MATES

بواسطة Mk1120

Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pres... المزيد

B E F O R E Y O U R E A D
P R O L O U G E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
*NEED TO KNOW*
Garrett Takeover!
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Update!!!
E L E V E N
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
~MK UPDATE
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
NINETEEN
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y- O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y

T W E L V E

9.2K 531 231
بواسطة Mk1120

Rose  🌹

"Greyson, it's not that hard" I huffed "Stop complaining" 

"Easy for you to say" he grumbled "You're a genius" 

I laughed "I am not a genius" 

He snorted "Could have fooled me" 

"Anyways" I tapped my pencil against his textbook "Can you tell me what this bone is?" 

"The Scapula?" 

"No" I sighed "The Scapula's the shoulder blade. That's the Humerus" 

He groaned and dropped his head on the library table "I'm never going to get this" 

"You will" I assured him "It just takes time" 

He groaned again

"Just think of the Hannah Montana Bone Song" 

He lifted his head and gave me a blank look "The what?" 

I gasped "You've never heard of the bone song?" 

He continued to stare at me blankly "Once again, the what?" 

"The Hannah Montana Bone Song" 

"Who's Hannah Montana and why is she singing about bones?" He scrunched up his face, making him look adorable. 

Not that I care, or anything. 

"You don't know who Hannah Montana is?" I gasped "How do you not know who she is?"

"Oh!" he snapped "Is she that crazy chick that dances with Teddy Bears and is marrying that Hemsworth guy?" 

"Oh yeah, you don't know who Hannah Montana is but you sure know the celebrity gossip" I muttered 

I looked at the clock and groaned before putting my stuff away "Come on, we don't want to be late" 

He looked at the clock to before jumping up and throwing everything in his bag "Thank God!" 

"Whatever" I started to walk away "Remember after school we have another lesson" 

"Wait!" he ran to catch up to me "Today after school?" 

I stopped and looked up "Yes, Is that a problem?" 

"Sort of" he bite his lip "Coach kind of arranged a last minute practice" 

I shrugged "Okay, Guess I'll see you next week than" 

"Wait!" he grabbed my arm "I really need all the studying I can get. You've seen how bad I'm failing right now. Is there anyway you could wait for me?" 

I narrowed my eyes "No" 

"Rose..." he begged "Please? I really need your help"

"No" 

"Rose..." he gave me his puppy dog eyes "Please?" 

"How long is the practice?" I glared 

"An hour and a half" 

"Greyson!" I whispered yelled because we were still in the library "What am I supposed to do for an Hour and a Half? The Library closes early today and all the teachers leave as soon as the bell rings" 

He grinned "You can hang out in the bleachers, waiting for me" 

"Greyson" I hissed "I will not be part of your little fan club nor will I be one of those girls drooling all over you and your soccer buddies" 

He growled "Once you see me and my skills on that field, you won't be looking at anyone else, let alone drooling for them" 

"That's it! I'm leaving!" I turned quickly enough so he wouldn't see the blushed spreading on my cheeks. 

When I exited the Library, it was like I entered the Twilight Zone. 

People were gossiping and whispering to each other while looking at the entrance and some people would go from group to group to deliver some sort of news. 

Also, a lot of girls were fixing their make-up, hair, and adjusting their clothes. 

I felt Greyson's presence behind me and I knew he was wondering what was going on too. 

"Did we miss something?" I asked in confusion "Was there a Pep Rally today?" 

"I don't think so?" He stood right next to me "But from the way they're reacting, I would think that there was a celebrity here" 

"Hey Danny!" he yelled at a guy passing by 

"Yeah?" the guy answered 

"What's going on? Why are there so many whispers?" 

The guy, Danny, raised an eyebrow "You don't know?" 

"Know? Know what?" 

"I thought you would be the first to know" Danny said in confusion "He does, after all, live in your house" 

"Huh?" we said at the same time 

"Your brother walked in" Danny clarified 

"So?"  

"Your brother walked in looking not like his usual self" 

"Did he get hit by a car?" Greyson asked in confusion "Because that's the only way way I could think of him getting all this attention by not looking like himself" 

I slapped his arm "Why would the girls be fixing their make-up if he got hit by a car?" 

"Everybody loves a good charity case" he shrugged 

"Idiot" I mumbled 

I heard a squeal behind us and we all turned to see what the big deal was. 

When I saw him, my mouth dropped opened. 

Gone was the sweet and geeky boy I grew up with curly hair and boyish charm. 

Instead, what stood currently in front of me, was a man with smoldering blue eyes, disheveled hair styled to look sexy, and a body that rivaled his own brother. 

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. 

I was absolutely appalled and distraught. 

Where in the Hell was my best-friend? 

Because, this person, sure isn't him. 

I turned to Greyson and saw that he was just as shocked as I way, maybe a little more. 

"Did you steal my clothes?" He asked after a moment. 

Correction...

Maybe Greyson was shocked, but not for the same reasons I was. 

The Imposter Named Garrett looked down at his outfit and wrinkled his nose in distaste "Yeah, all my stuff was boring so I decided to borrow some of yours until I can go shopping for new ones this weekend" 

Garrett grinned at me before coming forward and pulling me to him "Hey Ro! Let's get going or we'll be late" 

I stepped back and looked at him "Who are you and what have you done with my best-friend?" 

The guy grinned and gave me a smoldering look that reminded me of Flynn Rider from Rapunzel. 

A look I wanted to hit with a frying pan. 

Huh, no wonder why Rapunzel hit the guy so many times. I would have to if he kept giving me that annoyingly stupid look.  

"You like?" He asked "I decided to try a new look out" 

"Well it's not working" I deadpanned "Try again" 

He pouted and I swear I heard a few girls sigh dreamily. 

I looked at him again and that's when I noticed the huge sleeve tattoo running from his left ring finger and going up his arm and disappearing beneath his shirt sleeve. 

"You got a tattoo?" I cried out 

Greyson's eyes narrowed in on the Tattoo and he suck in a breath before grabbing his own left arm. 

Garrett grinned, and for a second his eyes turned malicious. 

"Cool isn't it?" he looked at the dark maroon color "They're roses and thorns. Kind of reminding me of you" 

~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!! 

LONG TIME NO WRITE!!! 

CLIFFHANGER YET AGAIN!!

COMMENT: WHAT'S WITH GARRETT'S CHANGE!!

HOW ABOUT THE TATTOO?? 

COINCIDENCE OR NOT THAT IT'S EXACTLY LIKE GREYSON'S!!!!

REMEMBER: GREYSON'S IS BLACK AND NOW GARRETT'S IS MAROON, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE?? 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.9K 700 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
11.3K 862 20
(if you haven't read The Girl With Two Mates, then don't start reading this. Please read that one first because this is the sequel) I'm no longer Sop...
257K 7.4K 24
[Completed] "Are you scared kitten?" He whispered in my ear. I squeaked out a 'no' and continued to look at everything other then him. I could feel t...