Ice Fantasy : Loyal Companion

By DrPinkOrchid

What lies in Cherry Blossom Hill was something more unexpected than anyone could ever think. There was someth... More

Authors Note
Birth
Unexpected
Welcome To Rue Xen City
Protection
Request
Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword
Collaboration
Reborn Immortal
Mortal Realm
Hidden Secrets
Settling In
Meeting with Best Friend
Healing
Bonding
Mysterious Old Woman
Unsettled Buisness
Welcome Back Dear Friend
Proper Friendship
Coronation
The Past Of The Lost Brothers
Taste of Fire
Falling In Love Unwillingly
Unforgettable Love
Forced To Be Brothers
Black Fog
I Am Your Father
Unusual Help From The Foe
Confession
Unclear
Unclear pt2
Dreams Are Like Reality
Unconditional Love
Blinded
New Start
The Blessings & The Curse
Planning Ahead
Preparing For The Ice Queen
Wedding Day
Saints & Sinners
Severe Punishment
Promise Breaker
Grandmother's Return
Troubled Sea
Faithfully Attached
Two Strings
Torture
Oath
Pregnancy
Battle Between Two Hearts
Festival Of Life
Revealed
Love Will Restore
Eaten By Guilt
Accepting Fate
Traitor
Attack Of The Fire Tribe
Prison Break
Last Battle For The Lotus Flower
New Beginning
Till We Meet Again
The End
Sequel

Love As Sakura

414 18 4
By DrPinkOrchid

Heading back towards the palace, Pink Orchid step parents just standing nearby as they were just awaiting for the two. The both had watched the  two young couple hand in hand as they smiled brightly as they both arrived inside the palaces grounds.

They decided to hold a small quick wedding for the two tonight as in tge celebration of there love, The general did indeed kept his word for Yun Fei to take her as his wife, luckily he had liked Yun Fei so he had done it.

The two was a big topic throughout the Kingdom, everyone had adored the two and even fought for there love in hoping the two could be together, it was just something about them that had drawn them so close and there love story was more addicitng to than there own life.

The wedding wasn't big nor was it as fancy, they didn't even mind because they had already had there very first marriage ceremony back at the Ice Kingdom, they were both thankful regardless.

Ying Kong Shi had the brightest smile on his face when he laid his eyes on Pink Orchid, even the consorts were stunned by his handsome looks and bragged how Pink Orchid was very lucky to have such a man.

The General and his wife knew that his daughter was going to leave them soon,  they weren't even sad about it. His daughter was in fact a grown woman and they knew they couldn't keep her forever. They had glad that they had a chance to become a parent, to learn the duties if being a parent figure and for giving them wonderful memories. Pink Orchid may not be there blood line but by heart she was there girl.

Pink Orchid was nervous, just like her first wedding when she agreed to marry Ying Kong Shi. How can he still give her these emotions when she knew what the results will be?

Meeting up with Ying Kong Shi, the wedding had started as the palace cheered at the newlyweds.

Cleberating through the night,the palace was back to there normal state,  everyone had all left the groom and bride to be as they sat inside there room sharing each laughter and joy of there times.

"I never imagine I get to marry you the second time in my life, maybe it was suppose to happen?" Ying Kong Shi said leaving Pink Orchid to blush at his comment.

"Really? Ying Kong Shi? "

"Pink Orchid, I will marry you even in my next life. You're the only Queen in my eyes" Ying Kong Shi smiled as he leaned in to enclose them with a kiss.

Pink Orchid closed her eyes from the softness of his lips as she returned it back passionately. She urned for his lips, she missed his touch and everything about him. 
Ying Kong Shi held Pink Orchid tightly against him, he wanted to spend his nights together like they should as a married couple.

Reaching the hair pin in her hair, he pulls each one of them off as her silky hair falls freely, placing them on the table Ying Kong Shi stripped Pink Orchid off of her wedding gown as he placed it along the clothes rack.

Pink Orchid bit her lips as she knew what they were going to do, they were lusting for each other . The feeling of them sharing there love through physical contact was satisfying for them for they both needed one another as much as they did.

Ying Kong Shi picked her up bridal style as he watched her closely, her arms held until his shoulders for support as he marched his way towards there bed.

