Wherever We Are (Book One of...

By Mikayla14356

Macey and her best friend Lexi are trying to do well at their jobs at an executive office and trying to pay t... More

Another Cinderella Story (R5 FanFic)
Chapter 1: Watch where you're going!
Chapter 2: Lordy Lordy, Help Me
Chapter 3: So you're him huh?
Chapter 4: Trouble with Lexi
Chapter 5: Sabatoged by the Public
Chapter 6: Confessions And Depression
Chapter 7: Meeting Celebrities and Family Drama
Chapter 9: A Dog Chasing its own Tail
Chapter 10: Giving Chances
Chapter 11: Filler Chapter
BTW
Chapter 12: Meeting the Family
Chapter 13: Goodbye LA Fancy Job and Hello Screwing Around
1,000 READS!!!! YES!!
Another Author's Note (I'm sorry!!)
Chapter 14: I Hate Mother Nature
OMG!!! 2,000 READS!!!
Chapter 15: Wat waz it?
Chapter 16: Wedding Prep Sucks Balls
Chapter 17: The Truth Between Rydellington
Chapter 18: The Results Are In
One of the Best Dreams Ever (not a chapter read if you want)
Chapter 19: Get Togethers and Break Ups
Chapter 20: Say Yes
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: The Reveal
Chapter 23: The Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
Chapter 24: The Big Day
Cast List
3000 READS?!?!
Epilogue
One of the Best Dreams Ever: PART TWO PEOPLE!
Sequel's Up
Soo

Chapter 8: Missing Mace

165 5 3
By Mikayla14356

Macey's POV

I wake up from one of the best nights of sleep I've had in a while. I stretch and look towards the other side of the room. 

"Good morning Lexi," I muttered. 

I fully awoke and saw that Lexi's bed wasn't there. I began to panic but then remembered what happened yesterday. 

And then it hit me. 

I'M IN SHANE DAWSON'S HOUSE!

I took a shower and packed my bag up. 

When I finally found the stairs and walked to the kitchen, I see Lisa and Shane having breakfast. 

"Morning Macey," they said at the same time.

"Hey." Lisa handed me a bowl and the cereal. I poured myself a bowl and sat down. 

"So, how did you end up in this part of LA?" Shane asked. I looked up and swallowed the cereal in my mouth. I began to tell my story. About Ross, about Lexi, about life. They listened with great ears.

"No one should force you to do anything," Lisa said after my story.

"You need to go show them who's boss. Tell them the rules. Be badass," Shane added. 

"And you need to talk to Lexi. Let her explain herself. She's you best friend," Lisa said. I sighed and nodded my head.

"You're right. I need to take control of my life." I stood and washed the dishes. 

"Thank you for everything. It was awesome to meet you two." I said after washing the dishes. I went upstairs to get my things. When I came back down, Shane and Lisa were blocking the door. 

"You can't leave yet," Lisa said with a smile. 

"Why not?" I asked. I was scared. Were they going to rape me or something like that? I backed away slowly preparing to run and all they did was laugh. 

"We need help with our video! Will you hold the camera?" Shane asked with a smirk. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok. I can do that." I said. Lisa squealed. 

"Yay!" She dragged me to their set room. I gasped as so many familiar things came into view. Lisa smiled. I settled in behind the camera and pushed record. 

Shane: "Hey everybody! Shane here with my spectacular girlfriend."

Lisa: "Thanks,babe." 

Shane: "So today we are going to talk about famous people." 

Lisa: "We mean actors, singers, comedians, and people like the Kardashians." 

Shane: "Yeah. So if you haven't noticed each famous person has management."

Lisa: "And they usually force people to do things. Like they did to our new friend, Macey."

Shane: "Macey, come here!" 

I was shocked. Flabbergasted. I walked in front of the camera and sat beside Lisa. 

Lisa: "So, Macey. What did they do?"

Me: "Well, I met Ross Lynch about a week ago and we were spotted taking a walk. And then, Management called me in and said I had to be his girlfriend even though I had just met him the day before." 

Shane: "It sort of went like this..." 

He waited 3 seconds then stopped recording. 

"We're going to reenact the moment. Can you write down who did what and who said what?" 

That took about half and hour when I finished. We decided Lisa would be Ross and Shane would Linda dressed as Shanaynay. We rehearsed and then filmed it. 

Shane (AKA Linda): Ross, tell the girl to get in here. Now!

I walked in. 

Shane: Sit down. 

I sat down hesitantly. 

Shane: You need to date Ross. We'll pay you. 

Me: What? 

Shane: Are you deaf? Retarded? Stupid? 

Me: I'm not dating anyone. 

Lisa (AKA Ross): Mace, there's money.

Me: I'm not doing it. 

Shane: Listen, bitch. You're going to do it! 

Me: No, you listen red-headed, flat chested, lonely bitch! I'm not doing anything!

I stood and walked of the set. We transformed it to look like the hallway of the office building. 

Lisa: Listen, babe. It's not a big deal. 

Me: Yes it is. 

Lisa: You're overreacting. You're just mad because your best friend is in love with my brother. 

I slammed her into the wall like I did to Ross. 

Me: What are you talking about?

Lisa: They told each other they love each other. 

Me: This isn't over Ross. 

I walked off. "That was amazing!" Lisa exclaimed.

