Cute Short Stories

Autorstwa CandyDz

(Was Emo Love Stories) Cute love stories I have written. I hope you enjoy them. Thank you. {In editing proces... Więcej

Blade- Bully
Alex-shy
Drew-addict
Riley-best Friend
Toby-mute
Chandler- badass
Chance~Deaf
Kevin~ player
Alex- Ex Boyfriend
Braxton- The Hater
Jace- Not so popular
Xander- Bully
Hudson- Cancer Fighter
Damon- Ex Best Friend
Goodbye...
Last goodbye

Ace~ long lost friend

1.8K 45 0
Autorstwa CandyDz

*Flashback; 2 years ago*

"Ahh Ace! Put me down!!" I squealed, as Ace had me over his shoulder. He laughed and shook his head.

"Nope." He said, popping the p. I huffed and let him carry me over his shoulder.

"Oh what a nice view." I said, sarcastically, referring to his bottom. I could feel Ace smirk as he walked.

"Yeah, I'm having the same nice view up here" he said, smacking my bottom lightly. I blushed furiously and bit my bottom lip.

"Hey, (Y/N). I need to tell you something." Ace said, putting me down on a bench. I looked at him confused and soon nodded. He sat down and took my hand in his.

"(Y-Y/N) I'm moving. Today." Ace said, as his voice cracked. I looked at him and pulled my hand away. I laughed humorously and felt tears starting to form.

"Ace, you're lying. This is not funny, Ace. Cut the crap." I said, as I stood up. Ace shook his head and hugged me.

"No (Y/N) I'm not lying. I'm sorry. This is why I asked to hang out with you the whole day." Ace whispered in my ear as tears fell from his eyes. I started crying as I hugged him back tightly. My legs got weak as I fell to the ground and sobbed in my hands. I felt Ace wrap his hands around me as I sobbed. His phone started ringing and he picked.

"Hey mom. Yes. Okay. I'm coming. Bye love you." Ace said, and stood up. I got up and wiped my face with my sleeve.

"You're leaving now. Aren't you?" I asked softly. Ace nodded as tears fell from his face. I hugged him tightly and cried silently on his shoulder.

"I love you, Ace." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, (Y/N). I'll never forget you. I promise." Ace said, and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"I'll never forget you either, because I love you more then a friend, Ace." I whispered to myself as he walked away. I wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks and went home.

*End of Flashback;Present Time*

"RUN!!" I yelled at my friends, and ran as fast as I could. I laughed as the police chased us. I rounded the corner and went inside an abounded house. I hid in the basement and breathed slowly. The police were searching but left because they didn't find me. I laughed to myself and left the basement. As soon as I got home, I was met by my parents with very angry looking faces.

"(Y/N) what is the meaning of this!" My mom yelled as she waved a piece a paper in the air.

"Spray painting buildings and messing around with people's property! We never expected such disgrace from you!" My dad boomed, as I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah whatever." I said, and started going upstairs.

"Sir, um I think I should go talk to her." I heard a familiar voice. My head whipped back to the living room and saw someone I never expected to see. Ace. I went down and saw him standing there with his familiar smile. I backed away slowly and took in a big breath.

"Ace?" I whispered out, and looked at him.

"The one and only." Ace said, as he chuckled. I shook my head and started heading for the door. I couldn't believe he was here. I couldn't believe he just acted as if nothing ever happened.

"I-I gotta go. I uh..just need to go." I said and headed out, as my dad yelled my name out. I got my phone out and called Sky to get my mind off things. I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and was face to face with Ace.

"What do you want?" I said, and pulled my wrist away. He smiled and gave me a hug.

"Aren't you glad to see me?" He whispered in my ear. I pushed him away and glared at him.

"Glad?! You think I'm glad to see you again?! Ace you left me! After moving you haven't talked to me for 2 years! I was left alone with the bullies! But now, now I've changed. I'm not the innocent little (Y/N) I used to be, I'm different. I have other friends who care about me. I'm not innocent. I'm known as the bad ass of this fucking neighborhood. You don't know how much it hurts being left alone by your friend. " I said, as I wiped my tears away angrily. Before I could get away he caught my arm once again.

"Stop! Just stop! Leave me alone!" I yelled in his face.

