A Blind-Date To Always Rememb...

By jeanneheart

Elliot & Kate are a "Happy Couple" together for awhile. He sees that his brother is lonely and she sees her b... More

The Penthouse
Our Time Together
Top of The Rock
Fun Time In The "Big Apple"
A Night to Remember
Leaving On a Jet Plane
Relaxing On The Jet

The Blind-Date

5.2K 85 9
By jeanneheart

Why do people always say...."New Years's Eve is suppose to be a happy great partying time!" Saying goodbye to the old and welcoming the new.

For Anastasia Rose Steele, there was nothing happy or special to party about let alone looking forward to "A Happy New Year." There was a time where she would have said, she was the happiest person to be so cared for and loved by a guy named Christian Grey. He had changed her just by being with him one night.

Now her heart was shattered in a million pieces. She tried not to show it on the outside, but her heart was totally crushed. She met Christian Grey on a blind-date at the end of her college days at WSU. Every girl/woman wanted him. He of course was the most wealthiest eligible handsome bachelor a girl would dream of.

"How it all started!"..............

Elliot Grey is the boy friend to my best friend Kate Kavanagh, they have been bugging me to accept a blind-date with his younger brother. News Flash: Christian Grey multi billionaire dating Anastasia Steele "The bookworm"....I do not think so. Why would he even be interested in little ole Annie from Montesano.

Kate and I are complete opposites. Every guy was interested in dating her. She was switching guys every weekend. Her motto, Just For Fun!" That was until one night she met Elliot Grey in a disco. A one nighter turned into many more until they decided too make it official.

I know Kate like the back of my hand. We have been best friends all through college and share a little apartment near the campus. Our plan was always when we finish studying to get an apartment together in Seattle.

Kate is the lucky one. She has parents who always pay for her, even the apartment we live in. So I do my share by doing the cooking and cleaning. Kate is a terrible cook would even burn eggs. Maybe someday she will take a cooking class because for sure, Elliot loves to eat. They can not always live on take-out.

Sure we have plenty of nights eating out and just lounging around watching a good flick on TV. If Kate does go out, I would be happy to stay home and just cuddle up with a good book. Our close friend since college Jose Rodriguez always wants to take me out.

How many times I tell him "I am not interested"...Get it..."We are just friends." If Kate won from repeating, come on Ana you just have to come out with us. Then finally I gave in and went out in a crowd. Sure I love listening to music it puts me in the mood, it makes me wanna just get up and dance.

I definitely do no need a partner to have fun. I am happy and content by myself. No one can hurt me, and no one can tell what to do!!!! My Step Dad Ray always taught me to be independent.

Finally after Elliot and Kate begging me, I agree to go out on this blind-date. Kate is the expert in fashion. When she sees something she knows it will always looks perfect on her. I am happy wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. So she picks out my outfit for the date.

A tight black lace cocktail dress that hugs to my waist to show my curves, it is low cut in the back, the length is right above my knee. The dress makes me feel fantastic! Kate says, "Ana you are a "knockout" in this dress. You can keep it. It looks so much better on you than me."

"I hug Kate and say "thank you!" She lends me a pair of her black Christian Louboutin high heels and of course a matching black clutch. She styles really nice my chestnut long wavy hair, and adds a black diamond comb to hold my hair in place on one side. "Perfect!"

The plan is for me to meet Elliots brother at a restaurant of his choice which is at "The Heathman Hotel" in Portland. I figured even if the date does not go so good at least I will have a decent meal tonight. My plan was not for me to get my hopes up to high, after reading about him. I am sure this date will be just a one-time thing.

Elliot made sure that Christian has a photo of me and Kate gave me one of him. This way it is easier for us to recognize each other at the restaurant. Kate lends me her Mercedes to drive over. She is never happy with me driving my VW Beetle Wanda. I don't know why it gets me where I have to go.

Driving there is easy having GPS! I am so happy they have valet parking, so I do to have to worry about looking for a parking space. Walking in these high heels is dangerous enough for me. I just hope I do not trip over my own clumsy feet and embarrass myself.

