Lookism In K-Pop

By love-at-first-fanfic

Wanting to find a way to get money, Hyung Seok ends up as a K-Pop star! Setting is after chapter 74, but no f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Weekly Idol - Super Rookies
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Kim Won Joon [1]
Chapter 32: Kim Won Joon [2]
Chapter 34: Kim Won Joon [4]

Chapter 33: Kim Won Joon [3]

1.1K 66 6
By love-at-first-fanfic

Walking inside of the building, Taesung felt the urge to ask the question that had been stuck in his mind, "Jun, do you have to be here?"

Jun was so preoccupied with his thoughts that he unknowingly blocked his manager's voice out of his mind.

Glancing over at him, the manager furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't sure what was up with Jun, but he figured he'd start talking eventually.

Wanting to get the idol to talk with any means possible, he began a topic he knew the idol loved to talk about, "Aren't you going to your cousin's house later?"

There was no reaction. Taesung felt like the world was ending. How could he possibly not react to the mention of his favorite relative? Thinking of more things to say, he scratched his head.

Jun, not hearing a thing, spotted the receptionist. The moment his eyes locked with it, he fastened his pace.

Surprised by the sudden speed change, the manager followed with a slight trip in his steps.

His gaze on the back of Jun's head, he tried to keep up with him as his breath quickened a little, "Wait, slow down a little..."

Hearing no reply, his worry skyrocketed. If he wasn't going to answer, the only choice left was to wait for him to feel like replying.

The idol, distracted with the meeting in mind, didn't hear him as he practically gave no attention to his manager.

His thoughts centered around the reason he was there; he kept his head up high and placed a hand on the front desk.

The receptionist glanced at him as Jun confidently stated, "I'm here to meet LU."

The receptionist was too busy to realize who he was as she started typing something in the computer, "I'm sorry, sir, but LU doesn't accept any meet..."

After checking the meetings for LU on the computer, she saw the name, "Kim Won Joon."

Feeling like she missed something, she did a double take with a dumbfounded expression plastered on her face.

There, before her, was the very man, Jun from Back Bing. The idol. Even though she's working for PTJ, it didn't mean she couldn't be a fan of other company's idols. Not only that, but he happened to be someone she secretly fangirled over.

Embarrassed for the slight mistake, she quickly went to grab the phone to notify LU.

Not wanting to keep the idol waiting, she added,"U-uh, just a moment, sir!"

Trying to keep her composure, she heard the acceptance from LU before she ended the call.

Her eyes sparkled as she stared, "H-he's waiting in the same room as usual, sir."

Jun smiled at the lady while giving her a slight nod.

Not knowing what to do, the lady nodded back, flustered.

Taesung was about to go with him, but he got stopped by the lady, "Um! The gentleman next to him!"

He stopped walking and turned around to face the female, "Me?"

The receptionist nodded, "Yes, you, sir." Glancing at Jun, she tried to sound apologetic, "I'm sorry...but only authorized people can meet with LU."

Surprised, he was about to try and convince her to let him in, but Jun decided otherwise, "Taesung, I'm sorry, but could you wait here in the lobby for me? This meeting is kind of private."

The manager, feeling the need to stay with him, couldn't refuse him when he gave him such a serious and somewhat desperate expression.

He sighed before scratching his head in exasperation, "Fine, but make it quick."

Thankful, the idol grinned, "No longer than five minutes, right?"

...

Daydreaming, Jin Sung sat in class.

Being an idol, his classmates, along with other the department students, crowded around the Fashion Department. A third of the girls were there, while the other girls spread out to go meet the Architecture and Beauty departments.

Since Jang Hyeon's department is already full of girls, the girls there are preventing any other girl student from coming in. Jang Hyeon was their precious male student. For all they care, the girls can take Hyung Seok as long as they stayed away from Jang Hyeon.

Despite popular belief, Vasco and Bum Jae were quite popular even before they were idols. Now that they are famous, the hidden fans are more willing to reveal themselves.

Vasco felt happy while Bum Jae pretended he didn't care as he secretly liked the attention.

Hyung Seok and Jae Yeol sat in the corner as they talked amongst themselves, which was really just Hyung Seok talking and him somehow understanding Jae. The girls placed an arm over their eyes as they basked themselves in the beautiful sight.

While the two were being squealed over, the boxer continued to stare off into the distance.

He was daydreaming about someone other than Mi Jin—which is extremely rare for someone so lovestruck with someone.

He placed his chin on his hand as his elbow rested on the table; his stare starting to look more like a glare as he was lost in thought.

That sunbae...where have I seen him before?

Trying to remember where he's seen him, he didn't notice Mi Jin walking up to him during lunch.

"Jin Sung?"

Her voice breaking through his thoughts, he flinched as he got startled.

Realizing who it was, his face muscles automatically loosened up as he smiled, "Yes, Mi Jin?"

Worried, her lips went out a little, "Are you okay?"

Not quite expecting her to ask that, he blinked, "Me?"

