Awful things// Finn Wolfhard...

By ihatemaritza_

In which the it cast fell in love with you, some lose feelings, some don't, but who didn't lose their feeling... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Sorry
?!

Ch.11

201 3 0
By ihatemaritza_

AmberHowell: I had lots of fun today baby @finnwolfhardofficial 💞
Finnwolfhardofficial:Anything for you ❤️💜
Jackdgrazer: u guys are so cute
Jaedenwesley: my parents are the defenition of goals. 🤤
Wyattoleff: cuties 💓
🐙
Today we are having a party for my birthday. Sophia, Ellie, and I are doing our makeup and hair for today. It was going to be a causal teenage party. Underage drinking, crazy moments, and drama.

"Ooo can I do your makeup Amber? Sophia asked.
"Ok."I replied. It was hard to say no to Sophia.
"And I'll do your hair!" Ellie said. We were starting to become friends. Even though I thought she hated me, I guess I was wrong.
"Sure you can do my hair." I said and she smiled.

Sophia and Ellie's makeup and hair skills are amazing. They made me look from a -10 to a 11. Now I just needed my outfit. They helped me pick it out. We were going to wear something casual but hot at the same time. I wore this.

Ellie's look

Sophia's look

We were ready and headed downstairs. Everyone was setting up. By the time we were finished it was 8:45 pm but the party started at 9 pm. People were already showing up though.

🐥
By 10:30 pm the house smelled of alcohol and sweaty teenagers. Me and Finn had been dancing the whole night. Mostly everyone was drunk, I wasn't, I only have two bottles of beer and Finn had none, not because he thought it was wrong but because he didn't like the taste. Finn disappeared 45 minutes ago. He said he was going to use the restroom but he might have stopped to talk to friends and got distracted. I noticed jack was sitting on the couch alone so I went and sat next to him.
"Where is Ellie?" I asked.
"I don't know." He answered.
"Is she drunk?" I asked.
"No, I'm not either, and where's Finn." He asked.
"I don't know I think he went to talk to friends."
"Is he drunk?" He asked.
"No he didn't like the taste." I replied.
"Oh, do you wanna go look for them?" He questioned.
"Sure I guess do."I said.

Jack and I have been looking all over the house for them but we still haven't found them. There was only one room left, mine and Finns room. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. My hear instantly dropped. I saw Ellie on top of Finn. Finn squeezing her butt while their tongues were tied. I recorded it just in case he ever tried to deny it.
"Oh Ellie you're so much better than amber." Finn moaned.
"I know." She said in between kisses.

Jack put his arm around my shoulder and walked out of the room. He slammed the door.
"Do you want to sleep in my room, I know you're probably not going to want to go with Finn right now, and I'll just lock Ellie out if she tries to come in."
"Thank you jack." I said. With that we went to his room and I decided to post on my Instagram.

AmberHowell: best night of my life because of my amazing friends/ worst birthday of my life because of them fuckbois 🐍🐍🐍

[comments disabled]

After posing that I fell asleep next to jack. I heard a lot of notifications coming from my phone. I put it on silent and put it on the nightstand next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
720K 18.5K 39
i have been, and always will be right here. [ c o m p l e t e d ] + #1 in jaedenlieberher
70.1K 668 46
In which I write about the it cast fem!reader started (7/25/20) ended (11/8/20)
31.2K 559 41
━━𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 * . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . * i write preferences about the cast of it!¡ *...