Sincerely, Jaida

By somanye

"You're a phenomenal woman." ... Dear Jaida, I hope when you re... More

author's note
celebrating
nunnery
naked
dent
sweating
bruise
kissed
cherie
mechanic
tough
famished
calista
refill
jizz
david
anus
jailed
love
fuck
harder
eat
boinking
rose
eccedentesiast
knee
sterilized
suffocated
yours truly, rose
tomtom
alfie
lunch
angelou
men
coming
swoon
sonnet
everything
newlyweds

deeper

4.1K 180 84
By somanye

Jaida

I placed my palm against his pink, full lips shutting him up effectively.

"You are finishing what you started," I whispered in to his ear. I stepped away from him and walked backwards down the corridor beckoning him with my pointy finger.

My eyes did a quick sweep of his dark emerald eyes, his stubby jaw, his laboured breathing and his-

Fuck me.

No, seriously.

FUCK ME.

-obvious arousal was as big as a python in a field of garden snakes.

Jesus.

I felt a tug in my abdomen, again. A fresh flood of my arousal in my thong, again. I'm surprised it wasn't dripping down my thigh by now.

I looked into his eyes, and I'm sure he could see the hunger in mine because I could definitely see the colours dancing within his. I turned around and I walked to the toilet, swaying my hips.

Opening the door, I walled in and sat on the edge of the basin, waiting for my meal.

I felt like a lion and a deer. I wanted him as badly as a predator but I wanted to be ravaged like his prey.

At lunch, his hands had brought me so close to mind-numbing, back-arching, thigh-shaking, hand-writhing, eye-rolling, body-tensing and pussy-dripping orgasm that I was silently begging for.

But the bastard loved to tease, but so do I.

He had waltzed inside and locked the door behind him.

Our eyes searched one another for any uncertainty. I faced him with absolute confidence that this is what I wanted.

I wanted him.

Tentatively, he closed the gap between us and hip-to-hip, we stood. His arm caressed my lower back and another soothing my cheek.

His breath was fanning my face. He smelt of beer.

I liked that.

His eyes searched mine once more before it trailed to my lips and he kissed me.

His lips moved to mine so familiarly. He nibbled my bottom lip and sucked on it like it was his last meal before receiving a lethal injection. He was slow but he was encouraging.

I curled my hands over his shoulder blades and mashed my chest against his. I wanted him to feel how my hard nubs were pebbled. Pebbled because I was so turned on by him.

Calm your horses Jaida.

He got the fucking message.

Growling into my lips, his teeth bit hard on my lip. I gasped against his mouth and he took it as his more than welcome entrance into my mouth. Thrusting his tongue against mine, I tasted the sour flavour of his beer. His hand went to the back of my head, fisting my hair as he continued to tongue-fuck me. Once our breathing had become heavy, he licked my bottom lip before pulling away.

He kissed me again, softly this time. Slow pecks against my lips till we moved in sync again. But he pulled away much sooner than I'd have liked.

"I want you so fucking bad," he said. His voice was heavy, gruff and fucking hot.

With my eyes trained on his, I fisted his collar. "Fuck me, hon," I murmured.

It was like I'd turned on the kitchen stove. His hand fisted my loose hair and pulled. Not hard enough to feel pain but hard enough to cause the moisture in my pussy to increase. With his lips just inches away from my uplifted head, his eyes were desperate as he growled. "Say that again."

"I want you to fuck me, hard," I said letting the words slowly, roll out of my mouth.

I had no warning when he roughly turned me around and pushed me against the edge of the sink. The wood was digging into my skin but I didn't care because his hands were palming my boobs and his erection was grinding against my ass.

Removing his hands away, I untucked my tank top from my denim shorts and pulled it over my head. I threw the material towards the shower and caught his eye in the mirror.

I bit my lip and smiled at him.

His eyes were unreadable as he took in my form through the mirror.

I might have let out a sob of pleasure when his arms came across my chest and cupped my heavy breast. His fingers tweaked and fiddled with my hard nipples.

"Fuck love. I want to hear that again. I want you to scream and beg," he said.

I nodded frantically.

"Birth control? I'm clean, I trust you to be," he asked as he sensuously unzipped my fly and pulled my shorts and thong down over my ass and legs.

I wasn't about to tell him that I'd gotten my tubes tied, so I simply said yes.

Nodding, he turned me around to face him.

His eyes swooped my body, holding his gaze lingered on my face, chest and my pink and wet lips.

"Undress me, love," he said so sexily that I was basically panting over the fly of his jeans.

Quickly, I tugged his jeans open and placed my hands on his shirt. I traced my hands down his taut stomach.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four, five and six!

His body was perfection with a bonus pack of six abs.

