Eternal Love ✓

By Priya_siva

As they say, Love passes every hurdles. Is it? Peep in to read how the newly turned lovers passing the hurdle... More

2| Will North and South meet?
3| It's time to become selfish
4| Will you trust me?
5| Few truths, few secrets
6| Giving solace
7| Sister's talk
8| Brother's talk
9| Calm before storm
10| Brother or Husband?
11| Change on beliefs
12| All is well
13| Missing khushi
14| Patch up
Interlude {1}
15| ASR
16| Arshi
Interlude {2}

1| Shocked family

28.2K 767 127
By Priya_siva

"Di, where are you going at this time? You know aakash marriage rituals will start soon, you would be needed there" Arnav stopped anjali who was ready to step into the car.

"I know chote. One of my brother was getting married and I want to thank God. Moreover I need to pray for your betterment" She stated fondly.

Arnav whined "Di..I have everything whatelse I need"

"Not everything chote. Still few things are missing, I know you realize what I mean. Don't prolong it more than required else it'll slip like a sand. And there's no use of crying over after that" She said affectionately

And like she said arnav grasped what she meant. Who else better than them know about time. They seen the cruelty of life within few minutes when their parents died. Happy in their bubbling world they hadn't realized there was a storm coming on their way which will turn their lives upside down and the ever chirpy anjali would experience depression and the introvert boy who stepped on his teen will be pushed to be a man in few days more than earlier.

"Chotte...Come to earth" Anjali giggled guessing her brother's thought which was quite opposite of what she thought.

"Ok then, come I'll accompany you" Arnav said gently holding her arms.

Anjali smiled gratefully, who else get the world's best brother like him. For world he is ruthless, cold hearted business man but for her, her chotte who was still her first child, who hears each and every shit of her even if he dislike that thing the most, who love her even more than anyone did, who does each and every thing she orders. Still now she pestered him for various matters he did everything without fail, yeah he sulk sometimes.. likewise she wish a thing now which will bring happiness to his life.

All of sudden, she grimaced rubbing her head with her palms and whined "Don't know why this head is paining suddenly"

Arnav hands circled her shoulders without delay in panic "Di.. What happened? Wait let me call the doctor... First sit inside the car di.." ordering her in concern he made her sit in the passenger seat while she bit her tongue on her foolish plan. He may be shrwed in business but not in the matter of heart nor in the emotional front where he can't even predict his di's fake illness.

"No.." She shrieked in horror and then she changed her expression when he throws a weird gaze.

"Are you alright?" He frowned blinking.

"Haan..Yeah..It's just a normal headache. I'll be okay if I take rest but...." She trailed down pressing her head more to make him believe.

"Di..What is it? Come I'll drop you at room" He held her hands to help her. She halted him "Someone should complete the pooja, I arranged in the temple. It's important..Can... You?" She asked hopefully.

He thinned his lips not answering her.
"Please...For me..." She pouted trying to melt him.

He nods having no other chance to escape, after all his di asked something, how could he deny then?

Anjali smiled in glee forgetting her earlier headache which was not in the first place.

"Take Khushiji with you, she'll be helpful and She know these pooja stuffs..haan.." She said as she stepping down from the car.

"Ok, I'll pick her from her home. Happy now" He said rather irritatedly than ecstatic which she expected.

"It's getting late for pooja. I'll be fine, you go chotte.." She literally pushed him into the car closing the door.

"Don't forget to pick Khushiji" She shouted and sighed dejectedly seeing the speeding car 'When will you bring my bhabhi home chotte and Moreover when will you accept your feelings?'

While she's in her own land worrying for her chotte life, there on the other side on her room shyam smiled in victory.

"By now, ranisahiba would be travelling in that speeding car which will run towards its destination without a pause taking her to heaven. Tch..Tch...Poor ranisahiba... World's most pampered dumbest glass doll will breath her last minute in that luxurious car...Then she'll be out, Khushiji will be in... Whole property will be under my name and I'll throw all the raizada's in roads..Haha..It would be fun to see ASR begging in streets for food and his family shelter..Haha.." Shyam sneered at anjali's photo that was perfectly fixed on the centre of the wall, unaware of a pair of eyes.

