After The Storm

By EvonAiyana

Book #3 Sometimes meting new people can have an amazing outcome. Sometimes meeting new people can bring a tra... More

{Zero}; Newborns
{One}; Problem Child
{two}; B double F
{three}; Fake Nudes
{four}; Problems
{five}; Walk of Shame
Peeped
{six}; Rekindling Flame
{Seven}; Regrets
{eight}; Nothing But Net
{nine}; Sister Sister
{ten}; Shady Bitch
Irritation
{eleven}; Sibling Bonding
{thirteen}; N A S T Y
{fourteen}; Studio
Sorry to be a bother but..
{fifteen}; Grapefruiting
Jesus take the wheel
{sixteen}; Debate
{Seventeen}; Unexpected Date
{Eighteen}; New found friend
{Nineteen}; Blast from the Past
{twenty}; Mommy
{twenty-one}; Friends With Benefits
{Twenty-two}; Ring Pop
{twenty-three}; Clout
{twenty-four}; Devil Reincarnated
{twenty-five}; VIP
{Twenty-six}; Still Fine
{twenty-seven}; bitch
{Twenty-seven} Part 2
{twenty-eight}; morning after
Update.
{twenty-nine}; Double D
{thirty}; Ankles
{thirty-one};Tours
{Thirty-two}; beef no pork
{thirty-three}; Textbook
{thirty-four}; Pregnancy Tests
{thirty-five}; Meds
{thirty-six}; Disrespectful
{thirty-seven}; Tarnation
{thirty-eight};Pavement
{thirty-nine}; Hard Truth
{Forty}; Season
{forty-one};Breakfast
{forty-two}; Come Back
PSA
{forty-three}; Smart Phones
{forty-four};Baby Mitchell
{forty-five}; Glitter
{forty-six} 3 a.m.
{forty-seven}; baby shower
{forty-eight}; Italy
Quick PSA {Read This}
{forty-nine}; Stage 2 Cancer
{fifty}; "Fucking Hoe"
{fifty-one}; Run away
{Fifty-two}; Happily Depressed
{Fifty-three}; Apologies
{Fifty-four}; Flight
Part 2; One
Part two; Two
Part two; Three
Part two; four
Part two; Five
Part Two; Six
Update!
Part Two; Seven
Quick Second
Part Two; Eight
Tough
Part Two;Nine
Part Two; Ten
Part Two; Eleven
Part two; twelve
Part two; thirteen
Part Two; Fourteen
Part Two; Fifteen
Part Two; Sixteen
Read Please.....
Part Two; Seventeen
epilogue
SpinOff
Go read!!

{twelve}; Pride

4.1K 137 84
By EvonAiyana

Dominic P. Shamoy //

I was sitting back now feeling slightly dumb because Lina had just seen me getting twerked on by some girl. Now I just don't know how to fix this shit. I walked out on her, stopped texting her back, and now this shit. I'm just digging a deeper hole for myself right now and if I'm being honest I don't know how to get out of it.

"Boy you look like you about to go into another dimension, Calm ya nerves." Orin spoke up and I glanced at him and blew out a breath of air.

"Are you Okay?" The little female from earlier asked me while holding out a margarita to me and I smiled at her then grabbed it.

"No." I spoke honestly

"You wanna talk about it? I'm a good listener."

"I just seen my girl and she saw me, with you, and I might end up losing her."

"Well..... that is kind of bad. How bad is your relationship right now?"

"Kind of bad."

"On a sale from one to ten how stubborn are you?"

"Three."

"Shitttt thirteen." Marcus said and I looked at him and the girl chuckled.

"How stubborn is she?"

"If we being honest, seven."

"That's kind of high for both of you but it's not impossible to work something out between y'all."

"What was causing problems to begin with, if you don't mind me asking."

"Her brother told me some stuff about her and her best friend. It was kind of in front of everybody and of course her best friend was there. After all was said her best friend mentioned that he had a girlfriend and she was all mine. He did mention that he liked her at a point of time but not anymore. I talked to her about it then walked out on her, she was crying and everything and I just walked out."

"You're an asshole. That was such a dick move. If her best friend cleared up everything he was saying then why the duck would you walk out on her? Whatever y'all going through could've been avoided if you didn't walk out on her."

"Well damn, I know that now."

"You want my advice?"

"Please."

"Explain to her why you were upset, don't text her tonight wait about forty-eight hours but still don't text her, go see her. Text messages seem unsentimental or like bullshit. Don't tell her your going to see her, just pop up and y'all take it from there. Whatever she says to you, just know you probably deserve it. You were an ass and probably barley communicated with her. Oh and if you talking about the bad bitch that was here with the fat ass and that fine ass light skin, you bout dumb as fuck because she is gorgeous."

