Sex Camp (18+)

By kittykat44

•For Mature Audiences Only• Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp for the Undecider's, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hope... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1- Blaize | Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp For The Undeciders
Chapter 2- Faye | The Residents of Lodge Number 19
Chapter 3- Myra | The Campbell Siblings
Chapter 4- Alexander | Facing The Hard Things in Life
Chapter 5- Clifton | The Dirty Version of Clean
Chapter 6- Faye | Proof That Heaven is Real
Chapter 7- Myra | If Plan A Doesn't Work...
Chapter 8- Blaize | The Yummy Things You Can Find in a Dining Hall
Chapter 9- Alexander | Grabbing A Hold of Things
Chapter 10- Clifton | Weed Look Good Together
Chapter 11- Myra | The Five Senses
Chapter 12- Faye | The Bonfire Wasn't The Only Thing Giving Off Sparks
Chapter 13- Alexander | The Proximity of Desire
Chapter 14- Blaize | King and Queen of Hearts
Chapter 15- Clifton | The Affair of Seconds
Chapter 16- Faye | Cognizance
Chapter 17- Myra | 69 Shades Of Warmth
Chapter 18- Alexander | Oeuvre
Chapter 19- Clifton | Responsibility
Chapter 20- Blaize | The Storm Before The Storm
Chapter 21- Faye | Fragile
Chapter 22- Alexander | Honey, I Lost The Kids!
Chapter 23- Myra | Previously on Lakeview....
Chapter 24- Blaize | Where The Wet Things Are
Chapter 25- Clifton | Multimedia
Chapter 26- Faye | Wood(en Floors)
Chapter 27- Myra | Sense and Sensi...tive
Chapter 28- Alexander | Showers, Shoulders and Spite
Chapter 29- Blaize | Cardiac Monitor
Chapter 30- Faye | Rouge
Chapter 31- Alexander | Du jour au lendemain
Chapter 32- Clifton | Book of Genesis
Chapter 33- Myra | Playground Fights and Knockout Nights
Chapter 34- Blaize | Don't Look Behind You
Chapter 35- Alexander | Never Let A Kiss Fool You, Never Let A Fool Kiss You
✖︎ 1M Extra- AU | Alexander | Readers Choice | "Role Reversal" ✖︎
Chapter 37- Faye | Houston, We Have A Problem
Chapter 38- Clifton | In The Event Of An Emergency, Assume The Bracing Position
Chapter 39- Myra | Mile High Club
Chapter 40- Faye | Teenage Dream
Arsenic
Chapter 41- Blaize | Girls Like Girls
Chapter 42- Alexander | Invincibility
✖︎ 2M Extra- AU | Faye | Readers Choice | "Clair de Lune" ✖︎
Chapter 43- Clifton | Straight On Till Morning
Chapter 44- Myra | Ablaze
Chapter 45- Blaize | In-hell-itance

Chapter 36- Blaize | I Run A Tight Ship

70.2K 1.3K 365
By kittykat44

Chapter 36: I Run A Tight Ship

A/N: There's a surprise waiting for you at the end of the chapter ;) Also, I feel like the song linked is Blaize's theme song??... It completely encompasses her personality!! What do you think are the other character's/couples theme songs? I'll check them out xx

Blaize Campbell lifted her eyebrows to the sight that she was witnessing in front of her. Mrs. Connecticut being all batty eyes with a fellow student and not once caring that she was in the middle of the damn lobby.

Blaize rolled her eyes and made her way to the front desk, where Her Royal Shit sat waiting. Once she was spotted - Mrs. Connecticut excused herself from her conversation and looked directly at Blaize. "Back for another detention, Ms. Campbell?"

"You wish" Blaize muttered under her breath.

"Sorry, what was that young lady? Didn't quite catch what you said"

"As much as it was a thrill a minute spending time with you Mrs. K, I'm actually here to figure out a couple things."

Mrs. Connecticut rolled her eyes all the way to Saturn, and Blaize wondered how far she'd have to roll them to realize there wasn't even a brain back there. Blaize slipped the paper that Reed gave her on the front desk and looked down at the lady.

"There's been a misunderstanding... My brother signed up for the CAS trip, but my mother and I already decided that I would be pissing out of here for the mid term break." Blaize tried doing her best attempt at smiling, but it started to hurt her cheeks so she stopped and just attempted to give off the aura of friendliness.

The lady's eyebrows rose exponentially, not once looking at the paper - her eyes never left Blaize's. Blaize nudged her head towards the paper, looking down at it and then back up at Mrs.K expectedly.

"Ms. Campbell... as much as I would like you to piss out of here," she said the word as if she had acid in her mouth "Unfortunately, there's really nothing I can do. Your mother signed it, now Lakeview has to follow it"

Blaize's eye twitched slightly as she rearranged her limbs to a more comfortable position. Fuck friendly.

