Starbucks (A One Direction Fa...

بواسطة kmteenager

I stepped closer to him and threw my arms round him, hugging him tightly. He looked so cute in that moment I... المزيد

1. Starbucks
2. Meet the girls
3. The date
4. The Sleepover
5. Truth or dare?
6. Mentions
7. Last Days
8. The tour bus
10. Paris
11. The city of Romance
12. Heartbreak
13. The love Bridge
14. Interview
15. The Kiss
16. Kiss and Tell
17. Decisions
18. Airport
19. The End of The Band

9. Getting there

1.3K 14 1
بواسطة kmteenager

Chapter 9: Getting there

I woke up in Zayn’s arms on the coach of the tour bus as all the memories of last night flooded back to me. His warm embrace held me tightly and I sighed in contentment. I turned slightly to see his face, still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful and cute I couldn’t bear to wake him. I slowly got up, not making any sudden movement and tiptoed over to my bunk to retrieve some clothes from my suitcase. I picked out some shorts with a band Tee and jacket, and I made my way to the bathroom. I looked round only to realize that everyone else was still asleep apart from Niall and Liam. Liam, who was on his laptop probably on twitter and Niall who was nowhere to be seen.

I found my way to the bathroom and opened the door, as I looked up I realized I wasn’t alone.

Niall was standing there, shirtless and his back was facing me as he brushed his teeth facing the mirror, his muscle filled back flexed as he bent over the sink. I stood frozen in the doorway, staring at him. He looked up at the mirror and must have seen me as he quickly turned round and smiled at me.

I think he said something but my eyes trailed down to his refined muscles and his six pack. I blushed a deep shade of red as I looked back up to his face.

“Sorry, I-I didn’t realize anybody was in here” I stuttered

“Katie, relax! It’s fine.” Niall replied calmly.

He started making his way towards me slowly, I stood there shocked not knowing what to do. His face was dangerously close to mine now and I could feel his breath on my face.

“Niall, Wh-what are you doing?” I whispered.

“This”he replied as he leaned in slowly.

His lips slowly connected with mine, I stood there shocked not believing this was really happening. He started to make it more passionate, opening his mouth slightly. My senses came to me too late and I pushed on his chest to get him off me, he was too strong to get me to push him off. He took this the wrong way and stepped closer to me, raising his hands to my face. Surely he could feel me not kissing back?

I started to panic and shoved him hard away from me, finally he pulled away with a look of confusion on his face.

“What the hell, Niall?” I shouted, shock still makings itself known in my expression.

He opened his mouth to say something when he looked behind me and his eyes widened. I turned round to see what he was looking at.

Zayn.

Zayn was standing there, his eyes as wide as I have ever seen them and he was clearly fuming. Shit.

“What. The. Fuck. What is going on here?!” Zayn clenched his jaw keeping his temper.

“What does it look like? Me and Katie were kissing” Niall replied cockily.

What the hell is going on?

I turned round and slapped Niall across the face and his cocky face soon turned into one of shock. That seemed to be the expression of the day.

“I didn’t kiss you Niall! You forced yourself on me and I was trying to get you off! I have a boyfriend who is one of your best friends! What are you playing at?” I shouted at him, exasperated.

Niall looked me dead in the eyes as he replied “ I like you Katie. As in reallylike. I have ever since I first met you, and it kills me to see you going out with Zayn.”

Oh my god. I finally realized, all of these weird looks, him acting up and those muffled conversations between Niall and Zayn all made sense now!

Zayn interrupted me thoughts by warning Niall in a deadly tone. “I thought we talked about this, Niall. I told you not to say anything! She is MY girlfriend!”

“Wait! You knew he liked me and didn’t say anything?” I turned to Zayn.

Zayn stood there with a guilty expression plastered on his face as he looked down at the floor.

“Oh my God! I’m so out of here! As soon as we get to Paris, I’m gone!” I pushed passed Zayn in the doorway and stormed out.

I heard my name being called by both boys as I walked away. As I came back into the main part of the tour bus, still with clothes in hand, I saw everyone else standing there, staring at me. God this was so embarrassing. I looked up at Rachel’s face, she looked so upset. I felt really bad about this whole situation.

I just sort of stood there, not knowing where to go. It was a tour bus, you couldn’t really go anywhere. I looked down at the floor, trying to keep the tears in. I didn’t even know why I was crying. What Zayn did wasn’t even that bad, it just hurt that he had kept something from me. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked up to see Liam with a sympathetic look on his face.

