The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

8: Secret

3.6K 116 10
By BlueChipMochi

"I'm late for my training! This is all your fault potato!"He whined like a kid, walking back and forth.

Messing his hair,"I've important match end this month!" He groaned taking a seat.

It almost 4 in the evening where we stucked in detention. I sat somewhere in the middle of the class, then Mingyu seat two tables away next to me.

"Shut the fuck up. It's your fault."I replied as I rest my head on the desk.

"The hell..You choked me to death!" He half-yelled, pushing his head to the back.

"Thanks to your grudge and that hoe school director to give us detention. And you need some beat up so you won't disturb me again."I fake a smile.

"Shut up..You're so annoying like fly." He scoffed.

"Shut up..You're so annoying like pig." I mocked him.

"We just get detention not being murdered or becoming a cleaner to clean the janitor room." I said,as my eyelids felt heavier. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-----
15 minutes left...

MINGYU POV:

I woke from my sleep and stretched as my arm felt numb. I took a glanced towards Haeun who was deep in her sleep.

Her head rest on right arms while her face was facing me.

She looks soft and angelic when she asleep but as soon as she opened her eyes she become a truly violent person that didn't match her beauty- face is what I mean.

I was checking my phone when I heard a phone's text tone but it was not mine.

I turned to my left to only saw Haeun's phone dropped on the floor.

I smirked, when I picked the phone, Hoshi sent her a few messages.

"Dumbass, she didn't put any password." I snorted.

Hoshi💜:
I save your butt. I've explained to Jaehun hyung about your detention. a little bit of lying though. Haha!

Hoshi💜:
Princess we'll pick you up at school! Your uncle wants to bring us out for dinner tonight.

Hoshi💜:
Jaehun hyung received his bonus! Let's make him spend all of his money! I knew you'll love it, princess!

I scrunched my nose, reading those cringy text.

"Princess? Woah Hoshi control your hormone there!" I said as I replied the message.

Me:
Don't disturb me. You should stay at your own home and study.

"Yah.. Kwon Hoshi I'm sorry" I whispered, trying my best not making noise or wake Haeun up.

I snorted at the text. I didn't know what is going on between them as they looked so close but teasing our class president is so fun.

I was so immersed with my own joked when uncoincidently, kicked the table down, killing the dead silence.

I heard groan,"What are you doing tall-ass man?" She rubbed her closed eyes.

I stiffed, my hands automatically went to hide Haeun's phone.

HAEUN P.O.V:

"Nothing.."he said and smiled.

I yawned and stretched my numb arm from supporting my heavy head for too long.

I looked the window and the sun almost set, I was about to check the clock on my phone when I realized it gone.

"Did you see my phone?" I asked him searching my friend but its hard since my vision was still blury from the sleep.

"P-phone? No, I didn't" He stuttered.

"I'm sure it's here..."I mumbled.

That's when I heard my phone ringtone rang and then I turned to him. His face evidenced-terrified.

"KIM MINGYU!"

He laughed evilly and ran to the back of the class before answered the call.

"Hello Kwon Hoshi.." He sang and turned it into loud speaker.

"Hello? Kim Haeun?" I heard Hoshi's voice.

"Give me my damn phone while I'm still being nice." I warned.

"You threw me with cans this is what you got." He said making me angry as I will fuck up everytime when I woke up from sleep.

I yelled, "Asshole, give me back my phone!!"

"Ow! Yah what's that?" He flinched when I reached whatever I saw and threw at the locker near him.

Unfortunately for Mingyu, it just happened to be a flower vase.

"Yah! You have anger issues woman."He commented and then we heard Hoshi's voice again from my phone.

"Who's this? Where's Haeun?!"

He grinned to himself, "Your princess is triggered Hosh!"

"I've warned you hoe!" I smirked before ran to him.

I caught his hair before hopping on his back wrapping my legs around him and trying to snatch the phone from him.

He raised his hand up in air as high as he can and groaned."Yah! You're so heavy! Get off me!!"

"Hang up the phone and give me my damn friend!"

"Friend? What friend?"He asked in the middle of fight.

"My phone." I answered shortly.

"What a weird friend you got here."He commented in disgust and that was when I pulled his hair with force.

"My hair! Yah! My scalp! I'm gonna be bald!" He yelled in pain.

We were getting tired because we kept on turning round and round the whole classroom and his hand is too long for me to reach. Some of the table knocked down because of us. The class was in mess.

"Give me my phone or you'll be bald for the next seconds." I scoffed, panting hard.

"Aaaaackk!!! Arasseo arasseo just stop pulling my hair!" He said tried to push my gripped on his hair.

"I said hang up the phone." I said slowly, starting to give up.

"Ugh I did already.."He rolled his eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Now get off me or people will get the wrong idea." He said with frowned as I rested my chin on his shoulder yet I was so exhausted.

I sighed, this position seems so familiar to me. It remind me to someone that used to be so closed with me, we used to always together and mostly I smiled because of him back then before I lost to feel the real smile. I have to admit, I spend my time more with him than at home. But, life sucks, he left me alone, breaking his promise.

