Shattered

By FanpageFanfiction101

COMPLETED: First Book Sam Golbach is traumatized by the prank Sam Pepper and Colby pulled. Colby doesnt reali... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Reattached : Sequel

Chapter Two

6.6K 197 132
By FanpageFanfiction101

Sitting in a chair with the bag over my head I hear small whimpers but my sobs are the main thing anyone could possibly focus on.

I feel the bag be ripped off my head as I'm trying to calm down by moving forward and backwards. Looking to my left I see Colby's black shirt and his jeans and then I hear his whimpers.

"Colby. Colby it's going to be alright man. It's going to be alright." I try to say in a calm voice but the shakyness is still noticable.

I see a tall man walk in front of me and grab Colby, taking his bag off. Colby looks at me with terrified eyes and his eyes gloss over. I keep telling him it's alright but the bag is put on his head again.

"Please.....please what do you want?" I ask crying over, "just leave us alone! We're just kids. From Kansas. Please." I say sobbing harder, the tears streaming down my face. I try pulling my arms but the duct tape holds them still.

The guy in the black outfit takes out a gun and my eyes go wide. I start to move the seat back and forth trying to get free.

"No! Please please!" I start to scream trying to make him to stop. The guy lifts the gun to Colby head and  more tears stream down my face.

"No! He's everything I have-----." I scream right before I hear the gunshot and Colby's body goes limp. I scream harder than ever for Colby as I feel the tears land on my lap.

"COLBY!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I scream at the guy. I try to move my seat but all I can picture is the scene replaying and replaying in my mind.

I close my eyes and slightly shake not wanting my best friend to actually die. Not wanting the person I love to die. But he did.

"Please...........I want him back.....I just want my best friend back." I say moving back and forth. I look up at the sky and close my eyes, my head falling back to the ground.

"Colby........." I whisper in a begging tone. I feel arms wrap around me and immediately start freaking out.

"NO! NO LET ME GO. STOP!!" I scream wanting who ever was on me to let go. I see Colby walk in front of me as he tries to clam me down by his voice.

"No....no....you....." I try saying but all I do is stutter. Colby puts his hand on my shoulder and moves his hair out of his face while smiling.

"Sam. Sam. Look it's me. I'm here. I'm fine." Colby says. I look at him in shock and shake my head. He quickly takes the tape off my limbs and I stand up slowly.

"I - I thought you actually died." I say hugging Colby tightly. He hugs me back and I feel the tears decrease but still flow freely down.

"Sam I'm so sorry. I'm here. It's okay." Colby says. I pull away and look at him and he tilts my head up with his finger, "hey I'm okay, it was just a prank."

Just a prank...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1K 19
"what are we?" thomas asked. "what do you want us to be? friends?" newt asked, making the brunet laugh. thomas and newt were supposed to get along as...
7.2K 301 30
The sequel to Asylum.
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...