Laying her down, they both didn't hesitate to explore each other, fully fighting to get each other's clothes off they begin there burning intimacy as they corrupted each other once again .

Pink Orchid and Ying Kong Shi had decided to spend there early spring in the mortal realm with each other until they go back home. Since he was cured, they both had felt very happy and thankful that they were having this moment with each other.

The mortal realm all awed in suprise when there earth was suddenly sprouting with Cherry Blossoms, the reason of there suprise was that decades ago the Cherry Blossoms had never grew back again for some odd reasons, everyone seem devasted at the fact how suck one  beautiful tree can not live again to show it's beauty in the planet. 

Everyone mortal Kingdom had decided to hold it as a festival to remember the sprouting of the beautiful tree in the early spring, it was uncommon for it to grow but they had finally found it a blessing a beautiful blessing to from the gods.

Yan Da sat herself near the lake as she tossed rocks just about, Ying Kong Shi had left the two to be together for a bit so he could call on his brother about his news of his return.

Pink Orchid walked towards the Fire Princess side as she sat herself next to Yan Da. Yan Da glanced over at her as she broke a small smirk on her lips.

Yan Da admits she didn't like the woman at first, Ying Kong Shi looked up to her more than he did to her,  she had also sacrafise for him as well. But she couldn't have the guts, her heart didn't carry that kind if desire, if it wasn't for her she wouldn't had a chance to be this close to Ying Kong Shi like she was before.

"Ah- Pink Orchid, you won't be staying here any longer? " She said sadly, Ying Kong Shi was mainly one of her best friends , now that Pink Orchid came along and put tryst in the fire princess she had overlooked that and counted her and the others as her true friends as well.

"Yan Da, I can't stay even if I wanted to but I can tell you this. I am glad I have you as a friend"

Yan Da wanted to cringe, she never had any emotional moment with anyone other than Ying Kong Shi, wrapping her arms around her waist Pink Orchids waist, Yan Da rests her head unto Pink Orchids shoulder as she utter.

"Thank you"

Pink Orchid giggled to herself as pats the princess back, they both watched they beautiful scenery of the lakes view as they watched the Cherry Blossom Trees sprout.

Ying Kong Shi was playing on his flute one leaf bamboo as he stood nearby the lake in hoping of his brother to come.

Just back at the Kingdom, Xing Jiu and the rest had gathered information and just came back to inform what they found, Ka Suo bamboo leaf then started  humming inside his robe, Pulling the leaf out Ying Kong Shi was in fact calling him,  Ka Suo glanced up at the others as he  immediately hurried to meet his brother. Liao Jian and Pian Feng  decided to follow the Ice Prince ce back to the mortal  realm just to accompany him.

"Shi!" Ka Suo shouted as Ying Kong Shi stopped from playing further.

"Ge!"

Running towards each other there shared a hug as Ka Suo smiled widley, pulling his brother away he had observed his different features as he looked more alive than ever.

"Ge"

"Shi, You seem to be better. Dui bu qi, I didn't protect you like I was supposed to be. I am glad that you are okay" Ka Suo said as her gripped until his brothers shoulders.

"It's alright Ge, me and Pink Orchid managed to break it through.We just had to accept our fates and we can leave in peace"

"Is that so?" Ka Suo was happy that the battle of the two subsided, he knew that there love will never fail them.

Liao Jian looked over at Pian Feng as he nodded, he didn't want to rain there parade but there was other things that are important they have to focus on and they need him back. Liao Jian then spoke towards his King.

"Your majesty, we are glad that you are better and stronger "

"That's great, now you can come back to the kingdom with your Queen"

Ying Kong Shi smiled happily at them as he then turned his gaze back his brother.

"And we also found something out about your daughter Shi, we need you and Pink Orchid back"

Ying Kong Shi expression became stern as he agreed immediately.

"Let's head back quickly"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 3 3
Bai Song went to work a casual job outside of his hometown for quite a while and didn't go back to the countryside. But he was suddenly called back b...
2.8K 27 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
1.8K 96 10
In the mortal realm, a series of divine statue toppling and temple burning spread chaos in the Heavens, leaving the heaven officials in panic. Suspec...
7.7K 506 39
💕 It's a continuation of the story Special 💗 Bond......let's see how Zhao Yunlan again save his Wei from the upcoming storm aunt.......AI!!💕 So ag...