"Yah, Get off of me,"Mingyu said softly, snapping me out from my thoughts.

He looked over the shoulder, I looked up. We were staring each other like we were in some staring contest. No one has a will to break it nor blink.

"Yah, are you having fever?" I muttered lazily.

He suddenly seems off guard breaking the stares wandering his eyes to everywhere but me.

"What?"

"Your neck suddenly feel hot," I said and put the back of my hand on his forehead."Your forehead too.."

He stepped back and cleared his throat, "A-aniyaa..I'm just-"

The door opened and Mr,Kang entered the class.

"Your detention is-"

He saw us in such awkward situation and the messy classroom.

Mr.Kang's eyes bulged while his mouth opened when he saw us, "Wh-what.."

I rolled my eyes and quickly got off from him, straighten my skirt. Mingyu also quickly straighten his blazer and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Yeah, is over right?" I asked with an innocent expression plastered on my face.

Mr.Kang looked at us in disbelief but eventually nodded.

"Thank you!" I greeted like nothing happen.

I bowed at Mr.Kang and left the room.

'This is just crapping me out!' i thought to myself running a hand to my hair.

Why everyone ,everything remind me a lot to him today?

THIRD'S POV:

Before heading out the building, Haeun went to the bathroom cause she was actually holding it for awhile since the detention.

As she walked out of the bathroom, her uncle called her.

"Haeun-ah, I'm waiting you at the school's gate."He informed.

"Fine," was all she said before hang up cause she felt its weird.

She still could not fully adjust herself to Hoshi and Uncle Jaehun, especially her uncle. The fact that, her uncle took after her and treat her so nice like child made her felt weird and uncomfortable cause its been a long time since there were people who actually care for her life,and her existance.

She was walking past the director's office area when suddenly she heard a familiar voice spoke,

"How long will you act like this?"The voice half-yelled.

She approached them and could see that it was Mingyu and the school director. The scene seems so intensed.

Thinking the better of it, she hid behind the wall as the way Mingyu talked to the director making no sense, she was curious to know what were they talking about.

"What are you talking about, student?" The director asked.

"Student? I guess you don't even know my name."

"Am I embarassing you? Do I make your reputation down if everyone know the truth?!"Mingyu asked.

"I didn't get it." The director said gently, looking around in confusion.

"Don't pretending. As you said, your reputation is more important than everything!"

Director Kim's face tightened as he started to get annoy.

"Am I wrong?" Mingyu asked after a pause ,assuming a very serious expression.

"Stop bringing this here! Just go home and focus on your training."He said with a strict tone causing Mingyu sighed.

"If I win the competition, will you even congratulate me?" He tilted his head to the side, smirking.

Haeun was shook, how could he treat the school director with so much confident despites he is popular as a good student.

"I've already late. I have a meeting." Director said giving him a glance before leaving.

Mingyu clenched his teeth, shutting his eyes off in anger. He was about to walk when he saw Haeun, and when their eyes met, Haeun smirked and left.

Mingyu flustered and think that she might heard it all..

Mingyu started shouting her name but no use.

"Haeun, Haneul, Haeun!"She heard Mingyu called her but chose to ignore.

He groaned but did not give up to chase her until they walked out of the building.

Mingyu jogged before grabbed her shoulder, turning her around.

Haeun immediately brushed off his hand from her shoulder.

"Yah! Did you hear it all?"Mingyu asked hesitantly.

"About what?"She acted innocent.

He licked his lips to keep it moist before answered, "Me and...Director Kim"

She crossed her arms, "Almost, I guess,"Haeun noticed his eyes flew bigger.

"Yah! Don't think I'm kinda a bastard deliqeunt talking rude to their teacher."

"Well, you're no different with me."Haeun shrugged and walked off. Mingyu followed her ,walk side by side.

"Haeun, aren't you curious why i did that to him?" Asked Mingyu.

"I am. But there's nothing to do with me so-" she simply said and Mingyu nodded.

That's make him pondered a few seconds before told her.

"Yah, I want to tell you something. But, don't believe anything what I say. I'm a total liar".

"Total loser!" She added and he rolled his eyes. They both stopped at their track.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody," He put out his pinky finger infront her face causing Haeun to look him with disgust.

"What the fuck! What age are you to do this kind of thing?"

"Aish! Palli haeyo!" (Do it faster!") Mingyu insisted making her sighed in defeat.

He broke into a smile when Haeun eventually locked her finger with him.

"It's about Director Kim...." He mumbled.

"Why with that hoe?" She turned to look up at him confusely locking eyes as she frown.

"He's my father. Real father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 720 13
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎?"
49.2K 1.8K 17
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | 동경. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. no one says goodbye unless they want to see you again. start: 05 • 07 • 19 end: 08 • 17 • 19 [ 31...
399K 12.1K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...
15.8K 462 6
"I'm sorry but, Who are you?" Seungcheol got into an accident. He remembers everything and everyone except for one person. Y/n Seungcheol x Reader A...