Tamed {Aomine x Reader}

By PikaJovi

Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

9.1K 236 558
By PikaJovi

(Y/N)'s POV:

Time passes by with school work, practice since the Winter cup is coming up next, and hangouts with friends. Now summer vacation is right around the corner! Which means... MY BIRTHDAY IS SOON!!

This year I'll finally be able to celebrate it with Onii-chan and good friends! I can't wait! We can all meet up and have fun! I even share the same birthday as Kise-senpai, we can do a shared party! This is so exciting!!

One thing I didn't expect... The weather! It is so hot in Japan! I could feel myself evaporating when I walk outside! Makes you want to stay indoors all day! Or at least go to the beach! Actually, I will go to the beach, I mean... Can you imagine Daiki in nothing but swimming shorts... A full all day view of those lovely tanned abs of his! Just imagining it makes me feel hotter than ever!

I shall make it my mission to drag him to the beach!

"Oi! Shortcake! I got Ice cream, come get it before it melts!" Daiki went to the Konbini to buy more ice since we are starting to run out. We are adding ice to all our drinks! That's how hot it is!

"Coming!! Did you get the one I like?"

"No, I got the one I like!" Sometimes he thinks he is just so funny!

"Very funny! We both like the same one!" We sit on the couch, in front of the AC and start eating our Ice creams.

"Augh! It is seriously hot! Even this stupid AC doesn't help!" Daiki is sweating more than me, so I guess he feels it more?

"Here! I'll make you feel better!" I take my ice cream and put it on his nose!

"Ah! That's cold!"

"Hehe! Don't you feel better? Look at your cute little white nose!" We both like the ice cream that is white milk cream covered in chocolate! I always eat the chocolate layer first! So now he has white cream on his cute little nose!

"You! What part of me is little huh!" He takes my ice cream away, and starts to tickle me! He finished his one, so he isn't facing problems!

"Daiki! Stop! Haha! I CAN'T BREATH! Haha!"

"Am I still little?! I can eat you in one bite! You are the little one!"

"Aaaah! Haha, stop!! Wait wait! My phone is ringing! Haha, let me answer!" He stops and I answer my phone. "Hello?"

"(Y/N)! What took you so long to answer! Go home now! Alone! Go!" What's up with Onii-chan?

"Eh? Why? What's going..."

"No time to argue! Just go!!" Sheesh ok!

"Fine fine!" I tell Daiki and head out of the apartment. "I don't get what's the hurry, I mean I live..."

"(Y/N)?" I see someone I never expected to see...

"Shortcake! What's going on?" Daiki comes out and stands next to me

"Father..." No way!

"Did you get to the apartment first?" I guess that's what Onii-chan was talking about...

"No, I didn't..."

"Augh! I was too late! Well... Good luck!!" Eh!! Don't leave this on me!

"I thought you would be home, I wanted to surprise you. Where were you?" My father is really shocked that I came out of another apartment. I don't really have a plan sorted for this situation!

"Oh! Umm... I was home! I just passed by my neighbor! That's all!" I give him my innocent look trying to get away with just that. Daiki is thankfully staying quiet in all this!

"That's how you show yourself to the neighbors? Unkept shirt and messy hair? No shoes as well?" I look at my appearance and a blush directly creeps on my face! Just remembering how all this happened!

"Umm... Well... I... You see hehe..." I can't come up with anything!!

"Who is he (Y/N)? I'm sure he's not just a neighbor you met by chance."

"Father, why don't we continue this discussion inside my apartment?"

"Don't try to get out of this, who is he?" This is not how I wanted Father to find out!

"He... He's a senpai from school! He's the Ace of the basketball team that I train! Remember?"

"And you usually go to your senpais houses like this?" Why is he being difficult?

"Well, we are just really close! We train one on one a lot so we got closer with time..." That sentence could have a lot of meanings...

"Really close huh? That's it?"

"Ya... That's..."

"Sir! With all due respect, I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but let me clarify the situation!" Daiki! He was about to accept it!

"Daiki... Wait!"

"My name is Aomine Daiki, I'm a second year in Tōō Academy and I'm the Ace of the basketball team. What your daughter has told you is all true. It was by mere coincidence that we became neighbors. However, there is one more thing!"

"Daiki! Wait, wait! Not now!" Does he listen...

"What is that one more thing?" Nope, he doesn't.

"I love your daughter sir! Please give me a chance to get your approval!" HE WHAT?! He bows to my father waiting for his answer!