She nodded, "You've been out of it since you've got here..."

He quickly dismissed that idea as he tried to make her not worry anymore, "I'm completely fine, Mi Jin! There's nothing to worry about!" He punched the air while jumping up and down, "See? My body is as good as ever!"

Believing him for now, she let him off before changing the subject, "Remember that time I told you that my cousin is coming over for dinner?"

Jin Sung froze as he wondered if she had ever said such a thing before.

He widened his eyes as he snapped his fingers, "Ah! The guy who wanted to meet me?"

"Yeah. He said he missed you, so he asked if you could come or not."

Missed me...? Did I know her cousin?

Ignoring that thought, he perked up, "Of course! I happen to be free tonight!"

Gleeful, she smiled as she clasped her hands together, "Really? That's great! Joon-oppa is going to be thrilled when he hears about this."

"Joon-oppa."

"Joon."

"Jun."

...Jun?

"Now I can say that I was the reason you became an idol. Just wait til Min Min finds out about this!

"You really don't remember me? You weren't that young when I met you.

"I went through puberty.

"I'm sorry! I'm in a hurry! If you want to continue this conversation, get Min Min to arrange a meeting!!"

Suddenly putting the pieces together, he shouted aloud, "Ah!"

Mi Jin flinched, "Jin Sung?"

Of course! Only one person has ever called Mi Jin, "Min Min!"

Facing towards her, he looked serious, "Does this cousin of yours call you Min Min?"

She nodded, "You remember Joon-oppa?"

Jin Sung felt like he was having a crisis.

Jun-sunbae and Mi Jin's cousin are the same person?

With him contemplating and crouching with his hands on his head, Mi Jin could only wonder what happened, "Jin Sung? Are you sure you're okay?"

...

"Kim Won Joon, long time no see." The LU smiled as he took his hand out.

Jun's expression becoming impassive, he asked, "Where are they?"

"Oh ho, going to ignore my handshake, are we?" He lowered his hand, "You sure got cocky since DY Entertainment finally managed to get their hands on a new boy group."

The idol frowned as his voice became more affirmative, "You got what you wanted, so tell me where they are."

Raising his eyebrow, LU's lips curled up, "Why, of course, they're in the special room."

His frown never leaving, he made his way towards the pathway to the said room.

"Ah-ah-ah..." Jun froze knowing that that meant he wasn't done talking.

"You can't get them quite yet. I know you guys are going to make a comeback once they're free, but don't you think that this was too easy, Jun-sunbae?"

He gritted his teeth as he caught on, "You bastard..."

LU narrowed his eyes, "Is that any way you should treat your kidnapper? I could be lying for all you know." He turned on his heel as he walked around the room.

Reaching the other side of the room where a seat stood, he sat on it. Now facing the idol's direction, he gave a sick and disgusting smile.

"If you keep up with this behavior, you won't know where your precious friends are."

Hands clenching and unclenching, Jun glared at the guy. Finding the strong will to find his friends, he held back his snarky response.

"What else do you want?"

The male gave him a disgusting grin, "I want you to get close with Lookism."

He furrowed his eyebrows as he wondered where LU was going with this, "And?"

LU kept his disturbing grin on, "I'll tell you when you do." He spun a 360 on the chair before continuing, "So? Do you accept, sunbae?"

The idol didn't know what he was planning, but he knew he had no other choice but to agree, "Fine, you sicko."

Turning around to leave, Jun went on his way to leave.

"Oh, and Kim Won Joon?"

He stops and turns his around to glare at the man.

"What?"

Crossing his legs and placing his chin on the back of his hand, the black-haired male grinned, "Make sure you make it quick. You don't want your comeback to get anymore delayed than it is already."

He grinded his teeth as he had no intention to reply. Glaring holes in the guy until he was satisfied, Jun turned his head back to the front and continued walking.

Once he left the room, his facial expressions softened before his eyes narrowed with sorrow.

Checking his watch, Taesung seemed to be counting before noticing Jun, "Oh, you're just on time, Jun."

Walking up to him, he noticed his lack of cheerfulness, "Jun?"

No response.

Feeling worried, once they got outside, Taesung placed a hand on Jun's shoulder, "Are you o-"

Jun lifted his head with a grin on his face, "Gotcha ya!" He laughed, "You should've seen your face, Taesung!"

The manager, pissed at such a prank, growled, "And to think that I was worried about you..." He sighed, "I'll go get the car."

Seeing his manager disappear to get the car, he took this chance to look at PTJ's building.

Biting his lip in worry, his heart dropped as he imagined what was going on in there.

Hearing his manager pull up, he glanced at the manager before taking one last long look at the building, "...please be okay, hyungs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 685 29
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
3.1K 1K 36
"Uhm, Zoey? Can you come here real quick?!" Caroline say frantically. "Yeah sure, why what's up-" She stands beside Caro, shocked to who she's seeing...
187K 5.4K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
118K 4.3K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...