She placed her palm in the middle of the paper and looked straight into the lady's eyes. She slowly crumpled the paper into a fist and dropped the balled receipt onto the countertop. Unfazed, Mrs. Kunetko tutted as if all she really cared about was the tree Blaize just killed.

Blaize turned around and started saying all the cuss words she knew in her head, thinking of rather unique one's on the spot that could represent the lady sat behind that desk. Before she could exit the front building, she heard Mrs. Connecticut call behind her. "Blaize, they have a saying in Mexico - "A fuerza, ni los zapatos entran "

Blaize stopped short and sighed a breath of frustration. Her hand holding the handle of the door, she muttered under her breath "You need to get laid" - so that only she could hear.

"It means you can't force your way into anything. You can't force the shoes to fit."

The funny thing at the time, Blaize thought was how genuine the woman sounded. Enough to make Blaize turn her head and look over her shoulder. "Oh yeah? Well, if Cinderella's shoes fit so perfectly the first damn time, why'd they fall off in the first place?"

With a shrug of her shoulders and a bittersweet smile - Blaize Campbell walked out of the administrative first building with nothing but the feeling of loss.

-----------------------------------

She didn't even bother knocking, she slammed open the cabin door to her brother's lodge and stormed straight to him. There was only one thing on her mind. And Blaize Campbell always gets what she wants.

Clifton had been laying in bed at the time - he had his earphones in and as soon as his sister came into his cabin, he whipped them out of his ears and looked at her wide-eyed in shock. Blaize walked straight over to his side and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt as if he were an adolescent boy being taught a lesson by a relentless parent.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he yelled as he shoved her hand off of him and sat up straight on his bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with m-?!! What the fuck is wrong with you, you asshole" Blaize lent so close to his face that Clifton could feel her hot breath on his cheeks. "You fucking signed me up for the bullshit trip when you knew I wanted an out"

Clifton frowned in confusion and looked at his sister as if she had two heads. Blaize Campbell looked like a character out of a cartoon, with raging shoulders and a mouth that could breathe fire. Clifton always grew up in fear of doing something that wasn't apart of the Blaize protocol, and the figure standing in front of him now was everything he didn't want happening.

It clicked into him that she meant the Cozumel trip. As his facial expressions relaxed, Blaize started groaning more. He swallowed a breath and pushed Blaize away with his index finger. He moved towards his study table and took his camera from his table. The second thought crushed into him further. It struck him like whiplash and the thoughts choked out a disgusted grunt.

His sister, standing right in front of him. Nothing like he ever knew before.

"I'm not fucking going. I don't care what I have to do dickwad, but I am going home - even if that mean's I'm dragging your ass behind me." Blaize breathed out raggedly as if her lungs were about to collapse if she said another breath. Almost as if she was trying to convince herself more than anyone else.

Clifton flinched at her outburst because he knew what he was about to do would change their relationship no onwards. He thought back to a time, when both of them could have a long conversation together, when Blaize actually cared about his life. When they were kids and they used to make words with alphabet soup and if they made a swear word, they got double points.

He then flashed back to her coming out of a professors cabin in nothing but shame. And he let his shoulders drop. This wasn't his sister standing infront of him. No, that Blaize died a long time ago.

He simply shook his head, switched on his camera and put it on the recent couple of images he took. He passed the camera and saw as realization hit her face, and caused her to falter back. Letting out a little sob, she placed a hand to her mouth. Clifton looked down at the wood to make things easier and then whispered into the tense air. "You're coming, Blaize"

-----------------------------------

A/N: As we are getting closer and closer to 1M reads, I want to celebrate with giving you guys a chance to choose a "thank you for putting up with Kat" gift.

Before we get on to the thing™, I really want to take this time out to say... Thank you. Although I don't respond to any comments or messages because I'm always worried I'll make a flustered mess of myself - I really do have so much to say to you guys. I've seen some of you here from the very first chapter, and then there's those of you who have recently joined this mess of a home I have with these characters and truly, thank you.

So in celebration of a million - you guys can choose what you want the celebration 'chapter' to be. It's not going to be in line with the story or plot (obviously), as I already have that figured out - but take it as an extra little tidbit of the gang.

[CLOSED]

Comment what you want here - It can be from crazy things like an AU of all of them living in a spaceship wearing turkey hats to a mellow backstory to even a POV from a certain secondary character... It can be as wacky or as mellow as you want. The concept that seems the most popular with you guys, will be the one I'll write :)

(honestly just one exclusion: no orgies with the whole fucking gang please, I will literally cry)

-----------------------------------

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
15.9K 740 22
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐀. | in which a new college student navigates his way through life while juggling friendships, love, and so on. this book exposes un...
275K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
389 13 6
* MATURE CONTENT INTENDED FOR 18+* The boys have left CAMP LADY OF THE LAKE and a life altering weekend together. They have ventured back to their re...