Part 11

It was lunch time and I was leaning against the lockers waiting for Johnny to get out of class. I snuck out of my class early cause it was pointless and boring and the teacher was a total nerd. All a sudden this preppy looking boy walks up to me and I'm already judging him in my head. His hair is perfectly combed back he has fancy shmancy clothes on, something you would never catch me wearing. "Um hello my name is Michael do you know where the cafeteria is?" he asks. First he has a British accent and sounds sooo sophisticated and like a goody goody not really my type a guy. "I'm Val nice to meet ya. And yeah the cafeteria is down the hall on the right" I say back pointing to where it is. "Oh thank u very much Val I really appreciate it" he thanks me. "Mm-hm" I say back, I don't really do good with the whole thanking people thing and being nice so he's lucky I even responded. The bell rings and he's still standing next to me like I answered ya question run along Mr Preppy Tea Cup. "This may be weird or random but you have some of the prettiest eye-" out of the corner of my eye I see Johnny walk out of class and he is staring daggers at this Michael kid Johnny cute him off and says"Hey mr prep what ya doing talking to my girl?" he comes beside me and wraps his muscular arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. I still get butterflies when he does that. "Oh-uh" the little British kid starts stuttering. "I'm sorry I didn't know she was yours I was just being friendly" he says. "Yeah well u can be friendly to anyone else but not my girl. Now run along Mr. Literature before that pretty face of yours gets messed up!" Johnny says angrily. I could tell he was mad his muscles were tensed and his breathing was heavy and whoo! it was hot! The British dude walks away without making any eye contact with me or johnny. Johnny's breathing calms down and he looks at me, i look bike smiling ear to ear. "What ya smiling for?", "It's hot when u get all protective and mad" i said smirking. He smirks back and puts both hands on my waist pulling me towards him. "Yeah well no one messes with my girl" he says flirtatiously. I giggle and he pulls me in for a deep kiss. We walk off with our arms around each other's waists. "And if that preppy nerd ever comes near u again I will find out and it will not be pretty for pretty boy" he says all serious. I smile at him and say "Yes sir" while saluting at him. He smacks my butt while i squeal and jump. "Sir is right little lady" he says smirking.