Frozen Too

Por MagalStevison

Elsa's powers get transferred to Anna's daughter, Elsa must teach her how to control them and use the gift be... Más

Prolouge/Chapter 1:Frozen Too
Chapter 2: Elsa's Help
Chapter 3: Keep it in
Chapter 4: Let it Go
Chapter 5: Meeting the Monster
Chapter 6: Stay Safe
Chapter 7: Growing Lonely
Special Chapter
Chapter 8: Replaced?
Chapter 9: Moving on?
Chapter 10: Welcoming Wes
Chapter 11: Ida
Chapter 12: Does he Know?
Chapter 13: Queen of the North Mountain
Chapter 14: Who Are You? (special chapter)
Chapter 15: What Now?
Chapter 16: Love<3
Epilogue

Authors Note

5.1K 146 36
Por MagalStevison

Hey, thanks for reading. I just want you to know that I am making a sequel that fills in the years before the epilogue. If you liked this one, you should probably check it out, if not, then tell me what you didn't like so I can get better and fix it. Thank you.

PS: I have a new story. It's called The Frozen Games. If you could do me a favor and check it out please. It's about Elsa in the Hunger Games. Exciting! Yay! Oh well. But if you could check it out for me, I would love that, and don't forget the sequel to this book too! Thanks again for reading!

PPS or PSS(idk which one:P):I have another new story called Hunger Games High: An Everlark Story.nplease check it out... For me. XD. thank you!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

247 2 24
The wedding of Queen Anna and her fiancé Kristoff is fast approaching, and Arendelle is abuzz with excitement. However, in Northuldra, a young woman...
180K 5.3K 68
Anna and Elsa rule Arendelle to this day. As we all know, Elsa has ice magic. But what happens between the sisters when Elsa finds out a terrible sec...
14.4K 355 27
•Book 1• Elsa has been alone and shut out her sister for 14 years due to a horrible accident with her poor sister Anna who just wants to build a sno...
120K 3.9K 31
When King Agnarr and Queen Iduna of Arendelle travel to a nearby town to the East of their kingdom for a proposal to rebuild an old clock tower and s...