I blushed. "It wasn't that great."

"Yes it was, Macey. You should try to be an actress," Shane told me. 

We ended the video with his regular ending and turned the camera off. I hugged both of them. 

"Thank you so much!" I cried. I threw my stuff into my car. 

"If you need anything, just call." Lisa said. I nodded and waved. They waved back and I backed out of the driveway. As I headed to the main road. I remembered something. 

I can't go home just yet. And I can't stay here. They'll know where I am. 

So I decided to go to the one place people won't look for me. 

My father's house. 

Ross's POV

I walk into the house after another day of looking for Macey. I don't know what it is about this girl but I need to prove myself to her. I want to at least go on one date with her. I go into the kitchen to get a drink and I see Ratliff, Rydel, and Riker sitting at the counter. 

"Are you ready to practice today?" Riker asked. 

I shrugged. 

"I guess." I grab a Pepsi from the fridge and slam it shut. 

Ratliff looks at me and shakes his head. "Man. You need to cheer up. One of our lead singers can't be down in the junkyard right?" He slugged my arm and ruffled my hair. 

"Yeah. Okay. Let's go practice now." We start heading to the basement. 

"Rocky!!!" Riker yelled. 

"Oh yeah. He's still at Lexi's house. I'll go get him." Rydel said.  She took MY keys and ran out the door. 

Ratliff and Riker look at me. 

"Why is Rocky at some random girl's house?" Riker asked. 

I sighed and told what happened about Macey and Lexi. 

"Wow. So that's what got you down. A girl?? Really, man?" Ratliff exclaimed. I shoved him.

"Shut up man." 

We go downstairs and start tuning the guitars and Ratliff starts banging the drums. Ten minutes later, Rydel and Rocky come down the stairs. I wouldn't look at him because I was still angry about what happened. Lexi also came down the stairs and Rocky put his arm around her shoulder. 

"Hey everybody. This is Lexi, my girlfriend," Rocky said. Lexi blushed and waved. 

"Hey!" She said. 

"Hi!" Everyone answered. Rocky put on his guitar and Rydel stood behind her piano. 

"What song do you want to do first?" Rocky asked. 

"Let's do Cali Girls." Ratliff said and winked at me. 

I started playing and Rocky started to sing. 

Drop tops, sitting next to Cee-Lo

Pacific coast highway

This happens every day

And our song is playing on the radio

Like 20 times a day

Man this is so cray-zay

Riker starts singing along

You can see the pretty ladies walking round in high heels in LA

What can I say

Sexy shades, two piece, the girls are lookin fine today

Its getting hot you see

Everyone begins to sing along

I like them Cali girls, valley girls

Like the way they move

Love the things they do

Keep me up at night

I like them Cali girls, valley girls

When they look at me

Not too hard to see

That a Cali girl is what I need

Cali girls, valley girls when they take you out

Make you scream and shout

Keep you up at night

I like them Cali girls                                                                                                                                     Valley girls when they look at me                                                                                                                   Not too hard to see                                                                                                                                                That a Cali girl is what I need

Models always hanging out at Venice Beach

The ones in magazines

They're hanging out with me (they're hanging out with me)

And you know she wasn't lying when she told you (uh-huh)

You know them Cali girls they really rock my world

Short skirts, So hot, lookin right in every way                                                                                            What can I say

Sexy shades, two piece, the girls are looking fine you say

It's like this everyday

When you got Cali girls

Like the way they move

love the things they do

Keep me up at night

I like them cali girls, valley girls

When they look at me

Not too hard to see

That a Cali girl is what I need

Cali girls let me take you out

Make you scream and shout

Keep you up at night

I like them Cali girls

Cali girls when they look at me

Not too hard to see

That a Cali girl is what I need

I cant get those Cali girls out of my head

I like them, valley girls

Like the way they move

love the things they do

Keep me up at night

I like them Cali girls

When they look at me

Not too hard to see

That a Cali girl is what I need

Cali girls when they check you out

Make you scream and shout

Keep you up at night

I like them Cali girls, valley girls

When they look at me

Not too hard to see

That a Cali girl is what I need 

"That was great!" Lexi squealed. She began to clap and we bowed. We practiced a lot of other songs and I wanted to end with one song. 

"Let's end practice with One Last Dance." I said. Everyone nodded. As I sang, I thought of Macey. I closed my eyes while singing the last line.

I just need one last dance...                                                                                                                                    With you                                                                                                                                                                      Oh woah. 

And then I knew that I would find Macey.  

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. So it's been awile with this story. I absolutely love those two songs. If you've never heard them  you need to listen them. RIGHT NOW. And comment on what you thought about them. 

And for anybody who's wondering, Silence will be updated today or tomorrow. Just saying. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 795 18
Brianna Johnson is a hardcore R5 fan who goes everywhere R5 goes in hopes of running into them. But when Brianna hits Ross Lynch with her car...may t...
134K 2.4K 38
Riley has to move to Cali because of her parents business. She is a huge fan of R5. When she meets them after an accident, her life is changed.
108K 2.4K 61
What happens when you meet the love of your life in one single moment? Do you meet again? What will your future be? Find out when you read Before We...
1.8K 12 35
Love <3 at first sight. Ross meets this girl and falls in love with her. She felt the same way also. What would happen to them if they knew that they...