Concerts (Ville valo x reader)

By Zombiegirl143

You play as a girl named Amber who is a stage helped and one evening you end up working for HIM. You find Vil... More

Chapter one...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12....
A/N (a little talk with author)
Chapter 13....
Chapter 14.....
Chapter 15....
Chapter 16....
Chapter 17....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20.....
A/N 1k thank you
Chapter 21....

Chapter 18....

235 5 0
By Zombiegirl143

(Ambers p.o.v) 

  A month has gone by and ville has been texting me everyday and night with cute messages and romantic poems that must be from new songs. I sighed again as I woke up and got ready for work. I could tell I was going to hate today since I didn't sleep well last night at all from being up from a nightmare I had. I go to my normal clothes on band shirt,black skinny jeans and some converse. I got my coffee on the way there and we started setting up for a band who was playing a bit early at 1 pm. Thank god it wasn't a big crowd only a hundred at least, I stood by the sound boards and heard another tour bus pull up "I thought we weren't going to have anyone else til later tonight" I asked my boss. She looked at my confused and saw the bus outside "oh I think they just arrived early by accident".

  I shrugged it off and when the band was done I started prepping the stage and had Spotify ( not sponsored ) on and was listening to my playlist when I heard HIM turn on. "I thought I deleted all there songs" I said looking at it but apparently I still had a few songs on so I kept it on. I heard a few guys laughing and talking from backstage so I turned the song up a bit to block them out. I heard footsteps walking away so I started singing a bit "To cry is to know that you're alive, But my river of tears has run dry, I never wanted to fool you, no, But a cold heart is a dead heart and it feels like I've been buried alive by love".

   When the song ended I heard clapping and my face turned the darkest of shapes of red. I turned around and saw ville standing there with the rose in  his hand once again black. He turned my speaker down a bit "did you miss me darling cause I've missed you so much" he kissed my hand and hugged me as I hugged him back. The smell of him brought back memories from when I moved into his house. He pulled apart and smiled down at me " I was hopeing  I could take you on a lunch date and after the concert we can go up to your place and watch a movie" his smile brought chills down my spin and I looked at the ground not saying a word "what's wrong Amber ". 

 I looked up at him "everything between us why do you think a never message you. It's because of what happened for all I know you could have been with another woman in Finland And saying all those nice and sweet things just to be with me so you have a girl to fuck during tour" I said and tears formed in my eyes "no I would never do that to you please listen to me darling don't cry I promise my life I wasn't doing that". 

 Ville hugged me once again but a bit tired and I dug my face in his shoulder "this life wouldn't be worth living without you". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
141K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...