Secrets Are Meant To Be Kept

By Pokegirl0629

New description: Alone, unwanted, like the bonds I HAD with my family never mattered... that was what I felt... More

A Page From The Neol Dictionary
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
2017 Christmas Chapter
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
2018 Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Questionnaire
Epilogue?

Chapter 44

41 5 17
By Pokegirl0629

Katara(Noodle)'s P.O.V.

I followed the suspicious cat to the back of the library. When I caught up with it, I saw it open window. Then, someone came in THROUGH the window. I quickly hid, getting a strange vibe.

"Nice job," whispered a girl's voice. She began looking at the shelves. "Maybe THIS library has it..." Has what though?

Claire's P.O.V.

I quickly dealt with the monsters in the room, but I know that their commander is also here...

"I've been waiting for you, Sailor Neol..." I turned around quickly, but saw nothing. I turned back around and saw a woman with REALLY light blue hair. She wore it in a long braid that cascaded down her back.

"Who are you?!" I yelled at the evildoer.

"X-ie calls me many names, but I go by Chrysta." X-ie? Does she mean X?

"How DARE you infiltrate this school! Schools are for learning, not for imprisoning!" I shouted. I then transitioned to my signature catchphrase. "I am the Pretty Guardian, from the secret planet... I am SAILOR NEOL! And now, I command you, SURRENDER!!!" Chrysta clapped VERY slowly. I rolled my eyes. Who's more annoying, X or Chrysta? I wonder...

Max's P.O.V.

As Chrysta began fighting Claire... I-I mean Sailor Neol, I decided that she would need help soon, so I transformed, of course.

After I transformed, I awaited the moment to save the day.

Claire's P.O.V.

"You're following X's strategy, aren't you?" I asked, blocking, dodging, and countering her attacks.

"Lucky guess," she replied. "But after I kill you, I'll kill the rest of your friends!!!" We stopped. It was so quiet, I could even hear my heart beat! I began losing myself in my own thoughts...

"You won't harm them..." I began. Wait... that was me?!?! "I WON'T LET YOU!!!" I then ripped my brooch off my outfit. I'm not even in control of myself anymore! I'm gonna transform back to my normal self... in front of the enemy!!!

...

...

...

...

...

...but that's not what happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happened? Why did Claire go out of control? Who is this mysterious girl that Noodle saw? What is she searching for? Will Chrysta succeed where X hasn't? Find out in the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.8K 43
This is the first story, I'm writing a better one of this so if it's your first time reading this, if you wish you can wait a couple of days till I p...
6.7K 216 40
- Klance Omegaverse AU - Lance doesn't remember much from around 5 years old to his current age, he can't remember anything from before then but he c...
5.5K 155 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...
5.9K 323 56
Ness discovered something terrible, something that other people would hurt her to get. Her escape took her much further from home than expected... s...