come closer || nh au

By nothisiseileen

Violet is a usually quiet, book loving girl with a fable for online book blogs, tattoos and obsessing over Co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty

twenty

2.9K 66 9
By nothisiseileen

I wake up from someone pulling me on the bed, making me lay in an uncomfortable position. Something hard presses against my cheek and my arm feels really weird. I feel slightly uncomfortable in my position and try to turn but a strong arm holds me in that position. I open my eyes a bit, seeing my face pressed up to Niall's chest and his strong arm around my waist. I try to turn yet again and this time I succeed. He lets me turn around and change my position. Niall's arm lays around my waist while my back is pressed against his front. I feel my cheeks heat up, as his hand goes under my shirt and slightly caresses my naked stomach. He's awake, too. But I'm too awkward to turn around and break the silence. My eyes stare at the wall in front of me, counting the dirty spots I can find, some not just looking like someone got against there in their sleep but rather looking like body fluids. I shiver, as Niall's breath hits my cold neck. I tied it up in a bun before we watched the movies, so it would be out of my face. The chuckle from Niall makes my body vibrate. I smile a bit.

"Good morning, Violet", he murmurs, his voice still deep and raspy due to him having just woken up minutes ago.

"Morning", I mumble, feeling a bit intimidated by him.

His voice sounds so good. I don't even want to turn around and look at him because he's going to make me swoon probably. Niall presses his front against mine a little more, embracing me in a hug. I close my eyes, giving myself into the comfort of his embrace.

"Did you sleep well?", he asks, his breath brushing past my ear.

"Yeah, did you?"

I feel him nod his head behind me. I hope the others downstairs are still asleep and think we slept down there.

"How about we start making breakfast?", Niall says behind me, releasing me from his comforting grip.

"Sure, what are you planning to make?", I ask.

"Pancakes", he answers, getting out of his bed.

I get out aswell, stretching my sore body out. My legs feel weak and my core hurts a little. I groan, as I start walking. Niall just chuckles, knowing what he's done to me.

"Well, I'll get changed into something fresh quickly. I'll come and help you afterwards", I explain, smiling a bit.

"Oh yeah, I put your bag in the bathroom last night because I didn't want you to wake the others this morning. They'll get suspicious otherwise", Niall explains, leaving the bedroom to go down to the kitchen to make us all breakfast.

I, on the other hand, go to his bathroom, getting out my fresh clothes and changing into them. I still kind of feel awkward from what happened last night. Yes, Niall and I were stoned and tipsy but I didn't know we could get that horny. I was just supposed to give him a blowjob. In the end he went down under on me and we had actual sex. I quickly get changed in the bathroom, realizing I packed my Alamaba shirt. Always got to support the Tide, Roll Tide! I accompany Niall in the kitchen, seeing he's put a shirt over his head to hide his well toned body. He's currently mixing the ingredients together. I search for a pan and set it on the stove when I find it.

"We'll eat in the living room with the others. Could you go downstairs and wake them up? Just shout that there's food and they'll be up in a few minutes", Niall explains.

I nod and go down to the movie room, seeing almost everyone still asleep. Just Meredith is awake. She smiles at me quickly before slowly getting off of Ryan, who lays under her.

"Morning", she whispers, not wanting to wake the others.

"Morning", I smile at her.

She yawns, as I tell everyone to get up and get ready for breakfast. Mere quickly excuses herself to the bathroom. I go around and wake everyone separately to check, if they all heard me. Of course Jake still sleeps, as everyone else slowly wakes up.

"Good morning, guys. Niall's making pancakes", I explain.

They all just greet me back. They all rub their eyes, yawning and stretching. Wesley stands up first, coming over to me, kissing me on the cheek and going upstairs. I follow close behind him. My short legs move fast, as I try to catch up with my tall brother. He doesn't even wait for me, as he steps into the kitchen. Niall's flipping pancakes. Maybe I should help him, so the pancakes don't get too cold while we make them. I get myself a separate pan, as Wes and Niall talk to each other in hushed voices. I try not to evesdrop on them but honestly, I can't help it.

"I'll bring her home later. I want to talk with her. We have some things to talk about", Niall whispers.

"I swear to god, yesterday crossed a major border, Niall. You let her actually do it. I thought better of you. She's my sister", Wesley says.

I set my pan next to them, silencing them both. Wesley leaves the kitchen, probably getting ready to look half decent downstairs.

"Can you stay over a little when everyone leaves? I need to talk about something with you", Niall explains, not looking at me at all.

I swallow the lump in my throat. What is up with him? I mean, he was fine with me a few minutes ago.

"Uhm, s-sure", I stutter.

I flip the pancake in my pan, looking over at Niall. He has his head slightly turned from me, so he can't look at me and I can't really look at him. I shake my head lightly. What happened to the caring Niall? I decide to ignore what happened and continue making pancakes. Soon enough we finish the batter and take plates and forks with us. Wesley already took the maple syrup and whipped cream with him. I put a basket of strawberries on my pile of pancakes as I carry them over to the living room, where everyone is now seated. All of the places on the couch are occupied, so I sit down on the ground, leaning my back against the TV table. Niall still doesn't look at me. Whatever. I take one pancake and some whipped cream and strawberries. Everyone else devours their pancakes like there's no tomorrow but I give myself time with eating. It's not good to hurry yourself when eating. It can cause you to get more bloated and make you sick easier.

