Stay With Me

By MntnLvr

Ever since high school, Charlie White had been developing a love for his Olympic ice dancing partner, Meryl D... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

1.5K 15 0
By MntnLvr

"We did it! We won the gold!" Meryl shouted as we heard our names announced. Someone came to us carrying those prized gold medals and he draped the first over my neck and the second over Meryl's. She gently pushed her long brown hair out of the medal, letting it ruffle beautifully down her back. Once I managed to get a hand on reality, I started waving to all of the fans cheering the the USA and Meryl followed my lead. From the center podium, we both relished the moment.

After awhile, we had to step down and walk back to our apartments in Olympic Village. As we skated off the ice, I whispered in Meryl's ear, "I love you." and she whispered back, "I love you, too." Charlie knew that she didn't mean it the way that he did. She said 'I love you' the way a sister would say it to a brother, not the way a girlfriend would say it to a boyfriend. After all, we had been skating together for 17 years. We've always had that brother/sister relationship, except in high school, I fell in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.8K 33
After dancing on a random guy in the club. Gabriella Young goes through many ups and downs. Who would of knew that ONE DANCE would change her whole l...
29.7K 1K 20
it takes yuzuru hanyu years, but he finally comes to the realisation that his heart has always been yours. but, the excitement of pining, the fear of...
51K 776 30
Anastasia on ice. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir made the world believe in love in the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. But what is their off-ice relationship t...
16K 613 55
"damn it, i lost my chance." what happens when a famous ice skater found the love of his life right infront of him, but things went wrong, will it go...