***

"Khushi be ready, I'll be there in few minutes. I need your help" Arnav ordered her lovingly speeding towards her home.

"Why should I?" Khushi recovered from her shock deciding to tease him a bit. These days she doesn't know why she want to tease him and make him jealous. She loves that most, the look on his face whenever nk pester her Khushiji..Khushiji.. she'll die for that look which screams his care and much more than that and she shouldn't dare to decipher.

"For me.." He requested her huskily melting her.

Being drowning in his ever loving husky voice Khushi hmmed...

"Waahh...Seems like Sun rises from west today. Laadgovernor spoke calmly without yelling. Why my heart beat increases whenever I speak to him? Again acidity... Laadgovernor, even with his caring nature he makes me feel all those weird feelings" khushi murmured herself after ending the call.

Adjusting her duppatta she waited for him to pick her. An hour passed, there's no sign of him and his mobile is unreachable. Khushi starts to feel all scary thoughts which confuses her now and then.

'Where would he be? It's nearly going to be an hour'

'Don't panic khushi he must have changed his wheels to office else why would he take an hour to reach here with his not so slow driving'

'Hey devimaiyya, don't let anything happen to him'

'Where are you Arnavji? Why do you always hurt me with one or other way? You're having pleasure seeing me worried for you, haaina... Can't you drop a message if you're going to be late? You did same on that day and you're doing today also... I'll not leave you today..'

Her heart and mind reasoned and heart didn't accept mind reasoning started panicking. Unaware of cascading tears and constant calls from her family members she kept chanting and pestering her devimaiyya to not let anything happen with him.

"Khushi.." Payal shaked her trying to bring her back to sense, but nothing worked.

"What happened to her jiji? Do you remember she cried the same way when her parents died, I am afraid" Garima shared her worry with misted eyes to buaji.

"Haire nandhakishore what happened to her? Hey..Sankadevi..Sankadevi.." Buaji too shakes her vigorously trying to get her attention.

Payal eyes misted seeing their gestures didn't leave any impact on her.

"Khushi..." Everyone turned towards the source of the voice frowning and their frown turned into shock seeing Arnav at their door step that too with a bandage on his forehead. Before anyone could greet him and worry over him khushi flew like a wind and leaped on his chest with a crash making him astonished. Unlike earlier his arms wrapped around her petite body securing her and his palms travelled back and forth to soothe her anxiety.

Along with him the other three Gupta's stood with open mouth seeing the scene. From past fifteen minutes they are trying their best to bring her back to normal but the minute he called her name, she behaved as if she gained some power and energy.

"You always love to do this, haaina... You always love to worry me... You always love to make me cry... You always made your thoughts occupy my heart and brain... You always do something to trigger me... You always bring those acidity... You always make my heart go dhak dhak either by making me worry like today or by your presence or like that day on diwali or like that day on sangeeth or like that day when you challenged to k..." She gibbered oblivious to her own actions.

Arnav who heard her complains with a sweet smile got alerted when she said diwali night and even more frightened when she was going to blurt out their kiss challenge. Unlike her he was aware of the visitors, so he broke the hug abruptly causing her to halt her blabbering session temporarily.

"Khushi..." He called her in alarm when she was still lost in her thoughts. Thankfully whole family was brought back to earth by his call.

"Haan..." She blinked her eyes as if she was just woke up from her dream that she couldn't pinpoint what is happening.

Arnav sighed visibly while Gupta's reached him pushing back their doubts on khushi behaviour.

"What happened beta/babuwa?" Garima and buaji asked at same time earning an amused expression from him. Surely he got reminded of his di and nani, they both would react the same way as them.

Eventually, khushi got obvious of her surroundings and happenings though her panic still lays there. When her eyes landed on his bandaged forehead she marched forward pushing buaji and Garima aside.

