saw right last night, he thought. The latter was still walking with closed eyes, bed hair and it was obvious that he just got out of bed. He was probably still sleeping as he bumped into his closed balcony door. He then scratched his sleepy head and then reached to open his door so as to enter his room. Kongpob was witness to all these and he was broadly smiling. So fucking cute, he thought.

That definitely made his day. And he even did a little investigating to know where would be his mate at dinner time. So, he head there and looked for him since their signature scent was already luring him out. And destiny was definitely helping him as all the tables were full. The waitress asked him to sit at the table that his mate was using. Arhit was reading a newspaper and Kongpob asked if he could join that table. Without looking at Kongpob, Arhit gave him the okay. When he stopped reading the article, he realised that it was his mate that actually asked him for permission. He was so absent minded while reading that he had not paid attention to that sweet scent that was always present when his mate was around.

His plan to avoid Kongpob failed miserably. He wanted to abandon his seat but Kongpob was smirking as if he dared Arhit to chicken out and leave. Lifting his chin, Arhit made a show to relax in his seat and said to Kongpob: "What are you doing here?"

Kongpob: "Eating, P."
Arhit, raising one eyebrow at him, not believing him. Kongpob chuckled and said: "I needed to see you since you have beeing avoiding me, P."
Arhit went red. "I have been busy.", he lied.

It was the turn of Kongpob to raise one eyebrow at him. Arhit laughed slightly and then realised what he had done. He immediately showed a blank expression. Kongpob laughed and said: "Too late, P."
The waitress came to take Kongpob's orders and  and Kongpob said: "Can I have a minced pork omelet rice please?"

Hearing this, Arhit smirked. And said at Kongpob when the waitress went away: "Your food choice is so babylike."

Kongpob replied: "I don't like spicy food. I already have a hot mate." And he winked at Arhit.

Blushing, he ignored that last part and argued back: "What? You are a grown-up man now, how can you not eat spicy food?" He scoffed and lashed out: "What a sissy!"

Here it comes, Kongpob thought. His mate kept his "defensive walls" as strong as the Wall of China. He did not react to that provocative "What a sissy!" of his mate.

However, right after, the waitress came with their drinks. She placed an iced coffee in front of Kongpob. When she put a pink milk in front of Arhit, Kongpob raised an eyebrow at Arhit. The latter stammered out: "E-euh sis, I think you got the wrong customer."

The waitress: "No no you always take the same drink, I remember."

Upon hearing this, Kongpob simply could not resist to tease him: "And pink milk is a manly drink right? Fitting for a hazer like you?"

Arhit: "Shut up!!" And he kept looking anywhere but his mate. Kongpob however was staring him down while sipping his drink. Arhit was getting hot again under the staring and squirmed on his chair. The wait for the food appeared to be too long for Arhit and too short for Kongpob.

When the food finally came, Arhit had already came with an idea for revenge for the pink milk. He said to Kongpob who was starting to eat: "Hold on."

Kongpob, surprised looked at him.

Arhit: "As your senior, let me give another lesson."

He took his plate of food and placed it in front of Kongpob. "Now, this belongs to you", he said.

He then took Kongpob's for him. 

Kongpob: "Why did you give me your food?"

Arhit smirked and said: "My plate is more nutritious than yours. Why? Are you rejecting my kindness?"

Kongpob looked at him for an instant, sighed and started eating. However, Arhit was not finished in torturing his mate.

He said: "I still find it to be too bland right?"

He took the cup of chillies and placed two spoonful in Kongpob's plate. He smirked at Kongpob and said: "I guarantee this is the best you ever had. Go ahead."

Kongpob ate it without complaining. The food was very spicy and he was having difficulty to eat but he persevered to eat it. 

At some point, Arhit could not bear to see it and decided to leave. He made up a pretext that his friends needed him. As he stood up to leave, Kongpob grabbed his arm and said softly with his lips trembling and tears in his eyes: "Ohhh but P, I am happy to know that my mate cares that I eat a balanced meal. Thank you."

Arhit blushed and frowned at him but said nothing. He went away. Kongpob finally finished eating his mega spicy food. And called the lady for a new drink and the bill. The lady informed him that Arhit paid it all and that he already ordered a new iced coffee for Kongpob before leaving.

Lips still trembling and with teary eyes, Kongpob smiled. And asked the lady to change the drink order to pink milk. The lady agreed to do so and left.