"Yeah She is." I unlocked my phone while sipping this margarita and went to the my camera roll to look at the pictures I took of her when we came here with Dominique.

Moms👸🏽🧡: When are you gonna let me meet that beautiful girl? I feel like I've been waiting forever dude! Let me know asap Dominic Pierre Shamoy!

Mommas baby😘: I will mom🙄.

Moms👸🏽🧡: You better hurry it up cause I'm losing patience with you!

Mommas Baby😘: I got you mom.

I went to Snapchat and seen all the girls was posting videos right now so I clicked on Xena's story.

"BABY YOU DON'T PAY ME NO MIND! YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT LOVE ME NO MORE! MAYBE YOU NEED SPACE OR SOME TIME, YOUR ATTITUDE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE!" They all yelled out singing and I rubbed my temple. I never understand why females go to Snapchat and listen to sad music after shit like this. 

"Bro you watching the girls Snapchat?" Orin asked while laughing.

"Yes Fooh, you seen this shit?"

"Oh they been going at it for the past fifteen minutes." I sunk into my chair and kept watching. I had gotten around to the end of Xena's story and she had recorded Lina twerking while smoking a blunt. Her ass is so jiggly and soft. I wanna be mad at her for doing this right now but I can't even do that.

"Oh my god is that her? Her ass is so fat, I'm jealous. If you don't fix shit with her, I'm taking her from you."

"No you not." I said defensively.

"Oop okay, you can keep her, as long as you treat her right. She looks like she's worth it."

"She is."

"I bet, but have a nice night I'm about to get out of here. It was nice talking with you all, it was most definitely fun and I really hope your relationship works out."

"Thank you, goodnight."

"No problem, y'all coming with me or y'all leaving on y'all own time?" The girl asked her friends.

"We're coming, goodnight boys." One of the girls said

"Goodnight." We all said in unison and they all walked off.

"So What you gone do about Lina?"

"Man I don't even know, she probably hate my ass right now."

"She probably don't, you know she kinda soft. She probably over there crying with a bunny teddy bear and watching the Titanic." Mitchell said and we all started laughing.

"She most definitely not over there crying. They at home fucking shit up." Orin said while looking down at his phone, looking a little mesmerized.

"What you looking at?"

"Savanna, Lina, and Xena. They asses look so beautiful." Marcus glanced at him at was throwing death glares and I threw my head back and started laughing. I can't even say shit to him because he a nigga and on top of that he would never try to fuck with her or Savanna. He not lying though, that ass is gorgeous and she most definitely get it from her momma. If you didn't know who Aleyah was to Lina you would most definitely think that Aleyah was her sister and not her mom.

"Yo lets get outta here, a nigga gotta be at work in the morning." Marcus said

"Shit we all do." I spoke up.

"Then let's be out nigga."

"Ion know why you anxious to get to work though, Lamar probably gone kill yo ass if he see you." Mitchell said

"We don't work on the same floor, I'm good." I said while laughing.

"Yea, but as soon as he call a meeting he gone be on yo ass like a freak hoe on this dick." Orin said.

_______

2 days later.

"Bro what the fuck am I gone say to her!?"

"Nigga you been doing this shit for the past two days, stop bitching and just go talk to her."

"What if she don't wanna see me?"

"Then you get yo ass out her face, simple."

"No bro, that's mine, I want her, she not going nowhere. I don't give a fuck about what anybody gotta say about it."

"So take yo bitch ass over there and shut the fuck up." Marcus said while walking down the stairs. "Y'all ready to go?"

"Where y'all about to go?"

"Clearly we gong swimming." Mitchell said

"Aw shit, cool, I'll see y'all later."

"Yeah, now stop being a bitch and go talk to her with yo stupid ass."Orin said

"Stop tryna rehearse that shit and just say it from your heart. You'll know what to say if you actually mean it." Marcus said

"His sap ass is right." Mitchell said

"Bitch don't touch me." Marcus said while glaring at Mitchell's hand and we all started laughing. "Ight man we gone." The walked out the door and I sat on the edge of the couch, thinking. This shit could all go wrong and imma be fucked up about it. I want my baby back. Them soft ass lips, that smile, dat ass, allat shit, and on top of that my mom keep bugging me about her. I can't tell my mom I walked out of her cause she would smack the shit out of me.

I got off the couch and went upstairs so I could take a quick shower then make my way over to her house.

I went into my room and started handling my shit and started taking my long ass shower.

1hour later

I was in this motherfucker talking to myself.

"I can't do this shit."
"She don't even fucking like me."
"She probably gone kick my ass out."
"It's been two weeks though. I really miss her, but I can't do this shit. I don't even know what to say." I sat at the edge of my bed and sighed.

