Indecent Proposal... Dramione

By southernmuggle

"A Million Galleons..." Another Dramione concoction from yours truly!! Smut from cover to cover... you've be... More

A Problematic Situation...
What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas...
The Middle Of Two Oceans...
A Day In The Sun...
A Date In Living History...
Malfoy's Quarters...
All I Need... Is You...
Love Bites...
One Flew Over The Fwopper's Nest...
Love Potion Number Nine...
A Hen's Party...
My Birthday Present...
The Unknown Guest...
When You Love Someone...

Gifts Of The Slytherin Magi...

14.8K 237 333
By southernmuggle

POV: Hermione. Don't Play the song until I tell you lovers... 😘

Nine in the evening came around faster than we had expected.

We hurried to our room to change into something more appropriate and fitting for the Malfoy Soirée. As to why we should care how we looked completely baffled me?! And to which, I didn't think we'd have anything of the sort to measure up to Malfoy protocols anyways... So we did our best with a deep purple dress shirt and dark blue jeans for Ronald. And a whimsical off the shoulder white summer dress, to adorn myself... that I had picked out to wear to Elope with Ronald tonight, thinking he might change his mind if he saw me in it. But of course, he completely didn't pick up on my signals.

'Knock, knock, knock.'

There was a surprising light knock at our door and Ronald went to open it... Who could that be?

"Yes?" I heard Ron speaking to the stranger standing on our doorstep.

"Special delivery for Miss. Granger," the squeaky voice of A House Elf declared to my fiancé and handed him a large green box with a black velvet ribbon wrapped around it with an extravagant bow neatly manicured onto the top.

"Thank you?!" Ronald gave him a tip and shut the door behind him...

"Babe? You've got a present?" Ron alerted to me holding the box upright for me to see every view. And instantaneously couldn't catch my breath. I stared at that blasted beautiful box, completely shook from knowing what was inside it. I played innocent... however, in the pits of my stomach, I knew exactly what this was... and more so...

Who it was from...

"Who could be sending me presents?" I played my demure role taking the box from Ronald. He replied, "A secret admirer?" And giggled to himself. "Oh, honestly," I rolled my eager eyes was instantly flushed and panicked. But I never faltered from giving any clues to Ron. And finally laid the box on the bed to open it.

Oh. My. God...

I was right...

It was the dress. The gorgeous black dress I was crazy for, from this afternoon. The dress, that Malfoy witnessed me daydreaming about. There was also a note laying on top of the sweltering black garment. I opened the letter feeling as if I might be sick, and praying that whatever was written, Ronald wouldn't see...

"Beautiful girls, deserve Beautiful dresses."

That snake scoundrel bastard.

Ronald became extremely curious and lifted the dress up to see if there was a price tag...

"Who's it from 'Mione? Wow! It's five thousand Galleons?! Who the bloody hell? Merlin's Beard!" Was all that Ronald could get out.

I knew it was from Malfoy and I wasn't about to tell Ronald. He'd lose his mind... so I improvised...

"Well, whoever it's from... I'm not keeping it," I strongly ordered closing the lid back on the box.

"'Minoe! Quit being so bloody stubborn! Come on let's see it on! You can wear that tonight and show those posh snobbery Slytherin's up!" Ron laughed once more at his own jokes.

"No..." I drawled in my demands with my opposition.

"Please, for me love," He begged me, circling his arms around my waist and pouting like a toddler. I hated it when he did that...

"Oh, alright," I agreed to get Ronald off my back and to stop his childishness into getting what he wanted.

I went inside the bathroom to change into this stunning dress and fixed my hair into a dramatic updo with the magic of my wand to finish the ideal look.

Malfoy wanted a show.

And I was going to my give my vendetta right back to him.

I opened the door to make my reveal to my fiancé feeling the drafty nerves of anxiety snaking all over my half covered body.

The Dress Darlings... 😍🖤

"Merlin's Beard... Hermione Jean Granger," Ronald called with his blue eyes wide open and his naiveness oozing out of his brain.

