Alone, But Not For Long(hopef...

By Percabeth-4eva

When Peter was 6, his parents died. When Peter was 15, his uncle Ben died, and 6 months later, his aunt May d... More

My Life in a Few Words: Death, Plane, Nerd, Spiders. Thank you.
An Actual Chapter? It's a Miracle!
My Idol: Tony Stank (that's not a typo)
Wanna join the avengers?
No Home, Sweet Home
If Your Happy and You Know It... Please Go Away
Road Tri- Hey Who Invited You!?
Hello, World... Agh! My Eyes!
It's a Boy!(He's Seventeen)

My Spider Sense is Tingling. Wait, No It's Not.

10.8K 356 97
By Percabeth-4eva

So I have decided that I will update every few days. God(s), I sound like a professional. Haha. I'm a lunatic. And now that you guys have discovered my secret, please enjoy:).

I laid down and got as comfortable as possible. I went to sleep not knowing the terrible things coming up soon in my future.

(Few months after Civil War)

I am such an idiot.

I saw a woman walking down an alley where a gang cornered her and demanded that she gave them all her money blah blah blah. You know, typical gang stuff. So being the hero that I am, I jumped down from the wall I was on to help, and like the others, it worked!

(*snort* jokes)

Tony! OK fine I lied. It started out okay, but it just went downhill. My senses got a little dull because of my high metabolism and barely eating.

I had taken two down and had another two left. I just webbed the third, but before I could face the last one he stabbed me in the leg.

"Son of a-" I cursed. I gave him a hard hit to the head knocking him out.

The lady had run away by now, so I just webbed up the last guy the best I could and swung away.

As I landed, I jarred my leg and gave out a hiss of pain.

"You should go see a doctor and get that bandaged properly. Would you like me to call Tony Stark?" Karen asked.

"No, I'm good. Don't call Tony." I hissed as I ripped the knife out and started to bandage it. Thankfully it was only a small pocket knife. Hopefully, my healing factor would be able to patch it up.

(Dude, if your senses were dulled that much, wouldn't your healing factor become a lot slower)

Shut. Up. Anyway, I was about to take a nap when my stomach growled.

"May I remind you that you haven't eaten in the last 48 hours."

"I know. It's not like I can get any food."
I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"I strongly recommend that you let me call Mr. Stark-"

"No. Don't Karen I'm fine."

"This is the third knife wound from in the past two weeks. You must let me call Mr. Stark."

"Karen, no. That's final." With that, I snuggled up in my blankets that best I could to protect myself from the chilly weather.

Did I mention that it was winter?

Yay. Note the sarcasm. The season full of starvation and frozen everything.

----------------------------------------------------

I wake up to find a small blanket of snow around me. Absolutely fantastic.

I put on my mask since I wear the rest of my suit under my clothes, and went out on a small morning patrol.

Everything seems fine until I find somethi- someone that makes me stop.

Happy.

Idk what to say so... Bye.
-Percabeth4eva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 474 23
Revealfic set after 4x10: The Druid boy leaves a lasting impression on Arthur and in an attempt to fulfill his promise to the spirit he sets out to...
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
151K 1.6K 30
In which a social media influencer who has her walls built high meets an English football player who is willing to do anything to knock them down. "H...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...