Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

נכתב על ידי princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... עוד

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

14.

1.8K 55 7
נכתב על ידי princesstakeover

Ranae

The bright sun was beaming through my window which caused me to wake up. I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed them. I look next to me and Chris wasn't there. I sat up and threw the covers off of me and got out of bed heading to the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and wash my face. But soon as I stood up I went right down.

"Ugh" I sighed and used my surroundings to help me get up but it was a struggle.

After I was finish I grabbed my robe not bothering to put any clothes on right now. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see if he was watching tv or something but he wasn't there. I checked my phone to see if he had texted me but he didn't.

I don't know if he was coming back so I just waited up to see. I mean he wouldn't do that to me.. right?

Two hours went pass and I started to become quite irritated. I received no text or phone call and I knew exactly why because this is exactly what he wanted. His goal was to get in my panties and he accomplished it now look where's he at, gone.

I cut the tv off not finding anything to watch so instead I'll just head upstairs and lay down but before I went upstairs I heard my door knob wiggling like someone was trying to get in. I hid behind the wall and peeked to see who it was. I sighed when I saw Chris come in.

"What the hell!?" I yelled scaring him.

"Jesus fuck oop" he quickly covered his mouth.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I went to grab some lunch for us"

He lifted the Roscoes bag.

"That long time?"

"You know you live in LA right? So it's gonna take some time to get where you wanna go ma"

"You couldn't tell me or text me that you were coming right back??" I said with attitude.

"I'm sorry you were sleeping so peaceful and I didn't wanna wake you or anything.."

He looked at me weird then walked to the kitchen to put the bag on the counter.

I process everything he said and I felt like an complete idiot.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were gone and I quickly jumped to conclusions my bad"

"You don't have to apologize, you right I'm sorry I should've told you but no worries I ain't going no where anytime soon"

He pulled the boxes out.

I smiled and sat down on the stool knowing I was in pain still.

"Can you get some glasses and fill it up with juice while I'm doing this"

He asked taking the lids off.

I nodded and carefully got off the stool and slowly walked to the fridge.

"You ard?" He asked.

"Yea"

I poured the juice in the glasses and slowly walked towards the island but all of a sudden got weak to my knees and almost fell.

"Woah"

Chris came to be and grabbed me.

"I'm fine"

"What's wrong?"

"I woke up like this"

I chuckled trying to play the embarrassment off.

"Ohhhhhh I'm sorry about that, I'll be more gentle next time"

He kissed my cheek.

"After you eat I'll run you a bath ok?"

I nodded and grabbed my plate to eat.

"Sooo about last night" He smirked.

"What about last night?" I asked.

"How was the head? Did you like it?"

"It was ok" I said cutting up my waffle.

"Oh really? That's ok cuz you haven't felt half of it"

"Meaning?"

"I only gave you a little preview"

"Yea ok" I laughed.

"I'm not even gon ask about the other part cuz I know you loved it"

"Mmm you was ok" I shrugged knowing I was lying like hell.

"Yea right you was all like I can't I can't" He mimicked me.

"Shut up"

I laughed and threw the napkin at him.

"Next time imma have you screaming my name"

"Yea ok keep playing there's not gon be no next time"

He laughed and came closer to my face.

"What you doing today?"

"Well I have to go with my dad to his appointment which is in a hour but after I don't know, what about you?"

"Studio all day, you should swing by when you finish"

"Yea maybe but for now I'm gonna take a nice hot bath" I said getting off the stool.

"Come on we just started eating"

"I'm sorry but I gotta go to this appointment I'll make it up"

"Yea ok well imma go after I'm finish, hope I see you later"

"Maybe"

I turned around and began limping towards the stairs but he softly grabbed my wrist, turned me around, and pulled me closer to him.

"So you just gon leave without giving me no sugar?"

He gripped my booty with both of his hands and looked in my eyes. I had butterflies all over again then I looked down feeling nervous as ever and I didn't know why. He lifted my chin and kissed me slowly squeezing on my butt. I was enjoying every moment of this but it was getting intense and I didn't wanna get carried away. I pulled back and tried to catch my breath.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just need to get ready horn ball"

He let go and leaned on the table.

"I'll call you ok?"

"Yea"

I went closer to him and gave him one more kiss before limping back towards the stairs. I heard laughter behind and looked to see chris trying to hold it in.

"Kiss my ass!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Gladly" He laughed.
-
"Ranae there you are"

I saw my mom and dad sitting there in the waiting room. I gave them both a hug and sat down.

"How you feeling dad?"

He looked a little better from last time I saw him but he still looked weak.

"I'm fine" He simply said.

"When we go back you going to wait here or come back with us?" my mom asked.

"I'm coming back"

I unlocked my phone seeing that I had a message from Sierra.

Sierra: Do you still got the hook up for those CB tickets?

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. After our little chat, CB tickets was the last thing she was getting from me. How you gon disrespect me then ask me for shit bye.

"Mr. Calvin Beniz"

We stood up and followed the doctor through the hallways. He opened the door for us and closed it behind us.

"How you doing today Mr and Mrs. Beniz and?"

"Ranae" I said shaking his hand.

"I'm fine but for him it's different" Mom said.

He grabbed his laptop and sat in the rollie chair.

"What's going on?"

"I'm not feeling to good Doc, I was doing good but I been feeling weak lately"

"Explain"

"I been having chest pains and been sweating like crazy"

The doc nodded and grabbed his laptop I guess to record.

"What about breathing? You still go on your runs?"

"No every time I would go I get out of breathe quickly and it feels like I can't breath"

He nodded again.

"Have you been experiencing any lightheadedness, indigestion or nausea?"

"No Doc"

"Well as far as I can see I wouldn't say these are symptoms but people with this disease do experience these things. As you know, these things can lead to a heart attack and we don't want that. Have you been taking your medication?"

"I just started again..."

The doc looked at him and then typed again.

"I understand, some people feel what's the need to take meds if it's not a chance of getting better but that's not the case! There's still a possibility but if you feel like they are not working you can always take it to the next step and go through with surgery"

Dad looked at mom then stared at the floor like he was thinking.

"I just might Doc"

"Ok well I'm going to print you out a packet letting you know about the whole process, if you're really considering this decision and it's a absolute go then we can talk more about it ok?"

"Yea"

The rest of the visit was just discussing the procedure and after that we headed home. I stayed at my parents house for a little then headed home myself. I haven't heard from Chris all day so I shot him a text asking him what he was up to. I didn't really have anything else planned out today so I just stayed in and watched Marvel movies and snack.

________________________________

SORRY this chapter sucks I know! But I'm going to speed it up some in the next chapter. I just felt like this chapter is off but I have to give yall something.

Vote 💕
Comment🗣

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
170K 6.1K 24
When 22 year old college student, Sierra Taylor meets Chris Brown she wants nothing to do with the womanizing R&B singer. But fate has other plans fo...
3.9K 161 6
Jaylyn is a girl straight out of high school who would do anything to get away from her mother, and her mother's boyfriend. With the help of her sist...
713K 25.5K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️