"You are... I can't even find the appropriate words to... to..." Ronald sweetly tried to compliment me and ended with kissing my lips and taking me in his arms.

"Thank you," I softly smiled, feeling the rush of blushing against my cheeks in not liking this dress on my body for the mer fact of knowing who bought this for me.

"Let's go drink up all their FireWhiskey's!" Ronald announced his plans as I laughed rolling my eyes laughing and soon we were off to Draco's penthouse upstairs...

Play the song lovers! 😘

We took the lift to a double door entrance automatically opening to his home and the party already in play. Everything was as expected from a Malfoy function... From the live entertainment, to his parvenu guests, and to the never ending alcoholic refreshments buzzing around every room.

Malfoy owned the entire floor of the hotel of course... I had to admit his home was breathtaking. You could see the night dazzling lit filled strip from every angle and every window that surrounded his penthouse.

Ronald and I didn't have a clue to who any of these witches or wizards were. Except, for the only frustratingly familiar pale face we both recognized making his way towards us. And giving me that same idolized grotesquely stares with a devilish smirk on his face. And exuding his historic arrogance...

"I'm pleased to see you two could find the time to join us... Welcome to my second home," Malfoy gloated in his costly ink-like suit and I wanted to vomit from his bragging as shook Ronald's hand. He then reached for mine and I apprehended for a moment. Nevertheless, I gave into the snake bastard staring into my ganache colored eyes with his icings of grey as he held my hand in his... He squeezed my hand so tightly, but the pressure was titillatingly pleasing. It was the first time, I had ever even touched this sly monster. And he was obviously thinking the same, holding onto me engraving and savoring this moment between us for the both us to remember.

"Granger, you look poisoningly perilous in that gown of yours," Malfoy nefariously spoke, ending with licking his plumped lips and smearing a smile taking in every inch of my body from head to toe. Ronald hadn't a clue what he said nor cared, being too preoccupied with his free FireWhiskey just handed to him by a hired House Elf.

I quickly removed my hand from his tempting profane grips, jerking it away from him. I didn't thank him at all... I gave him a repugnant go to hell look for my response. And of course, he loved it... malevolently grinning right back at me.

"Come with me, I want to introduce you to some friends and show you around," Malfoy gestured for us to follow him and he was a gracious host, introducing us to his new found supposedly friends. And giving us the tour of his exquisite home.

We were interrupted in the midsts of stepping into his bedroom, when some vampy giraffe lengthy witch, called for his attention and he excused himself from us. I became envious as I watched him snake his arm around her waist and escorting her down the hall, hearing them both laughing from something Malfoy just said...

I needed a change of scenery to get my wits about me. I questioned Ron if he'd like another drink from the bar in the lounge? He didn't hesitate and dashed us to the free liquor.

While I sipped my drink, and Ron guzzling his next to me, we watched couples dancing on the dance floor that was provided in Malfoy's living room. I asked Ronald to dance with me as he groaned gulping his final glass and hurriedly setting the empty crystal back on the bar, as I dragged him to the dance floor.

We slowly swayed as Ron succumbed to feeling the aphrodisiac effects of alcohol and holding me territorially to his body and kissing my neck. I closed my eyes getting lost in this moment with him, as he was dancing us around in a slow circle. I smiled opening my eyes and jumped slightly with seeing Malfoy glaring angrily at us in his own emerald envy at the opposite end of the room. He was emulously drinking a Fire Whiskey from his Swarovski glass, and seemed to be cursing inside of every break he took from his drinks that weren't touching his lips and the brown liqueur running down this throat, making his Adam's Apple jolt amongst his neck. Malfoy and I, couldn't stop staring in loathing of each other.

I just knew he's up to something...

Ronald never noticed, being too drunk to realize or care. He was also, trying to round second base in front of the crowd and I grabbed his wrists to stop him. He huffed becoming pouty with me.

"Mr. Weasley and Miss. Granger?"

