Scarlet Meets Dark Blue

By ExcuseMyFangirling

Currently at: Chapter 18 I know that the beginning if this story is really bad... I read over it and I'm like... More

The Job
Please Don't Leave Me Now
Why?!
You'll Always Be Perfect
IM SOOO SORRY
The Unexpected Announcement
Spilt Up
Where Am I?
Cuts and Bruises
When You Can't Sleep At Night
AN
The Big News!!!
ATTENTION: READ NOW!!!
Afterwards
Stress
"I love you"
EVERYTHING
Whenever You Say My Name
Interview
The Flying Guava
Happily Ever After

A Surprise

828 29 4
By ExcuseMyFangirling

Erza sighed, "Fine I-... I'm pregnant..." Gray's mouth dropped "What. In. The. Hell?". Erza turned around and hugged Gray, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you...". Gray sighed and hugged her back, "It's fine. I was just a bit surprised"

'Me? A father?' Gray thought to himself. Erza blushed and hooked to his chest. Gray smiled and embraced Erza, 'I guess it can make sense..' Gray thought again.

~months later~

Gray was in the waiting room of the hospital. He couldn't see Erza in pain. EVER. A doctor came and tapped on his shoulder, Gray's face lit up and he went into Erza's room. In her arms were two beautiful babies. One, a girl with turquoise hair and big dark blue eyes. The other, a boy with dark purple hair and brown eyes. They both laid in Erza's arms by her side asleep while she rested. Gray sat on the chair at Erza's bedside.

~about an hour later~

Gray and Erza sat discussing names for their newborn children. Gray came up with aya name for the girl, Ameji. And Erza thought of one for the boy, Akio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 130 20
I'm bad at descriptions just read
6.1K 125 17
UNDER SOME MAJOR EDITING!!! (Some parts will be changed.) Editing finished on June 9, 2023. (May still be a few mistakes but I changed the ending bec...
33.9K 643 32
so I've read a lot of Nalu one shot series and they were all too good so it inspired me too make one. Warning: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR NONE OF THE...