I pulled him in closer for a hug and whispered “Thank you” in his ear.

I wish I hadn’t got so mad at Zayn because what I really wanted was his arms around me.

“Welcome to Paris!” the driver shouted.

I turned my head to the window, and sure enough I could see the Eiffel tower in the distance. I had images of me and Zayn standing at the top of the Eiffel tower, looking out into the distance having a romantic evening. But then I remembered….that wouldn’t happen.

Zayn must hate me right now, I mean I kissed one of his best friends! Well I didn’t really kiss him, but I’m sure Zayn thought I did. I have just lost the best boyfriend in the history of the earth! I felt tears prick my eyes as Liam whispered words of comfort in my ear.

I pulled away from Liam and smiled up at him, silently thanking him and walked over to the couch. I got out my phone and pulled up the twitter app. I looked around my and realized everybody else had gone onto other things now, cooking in the oven, getting their things ready to leave and practising for tour. I still hadn’t seen Zayn or Niall though.

I looked back to my mentions and found I had been bombarded by One Direction fans. I guess they had all figured out we are dating, even though we hadn’t said anything to the press. I mean it would have been pretty obvious. Apart from I suppose I’m not dating him anymore, right?

Do you ever get that feeling when you would replay the whole of your life over again, so that you could tell yourself what not to do just for that one mistake? Yeah,that’s what I’m feeling right now.

I don’t know what I will do when I get to Paris. I said to Zayn that I would leave, but that’s the last thing I want to do right now. I just want to be in his arms, but I doubt that’s ever gonna happen again.

I peered out the window and saw that the bus was pulling into the hotel we were going to be staying at. I guess I better go get my things from my bunk. I sighed as I remembered Zayn would probably be in his bunk…which was right under mine so I wouldn’t be able to get my stuff without him seeing me. Well this would be awkward.

I tip toed through the hallway to the bunks and saw that Zayn’s bunk curtains was half open and I could see the light of his computer screen as his twitter tab was open. I tried to walk as quietly as possible and cringed when I walked up to Zayn and I’s bunk and he turned his head to look at me. I pretended I didn’t see him stare at me as I lifted myself up onto the bunk and started packing my pillow into my carry-on bag. 

I jumped back down and again, tried to lift my heavy suitcase down but it just wasn’t happening. I felt a warm presence behind me and arms reached around me to pull the suitcase down. I turned around quickly to face a chest. A very familiar chest. I gulped and looked up.

“T-Thanks”I muttered, taking my suitcase.

I turned to leave when I felt his hand grab out and take hold of my arm “Katie, wait!”

I turned back to him and looked up at his face.

“Are you really leaving?” Zayn’s face looked pained and I hated myself for doing that to him.

“I mean, yeah I guess. I figured after that” I waved towards the bathroom,“that you wouldn’t want me here” I admitted.

His features became stone cold and he sighed, shaking his head. “How could you think that? I will always want you, Katie. What happened with Niall back there, I’m really sorry for not telling you” I could see the honesty in his face “but I didn’t want to tell you that he liked you…because I was afraid of losing you”he looked down at the floor and scuffed his feet.

I was about to reply, I didn’t know how though, when Zayn added “I don’t know what I would do if I lost you” he looked my dead in the eye and smiled sadly.

I stepped closer to him and threw my arms round him, hugging him tightly. He looked so cute in that moment I couldn’t do anything else but whisper “You will never loose me.”

Zayn pulled his head back slightly then leaned down slowly; I couldn’t help but stare at his beautiful lips as the inched closer towards my own. I closed my eyes when I feel the warmness and instantly moulded my lips with his own. His hands came up and cupped my cheeks as he tilted my head to the side. He pulled back as we both breathed heavily. I stared into his deep, brown orbs.

It was in this moment that I realized I loved him. I love Zayn Malik.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you all like this chapter! Took me ages to write, didnt really know how to put it into words!

I am so greatful for my 39 fans! All the votes and comments i have goten have been so nice and I hope i gcan get mroe of them soon! 

This story is so close to 1,000 reads! About 50 away! So please share this story, post on twitter or whatever!

Please COMMENT, VOTE, FAN

Also follow me on twitter (i follow back) @MalikgangUK

And join my facebook group for readers at the side!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.2K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
87.3K 1K 15
I cant see....and its dark. My abductor, Harry is his name i think, Hastily pulls me through the forest in between rough trees and plants that are mo...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...