Chapter 8: Missing Mace

Macey's POV

I wake up from one of the best nights of sleep I've had in a while. I stretch and look towards the other side of the room. 

"Good morning Lexi," I muttered. 

I fully awoke and saw that Lexi's bed wasn't there. I began to panic but then remembered what happened yesterday. 

And then it hit me. 

I'M IN SHANE DAWSON'S HOUSE!

I took a shower and packed my bag up. 

When I finally found the stairs and walked to the kitchen, I see Lisa and Shane having breakfast. 

"Morning Macey," they said at the same time.

"Hey." Lisa handed me a bowl and the cereal. I poured myself a bowl and sat down. 

"So, how did you end up in this part of LA?" Shane asked. I looked up and swallowed the cereal in my mouth. I began to tell my story. About Ross, about Lexi, about life. They listened with great ears.

"No one should force you to do anything," Lisa said after my story.

"You need to go show them who's boss. Tell them the rules. Be badass," Shane added. 

"And you need to talk to Lexi. Let her explain herself. She's you best friend," Lisa said. I sighed and nodded my head.

"You're right. I need to take control of my life." I stood and washed the dishes. 

"Thank you for everything. It was awesome to meet you two." I said after washing the dishes. I went upstairs to get my things. When I came back down, Shane and Lisa were blocking the door. 

"You can't leave yet," Lisa said with a smile. 

"Why not?" I asked. I was scared. Were they going to rape me or something like that? I backed away slowly preparing to run and all they did was laugh. 

"We need help with our video! Will you hold the camera?" Shane asked with a smirk. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok. I can do that." I said. Lisa squealed. 

"Yay!" She dragged me to their set room. I gasped as so many familiar things came into view. Lisa smiled. I settled in behind the camera and pushed record. 

Shane: "Hey everybody! Shane here with my spectacular girlfriend."

Lisa: "Thanks,babe." 

Shane: "So today we are going to talk about famous people." 

Lisa: "We mean actors, singers, comedians, and people like the Kardashians." 

Shane: "Yeah. So if you haven't noticed each famous person has management."

Lisa: "And they usually force people to do things. Like they did to our new friend, Macey."

Shane: "Macey, come here!" 

I was shocked. Flabbergasted. I walked in front of the camera and sat beside Lisa. 

Lisa: "So, Macey. What did they do?"

Me: "Well, I met Ross Lynch about a week ago and we were spotted taking a walk. And then, Management called me in and said I had to be his girlfriend even though I had just met him the day before." 

Shane: "It sort of went like this..." 

He waited 3 seconds then stopped recording.