The next day, Arhit was on the balcony on the first floor of the engineering block with his friends. He was in his phone searching about what could happen if someone who usually do not eat spicy food ate too much spicy food all of a sudden. But of course, Google as usual, gave answers that made you think that you have an incurable disease and that you have only some hours to live. Arhit rolled his eyes. Knott was reading his textbook next to him. So, he asked him.

Knott frowned at him and said: "You always eat spicy food. Why are you asking that kind of question?"

Arhit flushed and said that it was for a friend.

Friend yeah right, Knott thought. It must be for that poor junior. He then replied to Arhit that it should not be that worrisome if the person drank lot of water after consuming the spicy food.

Arhit was thinking about this when Bright suddenly exclaimed: "Yo Arhit!! Look! It's your favorite junior!!". Bright was pointing downwards.

Arhit leaned on the balcony and saw Kongpob walking with a girl. He seemed to be in deep conversation with her. He was even laughing!

Here, I was worrying for making him eat spicy food. He looks well and is even so well that he is chatting so happily with whoever that girl is, Arhit thought fuming.

Kongpob was talking to Prae, his friend and also the nominated star candidate for the engineering faculty in the faculty contest. They were talking about the performance that they would have to prepare already. And Prae was teasing him on the fact that he was already famous with all the students knowing him due to his stunts in the gatherings. He was laughing at that when he felt a stare on him.

 And then, Prae exclaimed: "Ohh, the hazers are on the first floor."
He looked up and there was Arhit glaring at him. Kongpob smiled at him and waved at him. Arhit glared at him some more and went inside his class. Prae was looking at Kongpob like he had two heads. "You are seriously not scared of him at all", she said still in shock. Kongpob just laughed.

Later on, Aim was dragging both Wad and Kongpob to enter their names for the Freshers Day's basketball games. 
They went to the table to write their names. Aim was writing his name when Kongpob smelled his mate. He turned and here Arhit was walking towards them with his gang. Arhit was glaring. Whenever I see him, he is always glaring, Kongpob thought.
When it was his turn to write his name, he turned his back to do so.

Arhit was still walking towards the table and the image of Kongpob bending on the table was such a nice view. He walked even slower just to admire that firm ass. He could even hear Toota saying: "Look at that ass!"

Kongpob for once, was blushing. He could feel someone staring at his ass. When he turned to look at his mate, the latter hastily turned his gaze away. Kongpob laughed and came forward to meet Arhit. He leaned into him and whispered in his ear: "You can look. It's yours anyway."
Arhit blushed and moved away from Kongpob.
Prem was sneering at Wad and asked him if they were participating for the Freshers Day.
Wad gave him a nod.
"Are you sure you have it in you guys to make the engineering faculty win?", Arhit asked the juniors.
Wad replied confidently: "We play to win."
Arhit raised an eyebrow and said: "We'll see." Kongpob was trying to get him alone to speak to him but Arhit slipped away.

Kongpob got his opportunity later on though. He was buying food at the cafetaria when he smelled his mate. Arhit was coming to this stall to buy food too, his pink milk in hand. Kongpob waved at him and Arhit could not obviously avoid him now that Kongpob has already seen him. He came forward and placed his order. Unfortunately, the food he ordered was still being cooked. And they both had to wait.
And Kongpob used this golden chance to tease his mate.
"You know I plan to win all the games I am participating. My motto is to give my best in everything I do." And he smiled making it obvious that he was not talking about only the games.
Arhit ignored that smile and asked him: "Oh come on, you guys cannot win all the games you will be participating into. That's overconfidence!"
Kongpob: "Why don't we make a deal about it?"
Arhit: "Are you challenging your senior?"
Kongpob: "Nopes, only my mate."
Arhit thought about it. It might be a fine thing for me. The probability of the juniors winning all the games was low. And since he would win, he could ask Kongpob to finally leave him alone.
After analysing all these points, he smirked at Kongpob and said: "It's a deal. The winner gets the loser to do whatever he wants."

Kongpob nodded smiling and they shook hands on the deal. He was not worried about that deal and he knew that he was going to win. It was not overconfidence on his behalf. It was just that he was good at those games he was participating. And he had faith in his friends.

So, he rubbed his hands in glee anticipating about what he was going to make Arhit do.

***
A/N:
And am rubbing my hands in glee to write the next chapter already 😂😂
So how was this chapter? Am becoming more nervous as I write more... 😅

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

92.3K 4.6K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...
31.6K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
2.9K 48 11
An alternate universe that followed the original timeline up to He Tian went away and came back. Mo and He Tian reunited and eventually got married...
277K 13.5K 40
It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters belong to Bittersweet, only the plot is m...