I walk into the restaurant bar to look for Christian. Before I even notice him I feel a chill go through my body. I look over to the bar and there he is standing looking right at me. He is the most handsome well dressed stunning guy I have ever seen. He is gorgeous! The photo I have does him no justice.

He slowly walks over to me and holds out his hand, when I take his, I feel an electrical wave go through my hands, I think he feels it too, by the face he makes.

"Hi, I am Christian Grey."

"Hi, I am Anastasia Steele, but my friends call me Ana."

"Well Ana, it is my pleasure to meet you." He makes me smile by saying my name.

"Come, I have a nice table for us to be alone, so we can get to know one another." He pulls out my chair to sit, is a complete gentleman.

"What would you like to drink?"

"I am not sure if I should drink alcohol since I drove here."

"You could have a white wine spritzer that doesn't have so much alcohol." Then he surprises me by saying, or you could leave your car here and just stay with me. I have a suite here at the hotel."

I was totally shocked what he suggested to me. The nerve of him to come out and say that, we just met. Then I thought of course any girl would jump at the chance.

He probably thinks that I would just go with him. I bet he has no idea who I really am. Wonder what Elliot said about me. So I think to myself, I will play his game.

"I answer by saying "......

"What do I get out of staying here." He says .....

"ME!"

"You can order me the wine spritzer," he smirks,"

"good choice!"

"What would like to eat?"

"You can order for me."

He smiles and says "ok." The waiter comes over and asks what we would like, the whole time staring at me. I could see Christian was not happy with that. He makes sure the waiter looks to him when he gives the order. I was totally impressed with his choice. Of course the best of everything. It was the first time he made me feel very special.

"Tell Me a little bit about yourself."

"I am graduating, just like Kate from WSU in a few weeks." My major is English Literature." He sounds very much interested in what I have to say.

"I am thinking about buying a publishing company."

"We have plans to move to Seattle after graduation." He smiles.

"I live in Seattle, what part are planning to move to?"

"The Pikes Market District," he says, "wow I live very close by. I would really look forward to showing you around."

I thought that was so nice of him. He keeps looking at my face.

"You have the most beautiful sparkling blue eyes almost like the color of the ocean!" I think my face just turned two shades of red by that compliment. Christian really knew how to charm me. It was like reading a section from one of my novels. I was starting to like him.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would fall for a guy meeting him on a first date. Christian Grey "blew my mind!" I feel like I am dreaming. "Please someone, pinch me!"

He looks over to me and it was like he was reading my mind. I think tonight is the night,  I will be changing from a young naive girl to a woman!!!!!!

Anything that he says or wants from me I would do.

I, Anastasia for once in my life is going to let it go...."Just Have Fun!"

Christian and I enjoy a delicious dinner roasted leg of lamb, with scalloped potatoes and a vegetable medley. In between I start drinking wine with him. Do not realize there is no water until after a few glasses.

"Would you like some dessert?"

"No thank you I am so full."

"What would you like to do now Anastasia?"

"I want to see your room." He is a little bit stunned but then smiles, says ...

"COME!" He takes me by the hand and we leave the restaurant .

We walk into the lobby and wait for the elevator. He is holding my hand and rubbing my knuckles. Just the touch of him holding my hands was making me melt. By the time the elevator comes I was putty in his presence, not sure if it is from the delicious wine or just Christian!!!! Wonder if he feels the same way.

He must have tons of women he does this with. I need to block that from my brain. The elevator comes and I see there is a seat. So I go to sit down. I was beginning to feel like I was going to pass out. He kneels down by me and asks if I am all right. "I think I had to much wine to drink!" He feels my head and asks are you dizzy?" A little bit!"

He helps out of the seat and picks me up holding me bridal style. The elevator stops and he carries me out towards his room. He opens the door and brings me over to his bed.

I just sit there, and think to myself..... "Is this what I really want." YES" it sure is....Christian brings me over a glass of water and an aspirin. I tell him thank you that is very thoughtful of you. It takes effect right away because all of a sudden I could not keep my eyes open.

