Unraveling

maxine247

America is the world's number one superpower. We all know that. And to be a superpower, you gotta have a stro... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N: 10k
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 6

10.9K 321 507
maxine247

“Due to reasons America and Canada, Ecuador, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil are unable to attend the United Nations meeting today.” Germany stated reading out from the paper given to him.

Some of the nations complained .
“We could skip? I didn't know we can do that. I want to skip this stupid and boring meeting too!” Lovino exclaimed. “Not like we get anything done.”

“I agree that these meetings are…useless. But their also important for international relationships. “ England stated.

“I agree.” Hungary nodded. “This is the only time we can talk to each other without our governments bothering us.”

Other nations shouted out their ideas as well.

The nations never actually had to present ideas to each other. That idea was proposed by America in the sixties. The idea gave more purpose to the UN meeting beside socializing and through years the meeting became what is is today.

But some will say the first six years were the best since they could do whatever they want.

“Did something bad happened to them? I saw the president walking in the hotel earlier. But he knew nothing about it.” Spain asked.

The remaining South Americans exchanged glances at each other. All knowing the reason why their cousins were unable to attend, in fact they want to get to the closest European and strangle them to death.

Spain looked at his kids, the South American countries that were there, “Mijos, why aren't they here?”

“Yes,” Portugal added, “Is Brazil sick?”

“They all have things to do,” Peru simply lied. It was not a good one but it was the first thing in mind.

“All of them?” Russia asked, “That's very hard to believe.”

Venezuela was getting mad, he had no right to learn where her cousin was when he was one of the nations who put him in the situation he was in right now, in fact almost all of the nations that caused Alfred to breakdown.  “Well believe it commie,” She snapped, shocking many nations.

“If they all had things to do, than why couldn't they just leave it for later?” Austria asked. “We all had similar problems before but we still have to go to the meeting. “

Colombia rolled her eyes, “Because their errands are really important.”

The countries noticed the attitude the South American Countries had.

“Are you all okay?” Germany asked. He was starting to get mad. After all an angry South America or an angry anybody from the American continent is usually bad and end up with a nasty hospital bill.

“Yeah…..” They all said. Looking away from everybody else.

“Can everyone just mind their damn business please!?!” Suriname shouted at them. “We’re tired of all your questions. They are busy that is final!”

Everyone just went back to what they were doing since for some unknown reason, South America was pissed.

“Wait, if the fatass-”

The nation was cut off when Venezuela pointed a gun at him….

The nation quickly quieted down and sank under his chair.

“Venezuela!” Spain exclaimed.

The said nation rolled her eyes and sat down. Gun still in hand ready to shoot anyone who talk out of turn.

This is going to be one tense meeting.

Anyways, let's check on Alfred.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Al open the door,” Canada softly said as he knocked on the door.

Maria was pacing around, next to him, “Mattie, Alfie isn't in the right state to be alone like that!! Who knows what he could do? He tried taking his life yesterday!!”

“Al, please come out,” Ecuador said through the door.

Alfred had locked himself in his room overnight. And yeah, they could break down the door, but in the state America was in….

That would freak the crap out of him.

“Alfie please,” Maria begged.

On the other side of the door, America was on his bed hugging himself.

They didn't care about him, he knew it. He wasn't coming out. He didn't want to, they were just lying to him and were gonna try to get him to eat.

And try to make him fatter.

“Go away,” He whimpered, “Please….. Leave me alone.”

“We can't do that Al,” Brazil said on the other side.

“Yes you can!! You don’t care, leave me alone!!”

It was quiet on the other end.

“You don't care,” America sniffled, “Just leave me alone….. please,” He sobbed into a pillow.

“Al?” Argentina’s voice came through, “We do care, and we're going to make a deal with you. If we stay out here, outside the door, for the rest of morning, which is three hours, will you come out and eat?”

America was silent.

“We want to prove that we care, Alfie,” Maria said.

They don't, so they won't stay.

This was his chance to end it.

Right here, right now.

He looked at the mirror in the room

“Al?” Canada asked on the other end.

They suddenly heard glass break.

Diego immediately kicked the door down.

America froze and stared at them, he had punched the mirror and had a piece of it in his hand.

It was held up to his wrist.

Argentina smacked the glass out of his hand and pulled America away from the glass.

Alfred was shaking as tears started to fall.

Canada got down on his knees and hugged his brother, “Shh, it's okay. We care, I swear to you, we all do.”