"YOU WHAT?!" Both me and Father are shocked by what he said. I understand Father. But for me... I have never heard Daiki say he loves me... It was always I like you or I really like you... Even went to I really really like! Never love you!

"It's true! I sincerely love your daughter sir! Please give me a chance!" I have never seen Daiki look like this before... Even when he asked Onii-chan it wasn't like this...

I'm currently in a shocked state, I have both my hands covering my mouth! If Father wasn't here... You would see tears running down!

"Aomine Daiki... I've heard that name before... Aren't you Taiga's friend?" Eh? Father knows him?

"Ah! Father! Yes! He is best friends with Onii-chan! He is rivals with Onii-chan! They are really close!" I feel like I'm selling Daiki's case of acceptance...

"Is he now? Before you ask for a chance from me, shouldn't you ask if my daughter feels the same way?"

Eh? Me? Am I supposed to answer now? I don't want to tell Daiki that I love him here! It has to be romantic!!

"Well (Y/N), do you share the same feelings?" Father asks me and I could see both of them looking at me... Daiki's face is mixed with fear and anticipation... I can't leave him hanging like this...

"I... I do..." I mumble my answer and look down while hiding my face! This is so embarrassing! In front of Father and confessing my true feelings to Daiki like this! As I look up... I see Daiki with the widest smile! I haven't seen him like this since the time in the pictures... I guess he really is happy about this!

"You sure are one lucky fella! I guess I'll give you a chance! However, I won't give you time to prepare! Tonight! Me, you, and my dearest daughter here are going to dinner! I'll evaluate everything! If you will excuse us now, I need to unpack and catch up with my angel! Don't forget to dress up nicely!"

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" I can't believe Father is giving us a chance... We smile at each other before I follow Father into the apartment. I'm already restless now!

"So? Want to explain this to me? You've been here for like what? Half a year? And you already have someone you love? What were you doing in his apartement that has got you looking like that anyway?" I guess I better clear things up.

I explain to Father everything that has happened. From how we used to always be at each other throats, to how we got closer thanks to basketball and Onii-chan. I debated whether I should tell him about me somehow living with Daiki... I don't want to ruin his chances for tonight, so I decided to just tell him the events without really coming to that fact.

Haizaki, losing at the Interhigh, all moments that led to us getting closer and could explain why I was in his apartment. I even admitted to him that we are actually dating and we got Onii-chan's consent! I specifically pushed on the point that Daiki didn't want to ask me anything before asking Onii-chan!

"I see... He seems interesting! Maybe I can tease him a bit tonight! See how he would react!"

"Father! Don't! He gets really nervous when it comes to these things! If you want to see his cool side, you have to see him play!"

"Haha don't worry! I won't scare him off. For now, I'll see his normal side."

For tonight. Father decided to take us to this fancy restaurant. It's located in a hotel, so we have to wear appropriately. Boys don't really have to look that hard for what to wear... All they have to do is put a suit on! Lucky them!

Me on the other hand... It took me an hour to get ready! This is the first fancy date with Daiki! Even if Father is joining us! I want to look my best! I did pick the dress to somehow match Daiki hehe! I decided to wear a deep blue short dress, with a high neck and sleeveless and an open back. It's a bit puffy, just to add a little princessy and cutesie feeling to it! Of course, I had to wear heels! I HATE heels! I prefer my converse but not for tonight!

As I was done getting ready, the bell rings! "I'll get it, I'll get it!" I can hear Father laughing from the living room at my nervousness! I open the door and I feel the need to drool or faint or squeal! Whatever it is you want me to do! HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK THIS HOT AND SEXY AND JUST DOWN RIGHT HANDSOME! Can they play basketball in suits?!

"Are you ready? Thought I would..." Daiki didn't finish his sentence. We were both staring at each other in awe! "You look beautiful (Y/N)... Gorgeous!" He takes my hand and kisses it! Yup! Today is the day I shall die!

"Th-Thank you! Y-You, don't look so bad yourself... Really handsome even!" Does Father have to join us tonight?!

"Shall I leave you two to go alone tonight? You seem like you are already in your own little world!" Not only is he coming with us... He is also interrupting our moment!

All three of us get to the restaurant and we sit at our table. I'm sitting in between Father and Daiki, just in case something decides to happen...

The night is passing by smoothly so far. I didn't expect Daiki to have such etiquette and full of manners! It just adds to his charms! We order our food and it all looks so good... But WHY ARE THE PORTIONS SMALL!? How am I suppose to get full on this!

