bird boy ☼ stenbrough DISCONT...

Autorstwa flourishandblott

"hi i'm stan and i really love birds." -stenbrough (lowercase intentional) Więcej

prolouge
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25

.14

2.7K 185 280
Autorstwa flourishandblott

💋
monday finally came around and stan was seated in biology, staring at the empty desk next to him. he hasn't seen bill all day, but he did understand why he might not be in school. stan assumed his parents let him stay home to spend time with georgie.

the bell rung, signaling class was in session, and stan sighed turning his head to the books on his desk. stan wanted to cry. he missed bill a ton and he was looking forward to seeing his beautiful smile today. he knew he was being selfish, but he couldn't help thinking that way.

"alright class, get your notebooks out and turn to page 163 in your text books." the students rustled to get their things together and stanley didn't even notice that someone walked in the door. "ah, mr. denbrough. do you have a pass?"

stan's head instantly shot up to look at the front of the room. his eyes soon found bill, standing in the entrance to the classroom. stan noticed right away that bill looked exhausted. his hair wasn't kept and his face looked pale, making the dark circles under his eyes, stand out.

stan watched as bill nodded, handing the teacher a pass. his eyes followed him as he walked over to his desk and lazily placed his belongings on top of it. "bill?" stan whispered, leaning into the boys desk slightly so he could hear him. bill continued to look forward, not even acknowledging stan.

stanley felt his heart sink. did he do something wrong? he pulled away and slouched back in his chair, crossing his arms slightly. he let out a small sigh as he felt his throat close up, trying to hold back tears.

hot tears threatened to spill, burning his eyes as his vision became blurry. stan didn't dare to let them go. he didn't want to seem like a baby.

as the minutes went by, stan's heart ripped more and more; when the bell rung, it was completely shattered. stan didn't care anymore, so he let his tears go as he watched them splash onto his papers. the ink from his pen began to run, making his notes look messy. normally it would make stan feel uneasy, causing him to rewrite them, but right now, that was the least of his worries.

stan didn't move from his desk as the other kids packed up and left, trudging along to get out of the door. "s-stanley. are you a-able to come over a-after school? georgie w-wants to see-" bill spoke up, startling stan. he didn't realize bill was still there.

bill turned his head to look at the boy and his heart instantly dropped. seeing stan cry wanted to make bill cry. stanley uris deserved the whole world and bill was willing to hurt anybody who made him upset.

"stanley? w-why are you c-crying?" bill's eyes darted around stan's face as he furrowed his eyebrows. it caused him so much pain to see him like this.

"i'm sorry. i don't know what i did, but i'm sorry." stan choked out. he brought his hands up to his face and covered his eyes, crying into them. he couldn't help it, he was completely torn apart.

by now, they were the only two people in the room, even the teacher left them alone because they were taking so long. "w-why are you s-sorry? you have n-no reason to be s-sorry, silly." bill smiled kindly at the boy and brought his hand up to his back, rubbing it gently.

"you're not mad at me?" stan lifted his head up and looked at bill straight in the eyes. bill could see the pain behind them and that made him think something serious happened.

"w-why would i be m-mad at you? d-did you do something?" anxiety filled bill's body as he waited for a response. he hoped stan didn't do anything bad.

"no, but you ignored me today when i called for you. i just thought you were mad and i'm sorry if i did anything."

"hey, i p-promise you, you didn't d-do anything wrong. y-you're perfect, ok s-stanley? i don't think i c-could ever be m-mad at you. i'm just s-so out of it r-right now, i barely g-got any sleep." bill spilled, running his hand down stan's arm.

chills ran up stan's arm as he glanced down at bill's soft touch. "perfect?" stan questioned, still looking at bill's hand that made its way down his arm.

"m-more than perfect. y-you make me t-the happiest p-person alive." bill reached stan's hand and he interlocked their fingers. a rosy shade replaced stan's pale complexion as he felt a small, reassuring squeeze on his hand. "i m-mean it."

bill delicately placed his free hand under stan's chin and lifted his head up. "stanley uris, y-you're adorable w-when you blush." bill didn't know where this sudden boost of confidence was coming from, but he liked it.

bill's comment made stan's cheeks grow a darker shade. he swallowed the lump in his throat as he stared back into bill's beautiful blue eyes. "well bill denbrough, you're adorable  as well, with or without a blush." bill couldn't help that the corner of his lips turned upward, forming a huge smile across his face. "oh and that smile. it reminds me of a honduran emerald." stanley stated, starting at his mouth.

"w-what's that supposed to m-mean?" bill giggled, not letting the giant smile falter from his face.

"honduran emerald's are rare. they are hard to seek and once you spot one, you could look at them for hours. they are absolutely breath taking and once it's gone, you feel empty, but you'll never be able to forgot how magnificent they look." bill's heart fluttered as he listened to stan's attempt on flirting. it was the best thing anyone's ever said to him.

"th-thank you stanley." bill's smile calmed down, the only thing left was the corners of his mouth were slightly upward.

"see, now it's gone and i'm sad. but every time i close my eyes, i can picture it again and re-live it's beauty." bill giggled at stan's dorky personality. he sure knew how to make bill feel special. "i think i might know how to bring it back though." stan spoke up, trying not to sound nervous.

"h-how?" bill tilted his head slightly, confused on where this was going. stan began to move closer to bill, his head spinning as he fell completely dazed to his surroundings.

stan badly wanted to back out, but for some reason he felt a strong pull between him and bill, bringing him closer. "like this." stan whispered, so softly that it was almost inaudible to bill.

bill felt the heat rise to his cheeks as he watched stan's face get closer to his. his eyes flickered back and forth between stan's, and bill realized how intricate they looked up close.

they weren't just brown. they were caramel, with flecks of green scattered around his pupil. the whites of his eyes were slightly grey and pale red veins ran through them.

their faces were an inch apart when stanley decided to close his eyes, giving bill a sense of reality again. before bill could close his eyes as well, he felt stan's soft lips brush against his and he instantly melted into his touch.

bill's hands gently caressed stan's cheek, feeling it heat up as bill deepened the kiss, finally closing his eyes.

the thing was, bill has shared a few kisses in his life, one of them being beverly, but nothing compared to what he was feeling right now. his heart ached because it was so full of love and admiration for stanley uris, it could explode.

bill loved how soft stan's lips felt against his. although stan didn't have the biggest of lips, it fit perfectly on bill's.

bill never wanted it to end. it made him feel so alive and he felt like he could take on anything, especially with stanley by his side. but sadly every good thing had to come to an end, so he pulled back to catch his breath.

bill slowly opened his eyes and looked back at stan, who was completely glowing with happiness. bill's smile began to grow once more as he stood up and placed himself on stan's lap, wrapping his legs around his waist.

both of the boys were speechless as they stared back into each others eyes. bill draped his arms around stan's neck and stanley pulled him in closer, hugging the small boy.

they sat there for a few moments just taking in each other's company, latching on like their life depended on it. nothing mattered to them in this moment. they didn't care about the time or where they had to be right now, they just wanted to feel each other's warm embrace.

stan slowly pulled back and scanned bill's face, stopping on his smile. "see i told you i could make it come back." bill chuckled lightly and nodded his head, so in awe with the boy in front of him. "just as beautiful as i remembered." stanley whispered, and just because he could, he leaned in again and placed a small peck on bill's lips, feeling the ghost of them linger on his own as he pulled away.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

195K 4.7K 56
"You fucking nerd" "I am NOT a nerd!"
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
693 24 12
Completed.
55.5K 531 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x