Maybe he could read my mind because he tugged his shirt off. I marvelled at his smooth skin and explored him with my hands as he brought my naked body closer to him.

Feeling bold and horny, I kissed him, hard. I gave him open entrance instantly and allowed him to continue tongue-fucking me. My hands trailed over his pecs and abs as his trailed down my stomach.

Down, down, down till-

FUCK.

-his hands were there. Again. Spreading my wetness across my lips. I was getting so lost in his ministrations that I became frustrated.

It wasn't enough.

I swatted his hands away and tugged his jeans down lower. Ignoring his protests, I cupped his silk boxer clad erection.

Big. Very fucking big. Thick in girth and tall in height. I'd done my research when I was a 17-year-old virgin and I came across an article on Men's Health that said the average girth or thickness of a male's penis was the diameter of the straight end of a toothpaste tube. I had thought that was quite small.

Xavier had nothing to worry about. His cock was thicker than my fucking arm. Average? He clearly doesn't know that word. Fucking hell, I don't even know anymore. What does that mean again?

Girth aside, his cock was a big as a pole. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration.

But seriously. As a curious 17-year-old virgin, I had tried to deepthroat my electric toothbrush, turned off, ofcourse. I managed to achieve that, discovering that I had no gag reflex. One of the proudest moments of my then-virgin life.

Xavier was more than eight inches long. Eight inches of hard, thick, raging cock to fill me up. Toothbrush was one thing, but just by the feel of his boxer-cased eggplant, I know I'll be choking on my knees.

And I can't wait.

I dropped down to my knees and pulled his cock out of the hole in his boxers. It sprang out like a Jack-in-the-box.

Pre-cum glistened on the red tip and veins were prominent down the confirmed eight inches of steel hard beauty.

I could have wept at the sight.

I looked up to his eyes to see him regarding me with a blood of absolute torture and lust. He wanted me to suck him off.

I wanted it too.

"You look good on your knees. Now, I want to see how good I'll look inside your mouth," he growled between his clenched teeth.

I took him in my mouth.

I adjusted my mouth wide to fit his girth. Sucking on just the tip of his cock, I tasted the salty tang of his cum.

Not bad.

His hand flew to the back of my head and coiled my hair around his forearm. "Shit, love. Deeper, deeper baby," he said. I hummed in approval.

I wrapped a hand around his shaft, and hollowed my cheeks out. I pushed him as far as I could and placed my hands on his hips.

He impossibly swelled within me. My jaw was already aching but I wasn't choking. Yet.

With his hands on my hair, he started to push in deeper. Way too deep. "Jaida, so deep," he said barely getting the words out in his haze of pleasure. He was rough with his hold on my hair and his thrusts into my mouth, but that's what I wanted.

Rough was how I liked it. The evidence was the tight string in my abdomen, holding myself together.

So I pushed him in further and that's when I found my gag reflex. I couldn't suppress the surprising gagging sound that let loose as he hit further than the back of my throat.

He loved it. I could tell from the shudder that went through his body like electric waves.

Saliva was dripping down my chin making this, by far the messiest but hottest blowjob I had ever given.

With his shaft so far inside my mouth, I bobbed my head back and forth. I cupped his balls and rubbed back and forth, matching the rhythm of my mouth.

Once I felt my jaw tensing, I released him from my mouth. With my eyes trained on his hooded ones, I licked my way up his shaft and twirled around the tip.

He shuddered, again.

His body was tense and his posture rigid. He was close. "Cum all over me," I said. His eyes widened before hooding over again.

"Yes, I want you covered love," he said agreeing. I moaned at his words. It sounded so much better coming out of his mouth.

I repeated the process, hollowed my cheeks out and wrapped my lips around his tip. Gripping his shaft softly, I pushed him further in.

I let him take control.

His hold on the back of my head turned brutal as he plunged his cock in to my wet mouth.

Once.

Twice.

His hips jerked.

Thrice.

The door knocked loudly.

His orgasm spurted in to my mouth like hot boiling oil sizzling off a pan of bacon. Hard and strong, it hit the back of my throat before tricking down. I almost gagged as he continued to unload himself in to my mouth. Swearing and moaning my name, he came inside my mouth.

I fucking loved it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned as he gripped his shaft and pulled himself out. He tapped his cock against my bottom lip.

Once.

Twice.

Another knock on the door resounded through the white walls of the bathroom.

"Jaida? Luke just texted me, I need you to help me answer it!"

Fucking hell.

Fuck off, Rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
149 2 26
"love is love baby." she whispers. "what do you mean grandma?" i ask, laughing softly. "sometimes you need a bad boy in your life to make things int...
99 13 6
It's always that simple like this time. My drunkard voice let it out, "We can't be friends, junior..." I don't know why did I say something LIKE that...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...