Ninjago X Reader Oneshots | S...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

๐ŸŒฑScenarios with you're favorite Ninja from Ninjago! ๐ŸŒฑWill include both Movie and Series and they may inclu... More

Oneshots
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Star Quarterback
Series! Cole x Reader }} Tell Me You Love Me
Movie! Cole x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Series! Cole x Reader }} Baking is the way to a Ninja's Heart
โ™คMovie! Kai x Reader }} Mornings (NSFW)
Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Affection
โ™คSeries! Cole x Reader }} Sundress (NSFW)
Series! Lloyd x Reader }} GUY.exe
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Prom
Series! Kai x Reader }} Evil Twin
(old)Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Your Different
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Talking? Nah, Kissing
(old) โ™คSeries! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Photos

5.4K 111 130
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

Based on pic above!

Mild swearing!

Tiiiiny make out

Word count: 2232

Y/N's P.O.V

Jay Walker, the guy that took pictures constantly. I'm his cousin. We both take pictures constantly.

Cole Brookstone, they guy the usually photo bombs us. The guy I loved. Yet, I'm sure it's one sided.

I first met Jay and his friends when I started Ninjago High. I didn't know that Jay was friends with the laughing stock of - well - anywhere, Lloyd Garmadon. Not that I minded in the long run. But they didn't trust me at first. They were all giving me the cold shoulder, minus Jay, thinking I would turn on them.

But that changed after Chen the Cheerleader started chanting an awful song about them, and then tried to flirt with me and drag me away. But, that failed. I punched him in the face and kneed him in the gents. And cursed him out about being a bully and flirting with me.

Yeah, he left me all alone.

As he started leaving, I heard a snap. I turned around facing the group, still having my pissed off face. I saw Jay with his phone, he had taken a picture. Raising my eyebrow at him, he started to lower his phone. Once he saw me shift positions he started screaming and dashed down the hallway. Yelling at him and using his full name. We started laughing as I kept chasing him back and forth. He took another picture of us laughing as I chased him.

Apparently everyone didn't know I was his cousin, I had to mention it. I knew nobody would guess it.

But that was all two months ago. Now my cousin and his friends had revealed themselves to me. Which only brought us closer. Me and Nya were like sisters. Constantly with each other. After all she was dating my cousin. I told her everything. Including my love for Cole. Which she cooed. But ever since she pesters me into confessing.

I had done one good thing. Getting all of the others snapchats. And creating a group chat. And that's where this day begins.

■■■

I groaned at my phone buzzed. It was Saturday morning, the other were up training per usual, so my streaks were rolling in. I opened the one from Jay. It was a picture of him with the puppy filter with the caption 'looking super cute rn 💖🐶💖🐶'. I saw Cole in the background doing a face. I sighed dreamily. I took a quick pic with the flower crown filter, with the caption 'Looking cuter than Jay rn💐' and sent it as streaks. In the group chat everyone was sending laughing faces and burns. But Cole sent me a private photo, holy crap, of him, sweaty, shirtless shorts hanging low, hair a mess. KILL. ME NOW. The caption was 'your cuter as always, but I'm hotter😎'.

Y/N.exe has stopped working.

I sent him a photo reply with the heart filter, hey, people say thick thighs save lives... yeah no snapchat filters save lives, but I sent him a photo of just half me face, captioned 'hold on, I'm calling Nya' and sent it. He quickly responded with another sexy photo captioned 'what does she have to do with this😂'. To which I responded with 'the bitch is suposed to tell me what to do'. So I closed snapchat and called Nya.

"Hello?" Nya asked.

"NYA GO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE!" I shouted.

"Well, I consider my mech privacy, what's up?"

"COLE SENT ME A SUPER SEXY HOT AND BOTHERING PHOTO WHAT DO I DO?!?!??!?!"

"Well, knowing Cole, send one back." She responded making it sound like the most obvious thing.

"BUT I LOOK LIKE A WITCH RIGHT NOW!"

"Ok, brush your hair, pull you tank top up a bit, bring you shorts down so they're like low rise, and snap a pick with you smirking. Boom, done, you and Cole have fun."

"NYA!" I exclaimed. But it wasnt a bad idea.

"What? Oh boo hoo, just do it." I groaned.

"And when your done, get you ass over here, were going out after this."

"Fine." I get up, and do what she said. I snap the pic and put the caption 'debatable' and sent it. Knowing what I just did, made my face heat up and scream. I did what Nya said and got up to get changed. But my phone did a ding and I hurled myself on to my bed. I sighed when I saw it was from Nya, but opened it anyway.

It was a video of Cole opening his phone and seeing my picture. I could see his face heat up. It looked like he screenshoted it, and he walked into his separate locker room. The caption said 'I think you broke him'.

Yeah, I had an ok body, but that because Master Wu had this idea that I needed to train with the Ninja to release an element I didnt have. Yay me. I looked at me and Coles messages, only to confirm he did screenshot it. This did boost my confidence. I ran into my closet and picked something that wasnt me, but I own. I took out a semi tight t-shirt with a cross style at the breast area, skinny Jean's, and converse. Ok, so only the top wasnt my style, but holy crap if Cole does anything I need to look presentable. My phone made a noise again and I hurried over and saw it was a picture from Cole. I quickly opened it. Nya wasnt lying. I think I did brake him. He sent a photo of him doing the same thing I did, but with no shirt. Captioned 'but I think I do it better'. Thinking of Nya, I put on mascara, and a very thin line of eye liner. I sat down in front of my window for natural lighting, took a photo with eyes looking away and a smirk on my face and my upper parts with a snowflake filter. I put the caption 'we'll see about that later😉' and sent it.

