Book 2 | It's Complicated ™

De UniquelyBeautiful__

This is the sequel to "My Step Brother", so if you didn't read that go do that... RIGHT NOW! Just so you're n... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Important, So Read!!!
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Book 3

Chapter Eleven

33.7K 815 225
De UniquelyBeautiful__

(Still YN POV)

::YN::

I looked him up and down, then back up at his face. He did resemble me and my dad. He had my dad's eyes and curly hair. And me and him shared the same nose and birthmark.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I looked over at Ki'loni and she nodded. I opened the door wider and he welcomed himself in. "Nice place." He commented.

I nodded, folding my arms. "Thanks. But um, how'd you find me?" I ask. He shrugged. "My mom helped me hunt you down. She always used to tell me I had a little sister, and I was so anxious to know more about you. So, here I am." He answered smiling.

He reminded me so much of my dad, my heart ached. As much as I was suprised, I was hurt. Why did my dad hide this from my mom and I? Or did my mom already know?

I had so many questions. "Um, well let's get to know each other then. My name is YN YMN YLN, and i'm 18. I live here with my boyfriend and together we have a four day old newborn baby girl." I said.

"Wow. I have a niece?" He asked smiling. I side smile and nod. "Well, my name is Effrin Jerome YLN and i'm 21. I was born and raised here and i'm still in school currently. No girlfriend, or no kids." He said.

"So you're a good guy?" Ki'loni asked. He shook his head. "Nah, not really. I've been to jail." He replies. "For?" I asked. "Having a unlicensed gun and attempted murder, as they would call it. All I did was shoot the guy and left him."

"How long did you get?" Ki'loni asked curiously. "For the gun, six months and the other one about two years." "How old were you when you went to jail?" I questioned. "Sixteen."

I shook my head and laughed a little. "What the hell you was doing wit' a gun that young??" "Protection." He answered laughing. "Liar." Ki'loni joked. "Nah for real though. He came up trying to rob me, so I shot his ass." He said.

"Then how'd you get caught?" Ki'loni asked, folding her arms. He shakes his head, scratching the back of it. "Somebody snitched. They recorded me shooting him but ain't get the part when he was tryna rob me."

"How'd you get here?" I asked, standing up. "Bus. Why wassup?" He answers while asking a question. "I need more answers, we're just gonna head over to my mom's house." I reply.

I walk to the back and get Camilla, getting her together then putting her in her carseat. She starts whining so I put her pacifier in her mouth and grabs her baby bag.

I grab her blanket, putting it over her and then walk out to the front room. They both stood up and we headed out. Ki'loni locked the front door and we all made it to the bottom, out to my car.

So I pulled off and somewhat speeded to my mom's house. I took out my keys and opened the door to find everybody in the living room, including Chresanto. Everybody looked over at me.

I told Ki'loni to take Cam upstairs and for Effrin to wait outside. Anger soon took over my body as my voice cracked. I looked straight over at my mom. "Were you ever gonna tell me?" I asked.

She looked at me confused. "Baby, what are you-" "Were you ever gonna tell me that I had a brother?!" I yelled, folding my arms, giving her a disgusted look. She looked at me suprised.

"I-I-" I put up my hand cutting her off. I went over to the door, telling Effrin to come in. When everybody saw him, they gasped. "They look just alike." I heard somebody whisper.

"Everyone meet Effrin, my brother that I just met today. Effrin, meet everyone." They all waved and Effrin awkwardly waved back. "This is the brother I just found out about when he came to my apartment."

He rubbed the back of his head as I saw my mom get up and walk to the kitchen. I went in behind her, still pissed off. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked in a calmer voice.

She turned around and sighed. "Because you didn't need to know. Last time I checked the moved across the country." "We did." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see Effrin.

"Then, we moved back once dad died." He stated, leaning on the doorframe. My mom looked down at her feet. I shook my head, walking out the kitchen. I made my way over to the steps to go get Cam but was stopped by Chres.

"What Chresanto?!" I semi-yell, snatching my arm away. "Can we talk?" He asks. "What the fuck is there to talk about? You cheated on me Chresanto. There's nothing that needs to be discussed!" I yell.