I think I blacked out. When I wake up, the next thing I know, I am in bed with a t-shirt on. At first I lost count of where I was. Then I remembered having dinner with Christian. I look over to the side of the bed and there is Christian sound asleep. I was not sure if I should just get dressed and leave or should I just wait and see what will happen.

I decide to take my chance. He was a complete gentleman so caring for me last night. So I just lay there thinking. I have never been kissed or touched in my whole life. I have only had wet dreams from reading books. Here next to me is the most handsome man I have ever seen. Would love to run my fingers through his wavy hair. His body is perfect like "Adonis!"

No wonder why all the women want him. Would he ever be interested in a girl like me. All of a sudden, Christian starts moaning and tossing and turning. "No...no...leave me alone....." He becomes louder, it sounds like he is screaming running away from something. I was not sure what I should do, so I go over to his side of the bed.

"Christian wake up you're dreaming!"

There is no response, so I try again, nope no response. So I take him in my arms and just start rubbing his shoulders, finally he calms down. He takes me in his arms and holds onto me for dear life.

It is the first time someone touches me. I feel so loved, was afraid of waking him up. So I lay there very still next to him. He seems calmer, Christian Grey is holding me Anastasia Steele in his bed. I wonder how he will feel about that in the morning. I just lay there listening to him breathe slowly in and out ....in and out....and fall asleep.

I felt so warm snuggled up next to him, he was giving me a feeling that is how it should always be. I did not want it to ever end.

All good things come to an end. Here I was floating on "cloud nine." The next morning Christian wakes up and sees me laying next to him. I think he panicked seeing me so calm and relaxed. My whole body was completely showing, somehow I was laying over the blankets.

Christian was staring at me. I have a feeling he wants to touch me. He must read my mind, he takes me by surprise and kisses me. "WOW" and what for a kiss my first time!!!! So warm and full of passion, then I grab his face and kiss him back. He looks at me to see if I like kissing him and I smile.

"How are you feeling Anastasia?"

"Much better. Thank you for taking care of me." I get up the nerve and ask, did you undress me, he says...

"YES," I could not have you sleeping in your tight dress all night. You would have been very uncomfortable."

"So when you fell asleep I took your dress off but had my eyes closed!"

I roll my eyes at him..."you really did not peak."

"He smirks and says...."maybe a little." You have the most beautiful body a man would want to worship. I was complete in "AWE."

"Don't you think your pretty? "

"I shake my head and say, "No!" He picks me up and brings me over to a mirror in the room, look Ana, You-Are-The-Most-Gorgeous-Woman-To-Me!!!!!!"

I just melt in in his arms. I wished the morning would never end. I had a strange feeling this was knew to him too. He starts getting more and more distant after that. I was trying to figure out if I scared him by kissing him. Here I thought, I would leave this room not being a virgin anymore.

Christian changed in a matter of seconds. He made an excuse that he had to go to a breakfast meeting. So I did not know what else to do, so I took my clothes and go into his bathroom to get changed.

After I come out I saw he was fully dressed in a business suit.

He asks me if I am hungry. "I tell him no, that is ok I'll go now I know  you are busy." He says....

"Ana I had the best time of my life being with you. I will never forget it!!!"

"Me too Christian!"

"You made this a very special night for me "always to remember you," I wish you a happy life!"

I grab my stuff real quick and leave, I did not want him to see my crying. For the first time in my life I had feelings for a guy no other than Christian Grey.

"Present Time!!!!".........

Half a year has past since that night I never heard from him again. My heart was broken. I had thought that I meant something to him. After that morning, I was never the same!!!!!!!

Kate an Elliot wanted to know how my date went with Christian. All I could say was..."A Date To Always Remember". I never told them what had happened. I let them think what they wanted to.  No one ever found out. I kept it all to myself.

Inside I was broken but never showed it. Now it was coming to the holidays!!!!! Kate and Elliot were planning to go to New York to see the Ball come down in "Times Square," kept asking me to join them.