A House Elf with large golden glistening eyes in a dapper butler's suit of charcoal suede that was so identifiably swanky, he highfalutingly charged all the way up to his emanate imperiously long pointed nose, standing in his matching posture at our waists commanding our attention.

"Master Malfoy, requests a game of pool with you. Would you please be so kind, as to follow me," The Elf didn't even give us a chance to say no. Ronald obeyed his demands taking my hand and pulling me alongside with him.

We were brought into Malfoy's game room away from the party. Luck so had it, he was already there, sharpening his pool stick with the blue cue and never taking his cryptic silvering eyes off of me. Draco's obvious head House Elf shut the door behind him.

And It was now just the three of us.

No witnesses...

Ronald hustled to the corner providing a table of snacks and more offers of freely booze. Never once even guessing the tension between Malfoy and I...

"Would you care to break or should I?" Malfoy asked looking at me with his Slytherin trickery, offering me another pool stick that freed itself from the wall with Malfoy's powers of mind controlling magic. I ignored the wooden pole bouncing in the air in front of me.

"I don't know how to play," I rudely explained walking away from Malfoy's games.

"I'll break!" Ronald shouted with crackers spitting from his mouth and taking the pool stick that was meant for me.

"That's attractive," Malfoy was deadly close and insultingly whispered to me from behind my back. Swiftly moving so in his nearness to me, that I felt the heat of his body radiating against the revealing bare skin slots of my dress. And the wisps of a breeze of the air he created coming and standing right next to me, giving me his judging speculative eyes. I shot him a warning glare to watch his tone. And in return, he gave me his fatality ambitious and cheeky smirk.

I seethed watching the two of them playing pool. My fiancé and the awful Malfoy actually having a grand ole reunion festival! No one would ever believe me, even if I told them under the use of Veritaserum! No one would ever believe this night actually happened... I kept hearing our Alma Mater singing "WEASLEY IS OUR KING!" in my memory of the cruelty geared towards Ronald of torturous hymns that Malfoy created to destroy Ron, during our Hogwarts days, trying to get him riled up during Quidditch matches.

Malfoy was beating Ronald time and time again. Ron would never give up in contesting his losses and suggested more rounds until he could beat Malfoy.

It was evident that Ron had had too much to drink...

"What's it like Malfoy?" Ronald drunkenly questioned. And I had no earthly idea what he was referring to.

"What are you going on about Weasley?" Draco returned with a another question, shooting the pool stick with his hand and of course hitting his chosen ball directly aiming and falling into the corner hole pocket he desired in his talents.

"What's it like having money?!" Ronald stated his question with a clarity grin and pound signals dancing in his eyes at the admiring thought of having no worries on the subject.

"What would you do if had money Weasley?" Malfoy dodged his question, yet again, asking him a similar comeback as an industrial setup was amplifying in his insidious grey eyes...

"I'd have everything," Ronald sloppily beamed looking up into the ceiling at the brightly crystal chandelier hanging above the pool table. He then looked back down, taking his shot at the next ball missing his aim entirely and falling on the table laughing at himself.

Malfoy discerningly gazed up and turned his head to the side of the room to where I was standing and answered Ronald... but obviously pointing the direction of his answers, to me.

"Just because you have money, doesn't mean you have everything."

He purposefully stared heartily at me. I urgently realized I had stopped breathing from his words he just spoke. He smiled at me, punching his pole again into the pool ball and winning the game without ever taking his silvered sterling eyes off of me.

Ron puffed in aggravation, losing once again and poured himself another drink of FireWhiskey. And vastly returned to the uncomfortable conversation that was leading up to dangerous consequences...

"Bollocks Malfoy! Money is life! You can't survive without it!" Ronald announced taking a drink.

"But it doesn't buy you happiness, Weasley," Malfoy argued his point that I anonymously agreed with.

"Fucking hell it doesn't!" Ronald barked through his profanity.

"What would you say if I challenged this notion of yours Weasley?" Malfoy implied with a concept indoctrinating in his scarily strategic brain.