Fuck how it turn out.

I got up and grabbed my keys off the side table, along with my phone, and walked out my room.

_______

I was sitting in my car in the driveway of the Vasquez residence debating on if I should really get out or not.

I finally put my pride to the side and cut the car off then got out the car. It wasn't much else I could do besides get out or act like a bitch and go home.

I walked up to the door and rung the door bell.

"I GOT IT!" I heard from near the door then it swung open. Lina was standing right there in a two piece with he hair up in a bun and I just looked her up and down. She look so fucking fine.

Just use y'all imagination and act like she at the door.

"Oh....... hey." He smile dropped,

"We need to talk."

"The obvious is what your stating, come in." She opened the door a little more and I walked in the house. I could hear music playing from out back. "Upstairs." She said with a slight attitude then started walking up the stairs and I followed. Everything in me wanted to start grabbing on her ass but I kept my hands to myself.

When we finally got to the third level we went to her room and it kind of felt weird, but I'm about to do what I gotta do to get my girl back.

"I'm sorry Lina."

"For what?" She looked a little confused.

"I should've never walked out on you. I barely let you explain yourself and I just left when I should've stayed. And the girl from two nights ago, I swear I don't even know her name. It was strictly just a dance."

"Would it have only been a dance if you didn't see me though?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't even had been able to take her home with me if I wanted to. Marcus and all them would've stopped me because they like you and if I would playing with my job if I did that. On top of that I'm not the dumb ass nigga that's gone play your fine ass, it just wouldn't sit right with me."

"All that stuff did happen. I didn't intend on telling you though because it happened when we first started talking. When I told you that you didn't have anything to worry about now, I meant it. No, it wasn't right, yes, I stopped whatever it was that he was tryna get going because I want you. As many times as I done got fucked over, I wouldn't want somebody else to feel like that."

"Don't let it happen again."

"Don't let not texting me back for sixteen days not happen cause by day one I was ready to fight you and delete your number."

"You like me too much, you wouldn't have done that ma."

"Obviously not enough because I was planning how to get away with murder by day three."

"I'm sorry baby girl, it won't happen again, no matter how mad I am at you. I'll always be texting you back from this day forward unless I'm working."

"You better, but are you staying? Everybody else is here, you might as well."

"I don't have anything to get wet in."

"I have face cloths in the bathroom, if you wanna wash your face afterwards it all types of facial cleaners in there, oh if you wanna take a shower afterwards it's one in there."

"Lina what exactly are you talking about?" I knew she was not talking about going swimming.

"Never mind, um but no really Marcus brought you something over here if I'm not mistaken." She giggled a little bit. I was still confused at the first part.

"This where he was coming when he said they was going swimming?"

"Obviously, our parents went out of town, they took a vacation. Something about being tired of our asses. They didn't want us to have to watch Lyla so she's at my grandparents house."

"I feel like they trust y'all with this House way too much."

"No, we don't do shit, this house gone look the same way it did when they left. The boys don't do shit but play the game and we don't do shit but stay in the screening room or the bowling alley."

"Wait...... its a bowling alley in here?"

"Well, the game room, but it's two lanes in there, it's amazing."

"Wow, y'all got it good."

"This is true."

"Mmm, it's been sixteen days. I need something from you ma." She started smiling then came to sit in my lap. I couldn't help but to start playing with her booty.

"Stoppp."

"You know you like this shit, stop playing." I placed my lips on hers and we started going at it. "I. Missed. You." I said in between kisses.

"I missed. You too." I stuck my tongue in her mouth and it just felt like heaven. Leaving her for two weeks is some shit that'll never happen again.

___________________________________

Xena T. Johnson//

"Bro if you touch me imma stick my big toe up yo dick hole." I was sitting at the edge of the pool and Major was really trying me right now. Imma hurt this child and Ya'Majesty.

"Shit You was talking to him not me." Ya'Majesty pushed me into the pool and I was ready to fight.

"YA'MAJESTY!"

"Stop being boring, get a little wet for daddy." He winked at me.

"HOE YOU MY COUSIN!"

"Shit so? Everybody got that one cousin they wanna fuck."

"That's why yo dick gone fall off with ya ugly ass."

"Shit you not the only one though. Let me break it down to you..... you got Lina, Lani, you, Ya moms, most definitely Aleyah fine ass, I would fuck the shit outta lex. All of them just fine ass hell got damn. Myla, baby girl you can hit me up anytime, we not related, Same for you Sa-" Lunden picked his little ass up and threw him into the pool, thank god. I have never met anybody more pervertive than Ya'Majesty.

"Thank you."

"No problem." Lunden smiled at me then jumped in the pool.

"Ahmir why didn't you call that girl over here?"