I feel my body push against the wall, hard. "Stop fuckin' yelling!" He whispered loudly. "On God, Chresanto get the fuck off me fo' we cause a scene in my mom's house."

He let go of me and I made my way up to the room where Ki'loni sat with Camilla. I gently took Cam from her and we made our way back downstairs. I was just tired of everybody.

So I told Effrin to come on and we left again. I didn't mean to leave Ki'loni but like, I'm just done. I've really been thinking about moving away and answering questions later. The only thing that's holding me back is Chresanto.

I don't wanna ruin my baby's childhood because me and her dad's problems. That shit ain't cool. So really I'm only putting up with him for the sake of our child.

At this point, in my eyes, we're done. He can go fuck whoever the fuck he wants to. I just don't care no more.

Getting back into the apartment, I put Cam in her nusery. Effrin sat on the couch. I came back out, sitting on the opposite side.

"So, you aight?" He asks me. I sigh, folding my arms. "I'm great, awesome, just fuckin' perfect. I'm just done with Chresanto's bullshit." I reply.

I groan, putting my face in my hands. "I know I just met you but you're still my sister. And if want me to do somethin-" I laugh a little, cutting him off. "What's funny?" He asks.

"That's sweet, but you against Chresanto? You wouldn't stand a chance." I said, still lauging a bit. He looked at me more seriously, making me stop laughing.

"Wanna know who beat the shit outta 'ole dude on the news the other day and left 'em for dead?" He asked. I looked at him for a second and my eyes widened.

"You did that?" I ask him. He nodded. "So we do got ths same blood runnin' through our body."

We both laugh. So what, you a gangster now? Beating people up and shit?" I asked, amused. He laughed again.

"Nah, I just handle my business by telling bustas not to fuck wit' me." He answered. "And what did exactly did that man do to you?" I asked.

"He owed my boss some money." He replied. "So you a drug dealer?" I asked. He hesitantly nods.

"Aye, 'ole dude back there at the house... that's yo' boy?" He asked. I sigh and nod. "Why, you know 'em?" I ask.

He scratched the back of his head. "He works wit' my boss. I be seeing him at the trap house wit' 'ole girl that look like a gremlin on crack." I shook my head, looking down.

"What were they doing?" I asked. "Because you my sista and that's ya' mans I'll tell you. But she was on his lap, they was kissing and all that lovey dovey shit. Then he took 'er to the back."

I chuckled feeling the rim of my eyes fill up dramatically. I didn't wanna believe he was cheating on me but this just proved it all. I put my hair up, wiping my face.

"I'm 'bout to go fuck this bitch up." I said standing up. I picked up my phone calling Ki'loni telling her wait outside and I'll explain what's going on when I get there.

I went and got Cam into her carseat and took her out to Effrin, so he could see her. Then, I went into my room changing into some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I took off all my jewelry and what ever makeup I had on. I was so done with this bitch. I was ready to beat some ass!

I tied up my sneakers and grabbed my keys. I went back into the front room, grabbing Cam's carseat and taking her and Effrin out to the car.

I buckled Cam in the back, then hopped in the driver's seat while Effrin got in the passenger seat. I put the key in the ignition, pulling off.

I soon pulled up to my mom's to see Ki'loni standing on the step. She hopped in the back as Chresanto came running out.

I stuck up my middle finger and sped off. I slowed down a little, knowing Cam was in the car but my foot stayed on the gas.

As soon as I pulled up to her house, I took no time getting out. There was a whole bunch of people standing outside, it must've been a barbeque or something.

I got alot of stares as I walked closer. Then, Ki'loni jumped out when them bitches was tryna come towards me. That's when I saw the bitch stiff ass weave.

Just before she turned around, I grabbed her by her hair, beating her face in. She screamed, trying to get me off but it wasn't happening.

I was letting everything out on her. All my anger, my pain, my hatred, basically everything I was holding in since I was pregnant.

I got on top of her, throwing punch after punch. That's when I felt myself being roughly yanked back by my hair. That's when Ki'loni ran over.

She threw a straight jab at her jaw. Desiree then got the chance to push me off. I landed on my butt and hands but I hopped right up.

