Part 5

We walked back in and still holding hands and when the T-Birds saw and the Pink Ladies they all gasped. " Um Johnny you know Val isn't a Pink Lady and it's the rules that only Pink Ladies can be with T- birds." Sharon said. " I know so Val do you wanna be a pink lady?"," Ya see I really don't like pink", " Oh well then do you wanna be part of the T-Birds?", everyone gasped. " Yes!", I said while hugging him tightly. " Um Johnny Val is a girl and the T-Birds are all boys-"," I know but I said she can be in the gang"," Ok".
We finished bowling and Johnny beat me surprisingly. " How do you like that Denonie?", Johnny asked smirking. " Nice job Nogerelli." " You can't beat the king, so can I have an award", I chuckled and went up to him and kissed him. He deepened it and everyone started ooooing. We pulled away and he smiled at me. We left the bowling alley and I got on Johnny's bike. I wrapped my arms around him and rest my head on his back. Oh I love this feeling. We rode to my house and I hopped off the bike. Johnny grabbed my hand and brought me into him kissing me passionately. I pulled and smiled. " See ya tomorrow", I said. He nodded and let go of my hand. I ran to my house and climbed up to my window and climbed in. Tonight was probably one of the best nights of my life.