The New Girl ( Grease 2; John...

By Itzreneeayyeee

There is a new girl at Rydell High and she isn't a goody goody like the rest of the girls. Will she join the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Part 5

5.3K 67 1
By Itzreneeayyeee

We walked back in and still holding hands and when the T-Birds saw and the Pink Ladies they all gasped. " Um Johnny you know Val isn't a Pink Lady and it's the rules that only Pink Ladies can be with T- birds." Sharon said. " I know so Val do you wanna be a pink lady?"," Ya see I really don't like pink", " Oh well then do you wanna be part of the T-Birds?", everyone gasped. " Yes!", I said while hugging him tightly. " Um Johnny Val is a girl and the T-Birds are all boys-"," I know but I said she can be in the gang"," Ok".
We finished bowling and Johnny beat me surprisingly. " How do you like that Denonie?", Johnny asked smirking. " Nice job Nogerelli." " You can't beat the king, so can I have an award", I chuckled and went up to him and kissed him. He deepened it and everyone started ooooing. We pulled away and he smiled at me. We left the bowling alley and I got on Johnny's bike. I wrapped my arms around him and rest my head on his back. Oh I love this feeling. We rode to my house and I hopped off the bike. Johnny grabbed my hand and brought me into him kissing me passionately. I pulled and smiled. " See ya tomorrow", I said. He nodded and let go of my hand. I ran to my house and climbed up to my window and climbed in. Tonight was probably one of the best nights of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.1M 36.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
88.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...