"Cause y'all gone try to bully her and I'm not setting her up for that shit."

"No we not, we only did that because we knew you wanted Lina too." Myla said while smiling.

"But now Lina has Dominican Republic and she's happy, now we won't bully her."

"She said y'all scared her."

"Aww well, her pussy ass don't need to come over here then if she couldn't handle that little shit." I said while shrugging.

"Y'all are fucking terrible." Orin said

"No we are not, I am highly offended, you dirty bastard." Myla said all dramatic like while grabbing her chest.

"The lies you tell." Mitchell said

"Go fuck yourself." I said while flipping him off.

"Why would I fuck myself when I could fuck you?"

"Because you can't, not with all them damn bodies. You need to go get yo ass checked."

"I'm offended, us hoes supposed to stick together."

"Yeah hoes, not fishes that pee in water."

"Ion get it." Ahmir said

"YO SHE SAYING HE NUT IN EVERY BITCH HE GET THE CHANCE TO." Lani yelled out while laughing.

"Bro I use condoms."

"How often though?" Marcus asked and we all just looked at him.

"Man mind y'all business."

"How many kids you got?"

"None! My pull out game strong as fuck."

"Righttt, Okay." Savanna said.

"Hey y'all, I'm back."

"Where Dominic at?" Lani asked

"Who?"

"LINA! How long you gone keep this up."

"Im bullshitting, he in the kitchen. Y'all really think we was gone for that long and didn't talk? Y'all think so low of me."

"Naw bitch, you mean as fuck sometimes." Lani said

"Bro Johnathan was crying on Snapchat after he left from seeing you at work, you mean as hell." Myla said and we all started dying laughing.

"Ain't nobody tell him to stroll his ass into the shop thinking he was about to have another chance."

"You talking about the little light skin nigga that was in there when I was in there?" Dominic asked

"Yeah, him, he get on my damn nerves."

"Baby girl you embarrassed him."

"Who side you on again?"

"Yours."

"AHHHH PUSSY WHIPPED!" Marcus yelled out.

"You can only be pussy whipped if you getting pussy, so son he not pussy whipped." Savanna said

I looked over at Ashton, who hadn't said a word since Marcus showed up, and I kind of felt bad for him. He looks kind of upset, for anybody who knows about them you can tell it was more than sex, for him.

"Ashton come with me real quick, I need some help." He got out the pool and followed me back into the house. I really didn't need any help, I just wanted to check on him. I still don't like him right now but he probably feeling shitty.

"You really like Savanna don't you?"

"Yeah, but she likes him so imma fall back. I'm not gonna force her to want me, but it would've been nice to be with her."

"Well, you've done some fucked up shit to girls now you just getting a taste of your own medicine. You gotta watch the girl you want be interested in somebody else. Marcus is really good for her and she smiles all the time when she's with him. Don't you want her to be happy?"

"Yeah, I'll try to get to know him or some shit and apologize to Savanna about blurt our the fact that we was messing with each other."

"And Lina?"

"Ina won't talk to me at all. I've tried so many times but she's not having it. I miss my sister."

"Really I can't tell you shit on that one because I would most definitely be giving you the silent treatment on that one. I don't care how mad you was, that was disloyal as hell."

"I know, and I feel dumb as fuck for doing that but I guess I just gotta deal with it."

"Yes you do, but Lina will come around. You know she can't not mess with you for so long. She may not like you right now but she still loves you. Probably wanna relocate your spine up your ass but she still loves you."

"Really nigga?"

"Yes nigga, you know it's true."

"You right, thank you Xena."

"For what?"

"I needed this conversation with somebody and you fake around and gave it to me."

"Hey that's what family is for. I still don't fucking like you though so take yo bicycle seat head shaped ass back outside and get the fuck up out my face."

"The fuck type shit was that?"

"The type shit I just pulled, Goodbye."

__________________________________

So...... opinions? 😂

Excuse the mistakes. I may upload again tonight, might not.

But, Wattpad is finally fixed😁. FINALLY. AFTER ALMSOT TWO WHOLE WEEKS!

Let me stop, I need to go mess around with this chapter for Normal Girl then it'll be posted, good morning🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 4 14
In a person's life, you get to meet a lot of people. The things is... Only few of them can really put a mark on your heart.
You Promised By JV

Teen Fiction

1.3K 878 15
How far would you go to keep a promise, while the life you once knew crumbled around you. Do you have what it takes to do what needs to be done? ( Fu...
34 0 12
its not always easy having a friendship of a while. argumentative conversations and all. maybe if u get together it'll all stop? nah. journeys and pa...
142 5 19
will anyone ever get that happy ending, that fresh beginning everyone longs for, running away from your old life without regrets, the longing to feel...