LITTLE ROSE ➢ K. MIKAELSON...

By FrancisLooney

LITTLE ROSE | ❞ Aurora? No, she isn't exactly human. ❞ ( KLAUS MIKAELSON // THE ORIGINALS ) ( Season 1 - s... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
P R E L O G U E
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY • TWO
TWENTY • THREE
TWENTY • FOUR
TWENTY • FIVE
TWENTY • SIX
TWENTY • SEVEN
TWENTY • EIGHT
TWENTY • NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY • ONE
THIRTY • TWO
THIRTY • THREE
THIRTY • FOUR
THIRTY • FIVE
THIRTY • SIX
❤️
:)

TWENTY • ONE

8.7K 226 18
By FrancisLooney

Chapter twenty • one!

And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

THE FRIENDS WERE SITTING OPPOSITE each other on a wooden chair.

Aurora saw how paranoia was disturbing Camille.

She was suffering from Klaus his mind control.

The blonde tucked on her hair, rather harshly. "I- I don't know why I can't remember what I did this afternoon, but it's not just today it's happening more often. I think I'm losing my mind like Sean did."

Rory slammed her hand on the table breathing heavily.

The strawberry blonde felt rage boiling inside and swallowed trying to compose herself. "Don't talk about him. I don't want to hear it."

Cami's eyes wided."I'm sorry, I didn't meant to start talking about him I just..." She trailed off.

"Yeah, uhm do you want to drink something?" Aurora asked, trying to get rid of the painful topic.

"Yes, just water."

She nodded quickly — standing up making her way to the front.
"Hello, one water and one hot chocolate milk, please."

The bartender nodded without a tiny bit of enthusiasm.

An older man with a cocky smirk was leaning next to the wall.

He was checking her out.

Aurora was already used to people who admire her beauty or just wanted her body.

Although she didn't really like how he looked at her, she just rolled her eyes.

The bartender came back with the drinks and handed it to her.

Rory thanked her politely and payed. Turning back to their seat were the suffering woman was tapping her foot up and down.

"Here."

After ten minutes of both saying nothing Cami stood up and grabbed her things.
"I need to go."

The strawberry blonde took a sip from her drink and didn't attempt to stop her.

Don't misunderstand her, she felt for her. But the bond that the two had was fading — And she didn't even miss it.

Camille opened her appartement door and gazed into the round mirror that was hanging against the wall.

Something was written on the yellow sticky note.

Believe nothing Klaus tells you

Cami walked further into the room.

On a low table there was another note stuck on a red book.

Your bag inside pocket

Cami opened her bag and rummaged until she found a recorder. Pressing on play she recognized Klaus his voice.

And so then I bit Elijah and left him in the bayou with my hybrid venom in his veins. Serves him right for making such vile accusations against me.

The blonde dropped the phone and gasped.

"So why exactly do I need to go with you to Marcel and this powerful witch, Davina?" Aurora asked, glaring.

Klaus clapped his hands. "Because she must feel welcome so that she can come along. And you make people feel welcome."

"No, I don't." She said, bored.

"I know that." He agreed. "But you're still going."

Rory crossed her arms. " I don't really have a choice here, do I?"

"No." He grinned.

"I thought so." She shrugged.

In a blink, the hybrid had caught Rory in bridal style.

She gave a small scream and grabbed his leather jacket.
"Was my arm too much to grab or something?"

"No, but I want to hold you like this." He answered, truthfully.

"Why?" Rory asked, curiously.

He chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know, huh?" He smirked.

"You're gonna love it at the compound. I already got the best room in the place picked out." Marcel tried to convince, the witch.

"I can't leave." Davina lied. "Remember what happened last time?"

Marcel took a step forward. "I know about your deal with Elijah. We can't be lying to each other. I'm trying to protect you. With the witches still looking to kill you for the harvest, believe me, you're safest with us."

The hybrid and the banshee walked in — Klaus smirked. "Plus, there's excellent light in the afternoon."

Aurora grinned. "I see you're an artist, we already have something in common."

"Wonderful." The original complimented, looking at one of Davina's paintings. "I look forward to witnessing your many talents. And you, I didn't know you could paint?"

"Well, I found out that you did when I told hayley that I liked painting. I assumed that had something to do with you." She scrunched her nose up. "She became pretty hysterical."

"Was this his idea?" The witch questioned, her father figure. "And who is she?"

Klaus stepped up. "Davina, please. I understand you're devoted to Marcel, but Marcel is devoted to me." He whispered like he was talking to a three year old. "I assume you want what's best for us. And that beauty over there is Aurora, she's a good friend of mine, never betrayed me."

Rory blushed and gave smug smile.

The hybrid wrapped his arm around her shoulder and talked into a hushed tone. "We have a meeting to attend down stairs."

The two strutted downstaires leaving Marcel behind.

"Klaus, marcel, and Aurora. Thank you for coming."

Rory smiled when she saw Camille's uncle. "Father Kieran." She greeted giving him a side hug.

Klaus linked his arms with hers, not liking that his arm felt empty, like something was missing there and giving another man attention.

Father Kieran already knew that Rory was a supernatural creature, she came rambling to him a few days ago.

He nodded trying to hide his smile and introduced the rest of the men. "Now we are aware of the change of leadership in your community, and we thought it was time to make the appropriate introductions."

The men stood all up.

The first man put his hand in his pocket and stated confidently. "We wanna make sure that you understand how the things work around here."

Rory holded the hybrids arm tightly and whispered to him that he had to stay calm.

"Is that so?" He raised his brow.

The man nodded with a stern face.

The strawberry blonde rubbed his arm and gava a squeeze.

Father Kieran chuckled, nervously. "What the mayor means is that we just want some assurance that this new development isn't gonna endanger our city or its inhabitants."

Another man spoke up. "Look. You freaks do your thing, and we'll look the other way. As long as our pockets stay full, we won't have a problem."

The blonde man gave a disbelieving look at Marcel and the strawberry blonde next to him.

Kieran stuttered trying to find the correct words. "M-More importantly, there are rules. No feeding on the locals. Don't bring any unwanted attention to the city. Now, history has proven that we can coexist peacefully. However if you cross the line-"

"-You answer to us."

Rory closed her eyes already knowing that they made the original mad.
"Oh god, please help us." She prayed.

Klaus chuckled. "Okay. I'm sorry. Let me get this straight." He started pointing to the men. "I have to play supplicant to this pompous ass and his ridiculous group of petty thieves?"

He took a deep breath and made a line with his hands. "Ah, here are my terms. You will take whatever scraps I see fit to leave you, and you will be grateful. If that doesn't suit you, I may decide you've outlived your usefulness." He said, threatenly with a smirk.

He grabbed Aurora and walked out of the church.

__________

【 I've updated !】

Daymara ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 26
a paige bueckers story.
280K 12.6K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
896K 47.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
943K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC