Do You Trust Me? (setosolace...

By me2ow1

Steo is a wizard with powers beyond belief, who hides in the shadows, with no friends, a dead family,and no o... More

Do You Trust Me? (setosolace fanfic)
Break In
Interesting News
The Picture
The Lost Path
The Dark Room
The Pictureless Puzzle
The Truth?
I Don't Get It
Why Do You Ask?
Missing?!?
Run
Missing Truth
Connections
Defence
Down Hill
Others
We Will Be Happy
DIE~
The Secret
Thief!
All Mine
Garian Devil
Forget It
Seto The Maid
Devil's Tricks
Ci
The Bet
Lets clear this shit up!
I Missed You Seto!
Are You Trust Worthy?
Dead Line
Where's Sky?
Months
Bending Reality
Ci's Game
Seto, Do You Trust Me?
I Love You
I Just Want to Help
That's a Good Question
Gathering
Let's claer more shit up
Not Yet!
It's Not True
Not Over Yet
'Forever' in 'Us'
Sacrifice
Triangle
Worth It
Strange Encounter

Heart Breaking dream

2.1K 74 5
By me2ow1

~Seto's POV~
(Dream)

I stood up in the usual settings that I have and forever will love.

"Brice?" I called

"S-s-Seto " Brice stuttered

"What's wrong?" I carefully walked over to Brice.

"You're-you're not real!" He shouted at me.

"Wha-Brice I am. Please!" I tried to reason with him, but he just ignored me.
'Why God? Why me?!? You couldn't let me have this one thing?!? Could you?'

"Brice please...." I tried to put a comforting hand on his shoulder, but he just swatted it away.like I was a fly.

"Stop trying to make me believe the lies!"

"Bri-"

"Shut up! I want to go back to my normal life!"

"Pl-"

"No! Stay out of my dreams you-you monster!" When those words came out of his mouth I felt weak my knees gave in and he slowly vanished. 'Im not a monster....' Tears burned my eyes my chest hurt, I couldn't see. Then I slowly woke up from my dream. 'There's no point any more.' The pain was back, but it was nothing compared to the pain in my chest, wounds heal this will never heal.

Well hope you liked it. I was in a hurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 118 35
This is my first fanfic on this account, so I was like, why not a SetoSolace? Brice is a foster kid who encounters a mysterious boy, but never got hi...
20.6K 1K 28
At Akademi High School, all of the young school boys are in love with Seto, and will do anything for his attention. Brice, Seto's lover, informs him...
122 16 16
This story is still being written, so I'll be editing this in the future if anymore ships come into play! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
6.9K 364 35
Ty is finally free from the mental asylum. He is then able to be with the boy he has loved for a long time, Sky. But Tyler is also in love with Ty. A...