"Sure! What's the bet or the game Malfoy?" Ron gave him his artillery for his own battle he set for himself.

And Malfoy confessed his indecent proposal...

"What if..." He cleverly paused, hazardously speaking his immoral psyche again...

"I gave you a Million Galleons, for one weekend with Hermione?"

Ron had a surprised look on his face, but not of anger?! He was silent in his thoughts... musing in sublimated reflecting holding his chin. As if he were actually considering this atrocity!

"He'd tell you to get bent, you snake arsebag!" I shouted in my defense in one breath, panting in fury.

Malfoy completely ignored me for the first time today and this dreaded evening, knowing he had Ronald in his hooks... and continued reeling him in...

"Think about it... what's one weekend? To living a happily ever after, that could set you two for a lifetime?" Malfoy made the idea sound more and more inviting to my already vulnerably money hungry fiancé.

Ronald was still bleeding quiet and I could tell the offer was bouncing and sinking in that ridiculous brain of his.

"RONALD!" I screeched as he snapped out of trance and looked at me. Still standing in contemplation and breathing no sounding words. I was disgusted and beyond dumbstruck.

So I defended myself further to Ron.

"You're actually considering this idea?!"

"You downright piece of varmint! I'm not a prize to be sought after! Or a prostitute for sale on the street! I'm repulsed by you, Ronald Weasley, for not defending me to this... this..." I was pointing in rage at Malfoy who was staring right back at me, loving the tension... I had no more words. I never felt so alone in my life. I thought I was going to be sick at the thought of being sold for profits...

I began to cry looking back and forth at Ronald and Malfoy who were both glaring back at me. Wanting me to agree to the weekend.

I yelled at the top of my lungs and threw my arms up in the air, leaving the blasted party.

I took off my heels and ran down towards our reality lifts separate from Malfoy's, as I could hear the oafish stomps of Ronald chasing after me. He then apparated to the front my body, making me scream and jump back as he held onto my waist to keep me from falling.

"Let go of me now, Ronald Weasley!" I cried through my decrees hitting him square in his chest.

"Listen to me 'Mione! I swear to you, I won't mention this again, if you are still absolutely against what I'm about to say... But, darling! Listen to me! Please! Don't you know what this money could do for us?! We could save the joke shop! We can buy a new house! Start a new life for us!" He tried to make me understand as I could see his blue tearful reddened eyes slightly sobering up from what just occurred...

"I love the life we have now, Ronald!" I bellowed pleading for him to hear me!

"Seriously?! You cannot be serious?! The day to day struggle?! I hate that we don't have the lifestyle we rightly deserve! We have our chance now!" Ron was soliciting his reasons, and I still wasn't buying!

"Money doesn't buy HAPPINESS RONALD! You are so selfish thinking we deserve to have money?! How dare you?! And PLUS! You're offering me up like a piece of candy from Honeyduke's!" I screamed shaking and feeling my heart breaking into a thousand pieces every time he opened his mouth in responding to me.

"'Mione..." He whispered solemnly.

"Don't I mean more to you, than that, than... money?" I wailed convulsing in his arms and lowering my head to look down at my bare feet, not actually believing this was happening. I wished it was a dream. Unfortunately, it was our reality...

He just stood there, staring at me in his dumbfounded glares not knowing what to say... I pushed him off of me, walking to his side and he stopped me again, by grabbing my upper arm and wheeling me around to make me face him.

"Don't you dare handle me like that Ronald Weasley!" I pushed him again...

"You've gone completely mad! You've lost all concepts of your rational thoughts, being blinded by money!" I shrilled my despair to the man that was suppose to protect me. That was suppose to love me...

"I'm sorry, love! I just want you to hear me out!" Ron requisitioned his perception of the concept once again.

"Hear this, WEASLEY! You won't even believe what you've done tonight, because you're so drunk from stupidity! You're not thinking logically!" And shoved him back as he retracted me into his arms overpowering me again. He was holding me so tightly I could feel bruises blistering my upper arms.