"What happened to you? I know you must have probably hit the car into a tree or car. Who says you to drive fast? Can't you slow down your pace? What's the hurry?" She spoke without pause dragging him inside.

Making him sit on the sofa, she stood in front of him examining the wound. When everytime he lift his head to speak to her she kept pushing his face downwards according to her height and comfort to inspect his wound.

"Wahh, khushi gupta has talent of examining the wounds over the bandage" His mock did gain desire result. She left his head in hurt.

"You're having fun haaina.." A drop of tear left her eyes making its downwards.

Sensing her hurt filled voice he met her eyes directly and nodded no. He don't know how to console her when all he want was to do the same. It seems as if words stuck on his throat when her expectant eyes landed on him.

"Brakes got failed, I somehow escaped with little wound" He found himself replying seeing her crying face.

"Did you visit the doctor?" She asked while his mouth was ready to throw another sneerful remark as his head was already bandaged that means he visited the doctor, but somehow he swallowed it.

He nodded while she flied into kitchen to get something for him. While he turned his gaze to the frozen Gupta's a chuckle escapes his mouth. He knows they're trying to believe what's happening before their eyes. He himself couldn't believe that khushi was behaving openly like this, they're always shown as tom and jerry before them, this sudden concern change was indeed a shock. And he found himself acting and accustomed to khushi's actions instead of throwing tantrums. Maybe the time has come to let his heart to rule his mind.

Coming back with the same speed she thrust a glass in his hands.

"Drink this" She herself guided his hand which had glass to his mouth.

All the time Arnav eyes never left hers. Concern, worry, fear, restlessness and love was clearly readable on her doe shaped eyes which he grasped correctly like always.

His mouth stretch into a wide smile when she wipe his sweat from his chin with her dupatta.

Arnav showed his other side of chin and khushi wiped there too in the same way. Payal dropped the phone in shock which was in her tight grip till now.

They seemed cared less, Arnav who a few seconds before aware of his surroundings become unaware drowning in his love's love filled concern.

"Payaliyaa I think I am hallucinating. Arnav beta and khushi are behaving like a couple" Garima whispered thinking her thoughts made herself hallucinating things. It would be wrong if she lie about them imagining as a couple thinking both sisters will marry into a same family, but seeing their behaviour she buried it on her heart.

"Amma..My eyes also showing the same" Payal whispered back.

Buaji eyes turned out like saucers.

'Can't you drive carefully?' Her eyes accused him wiping the unformed sweat on his cheek.

"What can I do when the brakes are failed?" He voiced out his reply making everyone frown obviously except khushi.

'Won't you check everything before starting the car Mr. Perfect' Her eyes retorted back wiping his juice coated lips.

"Every car was maintained perfectly, I don't know how it happened" He replied making buaji slump down in shock. She thought Arnav was speaking alone when khushi was standing before him silently not knowing their telepathy.

'Then don't held your head high stating you're writing your own destiny when you don't even realise the failed brake of your car' She scoffed checking his hands to find any wounds.

"Sorry"

Now other two Gupta's sat in shock hearing Arnav asking sorry. 

______

As usual this idea popped out of nowhere and it was supposed to be an OS. Sigh, while drafting I realised I could not complete in a shot so here I am presenting my next SS or FF, Only your support and time have answers 😉

Trust me, I am still on hiatus😉 I needed some relaxation and here you guys got your next story. I know already I have three ongoing stories 😔But can't help but post this when my itching hands are trying to hit the publish button and my brain was threatening to erase this from my memory. Enough of my blabbering...

So tell me how was the first part?

Shall I continue this?

Do reply dearies♥️ I'll be waiting for your comments! Don't forget to hit the yellow star🌟 It means a lot to me♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.2K 5
Here I will post all the one Shots I write on Arshi..
406K 17.1K 38
A relation at the verge of breaking. How are the little souls trapped inside it affected? My take on the little family of Arnav and Khushi Highest st...
47.5K 3.8K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
148K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...