America just cried and shook in his brother's arms.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone was quiet, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Venezuela was waving her gun in her hand to show that she was ready to shoot a bitch. Colombia was sharpening her knife while their cousins were imitating nations with their deadly looks.

Italy was slowly inching towards Germany for protection.

“So are we gonna have a meeting or you guys just gonna stare at us?” Peru asked.

Everyone quickly resumed whatever they were doing before. But everyone made sure to keep their voices down.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After Maria and Brazil cleaned up the glass, they all went downstairs.

Right now, they were all watching Alfred play with his cereal.

He didn't want to eat and they knew it. But America was dangerously skinny, he had to digest something.

It was quiet, nobody knew what to say after what just happened. They wanted to talk about it to change some things. But not with Alfred there.

“Alfie,” Maria said, “Just eat, a little bit at least? Please?”

America looked at her, his fists were bandaged since they were bloody from punching the mirror. “I don't want to,” He whispered.

“Just a little? One or two spoonfuls? Or three?”

America looked at the cereal. He didn't want it, he really didn't. But maybe if he did what she wanted….. they would stop asking.

He quickly ate a spoonful of it. He himself getting fatter already.

On the other hand, his family all looked shocked but extremely happy.

This was a breakthrough!!

“Thank you Alfie,” Maria smiled, “Can you take another spoonful?”

America quickly put the spoon down, “I don't want to.”

Maria nodded, she understood. She couldn't expect her brother to get better just like that.

It was gonna take time.

They were gonna get him through this little by little.

Canada motioned for them, expect Alfred who was staring at a window, to go to the living room.

“We obviously can't leave him alone,” He whispered as he looked at America who was staring out the window still.

“I guess we take turns being in his room with him than at night?” Argentina said, “We'll also have to take out that mirror and watch all the knives and razors.”

“At least he actually ate something, it was small but progress.” Brazil said.

“We have to do something about his flinching when somebody touches him,” Diego said, “How do we stop that?”

“Let's now get ahead of ourselves guys, we have to take this slow,” Ecuador looked at Alfred, “Little by little.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The meeting ended early due to everyone afraid of getting shot and all the tension.

As the nations quickly piled out, trying to get away from South America, they couldn't help but wonder.

6 countries all out on the same day… Due to errands?

And the fact that the South American Countries who were there were snappy today, had to mean something.

Right?

Spain walked over to his kids and gave them concerned looks, “Mijos, what's wrong?”

Paraguay looked at his father and stood him up as if he was trying to intimidate him, “Nothing Spain, goodbye now.” They started to walk away,completely ignoring Spain who waa calling them back.

“Guys wait!!” A voice yelled.

They all turned around to see Panama, she was Spain’s youngest child so technically their baby sister.

They felt bad, she and a few others hadn't done anything wrong but had to deal with them threatening everybody in the room. She at times stood up for Alfred, not as much, but at times.

“What's wrong? You guys aren't acting like yourselves.”

Columbia sighed, “Look Pam, we're just not in the mood for any bull that those other nations do at times, okay? Sorry if we scared you.”

Panama nodded, “Will you guys tell me if anything’s wrong?”

“Yeah,” Chile lied simply.

Tell her what was going on right now? As much as they loved her.

It was too private for her to know.

Once they were in the car,  Colombia called Maria and put her on speaker, “Hey Mar, how are things going?”

Maria sighed on the other end, she explained Alfred’s attempted suicide again.

Colombia frowned, “Don't worry, we're gonna get him better….. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a few countries seemed to doubt that all 6 of you were out since you had important things to do.”

“I say to throw them off, we all take turns watching Al during meetings,” Chile said.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Maria said, “Well I have some good news.”

“What is it?” Venezuela asked.

“Alfie ate a spoonful of cereal a few hours ago. It may not be much but it's progress.”

“Yeah,” Uruguay said, “It is.”

Maria looked at Alfred, who was sitting by himself on the couch staring at nothing.

She frowned, “Too bad it can't be faster,” She said into the phone.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.5K 449 10
America always thought he was the hero. That is, until he finally realized he was a nuisance. Now going through depression he just wants to be alone...
27.6K 733 25
America, well, to say he never struggled would be a big fat lie. Yet, will the loss of support from his fellow nations send him into a spiral? #1 in...
14.1K 627 16
Reader x America fan fiction. You have liked Alfred ever since you were eight. At first you thought the feelings would fade but no. Your feelings...
38.3K 841 23
No Ships! i do be cringing at this very hard but I'll keep it up for y'all. note that the quality is very questionable and like most people i've ref...