Wow what he does to me.

I went down stairs to see D/N getting ready to leave.

"Hey sweetie. I need the car today so you can take the bike. But dont do anything to it." He threatened. I nodded and grabbed the keys. I got my purse that was a mini backpack and stuffed my things in it. Cole had sent a message back. I opened it to see him actually dress this time, thank god I dont know if I could take anymore shirtless him, he had a tight muscle tee on and his black Jean's and black sneakers, he also had his headphones around his neck. 'Better hurry then' is what the caption read.

Cole and I really didnt do this at all, not do we really talk. Hes the only one I see as a lover if the team. Jay is my cousin, hes dating Nya so her and Kai are like more family to me. Zane, hes a robot sooooo. Lloyd, he is like my brother, his mom and my mom were every good friends. So that leaves Cole. Even before I warmed up to the team, he had been my favorite with his style. I sighed. I look a picture of the bike, captioned it 'on way' and sent it to the group message.

"I hope he isnt playing with my feelings." I said to my self as I started for the old warehouse.

•••

"Where is everyone?" I asked my self. I had gotten here 5 minutes ago, but no one was here.

"They left and told me to wait for you." Oh that voice was familiar. Nya must have done this. I turned around to see Cole leaning against the door to his locker room, smirking.

"Ok, let's go then." I said trying to get away. I wonder where that confidence went, oh yeah, it flew away after I heard the raspy voice I love.

"Nope. Not so fast. Get your cute butt over here." He said. I froze in my place. I stuck my bag on my bike and turned to Cole, red faced. "I wont bite unless you want me too." Lord have mercy on me. He started walking into his locker room. I sighed but followed. Once I entered, I was met with a very nice room.

"If only the school had rooms like this. Uh, Cole?" I asked for him. I felt his presence beside me. I turned and saw him extremely close to me. If either of us moved close we would kiss. I took a step back, only for him to take s step forward. That repeated till I hit a wall. Shit. He leaned in and put both his arms over my head and leaned on the wall. We were as close as before.

"Wheres the confidence from the sexy girl in the pictures?" He asked, smirking. I just avoided eye contact. "You know, your cousin said you like-well, love me. Is that correct?" He asked.

"Stupid motor mouth." I grumbled. He chuckled.

"So tell me. Were the pictures just a funny banter, or didnt they have feelings in them too?" Cole interrogated.

"The second one." I wispered.

"So if I told you I felt the same, you wouldn't laugh and pull a joke." My eyes widened at that. I shot my head his way, and looked at him in the eye. He had a serious face. I think that was the answer he needed. He leaned into my ear, and kissed right in front of it, my soft spot, I whimpered, I was feeling so many things at once.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He whispered in my ear. I leaned my head on his shoulder, which was already touching me from how close we were.

"But I dont deserve you." I whispered. He pulled away, with a confused face. He shook his head at me. He pulled me close and brought his head down to me.

"No, it is me that doesnt deserve you." And with that said, he brought me into a genital kiss, something I was not expecting from Cole. I kissed back, following his rhythm. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the moment. I pulled away for air.

"Wow. I was not expecting genital kiss." I said. He just chuckled.

"Did you want a rough kiss?" He smirked at me. Yes-

"Well-I mean- maybe-kinda-"

He interrupted with a harsher kiss, pushing my mouth open with his tongue and entering. He pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms.

Holy fucking crap

I kept up with his pace, fighting back sometimes. He pulled away and went to my neck.... wait- shit! He bit down and sucked, causing a small moan to leave my mouth. He soothed the bite by licking it, which didnt help with me squirming. I saw him take out his phone, and take a picture of him kissing my shoulder. The little fucker moved my shirt. He pulled away and typed something, put his phone away. I heard a ding come from my back pocket. I pulled my hand away to get my phone. Cole got bored, and started kissing my jaw.

I gasped when I see the pic. AND IT WAS IN THE GROUP CHAT. It was a photo of him kissing my shoulder and a caption saying 'we'll be a while'. And the Ninja were going crazy. Nya private messaged me. 'I want deets. Also, we have all been caught doing the deed, it's about time Cole had his turn.' I laughed. Cole saw the message and chuckled.

"Its true." He said. He rested his forehead against mine.

"So. Boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want girlfriend." He responded.

"So. What now?" I asked.

"Well, I said we would be a while. And I have an issue," he said pressing himself to me. Hes hard. "And I'm sure you have an issue to," fuck that's true. "So get you ass on the couch."

•••

I pouted as we were all sat in the gaming area of the warehouse. Everyone was looking at me while Cole was sat next to me snickering with his arm around me. I had a grumpy cat face on.

"Well, we all knew Cole wouldnt go lightly on her. Her neck-"

"NYA!" I whined.

"Everyone, except Zane, has been caught making out or having sex. Were family. Not suprised this happened today. I mean, Cole asked for advice about the phot-"

"Kai!" Cole exclaimed.

"Well. I think we should all sleepover here. I dont think Y/Ns dad will be happy to see stars on her neck." I groan but texted my dad.

Nya had gotten all the air mattresses out for everyone. Her and Jay would share. Me and Cole shared, and the rest had their own.

"No funny business." Nya said. I rolled my eyes knowing Cole wouldn't listen.

We had all changed and turned the lights off. And I was right, because Cole started going fresh on my neck, and whispered in my ear.

"Better expect this. And you better be quiet sweet cheeks."

I just smiled knowing I had at least gotten him before anyone else could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 438 101
Ninjago Headcanons/Oneshots What is their favorite songs? What is their favorite food? Everything will be in there! You can also give re...
350K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
13.1K 277 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...