"I'll have to leave soon. I'll just get done quickly", Riley announces.

"Can you bring us to my place?", Mere asks, pointing to Ryan.

I eat up soon, saying my goodbyes to the three. Wesley decides to leave soon aswell, taking Jake and Lilian with him. Now it's just Mia, Luke, Niall and I. Mia also seems to be in a hurry, as she helps clean the dishes with Luke. They both leave at the same time, leaving only Niall and I. We both sit very far apart from each other with me on the ground and him on the couch all the way away from me. He looks at me while I get some hair out of my face.

"I'll just adress the elephant in the room", Niall speaks up, "What happened yesterday can't be done again and I hope you know that. It was a great time and all but your brother will literally kill me, if he hears about something happening between us again."

I look up at him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I know, how is this the elephant in the room?", I question.

"You seem kind of distant and weird, to be honest. I don't want you worrying about this and hoping for shit that will never happen like us dating or anything. I don't do relationships and your brother scares me too much and I don't like you like that."

I nod, understanding. I never even thought about the things he said but it's good that it's out of the room but it hurts somehow.

"So, do you want to go out and skate with me down at the park? I got a spare skateboard, if you want. We could get some food after", Niall suggests.

And he doesn't want anything serious.

"No, I don't feel like it. I'd rather go home and do some stuff for school or watch Netflix", I tell
him truthfully, "Maybe another time."

He nods, standing up and bringing dirty dishes into the kitchen. Mia and Luke only washed the pans and mixing bowl earlier, we have to clean everything else, such as plates and basically the whole house from the small party. I collect some other bits here and there and put them in the sink. Niall follows me, seeing that I'm scrubbing the plate in my hands.

"You don't have to clean that up. I'll do it later", he says.

It sounds like he's collecting the pizza boxes on the table. I don't stop scrubbing the dishes but rather just continue, even though they're already clean. Niall says something again but I don't listen. I scrub harshly, feeling like the plate isn't clean enough. Suddenly, I feel someone stand behind me, reaching around me and taking my wrists.

"You're going to crack the plate, Violet. Just go pack your stuff and I'll drive you home", Niall speaks softly behind me.

I don't look at him, pulling my wrists from his hands. As I leave the kitchen, I hear him sigh in defeat. I go downstairs and collect some of my things like my pillow that I left there after we went to Niall's room. I just fell asleep last night. I don't know why but I don't regret having sex with Niall. I was high and tipsy but I don't regret anything we did last night. I don't understand why I don't regret anything. I mean, he told me that it meant nothing to him and I kind of have a crush on him. Well, I don't know. I quickly get my bag from upstairs and stuff my blanket into it. Niall already waits for me at the bottom of the steps with a hoodie in his hand.

"It's raining and I don't want you to get sick", he explains, as he holds out the hoodie to me.

I take it and thank him. I pull it over my head, getting it tangled over my head. Why do I have to be so clumsy when I'm around Niall? I can't get my head through the hole but I feel someone help me. As soon as my head is out of the top, I see Niall standing very close to me. We look at each other with no emotion but I feel a slight tingle in my stomach. I'm the first to look away and put a distance between us. I step back a bit and throw my bag on my shoulders after slipping on my Vans.

"Your socks are cute", Niall chuckles suddenly.

"Thanks", I smile.

I'm wearing socks with cute little dinosaurs on them. I love wearing crazy and funny socks. They make an outfit look way better.

"I just got an idea", Niall speaks, running up the stairs behind me.

I turn around and look, if he's coming back anytime soon. Soon enough, Niall comes back down the stairs with his camera in his hands. I furrow my brows.

"Okay, I just found a picture option. I want you to walk outside in the rain towards my car and jump really high and put your feet together like in 'Dinner For One' when the butler screams 'Scull'. I want you to do that but higher in the air. It'll show you as a happy person, even in the rain", Niall explains.

I nod, immediately understanding what he wants. It could look cool. Niall leads the way ouside, pulling the hood of his jacket over his head. I also pull the hood of the hoodie over my head, stepping out into the rain. Niall tells me to just go for it. I start running and jump as high as I can, doing the pose Niall wanted. He instructs me to do it a couple of more times, so we have different options. We have to turn everything in to Mr Melroy this coming Wednesday. I already printed the pictures that are finished and also gave all of them titles. Niall also send me some of his pictures with titles. We also edited some pictures together when we were in the café. Niall has one photo he didn't edit at all. He didn't even put a filter on. It's the picture of us standing on the cliff with the sun setting. The colors of the sky were so perfect, there was no editing needed. A cold fall breeze hits me, as I jump one last time. It's getting really cold already.

"Let's get you home", Niall speaks, as soon as he thinks he's got the picture.

He unlocks the car, so we both get in and get buckled up. Niall backs out of the driveway onto the road. I look over at him. Why is he changing his mood so often? One second he's all happy with me and the next second he's distant and ignores me. Maybe it's just me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
822 19 27
Harry and Katie have always been best friends. The only issue is that Katie was in love with him. That is until something seemed to go wrong on her 1...
220K 5.8K 86
[COMPLETED] trep·i·da·tion a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. *** "You'll see the truth one day." I whispered against...
9.2K 156 13