"LISTEN TO ME! Don't you know this kills me too?! I don't want to agree to this, but we haven't any other choice!" Ron pathetically ensued...

"Yes we do Ron! We have our choices! Our values! Our love! Why don't you see my side, ever?!" I resounded in cries begging for him to hear me.

"It's just one weekend, Hermione! Just one bleeding weekend! And we can never mention this ever happened again, for the rest of our lives!"

"Merlin's beard, Hermione! This is a MILLION GALLEONS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT?!" He yelled trying to get his version of the immoral idea to sink into my morality.

"Do you realize who you're talking about?! Do you understand what your truly saying?! This is Malfoy! He's always got another agenda! I don't trust him!"

"We'll make The Unbreakable Vow! I'll make sure he doesn't!" Ron proclaimed in the spur of this heated quarrel.

"Oh come off it, Ronald..."

"Try me!" Ronald warned and I knew that competitive look his eyes.

He took my hand and we raced back down towards the end of the hallway to the double door lift to the devil's lair.

"Trust me, 'Mione!" He yelled prying the lift doors open with his panicked hands to make them widen faster making our way back inside... and to our shock, everyone was gone! The Wizards, Witches, the band, the food, the drinks, everything! It was as if there was never a party at all tonight!

"MALFOY!" Ronald roared like a Gryffindor with a hex settle.

"Weasley?" Malfoy came around the corner calm in his collected demeanor as if he were an innocent bystander. As if his notions of spending a weekend alone with him for money was no big deal...

"Make The Unbreakable Vow, that'll you'll give us the money if we do this!" Ronald went completely behind my back, completely disregarding my needs, and went straight for the kill! How could he?!

"RONALD! WE DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS! I never said!" I screamed at him in a frenzy, and he evaded my disapproval interrupting me.

"SHUT IT, HERMIONE!" The intensity of his voice raised and scared me. But I never faltered. He wasn't going to treat me this way...

"You complete arse! How dare you talk to me like this, you ..."

"It's a deal, Weasley!" Malfoy intervened on my revival, taking his wand out of his fancy coat and offering his hand to Ronald to seal the declaration of impending death, if ever broken. My mouth dropped from unbelievable fright... this was actually going to happen...

They hastily held each other's grips in loathing that I knew... they were so quick, I couldn't even put a stop to this absurdity as Malfoy conjured the spell of unbreakable damnation.

"I promise to award you both, One Million Galleons after I alone, spend the following weekend with your fiancé, Hermione Granger," Malfoy spoke with ominous triumphs taking advantage of everything we ever knew...

I stood in horror as the golden blazing figure eight singed a burning scar on both their hands and wrists, then fading into thin air sealing the deal.

"I'll send for you next Friday, Granger," Malfoy wickedly smirked, piercing his smitten grey eyes into my soul. I pivoted around in terror, running out of his penthouse yet again, leaving for our hotel room as Ronald followed after me. And catching up to me.

"It's one weekend. That's all..."

"That's all..."

His careless and consequential words echoed in my mind for the remainder of the night. I was so sickened by what just occurred, I threw up my anxieties in the black porcelain loo as Ronald passed out, sleeping off his drunken stupor on the bed.

Uuuuhhhh!!!! What will happen?!?! What did y'all think?!?! Tell me everything! I love this picture of them! 😂❤️💚Love y'all!! 😘💚😘💚😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.2K 49
Hermione spends the summer before her last year at Hogwarts in the hospital battling a deadly sickness. To her horror, she discovers her mysterious i...
1.4M 41.3K 33
*COMPLETE* CRAZY and COMPLICATED. That's what Hermione's life becomes when, after a heated argument with the Slytherins, Ron impulsively bets away H...
53.2K 1.3K 25
Free finally, Draco and Blaise embark on their next adventure. However, they each run into something they didn't expect. Or should I say, someone? I...
502 8 21
In her mind, Hermione Granger has left the Wizarding World for a very good reason. However, it leaves everyone who loves her to wonder what they'd do...