"So Aomine-san, how come a big shot Ace like you got interested in my little girl?"

"Father!" Does he have to ask it like this?!

"No, It's ok. Please call me Daiki sir. And you're right. (Y/N) doesn't really fit my usual preferences of a girl. But you could say that's what attracted me to her? She didn't swoon over the fact that I was an Ace or my looks and all that. Even when she found out that I was a big shot, she still didn't care and threatened to kick me off the team!"

"Ok, not off the team! Just not let you join games... There's a difference!" Hearing Daiki's side of how he fell for me... It's like every girl's dream! But NOT with her father around!

"Haha! That's my girl! Well! I hear you guys are already dating?"

"Eh? Um..." Daiki looks a bit taken back and looks at me, I nod to him, that yes I told him sorry I didn't inform you! "Yes sir, we are. There was an issue and I couldn't risk it anymore... I did ask for Kagami's consent the next day though!"

"Yes... That Haizaki fella... Thank you for protecting my daughter! I know she can be a handful sometimes, but she makes up for it!" Father looks at me and gives me a sweet smile. I really did miss Father all these years. Spending just a year with him and leaving right after wasn't enough. I'm glad he's here I guess.

"Your daughter never backs down from what's right! Even if the other party is stronger or bigger than her! It get's her into a lot of trouble but she always stands her ground! That's what I love about her! I promise I'll always be there when she gets in trouble and I'll always protect her!"

"Daiki..." I put my hand on his... He's so sweet! Why can't he always be like this! Prince charming mode!

"That's good to hear... So! When's the wedding?! Don't forget grandkids!"

"F-Father!! What?!" Aaaah! I told him no teasing! And he chose the perfect timing! Daiki was just drinking his water when he choked hearing that question!

"Haha! Come on! I'm only kidding! As if I'm ready to let my little girl go!" We laugh out the rest of the night and Father decided to tell a few baby stories of mine to Daiki... I guess this is revenge for the picture I have of little him.

Once we get home, Daiki and I were always walking next to each other. Out of respect for Father, Daiki didn't want to hold hands or do anything 'dating' related until he got the ok from Father. So our hands would just brush by each other from time to time.

"It was nice getting to know you Daiki, although (Y/N) here says, to really get to know you for who you really are, I should watch you play. I hope to see that during my visit!"

"Yes, sir! Thank you for tonight!"

"I guess I'll give you guys your time for saying goodnight. Don't take long (Y/N)!" He saw through us!

"You really look beautiful tonight, Shortcake."

"Hehe! You didn't call me that when Father was around?"

"Of course I wouldn't! I don't want him taking it in a bad way!"

"I won't take it in a bad way! It suits her I guess!" What the?!

"Father!? Are you spying on us?!"

"My curiosity got to me... It's ok, go on!"

"Father! Go to your room!! Now!!" Can't believe I'm saying that to my own father!

"Fiiiine!! You're no fun... Shortcake!" That's his reply!!

"Father! Don't call me that!!" I can hear him laugh and fade further into the apartment. It is not a pleasant feeling when your own father calls you by the nickname that your boyfriend does! Oh, God!

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow..." Daiki only says that and starts walking to his apartment! I won't let the night end like this!

"Daiki!" He turns around and I jump into his arms and plant a kiss on those lips of his! I never knew that spending an entire day without acting all lovey-dovey could be this hard and leave me this starving for his touch... He kissed me back in a very gentle and careful way, but that's not what I want right now! Not after being away from his touch all day! I grabbed him by his tie pulling him harder against me. I heard a soft groan escape him, just then his arms wrapped around me holding me tighter! "Don't miss me too much when you sleep tonight! I promise I'll find a way to get back!"

We share one last peck before we head back to our apartments, just before I entered...

"Shortcake! I love you!"

"Hehe! I love you too... My Daiki!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hello!!

Ooooh, a new obstacle has appeared! Will Aomine clear it? Or fail it!!!

I decided to write a few more chapters, so if you guys have ideas or want to see something, you can suggest and I can see how it goes!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

OMG!!! Guys!! I reached 103 pages and 44,699 words! How cool is that?!

See you soon!!!

*PikaJovi* (^0^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.4K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
82.3K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
12.3K 470 26
"Those love triangle stories never end", your dearest friend Rin Haitani said to you after you told him about your little situation, "it feels like I...
1.1K 185 43
"Life is a clay; it's just a matter of molding it." ~Empress_A -Romantic comedy with a sprinkle of drama -Be driven by the flow! Ai Infinity, thoug...