I tried making excuses, but of course Kate would not take no for an answer. She mentions that maybe Christian will meet us there because he was staying at his apartment over the holidays. She slips out saying his address. I acted like I did not care.

After our blind-date I did not go out with anyone. I needed to forget him, but it still hurt so much. My heart was broken. I felt love for the first time even though we had no sex. Kate finally convinces me to go, we fly to New York in a private jet.  What for a luxury that was. Was such a great experience.

Elliot, Kate and Me stay at The Marriott which is located right by where the Ball comes down. We wanted to go out on the street and party with everyone. It was bitter cold. I start to drink southern comfort to warm my body. I had no one to hold onto like Kate having her Elliot. Christian never showed up. I was hurting drowning my sorrow in alcohol what ever was being past around in small plastic cups I drank. My heart was pounding, the streets were so crowded I could not move.

My while body felt like in a sardine can. After that I do not know what happened. Somehow I missed seeing the Ball coming down. I was covered in glitter.

Ana lost her best friend Kate and her boyfriend Elliot in the mist of the night. Everyone was drinking, dancing and singing around Ana. She was walking around like she was in a days. Nothing mattered. She visualized Christian being there.

Some guy comes up to Ana and starts kissing her. It felt so good made her think of Christian. He starts to touch her but the feeling was not the same. She starts to get nervous. The guy was getting aggressive on her, did not know what to do. She had no one around that she knew. Her friends were gone.

It starts to snow,  the streets were getting very slippery. Ana was totally wasted, she was scared, all she wanted and wished for was that Christian take her in his arms and hold her like he did that night in the hotel. She starts to cry. The guy was getting annoyed kept saying "hey babe what's the matter!"

"Please, just go away and "leave-me-alone!" The guy did not like that answer, he smacks her across the face. Ana's face starts to sting. She tries with all her might to get away from this guy, but he has a grip on her arm. Ana remembers what her Step Dad always taught her if she felt in trouble "Self Defense Skills"  kick in...

Ana waits for the moment and jabs him with her elbow and swiftly kicks him where it hurts. The guy thankfully falls to the ground.

Ana takes that as a chance to escape. It takes her a long time to get to a corner, but eventually gets there safely. She was a wreck soaking wet. Crying in a big city all alone on New Year's Eve. She remembers the address that Kate had told her. She was trying to decide in her state what to do.

A Cab driver sees her standing in the street and says, "hey lady are you alright?" Do you have somewhere to go? So she gives the address that was in her head. The only one she could remember for New York. The cab driver drops her off and watches as she walks over towards the most expensive apartment building in the city.

Ana could just about look out where she was, the snow was coming down pretty heavy.

She steps out and looks at the building, walks up to the entrance and goes in. It was warm and inviting felt good to breathe again. She sees someone and says, "does Christian Grey live here?" The man says, and "who may you be Miss?"

"My name is Anastasia Steele, Christian Grey knows me.

"Wait a minute!" I wait and wait was just about to turn around and leave, when a man takes me by the arm, then he calls someone on the phone.

Ana had no idea what was going on. She hears him say.....

"Sir, she just showed up at your door, soaking, wet, bruised, and covered in glitter!" Ana had no idea where she was going to go. She was at her end.

Was just about to pass out, when someone picks her up and carries her bridal style. She thinks she is dreaming. Ana looks up to the person's face and he smiles. "Am I Dreaming Again"........!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 260 6
Before her wedding, Ana had to see him just one last time. . This is a short story. ( 6 chapters) And it is COMPLETE.
10.2K 921 40
After a horrible accident, Christian was in need of a good physical therapist. Paralyzed from the waist down, he was beginning to resent and hate the...
162K 1.6K 26
This is the story of a 21-year-old college student, Anastasia, who begins a relationship with a 27-year-old successful, powerful businessman named C...
97 21 43
Anastasia would never had believe that dragons were real, until a blue eye guy appeared into her life with the most unrealistic story ever. Not only...