Kaira ff- Hum Saath Saath Hai...

By kaira_love2106

Peep into know... More

Part-1
Part-2
Character Sketch
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part-75
Part-76
Part-77
Part-78
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Epilogue

Part-8

5.6K 171 0
By kaira_love2106

The episode starts still in flashback.

Naira came out of the room. Naira wanted to let out her pain.

Tulsi:- Naira come Beta!

Naira:- Nahi Dadi! I'm not hungry. I have some work.

Naira ran from there. Nandini saw Eklavya coming from her room. Nandini knew something has happened.

Nandini:- I'll be back now.

Nandini also went behind Naira. Nandini saw Naira crying in lawn of Basu House. Nandini went and sat beside Naira.

Nandini:- Naira What happened? What Eklavya did?

Naira:- Nothing Maa!

Nandini:- Naira tell me.

Naira told Nandini abt her and Eklavya's convo. Nandini was her angry on Eklavya.

Nandini:- I'll see him now.

Naira:- Nahi Maa! You don't do anything. I'll do.

Nandini:- What?

Naira:- I'll leave from here and will never come back.

Nandini:- Naira you will not do anything like this.

Naira:- Maa But He said that...

Nandini:- We all love you Naira. If he will say you will believe. Do you believe him?

Naira:- Nahi!

Nandini:- Then Don't dare do this. You know na Prerna and Anurag have you only. What will they do without you?

Naira:- Sorry Maa! Maa But Eklavya...

Nandini:- I'm with you. I'll handle him.

Nandini kissed on Naira's forehead.

Kartik and Eklavya were in Kartik's room.

Kartik:- What happened Bhai?

Eklavya:- Naira!

Kartik:- Naira What?

Eklavya:- Naira has gone mad. She said that she wants me.

Kartik(shocked):- Bhai!!!

Eklavya:- She told me that she lust for me. I said that it's wrong. She said she will make family against me if I didn't agree.

Kartik:- Bhai Naira can't say this. I know her. I trust her.

Eklavya:- If you don't believe me then don't.

Eklavya left saying this with an evil smile on his face. Kartik sat on his bed. He was confused Whom to believe Naira or Eklavya.

Nandini brought Naira to Shantiniketan.

Nandini:- Naira eat your halwa.

Naira:- Jee Maa!

Naira started eating Halwa but stopped in her tracks when she saw Eklavya. His words rang in her ears. Nandini held her hand. They didn't know what was going to happen next.

Kartik came there in anger. He pulled up Naira and slapped her very hard. Everyone was shocked.

Kartik:- How can you do this Naira? How can you?

Karan:- Kartik what are you doing?

Kartik:- Ask her what she is doing Papa!!

Anurag:- What Naira did?

Kartik:- She is seducing Eklavya Bhai.

Nandini slapped Kartik very hard.

Nandini:- Shut up Kartik. When you don't know anything then don't speak.

Kartik:- I don't want to know anything Mumma. I just want this Naira out of this house. She can't be my friend.

Preet:- Bhai you have any idea what you are saying!!

Kartik:- Shut up Preet!

Naira was heart broken. She quietly went from there. She went to Basu House and took her bags.Naira didn't know what was going to happen with her next. Naira came out of the house. Someone hit on her head. She was taken in a car.

Everyone was finding Naira but she was nowhere. Ganga saw Naira's anklet on the road.

Ganga:- Naira's anklet.

Prerna:- Naira! Where's she?

Nandini:- Eklavya!

Preet:- Kartik Bhai is also not here.

Karan:- Eklavya is not here. But why are you asking abt Eklavya?

Nandini told them abt Eklavya's convo with Naira. They were shocked.

After 2 hours

Naira opened her eyes and saw herself in dark place. She saw someone coming towards her. She saw it was none other than Eklavya.

Naira:- Eklavya!

Eklavya:- I told you I'll make you mine. Today not only me but my 2 friend's will also enjoy you. See there the phone is on recording mode. After raping you we will everyday see it to enjoy. You will not be able to show anyone your face Naira. Yes I'm Ansh another Ansh.

Eklavya tore Naira's sleeves. Naira pushed Eklavya and stood up. The 2 boys held her but she kicked in their private parts. Eklavya slapped her multiple times.

Eklavya:- Kartik slapped you because I convinced him against you. Now I'll show you my true face.

Naira:- Eklavya please leave me.

Eklavya:- It's too late Naira.

Eklavya was holding Naira tightly. Eklavya's nails made scratches on Naira's arms. Naira saw a broken bottle on the drum.

Naira(crying):- Eklavya leave me please.

Eklavya:- No I'll not. Today I'll have fun with you.

Eklavya was abt to tear Naira's clothes.Naira picked that bottle and stabbed Eklavya. She was crying. She stabbed him 5 times. Naira was abt to run when Eklavya held her foot and pulled her. Naira again stabbed him. He was given a hard punch. Naira looked up and saw Kartik. Kartik picked up Eklavya and started beating him.

Kartik:- I never thought that you will stoop so low. Yes I slapped Naira because I wanted to know your next move. What do you think I'll believe you? No Eklavya I trust Naira more than anyone and anything. Remember that. You are like your father Ansh.

Eklavya took out that bottle from his stomach and stabbed on Kartik's arm.
Now he threw Kartik away and started moving towards Naira.

Eklavya:- If I'll die then I'll kill you too Naira. If you can't be mine I'll not let you to be anyone's.

Eklavya strangled Naira's neck. Naira wasn't responding she was dead deep inside. She herself wanted her death. Kartik got up and punched Eklavya. Eklavya fell unconscious. Kartik immediately took Naira in his hug.

Kartik:- Naira!

Kartik called Karan. Karan picked it immediately.

Karan:- Kartik where are you?

Kartik:- Papa please come to xyz place.

Karan:- What are you doing there? Why you are crying?

Kartik:- Papa you just come

The call disconnected....

Within 15 minutes,they reached the place. They were shocked to see Naira.

Prerna:- Naira!

Prerna went to her. She patted Naira's cheeks but no response from Naira. Kartik was sitting beside Naira holding her safely. Police was present there.

Karan:- Officer What happened?

Officer:- It's better you yourself see.

Officer played that video recording. Family was shocked to see the video.

Officer:- I'm sorry but Eklavya died on the spot.

Anurag:- Officer Naira?

Officer:- She did this in self defence. You take her home. But take care of her injuries. She is injured brutally.

Naira wasn't speaking anything. They took Naira to Basu House. Naira was emotionless and expressionless. Men went outside in lawn. Prerna removed shawl from Naira Which was given by Kartik. They were shocked to see Naira's arms and neck with deep scratches. Blood was coming out. Skin was scratched very badly. Ganga saw blood on Naira's stomach. She slowly picked up her shirt and saw an injury. They all were crying seeing Naira's condition. Naira was sitting with no emotions. She was dead inside.

Ganga:- Naira! Is it paining?

Naira didn't reply. Nandini brought first aid box and gave it to Prerna.
Prerna slowly applied medicine on Naira's wounds. Naira's face showed no sign of pain. She was feeling no pain. She wasn't blinking her eyes. She was lost. Prerna bandaged Naira carefully.

Prerna(crying):- Naira you Okay?

Naira didn't reply. Prerna took her in hug. Naira still didn't react.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 2.8K 41
The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and being with family.. How will his life change...
12.7K 1K 37
This is based on kaira and kartik is a mysterious man and what happened when Naira know about his secret...
61.9K 2.5K 28
Basis on the current separation track of Kartik and Naira. This shot story deals what happens when Kartik get know about Naira's injury and he repen...
10.4K 378 8
peep in to know 😉😉