"(Y/N)?" I heard someone whisper. I turned around and saw Sky looking at me.

"Hey Sky." I said, and flashed him a smile.

"Is that guy bothering you? Why are you crying?" He asked, as he walked towards me.

"Oh it's a friend, um I was just rehearsing out here for this play my parents are making me audition for." I said softly, as I walked up to Sky. He nodded and stared at Ace with curiosity.

"Who is he?" Ace asks.

"My best friend." I say confidently.Sadness fills throughout Ace's face.

"I thought we had been best friends.." I glare at him.

"Had! Sky didn't leave me like you did, he's been here for me." Sky pulls me into a hug,"C'mon (Y/N), let's leave." I walked away with Sky as I feel Ace staring us down.I can't believe he had done this to me. Sky stops all of the sudden and puts some of my hair behind my ear.

"Hey, what happened back there?" He says with sincere eyes.I look down at the ground,"I-I just don't want to talk about it right now Sky.I'm sorry." He smiles,"No, it's fine." After that he wiped my tears away and then kissed me on my forehead.

*Ace's P.O.V.*

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. Why did we have to move? Why did it have to be me? I should've never gone. I should've never listened to Sarah, when she told me to delete (Y/N)'s number. I'm such a jerk, but I'll make it up for her.

I walk down to the park and sat under a tree, taking in the view of the park I used to play on with (Y/n).

"If I were you I'd put that away. See, you're just wasted and thinking 'bout the past again. Darling you'll be okay." I sang softly. I heard someone sit down and I looked up to see (Y/N).

"And she said, if you were me you'd do the same. 'Cause I can't take anymore, I'd draw the shades and close the door. Everything's not alright. And I would rather." (Y/N) sang. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"(Y/N)....why?" I asked, as she hugged me back.

"I was tired. Tired of being treated of dirt. Tired of people. Tired of my parents. Tired of being told of what to do. After you left, everything went crumbling down, so I decided to change. Change into something no one thought I would change to. A rebellious girl. I'm sorry, Ace. I'm so sorry." She says with tears in her eyes.

I kissed her forehead,"I promise I will be here for you beautiful..I won't leave you ever again."

She looks up at me and starts to smile,"You promise?"

For a few seconds I stare at her and admire how beautiful she was. I couldn't believe that I left her. She's my everything.

"With all my heart." I say while smiling.

*(Y/N) P.O.V.*

He stares at me for a few seconds and finally answers.

"With all my heart." He says while smiling.

I grin ear to ear,knowing that I've got my best friend back. Ace stared at me as I noticed his face inching close and closer to mine. I felt myself panic but soon relaxed. His hands cupped my cheek as his breath hit my lips.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he stared deeply into my eyes. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He closed the gap between us and gently, but sweetly kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled into the kiss. Everything I wanted in a kiss. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. He smiled and caressed my cheek.

"I've always loved you." Ace said, as he continued to caress my cheek gently. I blushed and looked down.

"I've always loved you too." I finally admitted. He smiled and pulled me into his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I played with his fingers and smiled. After a few minutes of comfortable silence and lifted my face up so I could face him.

"(Y/N) we've been best friends since we were little kids, I've always loved to hang out with you at the park, I always remember everything we did when we were kids, and I have always loved you. You're my whole world, my everything, my sunshine, my beautiful gleaming star. (Y/N) make me the happiest guy, and be my girlfriend please?" Ace said, as he brushed strands of my hair out of my face. Tears streamed down my face as I smiled. Ace wiped them away and kissed my cheek.

"Yes, Ace. I would love to be your girlfriend." I said, and gave him a sweet kiss. He pulled back and smiled the biggest smile.

"I love you, sunshine." He said, and kissed my nose.

"I love you too, Ace."

*you decide the rest*

Credit goes to my best friend Taylor, since she helped me with some parts. Love ya girl!! Comment and vote maybe? Thanks! (:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

321K 828 10
here is my collection of (spicy) romantic one-shots. please check possible trigger warnings at the start of the chapters!
31.1K 631 31
A series of one shot stories Some have actually happened! Request can be requested! I don't own any pictures or videos!
27.9K 419 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
24.4K 373 76
Swiss X Sodo Fanfic just to say that I don't use the people in real life I'm just using the characters they play I'm also writing some one shots!