She punched me, trying to grab my hair but it wasn't going down like that. I then, punched her, making her stumble back and hold her stomach.

I then thought about Chresanto getting her pregnant again and grew more angry, tackling her on the ground.

I took her head, banging it on the ground a couple of times. She screamed, grabbing my hands but that wasn't stopping me.

I looked over at Ki'loni to see her, stomping on the girl. I then felt myself being pulled off again but this time it was a strong grip.

I looked up to see Effrin carrying me away and some other guy carrying Ki'loni away. She tried to fight her way out his grip but it wasn't happening.

I was put down, finally at my car with a whole group of guys around it. I folded my arms leaning against the car, watching as Desiree's family

That's when we heard police sirens and everybody scattered. Effrin hopped in and so did Ki'loni and then I sped off.

I screamed dramatically and we all laughed but then Camilla started crying. Ki'loni then took her out her carseat and began rocking her.

Pulling up to my apartment complex, I realized we were followed by the cops. It was at least three cop cars. Each holding two cops and one with a dog. I stepped out of my car and one cop came up to me. "Are you YN YLN?" He asked. I nodded, knowing what was going on.

"Miss YLN, you are arrested for assault and battery and child endangerment. You have the right to remain silent anything you say or do can and will be used against you in court." I rolled my eyes as he put the handcuffs on me. I looked over to see Ki'loni already on the phone while holding Cam.

Effrin was on his phone too, looking pissed. The police officer shoved me in the back of the car just as my mom, Chris and everything else came jumping out they cars. My mom rushed over to the cop car but the police officers stopped her. Then, everybody started hollering, cussing out the police officers.

That's when they brought out the canine. Everybody backed up but it was still reckless. That's when my mom hushed everybody. She asked "Where exactly are you taking her?"

"To the police station ma'am. " One of the police officers answered. After he said that everybody hopped back into their cars. The last person I saw was Chresanto. He looked at me but I rolled my eyes and looked away. Ki'loni and Effrin took my car.

Before I knew it, we were driving away. I sigh and sat back, thinking about what could happen. But my main thought was what would happen with Camilla. After getting to the police station, they pulled me out the back. Not long after everybody pulled up. I was basically pulled into the police station and put into a cell.

I could hear everybody asking questions. I sat down, looking at everybody else in the cell. Crackheads, prostitutes, and wanna be drug dealers.

"So what you in here for?" A bull dike chick that was sitting by me asked. I rolled by eyes. "For beating a bitch up so bad, she called the cops on me."

"Is that supposed to scare me?" She asked, chuckling. "I mean if the dick fits." I stated. She flared her nose just as the police officer came to the cell entrance.

"YN YLN." She said, opening the cell. I hopped up, walking out the cell to see Effrin and two other guys. I ran and hugged him. "Thank you so much Effrin!" He hugged me back, picking me off the ground then putting me back down.

"You's my lil' sister, you know I got you but you gotta stay yo' lil' ass outta trouble." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Boy, you callin' me little like I'm thirteen. I'm eighteen."

"Yeah, and they'll eat yo' eighteen year old ass up in jail." He stated. I sighed. "And plus you gotta be there for my niece."

"Okay, okay. I get it. But that bitch was working my nerve since I first got pregnant." I said, rolling my eyes. We walked outside to see Ki'loni holding Cam.

I walked up to her and took Cam from her. I smiled and hugged Ki'loni then looked back Effrin. "Okay, I'll get my shit together. But no promises."

~~~

Desiree in the MM.

*Sighs*

I'm sorry guys...

I haven't been the best with updating and what not...

But I got y'all I promise...

But anyway, comment and tell me what you think about this chapter, please!

I haven't updated in a while so this should get a lot of feedback.

So you know what to do...

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 33.3K 41
It was simple. He was my brother's ex-bestfriend and now enemy. I was supposed to stay away from him. I was supposed to be loyal to my brother and av...
645 38 9
This is the sequel to My Step Sister. I do not own these pictures. If this story sounds similar to any other story you've read it is completely coinc...
8.8K 1K 14
A short and funny series. We have 2 male leads and 2 female leads. Hope you all enjoy... 1-18-22 #1 ignore COMPLETED UNEDITED